Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57423 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
continue ranting with your 1999 Nissan...
I don't have time for nitw.its.
Still serves....

FYM, turbo, na jet engine you for lie say you chook inside.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

You're a liar!
Not everyone is a baby that you'd gather and give 1 sweet then start telling them fabbles and lies.

Turbo ko, turbine ni!
i must be giving you the shivers tongue

I've given you and that gay boy heavenlybang a reference as to who knows this car personally... Eddee...
You cannot even hide your envy and jealousy...
Spit it all out you Muslim amoeba...
Don't expect a response from me again... tongue

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i must giving you the shivers tongue

I've given you and that gay boy heavenlybang a reference as to who knows this car personally... Eddee...

Prove me wrong, open the bonnet let's see the twin turbo or keep shut forever!

NOTE:

It's NOT an easy or cheap task to install just one turbo in a car, here you are talking about nodding with twin turbos.
Fire burn those turbos!

Lies from a lying liar!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

Prove me wrong, open the bonnet let's see the twin turbo or keep shut forever!

NOTE:

It's NOT an easy or cheap task to install just one turbo in a car, here you are talking about nodding with twin turbos.
Fire burn those turbos!

Lies from a lying liar!

You're wasting your time.
This guy no sabi anything.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i must giving you the shivers tongue

You got it wrong, tho I love Muslims and have lots of Muslim friends and customers, I'm no Muslim.
As for envy and jealousy, I don't know you, never had anything to do with you, where then does the envy and jealousy comes from?

NOTE: DO NOT attempt to download some random modified cls550 from the internet to fool us, I'd know and call you out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

You're wasting your time.
This guy no sabi anything.
i gave you the shitters yesterday and you ran with your tails between your legs you Googler wannabe.

Mtcheeeew...

Have you worn your pampers today undecided

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

You got it wrong, tho I love Muslims and have lots of Muslim friends and customers, I'm no Muslim.
As for envy and jealousy, I don't know you, never had anything to do with you, where then does the envy and jealousy comes from?

NOTE: DO NOT attempt to download some random modified cls550 from the internet to fool us, I'd know and call you out.
why would I give you the privilege of downloading a random picture from Google?
Do I look like HeavenlyBang? That gay boy.

Yawns... I invest heavily on cars, as the RAW power it gives me is orgasmic...

It's NOT my fault you're broke and can't mod your cars to its max level, with your 1999 jalopy tongue

My last reply to you air.headed cockcroach grin

18 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by nurey(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
another one...
Do you understand that this car is modded?

Stop saying what you don't know.
An SI keep up with who? With its measly 205 stock HP grin

Bro, stop....

If you're bringing the weight argument, I've completely removed the back seats, Gutted the interior; removed the interior trim, carpeting.

I have the lightest rims and tyres to make the car as fast as possible, with custom fire exhaust...

I've invested heavily in this car, and I know cars that can give it a beating. I haven't raced one yet all the same undecided

Calm down we ain't fighting bro, you keep talking about HP which only translate to top speed, you aren't talking about turbo kits which gives power in low end torque or high-end torque, you don't even know your current 0-60 times, all that power can only stay on the ground with the required tire and offcourse better Rims.

HP is not a requirement for better performance vehicle did you re-enforce your suspension?

Is the engine re-enforced because I know the CLS chassis can take up to 600hp?

Did you buy corresponding suspension struts?

Nobody is hating that your car is faster than there's but learn to listen and learn from people who have been there and done that.

PEACE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
why would I give you the privilege of downloading a random picture from Google?
Do I look like HeavenlyBang? That gay boy.

Yawns... I invest heavily on cars, as the RAW power it gives me is orgasmic...

It's NOT my fault you're broke and can't mod your cars to its max level, with your 1999 jalopy tongue

My last reply to you air.headed cockcroach grin

I drive my wife's 2006 Infiniti G35.
It's just 1 (ONE) year older than your CLS500.
It's probably in more pristine condition than your unreliable CLS
It's very well taken care of than your CLS.
It's got more pedigree and name going for it than your CLS that was a shoddy butch job Daimler Chrysler did when converting a W211 sedan to a 4 door coupe.

If you invests much in cars as you falsely claimed, we'd had seen a bentayga, cullinan, urus and other bespoke cars in your garage.

Ogbeni swerve jare!
Your point doesn't matter, neither does your opinion.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
nurey:

Calm down we ain't fighting bro, you keep talking about HP which only translate to top speed, you aren't talking about turbo kits which gives power in low end torque or high-end torque, you don't even know your current 0-60 times, all that power can only stay on the ground with the required tire and offcourse better Rims.

HP is not a requirement for better performance vehicle did you re-enforce your suspension?

Is the engine re-enforced because I know the CLS chassis can take up to 600hp?

Did you buy corresponding suspension struts?

Nobody is hating that your car is faster than there's but learn to listen and learn from people who have been there and done that.

PEACE
i only quote sensible people, and you appear to be one bruh...

The engine got a direct dyno, and although it added roughly 10-15 HP, it still exudes raw power.
Forged Wheels Powder Coated Gloss Black...
Renntech Exhaust were Installed
Renntech Lowering were Module Installed...
These are just some mods I didn't even bother mentioning previously.
I bought it strictly for modifications, and still not done...

I'm looking at a c63 supercharged AMG by the end of December, God willing, and my love for cars would always come first...

Cheers mate and happy Sunday...
wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i only quote sensible people, and you appear to be one bruh...

The engine got a direct dyno, and although it added roughly 10-15 HP, it still exudes raw power.
Forged Wheels Powder Coated Gloss Black...
Renntech Exhaust were Installed
Renntech Lowering were Module Installed...
These are just some mods I didn't even bother mentioning previously.
I bought it strictly for modifications, and still not done...

I'm looking at a c63 supercharged AMG by the end of December, God willing, and my love for cars would always come first...

Cheers mate and happy Sunday...
wink
Lies iro po.
No car can dyno themselves. Forget all those softwares in cars. The real dyno is a machine your car rolls on.
They're very few or even none exist in Nigeria.

Ordinary steering pump wey fail you no fit go fix, radiator and other cooling pipes wey dey leak, you dey patch am.
Let's be honest here, bro you but a pile of crap,
Bro, I kid you not, I know you wella. You've never met, Edet. You only went to UG wills or state housing and snapped your car where he lodged after dodging to meet him for days.

Low life liar!

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2021
@ dannybrasky, diportivo come see bushmeat.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i must be giving you the shivers tongue

Muslim amoeba bawo grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

Lie. Ordinary steering pump wey fail you no fit go fix, radiator and other cooling pipes wey dey leak, you dey patch am.
Let's be honest here, bro you but a pile of crap,
Bro, I kid you not, I know you wella. You've never met, Edet. You only went to UG wills or state housing and snapped your car where he lodged after dodging to meet him for days.

Low life liar!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Yen yen yen. kiss
I'd keep to my word not to quote or argue with that sense dol.t king foolishness...

Edet took that picture for your information...
I didn't. I don't have that time to take pictures of cars. He sent it to me....

tongue

I am your bane in this section for life. Live with that you fat assed simpleton grin

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Yen yen yen. kiss
I'd keep to my word not to quote or argue with that sense dol.t king foolishness...

[s]Edet took that picture for your information...
I didn't. I don't have that time to take pictures of cars. He sent it to me....[/s]

tongue

I am your bane in this section for life. Live with that you fat assed simpleton grin

Lies, I know you so much.
You lie!

You and all you stand for here is nothing short of lies and lying is your inborn gift.

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

Lies, I know you so much.
You lie!

You and all you stand for here is nothing short of lies and lying is your inborn gift.
okay. Just one more quote.
Boy bye tongue

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2021
grafixdon:

Don't wish anybody death. You might die before him undecided

Lol

I'm not surprised to see you here, you and the OP na the same kin person

Or no, not really. Your case is even worse, your own na Nissan Altima wey people dey run from for auction, na Im you dey use claim and form, lol

Clownish mudskipper

English sef, dey hard you, na why you go read my post, claim say I wish person death.

You too, if you engage in unsafe street racing and you crash, may the damage be limited to only you and your vehicle, shikena

If you say na death I wish you, na you and your conscience sabi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Alright then. cheesy

Looool

So na CLS500 that child dey use mouth upgrade to 550, juveniles everywhere

This reminds me of those childhood arguments, my dad is stronger that your dad, my house is bigger than your house

Mods ko, mods ni. The boy go copy terms from online forum, dey drop here as if say people no sabi anything for here

Lol, e shock am say people begin fire am

I bet he did not expect this thread to go the way it went, after he excitedly started the thread

Next time he would have some sense before posting here

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Gravatar:

Looool

So na CLS500 that child dey use mouth upgrade to 550, juveniles everywhere

This reminds me of those childhood arguments, my dad is stronger that your dad, my house is bigger than your house

Mods ko, mods ni. The boy go copy terms from online forum, dey drop here as if say people no sabi anything for here

Lol, e shock am say people begin fire am

I bet he did not expect this thread to go the way it went, after he excitedly started the thread

Next time he would have some sense before posting here
at the bolded... That should be for heavenlybang... grin
Aka Google knowledge...
As far as any reasonable person is concerned, I've schooled that gay boy heavenlybang, kingfoolishness and you this ass licking gay.ggot.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Mr dj abeg come make we reason small grin

How far that your 2012 Honda accord wen u post. That fender be like 2004 eod o,2012 dey always get line for side abi I need glasses ni. Be like rapture embrace your own line,Abeg humor me sir.

I get more requests after this sha,no vex baba calabar cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:
Mr dj abeg come make we reason small grin

How far that your 2012 Honda accord wen u post. That fender be like 2004 eod o,2012 dey always get line for side abi I need glasses ni. Be like rapture embrace your own line,Abeg humor me sir.

I get more requests after this sha,no vex baba calabar cheesy
grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Gravatar:

Lol

I'm not surprised to see you here, you and the OP na the same kin person

Or no, not really. Your case is even worse, your own na Nissan Altima wey people dey run from for auction, na Im you dey use claim and form, lol

Clownish mudskipper

English sef, dey hard you, na why you go read my post, claim say I wish person death.

You too, if you engage in unsafe street racing and you crash, may the damage be limited to only you and your vehicle, shikena

If you say na death I wish you, na you and your conscience sabi

I even think say you get sense. Your mumu get grade 1. Ogbeni Park well... Imagine this never do well self get mouth to abuse person. No be your fault naa.

Na people like you ruined car talk... No more fun na so so abuse... Must you comment if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute... You're just a nuisance

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2021
I must have discombulated some folks here seriously...
I only argue with sensible folks, and if I perceive that you're not; then I'd ignore YOU like a hot pile of shit..
Stop chasing clout with my name. Dimwits tongue

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2021
grafixdon:

I even think say you get sense. Your mumu get grade 1. Ogbeni Park well... Imagine this never do well self get mouth to abuse person. No be your fault naa.

Na people like you ruined car talk... No more fun na so so abuse... Must you comment if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute... You're just a nuisance

Nah bro I disagree,nobody i repeat nobody ruined shiiiit!! There is no thread,I repeat am again no thread for nairaland wen no get arguments. Mostly end result of arguments na banter. Nairaland aside, banter full everywhere name am TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/ WHATSAPP GROUP. Baba Perish that talk.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
grafixdon:

you're even wasting your time exchanging words with dol.ts

You have the time quite alright...
Wetin concern light and day?
I dey gym wella, and on a normal day, I'd knock those rats on their head, and give them my cars to wash... Na for nairaland dem dey form car enthusiasts... Shi Shi dem no get grin grin

Don't bother replying any hermaphrodit.e again... Save your energy for your wife or girlfriend..
grin

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I must have discombulated some folks here seriously...
I only argue with sensible folks, and if I perceive that you're not; then I'd ignore YOU like a hot pile of shit..
Stop chasing clout with my name. Dimwits tongue

I don struk nerve grin
I show facts,you wear rag enter express. We don see people wey scatter cartalk. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you're even wasting your time exchanging words with dol.ts

You have the time quite alright...
Wetin concern light and day?
I dey gym wella, and on a normal day, I'd knock those rats on their head, and give them my cars to wash... Na for nairaland dem dey form car enthusiasts... Shi Shi dem no get grin grin

Don't bother replying any hermaphrodit.e again... Save your energy for your wife or girlfriend..
grin
2012 HeavenlyBang.

2008 baba calabar grin

70 years old man,oh sorry 4 years apart,trumps whole tenor.

I go forgive my girlfriend if she give heavenlybang bj in that shit,I go shoot her if she carry her number give the later.

16 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:

2012 HeavenlyBang.

2008 baba calabar grin

I go forgive my girlfriend if she give heavenlybang bj in that shit,I go shoot her if she carry her number give the later.
With broken windscreen yet claiming he has done FBO tunes.... grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

With broken windscreen yet claiming he has done FBO tunes.... grin grin grin
Stoop it! cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:

2012 heavnlybang.

2008 baba calabar grin

sigh... Your life must be pathetic...

If I want a car with exclusive interior and all what not, I know the car I'd go for... Who gives a Bleep about interiors? That's the last thing I'd choose in a car..
Doesn't change the fact that I'd whoop that heavenlybang's e550... That's a fact, and you can take that back to your fellow gay ass imp...
And again, that picture you uploaded there is for the cls500 I owned. Sold it out and got a 550 with all that mad power when I added some tune up.
CEO of asslicking and gum body affairs...
If I see you on the road, I'd slap your left cheek and give you a bucket and soap to wash my cars..
K-legged dunce...
And for whatever it's worth, I uploaded a picture of my 550 I took last week just to Bleep the remaining ego you have left... Asslicking nitwit...
You've run out of points, you're now going for a car's interior. Your self-esteem must be in tatters grin
My first and only reply to you boy....
You're not even worth it...

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.