Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57355 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

Allow the op enjoy and do whatever he wants. What's your p with him street racing? And that ain't no street racing sef. every driver as at one time or another done that shit. And driver who tells you other wise is either a sadist or old retard.

Who be you?

Bros, if you no sabi read, ask someone to read and explain to you. I told the boy racer to race all he wants, but that my prayer is that if or when he crashes, he and his jalopy be the only damaged and mangled parties, no innocent bystanders

Someone else like you who no sabi English, said I wished him death, my reply to you will be the same as my reply to him

You too, if you dey street race and you crash, may you and your vehicle be the only damaged ones.

Shikena

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mammanbawa: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
damage to my ego?

Okay my last quote to you grin

I'm the CHIEF bully in naira land's car talk, and I'm not even trying that hard to damage your mental health..
I'd save it for buhari...

Now listen here you clown, you work for your employer.
I don't.
You earn in naira.
I earn in $£
Your brain weighs lighter than a feather and it's evident in your posts...
Even a half-brained imbecil.e would know I've taken( in order of your foolishness) ya'll to the cleaners
Heavenlybang - Gay pastor.
Kingreign - Aboki dey find am..
Gravatar - residential drilling hole for heavenlybang tiny weeny... grin

Philadelphia - the gay pedophile who'll soon be tied to the stakes and burnt...

And others too numerous to mention....

1 man against 8 so far, and I've taken ya'll to the cleaners...
Bite the dust ekuke grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Obviously.

I no know why una dey take am seriously. Jobless, uneducated, broke fraudster.

This kain people dey dey very timid when dem see men for real life. Inferiority complex shines through every post. See how hard he's trying to sound knowledgeable and impressive. It's just laughable, really.

After this post, he'll quote me with Ill-thought excuses for witty insults, and switch to his legion of alternate accounts to like those posts and come across like he's winning the fight (or whatever he thinks this is).

When you think of it, it's quite sad. What a sad, sad boy.
nah.
I have so many likes because I throw heavy knockout jabs capable of making a woman infertile...
Me timid? You're referring to yourself innit?
I gym and I'm very HUGE,and like I stated earlier, I'd knock your skinny head and give you a bucket to wash my cars....

Anambra yahoo boy.... grin
This mummy's clown went crying to Eddee and reported me to him....yen yen yen...
I don't have the luxury of time to create alternate accounts to like my posts...
I left that for other members who you've stepped on their toes to do the liking...

You this skinny akwa cr.ackhead who poses with information gotten from Google like your life depends on it....

Your life must be so pathetic off of nairaland, and once you're here, I AM YOUR NEMESIS...

I've had 6 accusations thrown at me so far; and I've binned them as expected...
Who's next?
Albino sorry excuse of a red neck, with your swollen flat nose grin

Ml

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gravatar:
This loser opened close to a dozen alternate accounts over the past couple of days, just to like and share his posts

What do you expect from someone who was rejected from an orphanage home and a motherless baby home?

Low-lives do that to feed on attention because they add no value to the society. So, they live in the fantasy of them being “liked”, just as the autistic midget has been romancing the idea of owning a CLS550 and racing a Highlander. Same midget that cannot afford to fuel his car, has a stiff steering and doesn’t even know the appropriate transmission oil to use.

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by greatbrian(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gravatar:

Who be you?

Bros, if you no sabi read, ask someone to read and explain to you. I told the boy racer to race all he wants, but that my prayer is that if or when he crashes, he and his jalopy be the only damaged and mangled parties, no innocent bystanders

Someone else like you who no sabi English, said I wished him death, my reply to you will be the same as my reply to him

You too, if you dey street race and you crash, may you and your vehicle be the only damaged ones.

Shikena

Its obvious you are soft in head. Go back and read my comments I only told you to allow him do his thing. And whatever the dude said ain't no call for insults and whatever you wish your kids and unborn generations. Even at a time or two you would have raced a driver one way or the other abi op tell you he set up drag race for Lagos street.

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia:

What do you expect from someone who was rejected from an orphanage home and a motherless baby home?

Low-lives do that to feed on attention because they add no value to the society. So, they live in the fantasy of them being “liked”, just as the autistic midget has been romancing the idea of owning a CLS550 and racing a Highlander. Same midget that cannot afford to fuel his car, has a stiff steering and doesn’t even know the appropriate transmission oil to use.
this autistic gay pedophile...

We're not intellectually of the same class even...
I just noticed my IQ dropping when quoting you...

A hint- go do a DNA test for your kids... They don't look like you, and I know the monkey responsible for them...
If you want likes, make sensible posts, and folks can like your thrash.... grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

Its obvious you are soft in head. Go back and read my comments I only told you to allow him do his thing. And whatever the dude said ain't no call for insults and whatever you wish your kids and unborn generations. Even at a time or two you would have raced a driver one way or the other abi op tell you he set up drag race for Lagos street.
stop wasting your energy on these half-baked wannabes..

Vent your frustration on buhari, the hopeless fulani marauding joke we have as a president grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by greatbrian(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
scroll through my posts. I explained mate wink

I love fast cars and I for like check your car out sha. Meanwhile what gave the inspiration for a Dodge and that beast

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
With all the claims and BS lies, na only one picture that low self-esteemed leprechaun fit post.

Let him snap the hood of his car and let us see the mods. Weyrey say he get CLS wey carry follow-come dyno. grin grin.

Maybe na radiator fan he dey call dyno. No be only dyno. Na Dino Melaye.

He think say na mumus dey car talk section.

21 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

I love fast cars and I for like check your car out sha. Meanwhile what gave the inspiration for a Dodge and that beast
that's Eddee's... He called me for a hangout at a five star hotel in calabar...

Although I didn't see him; but he took a snapshot of my car and his and sent to me...

Ignore every brainless junkie who quotes you from now on.... I'd take your place kind Sire grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wanna be Benz owner go carry low budget CLS dey claim say he do mods.

Op and his car gats low self esteem. I dunno which is lower amongst the 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wannabe CLS500 owner

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia:
With all the claims and BS lies, na only one picture that low self-esteemed leprechaun fit post.

Let him snap the hood of his car and let us see the mods. Weyrey say he get CLS wey carry follow-come dyno. grin grin.

Maybe na radiator fan he dey call dyno. No be only dyno. Na Dino Melaye.

He think say na mumus dey car talk section.
do you know what a direct dyno Is? Philadelphia the ugliest fool In car talk section (if in doubt, take a selfie for me)...
Yen yen yen...
I fit mention the sensible folks for this section and you, the gay albino heavenlybang,kingreign the Abuja squatter, gravatar, the useless hermaphrodite whose voice sounds like patience Jonathan, Alfred74 the dolt who looks like the half-born monkey in a horror film, mama, I can't even remember the brainless junkie's name, and others too useless to mention are not among...

I BULLY... I am a bully you bald headed halitosis infested maggot grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia:
Wannabe CLS500 owner
keep on increasing it...
That foolish imbeci.le mama bear says it's 1.5...
You've added 300k to it....
Heavenlybang the gay pastor. Oya add your own...

Bunch of jejunes grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by greatbrian(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
that's Eddee's... He called me for a hangout at a five star hotel in calabar...

Although I didn't see him; but he took a snapshot of my car and his and sent to me...

Ignore every brainless junkie who quotes you from now on.... I'd take your place kind Sire grin

Are you in calabar?

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
I have a larger fan base than I thought... grin

I must have opened 50 accounts to garner this much likes grin

Only brainless junkies like Alfred74 and kingreign would do that.. grin
I don't give a Bleep about who likes my posts again, but that shit is orgasmic...

We do this again tomorrow same time, same place clowns grin

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

Are you in calabar?
yup.. It's temporal though..
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
This thread is closed till tomorrow 6am....

Kingfoolishness..sorry reign
Alfred74
Gravatar.. G
Pedophile.... Sorry Philadelphia.
Heavenlyalbino goat... Sorry bang
Save the date...
6am tomorrow...
This thread is hereby closed till tomorrow

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by pacino26(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
this is actually an easy-peasy jab battle for me... I'm not even stressing it...

I can do this 24/7/365 days...

the DJ in my name stands for DISS JOCKEY,and I'm not even trying...
When it comes to online bullying, I'm second to none, I reiterate...

It's a pity those retard.s trying to kill themselves over a diss king grin grin

Let me pour you some liquor. You need am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by greatbrian(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
yup.. It's temporal though..

Which side. Though presently in Kaduna but will be back Thursday
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
pacino26:

Let me pour you some liquor. You need am
thread is closed till tomorrow angry tongue
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

Which side. Though presently in Kaduna but will be back Thursday
send me a PM. We should hang out when you're back... wink
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by greatbrian(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
send me a PM. We should hang out when you're back... wink

Aiit bro. Am @ 146bn hitherto I sent a pm

And na your benz I wan hang out with o

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatbrian:

Aiit bro. Am @ 146bn hitherto I sent a pm

And na your benz I wan hang out with o
sweet.. cheesy
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDj serve them hot. We're tired of these car talk bullies, they'll never passed their message without insult. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. tongue tongue tongue

17 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
grafixdon:
OfficialDj serve them hot. We're tired of these car talk bully, they'll never passed their message without insult. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. tongue tongue tongue
those gay muskeeters can never be bullies in my books...
There are just brainless junk with IQs worth a potato...

Their parents are a living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
Especially that skinny local akwa boy with veins like that of a baobab tree root....

I bullied 11 folks at once, and this isn't even a challenge or worth it grin

19 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Heavenlybang the akwa yahoo boy grin

Why aren't you in bed? Or are the unstoppable amount of mosquitoes wheezing and feasting on your skinny body stopping you from sleeping?

Low budget hushpuppi.. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by LeJeun3: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
mammanbawa:

Record a startup video of your CLShit
If it's error free
I'll give you 10k

I don add 50K

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ogbodavies(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2021
reading n PROFESSORING cool

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Heavenlybang the akwa yahoo boy grin

Why aren't you in bed? Or are the unstoppable amount of mosquitoes wheezing and feasting on your skinny body stopping you from sleeping?

Low budget hushpuppi.. grin
low budget hushpuppi Kwanu?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2021
This thread is opened in the name of the father,son and holy spirit..

I'd like to call on my obviously unintelligent cre.tins
Kingreign- Resident chief zombie with a wanted tag in Abuja by those merciless marauding abokis and mallams for KAZEEMING their cars grin
Philadelphia: an IQ that of a drunk lizard who takes 5 pins of Chelsea dry gin before heading out to argue with his fellow jobless brainless dol.ts in a newspaper joint grin

Heavenlybang - the akwa low budget iTunes skinny riff-raff- posing as a yahoo boy; which he's obviously unintelligent for. grin
Alfred74 - the dolt I'd like to feed my monkey's banana to. tongue
Gravatar - the obviously pathetic hermaphrodite, who juggles the intense traffic of Lagos everyday looking for bread to feed his family... I suspect his wife is the breadwinner grin

Please do me the favor of sounding brutal and intelligent this round......
The floor is open!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.