Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57534 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
mammanbawa:

Dear sir, your vehicle is a prefacelift model and has an M113 engine with 302hp stock. Even the facelift 550 came with an m273 engine with 380hp as stock. I don't know how you came up with this 402hp figure.

Lmao

You didn't read the part where he claimed to have "mods" like "cams" and removing the rear seats to "make the vehicle lighter" and other nonsensical things that most definitely did not happen

Those revolutionary "mods" gave him additional 100+ hp which he will put to use in the best way he knows how to

Racing Highlanders upandan

What a vapid clown

21 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by slex(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
carry on bud!

Respect..

I even took a V6 out today, seems nobody had time to race today.

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by slex(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na WA..

Make I run b4 bottle land on my head.

Back. To. Observation mode

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
slex:

Respect..

I even took a V6 out today, seems nobody had time to race today.

bully those Toyota clowns when the time comes. You have my permission

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Officialdj 1- gay boy heavenlybang, kingfoolishness, Alfred the albino rat, gravatar the hausa reject, Philadelphia the K-legged cat, and other clowns too inconsequential to mention -0 grin grin

Signing out...
Dj tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Wetin bring slim shady on top car talk matter? grin grin grin

Go get a proper life, and any time you see officialdj -----RUNNNNNNNNN! tongue

He's started including rap lyrics in his last attempt at a weak comeback... I'm sure your voice sounds like mercy Johnson in real life... You retarde.d she-male grin

18 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by diportivo: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
oya make we go xleep grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Kewtt: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
diportivo:
Not yet...

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
diportivo:
no sleep for the wicked grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj 1- gay boy heavenlybang, kingfoolishness, Alfred the albino rat, gravatar the hausa reject, Philadelphia the K-legged cat, and other clowns too inconsequential to mention -0 grin grin

Signing out...
Dj tongue

Repetition lmao. Albino rat is cute as fvuuck lol.
You don run out of diss you wimp.

Broke limey louse nutter,how many benz your casket run down today with your yobbo self grin

I wonder the sex position that produces dumbb children,ill have to ask your........

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Even this autistic imbeci.le with a brain cut into two is still typing when I've annihilated his masters anally since yesterday....

Life must be so hard for you tori oloun grin
I'm the king of bullying in this car talk section, and I'm only second to none....
Leemao grin

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Even this autistic imbeci.le with a brain cut into two is still typing when I've annihilated his masters anally since yesterday....

I'm the king of bullying in this car talk section, and I'm only second to none....
Leemao grin

Scared little puppy grin Alfred74 too heady for your hand to type? I go send your skinny ass back to where your tripple chin ancestors originate from,off the coast of Benin Republic grin egun.

6 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Leemao grin
guy stop this nonsense na grin grin grin grin

Bad mouth no dey Taya you grin

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2021

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
king406:
i want him to understand that there’s no benz vs benz beef here, though he seems to have a personal beef with you. As a fellow benz owner i dont want him to go and get embarrassed by cars he thinks he’s faster than when he isn’t. His car is built for top end speed not low end speed, is350, 335i, g35/37, even c350 with M276 engine will all make him sweat on the low end. And honestly i’m not so sure he can take 335i whether low end or high end
bros he won't even find the is350 on the highway talkless of the 335i and the g35/g37 and c350 even the q50 red sport will mess the guy up. this group of cars are demons

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arrow144:

bros he won't even find the is350 on the highway talkless of the 335i and the g35/g37 and c350 even the q50 red sport will mess the guy up. this group of cars are demons
yen yen yen yen yen...

Find my posts detailing all the mods I've done to my car to give it an edge over those cars you mentioned up there..
I Bleep.ed your almighty Is350 up on Monday, and it was enthralling...

Boy, go sit down when it concerns anything cars or mods done to cars...
I must have been wasting my time arguing with intellectual wannabes..
I do my talking on the mercedesbenzworld forum where crazy fanatics nick and modify their cars to the max.... To give it an edge as it can over other cars

Imagine the effrontery and comparisons..

Fuc.k outta this thread in peace

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
yen yen yen yen yen...

Find my posts detailing all the mods I've done to my car to give it an edge over those cars you mentioned up there..
I bleeped your almighty Is350 up on Monday, and it was enthralling...

Boy, go sit down when it concerns anything cars or mods done to cars...
I must have been wasting my time arguing with intellectual wannabes..
I do my talking on the mercedesbenzworld forum where crazy fanatics nick and modify their cars to the max.... To give it as edge as it can over other cars

Imagine the effrontery and comparisons..

Bleep outta this thread in peace
lol.. very funny see someone saying i know nothing about cars you've been claiming, you modded your car to pump out 413hp. also feeling your self cause you took out an is350 man grow up. the guy just left you to mess up mind you that car is lighter than yours, a good driver that had ur time will smoke out with an is350 still saying the q50 red sport will finish no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arrow144:

lol.. very funny see someone saying i know nothing about cars you've been claiming, you modded your car to pump out 413hp. also feeling your self cause you took out an is350 man grow up. the guy just left you to mess up mind you that car is lighter than yours, a good driver that had ur time will smoke out with an is350 still saying the q50 red sport will finish no doubt.
here we go again with the weight of my car yen yen yen angry

I removed my spare tyre, back seats, sunroof placement, installed light rims, and I never run on a full tank... My fuel level is always below average, so the car feels as light as possible...

Stop arguing blindly..the is350 bit the dust, and he gave it every thing he had...
Stock to stock, he might have had a chance, but I spent hundreds of thousands giving my ride a major tune up, which is why the Is350 got thoroughly beaten...
I'm done arguing with you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Is there a car faster than mine? DEFINITELY YES.
I know cars that'll fuc.k me up, but there are not in this category of cars mentioned....

Call my car a cheat code if you care tongue

Drops pen �

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by codemaster2much: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
M

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I removed my spare tyre, back seats, sunroof placement, installed light rims, and I never run on a full tank... My fuel level is always below average, so the car feels as light as possible...

Stop arguing blindly..the is350 bit the dust, and he gave it every thing he had...
Stock to stock, he might have had a chance, but I spent hundreds of thousands giving my ride a major tune up, which is why the Is350 got thoroughly beaten...
whoa am amazed you did all this to make your car lighter it's so funny your level of lies are so high.. don't still believe your so called modded car will beat an is350 at all. bro you the infiniti q50 red sport with 400 stock hp and 335i will shut up ur lieing ass up.

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by DAVE5(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
jodeci:
But SUVs are not meant for speed.For me there is no comparism between the 2.

You would say this till a Jeep Grand Cherokee trackhawk or Dodge Durango hellcat catches you on the road

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Sun roof dey leak, dem comot am put pan weld am jare,
You burst the tyre condemn the rim, carry spare chook for leg cos you no get money to buy another rim and tyre. And na chinko tyres and rims you dey run all round. grin
Fuel is below average because e no get cash to buy full tank grin

Weyrey dey disguise.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

You burst the tyre condemn the rim, carry spare chook for leg cos you no get money to buy another rim and tyre. And na chinko tyres and rims you dey run all round. grin

Weyrey dey disguise.
grin
kingreign:

Weyrey dey disguise.
lol.. you don finish am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ochiske(m): 2:03am On Jun 07, 2021
smiley
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 5:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Gentlemen, shall we?

Where are those stupid boys...
In order of their foolishness
Heavenlybang- chief gay nairaland chapter
Kingreign- secretary of all gays Abuja branch
Gravatar- provost, light skinned gays
Alfred74- heavenlybang's drilling experiment

Philadelphia - nairaland gay pedophile

Shall we?

Opening this week in the name of the father, son and holy spirit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Arrow144:

grin
lol.. you don finish am
the predictable lines these faggo.ts use when they're out of jabs...

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2021
kingreign:

Weyrey dey disguise.
the money I spent that day alone when hanging out at ugwillz can buy your 1999 smoky jalopy a new engine...

All these broke court clerks forming internet gangsta...

Tell your wife not to risk the safety of her children driving them in that condemn rusted container you call a car...

Their safely is paramount even if their father is a brainless K-legged junkie who feast off the proceeds of 2000 Toyota camrys he repairs once in a blue moon grin

shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Gentlemen, shall we?

Where are those stupid boys...
In order of their foolishness
Heavenlybang- chief gay nairaland chapter
Kingreign- secretary of all gays Abuja branch
Gravatar- provost, light skinned gays
Alfred74- heavenlybang's drilling experiment

Philadelphia - nairaland gay pedophile

Shall we?

Opening this week in the name of the father, son and holy spirit.

Only a gay assumes others are gay.

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
the money I spent that day alone when hanging out at ugwillz can buy your 1999 smoky jalopy a new engine...

All these broke court clerks forming internet gangsta...

Tell your wife not to risk the safety of her children driving them in that condemn rusted container you call a car...

Their safely is paramount even if their father is a brainless K-legged junkie who feast off the proceeds of 2000 Toyota camrys he repairs once in a blue moon grin

shocked grin

For the records, more millennial benz have been labelled rust buckets. You bought one of them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.