Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57359 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2021
grin
OfficialDJ:
you're even wasting your time exchanging words with dol.ts

You have the time quite alright...
Wetin concern light and day?
I dey gym wella, and on a normal day, I'd knock those rats on their head, and give them my cars to wash... Na for nairaland dem dey form car enthusiasts... Shi Shi dem no get grin grin

Don't bother replying any hermaphrodit.e again... Save your energy for your wife or girlfriend..
grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin

You get bad mouth o... Chai
OfficialDJ:
sigh... Your life must be pathetic...

If I want a car with exclusive interior and all what not, I know the car I'd go for... Who gives a Bleep about interiors? That's the last thing I'd choose in a car..
Doesn't change the fact that I'd whoop that heavenlybang's e550... That's a fact, and you can take that back to your fellow gay ass imp...
And again, that picture you uploaded there is for the cls500 I owned. Sold it out and got a 550 with all that mad power when I added some tune up.
CEO of asslicking and gum body affairs...
If I see you on the road, I'd slap your left cheek and give you a bucket and soap to wash my cars..
K-legged dunce...
And for whatever it's worth, I uploaded a picture of my 550 I took last week just to Bleep the remaining ego you have left... Asslicking nitwit...
You've run out of points, you're now going for a car's interior. Your self-esteem must be in tatters grin
My first and only reply to you boy....
You're not even worth it...

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

With broken windscreen yet claiming he has done FBO tunes.... grin grin grin
Stop humoring this clown. We all know he's a joke.

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by jodeci(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2021
But SUVs are not meant for speed.For me there is no comparism between the 2.

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
jodeci:
But SUVs are not meant for speed.For me there is no comparism between the 2.
absolutely no comparisons..
Read my first post..... Slowly this time...

These things are not that hard to comprehend...

The half-witted driver in the toyota gave me an invitation to race. I didn't start it.. Someone had to school him somehow, somewhere, and that I did perfectly cheesy

He gave me a signal for a race, and he could barely keep up.. In other words, he's learnt his lessons.
Ignore those clowns up there detailing my thread... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Stop humoring this clown. We all know he's a joke.
joke's on you A graded clown..
You'd better swallow the bitter pill and run while you can..

I'm your bane in this section, and I'd Bleep you up when necessary..
You pampers wearing retarde.d, potential autistic gay ass faggo.t grin tongue

22 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by codemaster2much: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lolzzzz nairaland and Warfare grin

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
sigh... Your life must be pathetic...

If I want a car with exclusive interior and all what not, I know the car I'd go for... Who gives a Bleep about interiors? That's the last thing I'd choose in a car..
Doesn't change the fact that I'd whoop that heavenlybang's e550... That's a fact, and you can take that back to your fellow gay ass imp...
And again, that picture you uploaded there is for the cls500 I owned. Sold it out and got a 550 with all that mad power when I added some tune up.
CEO of asslicking and gum body affairs...
If I see you on the road, I'd slap your left cheek and give you a bucket and soap to wash my cars..
K-legged dunce...
And for whatever it's worth, I uploaded a picture of my 550 I took last week just to Bleep the remaining ego you have left... Asslicking nitwit...
You've run out of points, you're now going for a car's interior. Your self-esteem must be in tatters grin
My first and only reply to you boy....
You're not even worth it...

Hehhehheheh your 2008 old school relic still no be match for a 2012 e550 interms of looks and upgrade you son of a ape. I go allow my gay ass pummeled inside that beauty than inside that your undertaker coffinlike piece of garbage. Interior looking like red light district asewo joint for downtown Miami.
You get money? grin wetin happen to 2015 cls? I bet your little red punky punk arss can even dream about it.

Too much cash your Loose cannon no fit maintain airmatic suspension on a 2008 mama Mia, you run sharply go convert am to local to avoid your village elders returning you back to your ancestors. Damn boy,you can go on an on bragging about your ancient of days cls speed like an aboki with his golf 2,yea u earn it with your fake ass mods.
But muscling up on a rust bucket 2008 cls when you won flex muscle say u get money issa joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm sure that boy up there must have Googled that interior I posted to see if I stole it from Google...
Your life must be so pathetic Alfred the K-legged gay boy embarassed

Nah. I'm good...
Who's next? tongue

I've whooped heavenlybang the bow legged gay, kingreign the foolish gworo chewing aboki in Abuja, Alfred74 the inconsequential rat who gets excited at the mention of DJ.

I can do this all day.
I need newer faces...
Dry boring predictable lines as usual grin

If I want a car with interior, I can get a c400 2016 tomorrow, but that's story for another day... Who gives a Bleep about interiors again?
Give me a sweet engine and RAW POWER purlllease...
I'm done with the first three... Who's next? tongue

18 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I'm sure that boy up there must have Googled that interior I posted to see if I stole it from Google...

Light and day broke little mummy's boy with your torn center console grin

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:

Hehhehheheh your 2008 old school relic still no be match for a 2012 e550 interms of looks and upgrade you son of a ape. I go allow my gay ass pummeled inside that beauty than inside that your undertaker coffinlike piece of garbage. Interior looking like red light district asewo joint for downtown Miami.
You get money? grin wetin happen to 2015 cls? I bet your little red punky punk arss can even dream about it.

Too much cash your Loose cannon no fit maintain airmatic suspension on a 2008 mama Mia, you run sharply go convert am to local to avoid your village elders returning you back to your ancestors. Damn boy,you can go on an on bragging about your ancient of days cls speed like an aboki with his golf 2,yea u earn it with your fake ass mods.
But muscling up on a rust bucket 2008 cls when you won flex muscle say u get money issa joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeeeeesssssuuuuuuuuuuussssssssds christ!
My chest o!!!

This one choke o.

32 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Nah. I'm good...
Who's next? tongue

I've whooped heavenlybang the bow legged gay, kingreign the foolish gworo chewing aboki in Abuja, Alfred74 the inconsequential rat who gets excited at the mention of DJ.

I can do this all day.
I need newer faces...

If I want a car with interior, I can get a c400 2016 tomorrow, but that's story for another day... Who gives a Bleep about interiors again?
Lies.
All we are saying,
Is tell us more lies.

We know you're lying but kwantinue.
Lest you forget, I know the organization where you work. So I know you more than you think.

By the way, your lies are becoming stale, give us newer and more interesting lies Bro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Nah. I'm good...
Who's next? tongue

I can do this all day.
I need newer faces...

na wa o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Infinitywar:
na wa o grin grin grin

This moniker is to the OP, what ronkusesther and engineerprosper are to legalwealth.

If you know, you know

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Nah. I'm good...
Who's next? tongue

I can do this all day.
I need newer faces...

Your red neck fruitcake sharply go edit post grin

Listen gasbag,I don't give a shit about your honky old hag of a cls,but that lie & sense wey elude you will be installed into you slimy arss like windows 10.
Broke ass wankerr forming otedola pikin. Your testosterone seems to be on the high,go get laid donkey.

9 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gravatar:

This moniker is to the OP, what ronkusesther and engineerprosper are to legalwealth.

If you know, you know
see mumu..

Do i look like someone wey dey asslick up and down?

DJ don single handedly bully you of una,and you suppose shame no be small..
Get a life, and stop being a nuisance to your self and the society at large...
Say na kpansh cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yawn... Same boring old predictable lines..

I'm replying only sensible folks in this thread starting from now. Can't waste my time on rifd-raffs who don't have a life in real life...

tongue tongue grin

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Diiiickhead say him fit get 2016 c400 tomorrow,but e no fit maintain airmatic suspension,patched radiator wtf. grin

You Chicken shiit,this one na off the chart.

20 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gravatar: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
The guy said

I no dey asslick

To see the very definition of alternate moniker:

https://www.nairaland.com/infinitywar

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Alright then. cheesy

Detective Heavenlybang.
Abi na FBI? grin

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gravatar:
The guy said

I no dey asslick

To see the very definition of alternate moniker:

https://www.nairaland.com/infinitywar

Lol
so anybody wey defend dj na alternate moniker? Your mama go think say she get pickin o grin

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
See when I’m coming to the party. cry

I hope I didn’t miss so much here?

Heavenlybang, Nurey and Kingreign why didn’t you guys wake me up when you were going to this party? angry

By the way, make una no believe everything una see for Nairaland. Na cruise people full this forum.
No shock if OP na car wash guy, gate man or OGA driver. With the position wey he take snap that car, e be like person wey dey fear to near the car sef.

Make una no let baba ban nairaland too o

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who gives a bleep about car interior you say? poor man's consolation,same thought with that of village kings wey dey buy Nissan armada to appear rich,buzzoff meathead.

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
grin grin grin grin

We get so many werey for his section.

Even the ones wey dey disguise too? wink

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Philadelphia:
See when I’m coming to the party. cry

I hope I didn’t miss so much here?

Heavenlybang, Nurey and Kingreign why didn’t you guys wake me up when you were going to this party? angry

By the way, make una no believe everything una see for Nairaland. Na cruise people full this forum.
No shock if OP na car wash guy, gate man or OGA driver. With the position wey he take snap that car, e be like person wey dey fear to near the car sef.

Make una no let baba ban nairaland too o
fair enough grin

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
fair enough grin

Bro, how about another lie, the current lie you told us is now stale we need another lie. How about you lying to us that you got a 2021 Ferrari Roma so we go know say na craze man you be and we na hopeless poverty stricken readers wey no sabi anything? cheesy cheesy grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
If 2003 honda accord fit transform to 2012 Honda accord, then the lord is good grin

I miss this shiit cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:
If 2003 honda accord fit transform to 2012 Honda accord, then the lord is good grin

I miss this shiit cheesy

The dope he smoke is on another level.

Next level shìiit grin

9 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Alfred74:

I miss this shiit cheesy

Did Jesus not turn water into wine?

Don’t panel beaters upgrade 2001 Camry to 2016 Camry? grin

So, it’s possible nah.

The Bible says that with God, all things are possible. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by emmyN(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Alfred74: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

The dope he smoke is on another level.

Next level shìiit grin
grin

Him cousin davido just buy rolls Royse cullina 2021 @N230milli . That boy got his bragging rights no need to shalaye.
But 2008 cls lol grin my belle o.

Anytime I see that nonsense on the road na laugh I dey laugh. Those old coffins are bought by wannabe benz drivers just to appear rich.

I no dey even talk 2018 to 2021 wey him go need sell him generation to buy ,yet him no go fit afford am. Make e buy 2015 cls and I go take my L and chop humble pie cheesy . I can bet my kidney even him oga no fit afford am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bring new faces.. I'm done taking you three muskeeters to the bin.

Philadelphia, If you want to be next, let's do it...
I be one man squad, and I can do this all year...

If I quote you, know you're sensible...
If I ignore you, eat the humble pie and Bleep off my thread....

grin

I am built to bully, not to be bullied. I can do this 24 hours a day tongue

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.