Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52898 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by guru90: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.

All this fake pictures u just attached what is your gain now..... Foolishness is ruining some people's life!!!
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by afrika(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2021
It is unfortunate at this stage of the century people still stand to call what is white black.

I leave the rest to God the creator.
Whether is nepotism, tribalism, all sort. Stupid act and making people live is abject poverty.

So pathetic
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by BruncleZuma: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Series2020:
I think every a claimed human who hasn't witness war will never agitate for revolution either through separatist,cede and division.
What his happening in imo state now and the ends SARS is an atomic sign of revolution.
Pls let pray to God for greater and positive pictures of this great nation,those who represent us in various arms of govt in each state are Nigerians in one way and other.but God remove the pitiness,justice,likenes and fairness.to be sincere we av to change has a citizen before almighty God gives us a good and better leadership.
Let be wise
Look Syrian
Look at Palestine
Somalia
Sudan and south Sudan
Egypt
Lybian
Tunisia
Etc

Egypt and Tunisia kwa, bros log out abeg, go outside make fresh air touch you small.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by favour32(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
So long the Federal Government of Nigeria technically supports killers herdsmen...they will always have HB.p, stroke,cancer, RVT and other deadly diseases and peace will elude their lives except they change their double standard.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by tenpipsperday: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Nigeria police can lie like lai Muhammad grin grin grin grin
If they want to attack police headquarter, it is 8:15am they will start the attack, they are fooling themselves

I didn't know another person picked that piece of lies up.

They are trying to divert attention.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kaiser20: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Ipob : Those 7 UGM arrested could be innocent Farmers with AK-47 to kill Bush-Meat or they could be going to church service , and found the AK-47 on the street of Owerri and wanted to return it to the police.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by AyomideOG01: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
The "they-are-innocent-and-armless" crew on their way right now.

Meanwhile, when ipob pigs said they manufactured guns, same crew cheered them up for attaining the highest ever military technology in the universe.

What stops the nigerian police from posting the pictures?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Pictures please
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Benki003(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.

I wanted to ignore ur stupidity God knows, but u just had to spill these trash from that gutter you call a mouth

Please if don't know what to say just keep mute
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by bitingcool: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
blinking001:
Hahahaha. This looks really pleasant to my eyes, kill them all oh grin. Ipob miscreants. They think they can mess with the peace of our darling nation and go scot free? I laugh in Aruchukwu. Where are the online chest beaters association of nairaland? Where are they? Them don the kill una brothers oh grin. All we want and desire for a prosperous Nigeria is peace and harmony. Violence is never the right way to go. One Nigeria is all we need.

This song is for all our brothers and sisters that are willing to follow thesame path.

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep
How himself go sleep?
Crime must to commot for Nigeria oh
Oya oh
Gidi gidi wayo all of them go commot
Oya oh
Cause we go helep policee
Help them fight crime
Make Nigeria better

Pursue crime commot for Nigeria oh
Oya oh
Police don talk am say
Anybody wey the think plan for his belle
To bring cata cata
E go take e head e carry am oh
Violent crimes case don change
Oya oh
Mr and Mrs trouble maker una sorry oh
Oya oh
Cause we go hellep policee
Help them fight crime
Make Nigeria better

Nigeria na better country oh
Make we commot crime for our lives
Nigeria go sweet again e oh
Well well

[/s]

This must be using another moniker. E don red for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by JamesSabastine: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Many of this guys are innocent citizins that the police arrested. Extra judicial killing is wrong oooh. People should not be carried away by recial sentiments. What is wrong is wrong. The police should stop spilling innocent blood.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by segebase(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
G
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by BanevsJoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:

Kill everything.
That's his wife. Try again.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Tchinaidi(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:

Kill everything.

U be mugu for life
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Lastmankc(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Peace2allmen:

Did you hear about what happened in Oyo state or are you still here crying about IPOB. I think you ain’t Yoruba, no real son of SW would be supporting what you support.
Leave that symplymumu alone,im no get sense

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Who noticed Nigerian police has stopped showing pics of captured " unknown gunmen " so that they won't burst their lies again for arresting innocent people ....

Please of your person no come back ...start the movement early ooh

You will understand govt magic more
When you hear unknown soldier, unknown police, unknown person, unknown gun men ... Unknown civilian, unknown this and that

This is just the beginning
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
I don't trust this news. Last week we saw our an innocent man was picked and labeled UGM. The police has always picked innocent people and try to route them as criminals.

More will come ... Innocent or not

Ipob should take all the blame...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kuginzi: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2021
The problem created by Mr Kenny Okwu (Nnamdi KANU) can only be solved by all of us together through media evangelism, constant teaching and preaching,&re-orientation of the minds of our people (the Igbos) in seminars, workshops&conferences. We must teach the Igbos to love one another. Nnamdi KANU has planted hate&enmity among the Biafrans.
Media is the answer, the only way to counter Mr KANU's false propaganda. Our people (the Igbos) are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to gossips &watching false acts&false shows. This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them.

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2021
JamesSabastine:
Many of this guys are innocent citizins that the police arrested. Extra judicial killing is wrong oooh. People should not be carried away by recial sentiments. What is wrong is wrong. The police should stop spilling innocent blood.

Innocent or not
ESN should take the blame..

They should die for Biafra to come
And there unborn child will have Biafra.

Without wife and kids.
Hahahahahah
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by deltateam: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Who noticed Nigerian police has stopped showing pics of captured " unknown gunmen " so that they won't burst their lies again for arresting innocent people ....

Please of your person no come back ...start the movement early ooh

Your kind seem to be going extinct on Nairaland and are fast being replaced by sycophants who see the truth but prefer to play politics with it.

Many innocent people are being paraded as unknown gunmen.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by nanauju(f): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
then why are you crying whenever Buhari kill the fulani bandits?

Crying for what? As long as it’s his fulanis he’s killing I ain’t got no problem with that. But me and you know it ain’t his fulanis he’s killing. So he will continue to be called out for his double standards
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kinematics: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2021
The unknown gun men are now ungun known men.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Jsarki: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Unknown gunmen or ipob terrorist please called them with their real name. Now everyone know their identity but some stupid are still calling them innocence. What will innocence civilian do with ak47 in police headquarter. Abi he go to submit it as lost items. Whether you accept their criminality or not they are still criminal which cause nightmare in your own land. Pls guys be wise enough to see criminal as criminal no matter where he come from.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Arda1000(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

If they want to attack police headquarter, it is 8:15am they will start the attack, they are fooling themselves
what they meant is that they started arresting innocent people around 8:15 foolish people grin
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by generalwo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

.. It seems you are part of those coordinating the attacks since you know the time they are supposed to attack a security outfit.....
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by generalwo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kdon2:

Awon oloriburuku...they can capture unknown gunmen but can't catch killer herdsmen! Who are they fooling?
..... Take it that There are 2 problems.... The ugm and the herdsmen.... Capturing the ugm solves one of the two problems..... It will give them time to continue battling the herdsmen......
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by generalwo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
tuborme:
Show pictures. You guys have been shooting since 6am
...... I have an idea sir, go to the police headquarters to request for picture proofs......
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by generalwo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-1-dead-7-unknown-gunmen-captured-in-imo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
..... They have caught these ones..... Mr kanu will mobilize and send more and they will be caught again.... Whereas he's in one place flexing his life while his blind bat followers are getting killed on a daily basis.......
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Abagworo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
JamesSabastine:

You get the point. Most of the earlier claims of killing gunmen have been established as lies but rather people who live around the area of attack labelled as the gunmen. I hope this is not the case today
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by boltmach: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stop arresting innocent civilians beg una
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by valentinegibbs(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Some of you are foolish to be honest..
These people are killing policemen everyday and you think police will be joking about it
They kill policemen and you think its nothing,forgetting that the policeman is someone's father and a bread winner to a family...
How can some of you be so stupid
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

The story is true..... At about 8am or so, there was heavy shootout in Owerri.... I reside in Owerri... We heard heavy gunshots around Egbu road this early morning. A friend of mine who resides close to the Government house called me also that there was heavy shootout around their area..... The two attacks happened concurrently...... Maybe the report on the other attack will surface later..... I also heard another area was attacked. I’m yet to confirm the third area.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.