Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (53261 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by olibeans: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
It would've been nice to see some pictures of the hummer jeep and those captured or have they arrested some Igbo youths randomly and called them unknown gunmen?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arda1000:
what they meant is that they started arresting innocent people around 8:15 foolish people grin

I reside in Owerri and i can confirm that there was heavy shootout this morning..... Government house wasn’t the only place that was attacked..... Another attack happened around Egbu road in Owerri.... I’m yet to see that report online...... I also heard a third place was attacked..... We started hearing gunshots at about 8am or so(I didn’t really check my watch, but it started early)
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ShawnT(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bless up bro
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by chukwuibuipob: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
cool sadwink grin shocked cool lipsrsealed. Stop angry killing iPOB yweets
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Arda1000(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onyenna:

I reside in Owerri and i can confirm that there was heavy shootout this morning..... Government house wasn’t the only place that was attacked..... Another attack happened around Egbu road in Owerri.... I’m yet to see that report online...... I also heard a third place was attacked..... We started hearing gunshots at about 8am or so(I didn’t really check my watch, but it started early)
I know about the attack make una dey save oo these foolish uniform murderers won't have the balls to face UGM but kill and arrest innocent people
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
olibeans:
It would've been nice to see some pictures of the hummer jeep and those captured or have they arrested some Igbo youths randomly and called them unknown gunmen?

We started hearing heavy gunshots early this morning..... I reside in Owerri and government house wasn’t the only place that was attacked....
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arda1000:
I know about the attack make una dey save oo these foolish uniform murderers won't have the balls to face UGM but kill and arrest innocent people

Yeah.... They’re good at arresting innocent people... I’ve been indoors since morning ooh.....

NB: I also heard Abba Kyari entered Owerri this week....
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kuginzi:
The problem created by Mr Kenny Okwu (Nnamdi KANU) can only be solved by all of us together through media evangelism, constant teaching and preaching,&re-orientation of the minds of our people (the Igbos) in seminars, workshops&conferences. We must teach the Igbos to love one another. Nnamdi KANU has planted hate&enmity among the Biafrans.
Media is the answer, the only way to counter Mr KANU's false propaganda. Our people (the Igbos) are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to gossips &watching false acts&false shows. This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them.

Wow I thought I'm the only one that notice this .we are on the same page

Nnamdi kanu is Antichrist
ESN believes in juju jazz for protected
Ipob is just a brainwash members that believes anything from NK (propaganda)

They are working for the devil to wipe the Igbo generation.

Nnamdi kanu was scammed 1m dollars last year to lobby u.s Congress.
Another 300m is on the pipe line this year to lobby Congress.

But he need to back it up with something. The plan is to engage military on gun battle to show case to u.s Congress the massacre Nigeria govt is doing to armless Biafrans ..

He wanted to hijack endsars to engage military but he failed...

The next option is to start killing security personnel in that region.

Youth should be wise not to use for all this plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by mrvitalis(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

You will understand govt magic more
When you hear unknown soldier, unknown police, unknown person, unknown gun men ... Unknown civilian, unknown this and that

This is just the beginning
Lol .... seems u want jungle justice on any one wearing police or army uniform
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by olibeans: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onyenna:

We started hearing heavy gunshots early this morning..... I reside in Owerri and government house wasn’t the only place that was attacked....

It's now a norm to hear gunshots everyday in Owerri but we need to see facts so I know if my relatives have been arrested in error because we know how awkward our Nigeria police operates sometimes..

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by eldeens: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good, capture them all and silence them, they are the same people Buhari was referring to before Twitter suspended his account.

"group of persons misbehaving, killing and destroying government facilities, let them get the shock of their lives and by now I guess they are fully communicated by language they understand.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm..... they came to attack in Hummer .... were gunned down by security... vehicle seized... but they are on the run?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by kissGuys: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Who noticed Nigerian police has stopped showing pics of captured " unknown gunmen " so that they won't burst their lies again for arresting innocent people ....

Please of your person no come back ...start the movement early ooh
be fooling yourself... They killed another 5 this morning... I saw it live!!
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by bobbychat: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
PICTURES OR VIDEOS OR I DONT BELIEVE. NIGERIAN police, NIGERIAN ARMY, THE FG AND LAI MOHAMMED ARE ONE AND THE SAME UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Fullanifuls(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by UchenduOkolie: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Who noticed Nigerian police has stopped showing pics of captured " unknown gunmen " so that they won't burst their lies again for arresting innocent people ....

Please of your person no come back ...start the movement early ooh

Be deceiving and consoling yourself.

The security forces are wiser now. When they capture them now, they don’t show their pictures because they don’t want people like you to be spooked, so that the captured ones can lead them to people like you without arousing suspicion. That’s an excellent strategy.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Arda1000(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onyenna:

Yeah.... They’re good at arresting innocent people... I’ve been indoors since morning ooh.....

NB: I also heard Abba Kyari entered Owerri this week....
lol ok ooo
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
You and I know that if this story is true, all there pictures will be everywhere on the internet, so they can use it and make mouth..
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-1-dead-7-unknown-gunmen-captured-in-imo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by topboss: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
THIS ONES THAT CAME TO IGBO LAND THEY FORM JAMES BOND.

THEY SNAP PICTURE, AND WE HAVE THEIR IDENTITY.

I TRUELY WISH THAT, FOR THEIR OWN SAKE AND THE SAKE OF THEIR FAMILY.

IGBO ARE TRUILY HELPLESS AND HARMLESS AS THEY BELIEVE.

ELSE, THEY WILL NEVER DIE A NATURAL DEATH AND THEIR FAMILIES WILL BE SAMPLED.

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
olibeans:

It's now a norm to hear gunshots everyday in Owerri but we need to see facts so I know if my relatives have been arrested in error because we know how awkward our Nigeria police operates sometimes..

Well said......
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ella45(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good for them they will go down
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why use picture of Abba Kyari and his men for an operation that didn't involve them in Imo?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by blackmaine: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unknown Gun Men attack you by 8:am ..lol stupid people and their lies, Ogah once you just go near any station you are an unknown Gun Men, people bullet no dey touch for body ..lol
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by blackmaine: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onyenna:

And they later catch the shooters ?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by theTranslator: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
nanauju:
Unknown gunmen na kukuma fulani bandits in disguise
Can you prove this?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by BJanta: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Nigeria police can lie like lai Muhammad grin grin grin grin
If they want to attack police headquarter, it is 8:15am they will start the attack, they are fooling themselves

Have thy not been attaching in broad daylight light before, flip back to past Nairaland stories and convince yourself.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Onyenna(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
blackmaine:
And they later catch the shooters ?

I didn’t go there to verify if those apprehended were actually the shooters or innocent people ...... But I heard the shooters didn’t succeed.....
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by melodyisaac: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

Be deceiving and consoling yourself.

The security forces are wiser now. When they capture them now, they don’t show their pictures because they don’t want people like you to be spooked, so that the captured ones can lead them to people like you without arousing suspicion. That’s an excellent strategy.
please what about the 5 innocent unknown gunmen that were released last week after there families saw there pictures and cried out on social media? I really don't understand why all of you are blinded by hypocrisy. I live in owerri and I can tell you that police have not arrested upto 5 out of 100 unknown gun men. You'll never see them when these guys attacks, they'll only come out after the attack and start arresting random innocent young men
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol .... seems u want jungle justice on any one wearing police or army uniform

You still don't understand govt magic..
Govt have started jungle justice on some group of people called unknown gun men.

Innocent or not... Who die, die

No coverage , no pictures , no Media hahahaha we don't even have journalist.

You will all set in your comfort zone and be typing fake news , innocent people etc .

Who die , die there is no coming back.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kuginzi: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Wow I thought I'm the only one that notice this .we are on the same page

Nnamdi kanu is Antichrist
ESN believes in juju jazz for protected
Ipob is just a brainwash members that believes anything from NK (propaganda)

They are working for the devil to wipe the Igbo generation.

Nnamdi kanu was scammed 1m dollars last year to lobby u.s Congress.
Another 300m is on the pipe line this year to lobby Congress.

But he need to back it up with something. The plan is to engage military on gun battle to show case to u.s Congress the massacre Nigeria govt is doing to armless Biafrans ..

He wanted to hijack endsars to engage military but he failed...

The next option is to start killing security personnel in that region.

Youth should be wise not to use for all this plan.
I pray they understand on time before it is too late
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ensamy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
blinking001:
Hahahaha. This looks really pleasant to my eyes, kill them all oh grin. Ipob miscreants. They think they can mess with the peace of our darling nation and go scot free? I laugh in Aruchukwu. Where are the online chest beaters association of nairaland? Where are they? Them don the kill una brothers oh grin. All we want and desire for a prosperous Nigeria is peace and harmony. Violence is never the right way to go. One Nigeria is all we need.

This song is for all our brothers and sisters that are willing to follow thesame path.

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep
How himself go sleep?
Crime must to commot for Nigeria oh
Oya oh
Gidi gidi wayo all of them go commot
Oya oh
Cause we go helep policee
Help them fight crime
Make Nigeria better

Pursue crime commot for Nigeria oh
Oya oh
Police don talk am say
Anybody wey the think plan for his belle
To bring cata cata
E go take e head e carry am oh
Violent crimes case don change
Oya oh
Mr and Mrs trouble maker una sorry oh
Oya oh
Cause we go hellep policee
Help them fight crime
Make Nigeria better

Nigeria na better country oh
Make we commot crime for our lives
Nigeria go sweet again e oh
Well well

Over 20 killed in igangan by herdsmen, killing is still on going. Dey here dey talk trash. Soon Oyo will go like Kwara state.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
topboss:
THIS ONES THAT CAME TO IGBO LAND THEY FORM JAMES BOND.

THEY SNAP PICTURE, AND WE HAVE THEIR IDENTITY.

I TRUELY WISH THAT, FOR THEIR OWN SAKE AND THE SAKE OF THEIR FAMILY.

IGBO ARE TRUILY HELPLESS AND HARMLESS AS THEY BELIEVE.

ELSE, THEY WILL NEVER DIE A NATURAL DEATH AND THEIR FAMILIES WILL BE SAMPLED.

Mugu
Saying shiit with network provider, ip with registered sim.

Your Lord never tell you?

Away
Those of you that started using phone not long ago...

If you die, and you think you die for Biafra... My brother you die for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.