Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52774 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.
U will still die one day.
Just shut up
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
360degreess:
..Igbos are senseless terrorists.
Are u gonna live on earth forever?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Mugu
Saying shiit with network provider, ip with registered sim.

Your Lord never tell you?

Away
Those of you that started using phone not long ago...

If you die, and you think you die for Biafra... My brother you die for nothing.

mumu the 20 that was killed in igangan ibadan what did they die for?cowards
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kuginzi:

I pray they understand on time before it is too late

The level of brainwash... Is very high
If you are not in support you are enemy

Forcing people to believe what think
Force there organization on the Igbos in general.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Tobbyfitz: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s][/s]
LordLugard1:
Kill them all, Security agents are people father, mother, uncle, brother, sister. Since Igbo are supporting them to be killed I will support the killing of anything in Igbo land. Kill all of them and stop arresting, just kill.

Kill everything.
[s][/s]
hatred will never leave a meat in ur dirty body..
so people killed by bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen , iswap and bandits decend from heaven....
or homes been displaced by all this terror group supported by bloodsucking miyetti Allah...
Foolish bigot
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by nanauju(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

Can you prove this?

Can you prove your own point ?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
mumu the 20 that was killed in igangan ibadan what did they die for?cowards

What is your business with that ?
The once there killing in the north everyday what is your business?

Mumu talk about the killing your Lord NK brought to you guys in your doorstep.

Many will die for nothing, innocent or not

You will set in your comfort and type innocent people armless people ooo

Noting will change... Who die go .
Anambra, IMO, ENUGU was so so peaceful and sweet before ESN hijack the peace,

Propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people. After creating ESN.. where did they have gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest?

He turned around and start killing security personnel... With your Dumbass and level of brainwash you will not understand anything

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Yusman316(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kdon2:

Awon oloriburuku...they can capture unknown gunmen but can't catch killer herdsmen! Who are they fooling?
So u think it is easy to capture or identify people that attack (Fulani) in the dead of the night and run into bushes?
Do u have any idea how wide and big the bushes are in the north? And we are dealing with people that have mastered these bushes from centuries of experience roaming in them
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by theTranslator: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
nanauju:

Can you prove your own point ?
What point did I make?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

What is your business with that ?
The once there killing in the north everyday what is your business?

Mumu talk about the killing your Lord NK brought to you guys in your doorstep.

Many will die for nothing, innocent or not

You will set in your comfort and type innocent people armless people ooo

Noting will change... Who die go .
Anambra, IMO, ENUGU was so so peaceful and sweet before ESN hijack the peace,

Propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people. After creating ESN.. where did they have gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest?

He turned around and start killing security personnel... With your Dumbass and level of brainwash you will not understand anything

u call fulani herdsmen hiding in the bush propaganda?thats the same way the leader of amotekun warned few weeks ago that fulani have surrounded south west but nobody listened...today 20 people were killed in igangan oyo and more will still follow....u dont hav a business with people killed in the north but u have business with those killed in the eastin ..our governors are too scared to form a security outfit to defend us wat do u want us to do...fold our hands and get killed...we had to find a way to defend our selves and thats wat we did...wen the terrorist gorvernment found out that esn is too tough for the herdsmen they sent their repentant boko haram army to come help herdsmen fighting us....wat is even the work of police self...they have never made any arrest of the killer herdsmen..their work in the east is to extort motorist and passerby.. We dont need them in biafra land
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by ogwumgbe: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordLugard1:

Kill everything.

Bastard, you should declare the same killing on herdsmen, kidnappers and bandits ravaging the North. you idiot cow fucking gworo chewing donkey terrorist.slowpoke
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kdon2: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
[Uquote author=Yusman316 post=102437749]
So u think it is easy to capture or identify people that attack (Fulani) in the dead of the night and run into bushes?
Do u have any idea how wide and big the bushes are in the north? And we are dealing with people that have mastered these bushes from centuries of experience roaming in them[/quote]

Na true sha

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
u call fulani herdsmen hiding in the bush propaganda?thats the same way the leader of amotekun warned few weeks ago that fulani have surrounded south west but nobody listened...today 20 people were killed in igangan oyo and more will still follow....u dont hav a business with people killed in the north but u have business with those killed in the eastin ..our governors are too scared to form a security outfit to defend us wat do u want us to do...fold our hands and get killed...we had to find a way to defend our selves and thats wat we did...wen the terrorist gorvernment found out that esn is too tough for the herdsmen they sent their repentant boko haram army to come help herdsmen fighting us....wat is even the work of police self...they have never made any arrest of the killer herdsmen..their work in the east is to extort motorist and passerby.. We dont need them in biafra land

ESN too tough hahahahaha I know you don't understand the underground things going on now ... Innocent or not

Who die, go

Die for Biafra to come to your unborn child.
When you don't have, wife and kids .... Hahaaha
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

ESN too tough hahahahaha I know you don't understand the underground things going on now ... Innocent or not

Who die, go

Die for Biafra to come to your unborn child.
When you don't have, wife and kids .... Hahaaha

if esn is bad i think the people of south east should be complaining not you government...98% of igbos are with esn....u can see that thru the videos where people are cheering them....u kip talking about death....see death na surebet for everyone....no be tb joshua just die?everybody go die weda u choose to die for biafra or u choose to sleep and not wake up all na death.....so stop fearing death as if u are inmortal
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by nanauju(f): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

What point did I make?

You stated nothing.

Leave my mention until you make your point. Then you can start arguing
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by theTranslator: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
nanauju:

You stated nothing.

Leave my mention until you make your point. Then you can start arguing
You lied
Simple

You don't say things without proof
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by hegelian: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
The "they-are-innocent-and-armless" crew on their way right now.

Meanwhile, when ipob pigs said they manufactured guns, same crew cheered them up for attaining the highest ever military technology in the universe.

I know you will be here with your usual hatred but will be absent on the thread where innocent lives are lost to condemn your murderous tribe... The war u are asking will eventually consume you all.. Terrorist fulani bandit
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by HRMK: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
IPOB/ESN BOYS!
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
if esn is bad i think the people of south east should be complaining not you government...98% of igbos are with esn....u can see that thru the videos where people are cheering them....u kip talking about death....see death na surebet for everyone....no be tb joshua just die?everybody go die weda u choose to die for biafra or u choose to sleep and not wake up all na death.....so stop fearing death as if u are inmortal

Hahaha set at home..
People where afraid to come out.. seating at home was by force not there wish ..

You can go and die.

Me I'm going to run like your Lord (coward) ..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahaha set at home..
People where afraid to come out.. seating at home was by force not there wish ..

You can go and die.

Me I'm going to run like your Lord (coward) ..
people honoured our heroes....100% compliance....even with all umahi threats that people who dint come out should forfeit their shops...people still disobeyed him...even covid 19 lockdown no get that kind of compliance....even if we did it by force that will show u that esn and ipob is in control of south east.....we are in control of south east that is why people will obey us instead of the gorvernment....even the useless south east sat at home because of ipob
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
They should be processed into dog food.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Omodua(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-1-dead-7-unknown-gunmen-captured-in-imo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
This is absolute nonsense. How about killings in middle belt and southern states, have they been able to unravel or arrest perpetrators?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by RexTramadol1: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
I’m not against this gunmen attacking and razing their brothers’ houses

But let them leave government property alone.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
people honoured our heroes....100% compliance....even with all umahi threats that people who dint come out should forfeit their shops...people still disobeyed him...even covid 19 lockdown no get that kind of compliance....even if we did it by force that will show u that esn and ipob is in control of south east.....we are in control of south east that is why people will obey us instead of the gorvernment....even the useless south east sat at home because of ipob

You think so Hahahahah people where miss inform... My cousin said people where saying war will start that day everyone should stay indoors..

Some people where buying bag of rice hahahaha.

It's will shock you to know the large number of Igbos who is not in support of nnamdi kanu way. Doesn't mean they support the bad govt.. this is where you guys get it all wrong.

I'm not in support doesn't mean I'm in support of your so call enemies..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

You think so Hahahahah people where miss inform... My cousin said people where saying war will start that day everyone should stay indoors..

Some people where buying bag of rice hahahaha.

It's will shock you to know the large number of Igbos who is not in support of nnamdi kanu way. Doesn't mean they support the bad govt.. this is where you guys get it all wrong.

I'm not in support doesn't mean I'm in support of your so call enemies..

war wey don start since....how many people die for ebonyi these week..88 and still counting in kebbi..20 and counting in oyo...100 in plateau....even somailia wey dey war people no dey die like this...the country is already at war bro..theres nothing to be scared of anymore
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
war wey don start since....how many people die for ebonyi these week..88 and still counting in kebbi..20 and counting in oyo...100 in plateau....even somailia wey dey war people no dey die like this...the country is already at war bro..theres nothing to be scared of anymore

Young Man Go and sleep me and my home boys we are having cold drink in word bank owerri (imo State)

With some pusssyyyy waiting upstairs.

Your group will die ... We are here watching..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Young Man Go and sleep me and my home boys we are having cold drink in word bank owerri (imo State)

With some pusssyyyy waiting upstairs.

Your group will die ... We are here watching..
if my group die no be new thing...afterall people wey no dey my group they die too...if u dey oweri truely i hope u no wear black and black.because the terrorist army can spot u and tag u esn then take ur life..all the same u wil be counted as one of those that died for biafra...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Kuginzi: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Wow I thought I'm the only one that notice this .we are on the same page

Nnamdi kanu is Antichrist
ESN believes in juju jazz for protected
Ipob is just a brainwash members that believes anything from NK (propaganda)

They are working for the devil to wipe the Igbo generation.

Nnamdi kanu was scammed 1m dollars last year to lobby u.s Congress.
Another 300m is on the pipe line this year to lobby Congress.

But he need to back it up with something. The plan is to engage military on gun battle to show case to u.s Congress the massacre Nigeria govt is doing to armless Biafrans ..

He wanted to hijack endsars to engage military but he failed...

The next option is to start killing security personnel in that region.

Youth should be wise not to use for all this plan.
Wisely said.

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
if my group die no be new thing...afterall people wey no dey my group they die too...if u dey oweri truely i hope u no wear black and black.because the terrorist army can spot u and tag u esn then take ur life..all the same u wil be counted as one of those that died for biafra...

We understand what is going on... If you like believe.. innocent or not will die in Mass

Soon all Net work in some areas will be cuteoff..

You will understand govt magic... Unknown this and that ..
Soon no pictures, no information, no Media about some actions in SE. We don't even have Journalist not to talk of.

What nnamdi kanu is waiting for will happen in the darkest night...( Evil spirit)

The wisest man ever leaved on Earth did not go to any war. .. with all the enemies around Israel (king Solomon)

Be wise...

Nnamdi kanu is Antichrist and his working for the devil.

Inviting element of blood socking demons operating in Nigeria since into our land ..... To wipe out generation.

esn believe in juju jazz for protections
Hope God Almighty will hear there prayers.
And have mercy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55