Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep (89310 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by NOwazobia: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Casper21:
I've come to realize that things we see right might be wrong in God's eyes and vise versa. Never judge a man for his ways cos your judgement might be worse. We got our knowledge from the land of Eden, God's knowledge is from the above. You think you know everything but your knowing is 0.1% proportion. Live your life in truth, harmony and love regardless of the sins you commit, do not allow your sins to prevent you from doing good cos we will be judged for the good things we did and if it supercedes the evil things, you're reaching the gate of Heaven
our eternal judge has spoken. His own judgement is by weight. Funny humans indeed. Lol
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Gryffindor: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2021
temitope27:
how

No body's death, more especially a Christian is enough to deprive us of worshipping God on a day he has set apart for such purpose.

In the Catholic Church not even the Pope's death stops a daily mass on the day of his death, nor do we not go to church on a Good Friday as a result of commemorating Jesus Christ's death either.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Vlardmirputin: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
nanakgh:
This confuses me. Man is going to paradise. Y’all’s should be happy or??

Even Jesus Apostles and family cried when he died. We are humans, and we cry when people die for so many reasons.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by emmytex311: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
I could remembered there was a moment when a Reverend Father is preparing for Mass, and all of a sudden he told the altar servers that he is feeling headache, he still went to celebrate the mass. But all of a sudden during the mass before homily, he felt on the altar and within some minutes he was pronounced death. The congregation have to wait for another priest to come and finish the mass.
Mass/service must be said whoever the personality that dies.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by NOwazobia: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Casper21:
I've come to realize that things we see right might be wrong in God's eyes and vise versa. Never judge a man for his ways cos your judgement might be worse. We got our knowledge from the land of Eden, God's knowledge is from the above. You think you know everything but your knowing is 0.1% proportion. Live your life in truth, harmony and love regardless of the sins you commit, do not allow your sins to prevent you from doing good cos we will be judged for the good things we did and if it supercedes the evil things, you're reaching the gate of Heaven
so, how is this weight measure, by quantity or by degree? Waiting...
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Viktoro1: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up.
The truth will always face rejections.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Kaymaxine(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Orubebe01:
I have never been to his church, but am one of those that loved this great prophet. His humility is second to none and he has helped many people financially and otherwise.

God used him to heal and deliver many and reunite families that were at loggerhead with each other and thereby bringing unity and peace in their home. He financed some medical treatment of people abroad, fed many, built houses to some and established businesses to others.

At times I tell people that there are many ways to preach repentance to people. He converted many people to Christ using many ways. I pray he made heaven.
I pray he "makes" heaven
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Oracleforce: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
He gave us one bag of rice each in my office during the Yuletide period...I save money my money for rice for the Christmas period last year....
The man is a heavy giver. He gives a bag of rice to some organization every year...and for every festive period....he donates heavily to the organization......

Those organization that has benefited from his largesse knows what I'm talking about....

My worries about the church are the succession plan.. because the church has been locked because of the founder's demise...

May the church have a good succession plan oh

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by TechWows: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
So many young, full of life and innocent elderly ones that would have even lived to enjoy much more longer Years. Can you imagine how many unknown masses are already Victims? We only hear these just the Cause Voices couldn't be muffled by the Media Giants because they are popular. Saw the latest Video he Travelled abroad, the flight that made him take the jab that his family said changed his healthy state within just few days. How do we now fly without submitting this this evil jab?
Any big Scientist that want to spill the beans are being taking out, lastest being the great Russian. Which Being currently controls the World? Are you still deceiving yourself that you don't know what is happening?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by temitope27(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Gryffindor:

No body's death, more especially a Christian is enough to deprive us of worshipping God on a day he has set apart for such purpose.

In the Catholic Church not even the Pope's death stops a daily mass on the day of his death, nor do we not go to church on a Good Friday as a result of commemorating Jesus Christ's death either.
the pope doesn't own the church, this TB Joshua church and it's call for mourning
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Some believe he's fake while others don't think so but for me i just don't care about any of that cos the man was extremely cool, calm and generous even more than the RCCG man. Still can't believe all this.
lol u are really ignorant! U think its every pastor that likes showing off while helping the needy?? U don't need to broadcast to the entire world that u re helping people!!
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Dearlord(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
May god soul rest in peace
He has done his own part to humanity.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!
As If You will live forever.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by glories: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Ignoramus, Synagogue church has not had any open air service nor Sunday service since Lock down
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by axeman2(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
temitope27:
u no even get sense at all, y mocking a dead man, I pray you die miserably
amen useless idiot
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by kenfarm(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
seniormallam:
They called him fake but he's giving to the poor and needy all over the world,

The ones they called genuine are busy buying private jets and doing biggest church auditorium competition amongst themselves,

The meaning of Christian is been Christ-like, Jesus ministry was all about giving and he never had a horse or camel nor built any physical church,

RIP to a man that lived Christ-like

You spoke my mind.........his not like those other man of God that build institition for the rich while the poor among them remain helpless.....and their ministry is centred around prosperity, tith and sowing seed

..another pastor i respect dealy is Depper life Kumuyi.

RIP man of God....may your hand work make way for you as u journey back to your creator

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Coded081(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest well pastor TB
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by tonididdy(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.
Let your love be universal.
Islam can be more beautiful if you look past religion difference and first recognize your neighbors as human.
... Let love lead... Shalom.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by OloyeVIII: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!
Are you not a fool?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Series2020: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Do not die,except you die has a muslim
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by ogwumgbe: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sunday Service Suspended because TB Joshua died?

This simply means that the ministry of christ was suspended because a mere mortal passed on.

Even when Jesus was about to die, he told his disciples to always fast and pray, that they shouldn't cry for him but for themselves.

In Jerusalem, he made sure that his church is up and running.

Meanwhile May the soul of the departed rests in perfect peace as he returns to nothingness to give account of his deeds while on earth.

Mr no all, when did christian activities resume when Christ died? was it immediately or after 40 days?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by glories: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Baawaa post=102428118]They suppose to hold service no matter how,i believe he has assistant pastors[/quote
Synagogue church has never conducted any Sunday service since Lock down
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Mrgreg5295: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
There are things I don't like, some people wailing for this man just dy do am for doing sake dem no know am before.

That's how my aunt carry him big portrait stamp for her parlor, person way no even know am before. I just dy reason wetin she go do wen she hear about his death

Rip to the late man.
y did you now say rest in peace to the man you don't know fool that is what you are
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Unrated900(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.

Good of
You
But as a christian you aren’t allows to comment on Muslim section
This simply shows seun is undermining the co-existence of the Christian under fundamental human right
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by OloyeVIII: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Mrgreg5295:
y did you now say rest in peace to the man you don't know fool that is what you are
grin
Mrgreg5295:
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by tonididdy(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
I hope this was a natural death otherwise man is truly evil and the devil themselves.

... Why was there a need to rush him to the hospital? It was an emergency situation.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Bruc89(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Aamin
lathrowinger:
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Cnach: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
He didn't work for Allah bro
He worked for God through Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by tonididdy(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Unrated900:

Good of
You
But as a christian you aren’t allows to comment on Muslim section
This simply shows seun is undermining the co-existence of the Christian under fundamental human right
This is a topic for another day.
That oath on the Muslim thread makes one feel so betrayed of himself, having to accept an oath on something you do not believe in is a demonic practise and clearly shows 'islam' for what it is.
Otherwise make it even @seun .
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Burgerlomo: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Wow! I am speechless this is just unbelievable may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by RELAN2446(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
There are things I don't like, some people wailing for this man just dy do am for doing sake dem no know am before.

That's how my aunt carry him big portrait stamp for her parlor, person way no even know am before. I just dy reason wetin she go do wen she hear about his death

Rip to the late man.
Why are you pain? Shey ur portrait picture no dey palour ni grin
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Joydan95: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Lekan239:
Dagrin said he will die soon, and he died
TB joshua gave hint that he will die soon, and he died.
there was once a conspiracy theory that tb joshua and dagrin where in the same occultic group,if the two of them predicted their death, then should we say that conspiracy theory was right

may the soul of the greatest prophet in Nigeria rest in perfect peace
Why you don’t have sense on a Sunday morning is quite disturbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.