Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep (89270 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by AriseNews: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Shocking Exposure!
Family Insider reveals shocking cause of Prophet Tb Joshua's sudden death. Also, Listen to his Last Words before his death. So Touching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSzjM318aXw
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by blackboy2star(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
They now turn human to the church of the Lord... No matter what, a Junior Pastor supposed to lead the service today. Shows how shallow we humans are and how they've turn churches to personal business... Tueeh

Baawaa:
They suppose to hold service no matter how,i believe he has assistant pastors
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by nnadychuks(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
This is a wake up call to miracle seekers that took Tb Joshua as mini god.
he was supposed to live 27000 years according to your useless mentality
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Successfulben: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good works has nothing to do with your external destination. Only God knows who truely served him. We ought to serve God with fear and trembling.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
oga shut up

that was jesus christ

this is a different scenerio entirely

Juliusmalema:
Sunday Service Suspended because TB Joshua died?

This simply means that the ministry of christ was suspended because a mere mortal passed on.

Even when Jesus was about to die, he told his disciples to always fast and pray, that they shouldn't cry for him but for themselves.

In Jerusalem, he made sure that his church is up and running.

Meanwhile May the soul of the departed rests in perfect peace as he returns to nothingness to give account of his deeds while on earth.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by JayB11(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

His demise came with shock, except u desire to see a gathering of people weeping.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by nnadychuks(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!
your papa wey live for 600 years wetin he use am do? Which impact did he make? Unlike this man TB Joshua wey fulfil his task on this earth with 57 years, you suppose close your mouth cos u are close to his age with no meaningful impact to the world. Jesus Christ fulfilled his earthly task at age 33. Change your mentality, it’s very small
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by KayB: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Man die, they suspend worship for his supposed creator!! Imagine their thinking and deceit. ALIHAMDU LILAH
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by tchaik(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Apt.

Abi na personal business?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by kennys: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
alowonle02:
Why should Sunday service be suspended because T.B. Joshua sudden death? Are they worshipping T. B. Joshua or God Almighty? Don't worship pastor but worship Almighty God who created Jesus and his followers. May Almighty Allah forgive pastor Joshua according to his deeds on earth here. Ameen

To your question, I don't believe anyone is worshiping TB Joshua, but everyone look up to whoever is there leader, just as we look up to Christ,no one can see God Almighty with these our naked eyes.
The church is not suspended but the suddness of the leaders departure makes the atmosphere looks as if the activities in the church is put on hold. It was as a shock and everyone should understand, and more so approches differs
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
seniormallam:
They called him fake but he's giving to the poor and needy all over the world,

The ones they called genuine are busy buying private jets and doing biggest church auditorium competition amongst themselves,

The meaning of Christian is been Christ-like, Jesus ministry was all about giving and he never had a horse or camel nor built any physical church,

RIP to a man that lived Christ-like

Very Apt!!
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Makschinchin: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.

Christianity isn't like that sir... If you like GIVE all you have and even your own body to people, AS FAR AS YOUR HEART IS NOT RIGHT WITH GOD, IF YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN you go miss heaven ooo
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Krismas(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
thelish:

Assistant God, weldone ooo
coolIt neva ceases to amaze me the quality of the end-time Christian as described in the book of revelation. U are all wondering after the beast! No discerning spirit anymore? An out-out fraud, enemy of the cross of Jesus is who peeps like u, is applauding. He share rice and noodles? Thats d license he needs to lead millions astray?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by lardave: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!
We shouldn't be apt to condemn others. Rather, I think this is a moment of sober reflection for everyone born of a woman. God bless you
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Makschinchin: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
seniormallam:
They called him fake but he's giving to the poor and needy all over the world,

The ones they called genuine are busy buying private jets and doing biggest church auditorium competition amongst themselves,

The meaning of Christian is been Christ-like, Jesus ministry was all about giving and he never had a horse or camel nor built any physical church,

RIP to a man that lived Christ-like

Stop saying what you don't know please.. How dare you say Jesus' ministry was ALL ABOUT GIVING If His ministry was all about giving, then why did He preach peace, encouraged us to love, He even made disciples of all nations and encouraged them to do same

Successfulben:
Good works has nothing to do with your external destination. Only God knows who truely served him. We ought to serve God with fear and trembling.

Thank you for this sir.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by derbykol(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dechymmytv:
true I don't think TB left someone in particular to take over his mantle like adeboye and oyedepo has done
He must had.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by lizdammy: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
seyz91:
oga shut up

that was jesus christ

this is a different scenerio entirely

Jesus Christ
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by lizdammy: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Makschinchin:

Stop saying what you don't know please.. How dare you say Jesus' ministry was ALL ABOUT GIVING If His ministry was all about giving, then why did He preach peace, encouraged us to love, He even made disciples of all nations and encouraged them to do same

Thank you for this sir.
Jesus Christ
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by lizdammy: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolIt neva ceases to amaze me the quality of the end-time Christian as described in the book of revelation. U are all wondering after the beast! No discerning spirit anymore? An out-out fraud, enemy of the cross of Jesus is who peeps like u, is applauding. He share rice and noodles? Thats d license he needs to lead millions astray?
Jesus
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by ephraim18(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace man of humility...
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Myer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

As important as fellowshiping together is. God did not compulsory Sunday service. Cos there's no more Sabbath.
Even when Jesus was killed the disciples were scattered. Until he was able to gather them back together.

It's ok for them to mourn the sudden passing of their Apostle especially when it came as a shock and is just yesterday
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by lizdammy: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
nnadychuks:
your papa wey live for 600 years wetin he use am do? Which impact did he make? Unlike this man TB Joshua wey fulfil his task on this earth with 57 years, you suppose close your mouth cos u are close to his age with no meaningful impact to the world. Jesus Christ fulfilled his earthly task at age 33. Change your mentality, it’s very small
Jesus
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Makschinchin: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hushpuppies:

After the death of Christ, his disciples locked themselves in the upper room for days and Sunday services where disrupted for weeks.

stop saying what you don't know

Foolish talk.. There was nothing like Sunday services then undecided
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Rhu4xce: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is indeed shocking! I refuse to believe this until further confirmations. Only God knows who is serving him in truth and spirit. I've heard a lot about this man with the way he helps the needy. I pray his good deeds speak for him in the realm beyond.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by stayclearofme: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
There are things I don't like, some people wailing for this man just dy do am for doing sake dem no know am before.

That's how my aunt carry him big portrait stamp for her parlor, person way no even know am before. I just dy reason wetin she go do wen she hear about his death

Rip to the late man.
Which kain senseless comment be this?
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by engrben25: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
I still feel pained in my heart but God knows the best a world giver is gone life no balance
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Makschinchin: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Allah and Jehovah are just other names for Enki. You so have no idea of your Alien Ancestors. Just say RIP and walk away with your bucket and wash your dicck.

Oga respect yourself ooo
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Marpol2021(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
This is a wake up call to miracle seekers that took Tb Joshua as mini god.
ALL MEN MUST TASTE DEATH. T B JOSHUA LEFT A LEGACY BEHIND.HE LIVES A RIGHTEOUS LIFE,WHAT ABOUT YOU? HOW PREPARE ARE YOU? AMEND UR WAYS AND STOP GIBBERISH ON NL.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Skoopy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:

There hasn't been Sunday services in the church since covid. This news is emanating from malicious fellows with I'll intentions.

He only holds meetings with partners, which usually isn't done on a Sunday.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by zoedew: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by shawn55ng: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Ode are you excempted.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by rollandben(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Damn, when a friend broke the sad news to me at saloon, I almost insulted him cos I never believed it could had happened that soon, then I quickly stumble to nairaland to confirm the news. behold, it was shocked when I also confirmed it on naira land.
His image keep appearing to me when he came to Alaba rago, in OJo local govt area,about some couples of years ago, I saw TB Joshua offloading bags of rice from the truck with his bare head, together with his team, when they were seen given it to less privilege and some residence of that area. I can never forget that day. Another thing I observed about this man of God when he was alive is that, he never want to see anybody around him suffer, unless he hadn't see you. Hardly you see any man of God of this days doing that.
May your soul rest in peace Prophet TB Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.