Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely (9745 Views)

I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Powerfly(f): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Saddestmann:

Yes

No wonder.... Just try....it's within your capability.. it's gon take some time because you're either a second or third decan libra... Those ones are very emotional..but the minute you make up your mind..you're gon' get over her....
There are lots of girls dieing to have a genuine relationship.. but most of you guys problem is that..you allow physical appearance decieve you...
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Remijuice: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Powerfly:

There are lots of girls dieing to have a genuine relationship.. but most of you guys problem is that..you allow physical appearance decieve you...

There are lots of guys longing to have a genuine relationship but, most of you girls problem is that you allow monetary and material things deceive you.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Powerfly(f): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Remijuice:

There are lots of guys longing to have a genuine relationship but, most of you girls problem is that you allow monetary and material things deceive you.

I'm not one of those girls... I've given up on finding genuine relationship.... I just want to hustle my own money and live my life...if love comes..no problem..if it doesn't...no problem...........
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by FunnyDude(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Powerfly:

I'm not one of those girls... I've given up on finding genuine relationship.... I just want to hustle my own money and live my life...if love comes..no problem..if it doesn't...no problem...........

It will come don't worry. And in an unexpected way.

Right time.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by VlamesIffect(f): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Powerfly:

No wonder.... Just try....it's within your capability.. it's gon take some time because you're either a second or third decan libra... Those ones are very emotional..but the minute you make up your mind..you're gon' get over her....

Wetin this one dey talk....
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Powerfly:

You are very correct but have learnt my lessons now and ready to move on
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by TOMSY(f): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Powerfly:

When you have this indifference mindset that if love comes or doesn't you don't care, then you'll unconsciously or consciously treat your potential partner in a way that they don't deserve.

The person will either notice it and leave (hence you didn't find love) or the person stays and takes it, and gets disrespected (just like the OP).

Either way, none is a palatable experience. You have to be open in order to find love, not indifferent, because love is hardwork and not just some feelings.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Treat your wounds & move on, bro. There's more to life than a girl-boy relationship.

VlamesIffect:

Wetin this one dey talk....

Funnily, Saddestmann doesn't know a male is behind that moniker. I just hope he doesn't mugu-maga him las las cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Powerfly(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
TOMSY:
When you have this indifference mindset that if love comes or doesn't you don't care, then you'll unconsciously or consciously treat your potential partner in a way that they don't deserve.

The person will either notice it and leave (hence you didn't find love) or the person stays and takes it, and gets disrespected (just like the OP).

Either way, none is a palatable experience. You have to be open in order to find love, not indifferent, because love is hardwork and not just some feelings.

You're wrong... First.. there's no partner to act indifferently... If I'm not sure we're in love...then we are not dating..
You can't open up and find love when the next available person wants to have fun and move on... Besides.....true love finds us....we can't find it..when the time is right... The right person will show up..that's that for me... Ain't stressing myself for no fake relationship anymore.. cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by larryking540: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Powerfly:

You're wrong... First.. there's no partner to act indifferently... If I'm not sure we're in love...then we are not dating..
You can't open up and find love when the next available person wants to have fun and move on... Besides.....true love finds us....we can't find it..when the time is right... The right person will show up..that's that for me... Ain't stressing myself for no fake relationship anymore.. cheesy

there is no difference bw what he said and what you just said ,,as far u have a mind set of if love comes and it doesn't comes watin con sine me ,there is literally nothing the dude or your potential lover will do ,that u will deeply appreciate ,,infact trust will be far more like you not getting over what an ex did to you ....it's psychological,no body sits and wait for love you wouldn't get it,the same way u hustle for money is the same way u hustle for love ,stay in door and trust me u wouldn't smell a single dates for 365days,even if it comes u wouldn't appreciate it (entitlement mentality will set in )
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Rossy12(f): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Uhnnnn, heart break every where...tk heart.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Atolu01: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by slimman007: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Carchoice:
You must be joking. You think you are the first to go through this? Move on jare. There’s no space on front page to accommodate your sadness Mr sadman.

Don't mind him,the guy is pained not necessary the girl left but considering the huge sum of money he has wasted on her that is why he is sad...
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saddestmann:
Am In So Much Pains Right Now My Heart Is Shattered Beyond Repair, I Just Don't Have Interest In Anything Anymore..

Oh God I Can’t Believe How The Mighty Has Fallen.
I Saw Everything But Still Couldn’t Walk Out With My Sanity Intact Until I Got Broken

I Sit Down Everyday Watching My World Coming Down Helplessly

Oh God What An Hypocrite I Am, I Give People Good Advices But Still Couldn’t Safe Myself

Oh My Heart Is Heavy

I Need Healing.
Someone Please Help Me Am Going Crazy, Oh Lord How Does This Kept Happening To Me

Am Weak And Have No Strength To Do Anything.

Have Always Believed In Relationship Freedom And Treating My Partners As My Priority...

Oh How The Mighty Has Fallen Truly, O Ma Se O Na Me Somebody Do Like This..

I Gave You The Whole Of Me But You Sh*t In My Face Why Babe..

Am Trying So Hard To Move On But Just Don’t Have My Strength.
I Told You How Others Had Treated Me In The Past And You Promised Me You Won’t Be Like Them.

You Broke Whatever Is Left Of Me Babe Why This Pains Is Too Much.

I Wasn’t A Weak Man( I Tolerated You And Gave You Enough Space To Be Yourself) I Guess You Showed Me Fake Love For So Long And It All Looked Real..

Please People Whoever You Decide To Settle Down Your Life With Please Always Check Their Phones And Always Ask Questions When Something Is Not Right.. At Least You Can Safe Yourself The Heart Ache Am Feeling Right Now Cause No Matter How Long You Ignore Like Nothing Is Going On, It Will Still Come Out To Light Someday And By Then You Might Be Too Deep And Unreturnable(if there’s anything like that)

Oh God I Will Never Forget You After Everything
I Don’t Really Fault You For Tearing Me Apart I Fault Myself, I Made The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life The Days I Took You Back And Forgive You
I Regret The Two Times You Messed Up And I Forgave You And Took You Back Just Because You Told Me You Are A Change Person. And I Remembered Telling You.. When Someone Hurts You The First Time And They Begged You And You Heard They’re Plead, You Are Giving Them The Liberty To Hurt You Again Cause They Know They Will Beg You And You Will Accept. Again And Again And The Circle Goes On.

I Also Remembered I Told You No One Really Changed They Just Do Their Sh*t More Discreetly And Away From Your Eyes..

I Insisted Am Never Taking You Back But Your Mom Called And Started Pleading With Me That She Will See After You Becoming A Better Person And It Will Never Repeat Itself..

I Saw The Handwriting On Sky So Clear For All To See Still I Choosed To Give You Another Chance And See Where I Am Now

I Even Wrote On My Phone Diary That If I Ever Accepts You Back I Will Regret, Guess What It Happening And I Can’t Help Myself. Can’t Sleep Nor Do Anything You Occupied Everywhere In My Heart Can’t Even Breathe..

Oh God How Did I BecomeThis Stupid..
Below Is A Note A Made On April 13 2020, How I Reengaged Against The Note Is Still A Mystery To Me With My Eyes Widely Opened..

You Claimed I Got Trust Issues And I Told People Like You Made Me That Cause Of Some Bad Relationships..

Brothers Truly Women Don’t Deserve Civil And Nice Guys.. They Always Take Them For Granted..

Cc:farano
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Seun
Cc:Rocknation
1. Next time don't love with ur heart, Love with ur head. 2. Don't love only one woman, Love women generally to be on the safer side, So when she misbehaves, u can replace her. BRO, LET ME AMEND UR HEART 4 U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmnnn,...
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saddestmann:

How I walked into fire with my two eyes widely opened is beyond my imagination after all I can see where the courtship is going and I kept introducing her to my people thinking she will see how serious I am with her but that’s not the case my girl choosed to be a call girl after giving her all I can give her and trust me I invested so much in this crazy bumpy relationship embarassed

Pls whatever you do on nairaland don't visit that Red pill thread .. just be a REAL man as you are and keep on Begging and spending on her.. if she cheats, forgive her, it is your fault.. women are angels that can do no harm, if she apologize for her wrong, accept her back and spend heavily on her too..
Hope you are also training one of her siblings in school or business, that is the best way to win a woman's heart and make her loyal..
My guy continue worshipping her, you are a Real man and that is how real men does..
See, just send her a huge money today and see some changes in her immediately..
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saddestmann:

I thank God say she no even put in trouble cause she just aborted for someone and came to my house claiming feeling dizzy and stomach ache, and me running up and down buying food and drugs as nice boyfriend until the person she aborted for called while she was asleep and I picked and that one burst the bubbles, as soon as I confront my girl she slapped me that why am I picking her calls..

Why did you pick her call??
Go back and apologise as a REAL man.. give her a huge amount of money to plead for your shortcomings too..
Be a REAL man..
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Why did you pick her call??
Go back and apologise as a REAL man.. give her a huge amount of money to plead for your shortcomings too..
Be a REAL man..

Seriously
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Pls whatever you do on nairaland don't visit that Red pill thread .. just be a REAL man as you are and keep on Begging and spending on her.. if she cheats, forgive her, it is your fault.. women are angels that can do no harm, if she apologize for her wrong, accept her back and spend heavily on her too..
Hope you are also training one of her siblings in school or business, that is the best way to win a woman's heart and make her loyal..
My guy continue worshipping her, you are a Real man and that is how real men does..
See, just send her a huge money today and see some changes in her immediately..

Bro you be comedian
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Breakfast went round,... hehehehe, Just take heart and move on,... love can just fvck you up at times,... just drink water, sleep and be with those that’s will make you smile, you’ll overcome it.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Saddestmann:

Bro you be comedian

Na my own piece of advice I drop oo
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Saddestmann:

Seriously

Yes Kid..
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Yes Kid..

Okay Ancient Of Days
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Na my own piece of advice I drop oo

You try Grandpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I / If She Have This App On Her Phone, Break Up! / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.