Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely (9752 Views)

I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
musa234:
Why not explain to us what really transpired.

It too disgusting am trying to unsee and unheard what I heard and see bro am trying so hard to forget it too disgusting
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Did she give you HIV? Also after the first and second cheating , the love should have died despite taking her back. Why are you feeling this way naa?

Thought she would changed like she promised but No it got worse
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Don’t be sad man, it’s still better than depending on drugs your whole life because one girl betrayed u.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:
I really can't understand what's going on here,hope the op isn't doing this madness cos a lady left her?

If that's d situation on ground then op dey craze big time

Imagine

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by musa234(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

It too disgusting am trying to unsee and unheard what I heard and see bro am trying so hard to forget it too disgusting
Be firm, be strong, this shall pass because time is a healer.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by VlamesIffect(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin grin

Please give us full gist... You caught her fvvcking another guy or what?..

Trust me it helps in healing, don't keep it in say it out...at least tell us.

If she's still a student then na you fvvck up.

If she never reach 26years na you fvck up.

And you said you saw the signs you still dey get faith grin

You cannot change anyone.

Jusy give this time, this too will pass...no be today, tomorrow another simp will experience this.

Now that you know how useless naija girls are i hope you get your shit together cos you just grew up....(unless you fall for another shit again).

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Don’t be sad man, it’s still better than depending on drugs your whole life because one girl betrayed u.

I thank God say she no even put in trouble cause she just aborted for someone and came to my house claiming feeling dizzy and stomach ache, and me running up and down buying food and drugs as nice boyfriend until the person she aborted for called while she was asleep and I picked and that one burst the bubbles, as soon as I confront my girl she slapped me that why am I picking her calls..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin

Please give us full gist... You caught her fvvcking another guy or what?..

Trust me it helps in healing, don't keep it in say it out...at least tell us.

If she's still a student then na you fvvck up.

If she never reach 26years na you fvck up.

And you said you saw the signs you still dey get faith grin

You cannot change anyone.

Jusy give this time, this too will pass...no be today, tomorrow another simp will experience this.

Now that you know how useless naija girls are i hope you get your shit together cos you just grew up....(unless you fall for another shit again).

Bro I totally accept I messed up even me can see it but too weak to walk out
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
musa234:
Be firm, be strong, this shall pass because time is a healer.

Thanks a lot
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by VlamesIffect(f): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Bro I totally accept I messed up even me can see it but too weak to walk out

Don't worry with time you'll be fine.....

We've been there grin

Rise up a son of the order of the redpill.

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Don't worry with time you'll be fine.....

We've been there grin

Rise up a son of the order of the redpill.

Please I need truckload of the redpills

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by SenecaTheYonger: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

I thank God say she no even put in trouble cause she just aborted for someone and came to my house claiming feeling dizzy and stomach ache, and me running up and down buying food and drugs as nice boyfriend until the person she aborted for called while she was asleep and I picked and that one burst the bubbles, as soon as I confront my girl she slapped me that why am I picking her calls..

Can you imagine. Which kind girl be that one?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Can you imagine. Which kind girl be that one?

What if she died in my house who am I going to tell that am not the one that she aborted for and I thank God I could control myself not to touch her even though she became violent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by kaey10(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Don't try to forget it cos the more u try to forget the more you can't. Trust me u will feel better wen u talk abt it

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Twelfthman: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Powerfly(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Op what is your zodiac sign?? I'm just curious cool shocked

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Emu4u2c: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bro you for send me 2k make I buy Heineken follow dey miserable with you...

Don't you know we should be drinking feeling sad and high

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Emu4u2c: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Powerfly:
Op what is your zodiac sign?? I'm just curious cool shocked

Forget Zodiac signs

Every one has loved and lost before.

Heart break is hurtful

It is what it is

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by McStoic(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:
Am In So Much Pains Right Now My Heart Is Shattered Beyond Repair, I Just Don't Have Interest In Anything Anymore..

Oh God I Can’t Believe How The Mighty Has Fallen.
I Saw Everything But Still Couldn’t Walk Out With My Sanity Intact Until I Got Broken

I Sit Down Everyday Watching My World Coming Down Helplessly

Oh God What An Hypocrite I Am, I Give People Good Advices But Still Couldn’t Safe Myself

Oh My Heart Is Heavy

I Need Healing.
Someone Please Help Me Am Going Crazy, Oh Lord How Does This Kept Happening To Me

Am Weak And Have No Strength To Do Anything.

Have Always Believed In Relationship Freedom And Treating My Partners As My Priority...

Oh How The Mighty Has Fallen Truly, O Ma Se O Na Me Somebody Do Like This..

I Gave You The Whole Of Me But You Sh*t In My Face Why Babe..

Am Trying So Hard To Move On But Just Don’t Have My Strength.
I Told You How Others Had Treated Me In The Past And You Promised Me You Won’t Be Like Them.

You Broke Whatever Is Left Of Me Babe Why This Pains Is Too Much.

I Wasn’t A Weak Man( I Tolerated You And Gave You Enough Space To Be Yourself) I Guess You Showed Me Fake Love For So Long And It All Looked Real..

Please People Whoever You Decide To Settle Down Your Life With Please Always Check Their Phones And Always Ask Questions When Something Is Not Right.. At Least You Can Safe Yourself The Heart Ache Am Feeling Right Now Cause No Matter How Long You Ignore Like Nothing Is Going On, It Will Still Come Out To Light Someday And By Then You Might Be Too Deep And Unreturnable(if there’s anything like that)

Oh God I Will Never Forget You After Everything
I Don’t Really Fault You For Tearing Me Apart I Fault Myself, I Made The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life The Days I Took You Back And Forgive You
I Regret The Two Times You Messed Up And I Forgave You And Took You Back Just Because You Told Me You Are A Change Person. And I Remembered Telling You.. When Someone Hurts You The First Time And They Begged You And You Heard They’re Plead, You Are Giving Them The Liberty To Hurt You Again Cause They Know They Will Beg You And You Will Accept. Again And Again And The Circle Goes On.

I Also Remembered I Told You No One Really Changed They Just Do Their Sh*t More Discreetly And Away From Your Eyes..

I Insisted Am Never Taking You Back But Your Mom Called And Started Pleading With Me That She Will See After You Becoming A Better Person And It Will Never Repeat Itself..

I Saw The Handwriting On Sky So Clear For All To See Still I Choosed To Give You Another Chance And See Where I Am Now

I Even Wrote On My Phone Diary That If I Ever Accepts You Back I Will Regret, Guess What It Happening And I Can’t Help Myself. Can’t Sleep Nor Do Anything You Occupied Everywhere In My Heart Can’t Even Breathe..

Oh God How Did I BecomeThis Stupid..
Below Is A Note A Made On April 13 2020, How I Reengaged Against The Note Is Still A Mystery To Me With My Eyes Widely Opened..

You Claimed I Got Trust Issues And I Told People Like You Made Me That Cause Of Some Bad Relationships..

Brothers Truly Women Don’t Deserve Civil And Nice Guys.. They Always Take Them For Granted..

Cc:farano
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Seun
Cc:Rocknation

This one off me ooo
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Emu4u2c: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
McStoic:

This one off me ooo

And nor be him last heart break b this o....

I hope he does not use all his energy to cry for this one heart break when there is more heart break Later on

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Ronnnie: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:
Am In So Much Pains Right Now My Heart Is Shattered Beyond Repair, I Just Don't Have Interest In Anything Anymore..

Oh God I Can’t Believe How The Mighty Has Fallen.
I Saw Everything But Still Couldn’t Walk Out With My Sanity Intact Until I Got Broken

I Sit Down Everyday Watching My World Coming Down Helplessly

Oh God What An Hypocrite I Am, I Give People Good Advices But Still Couldn’t Safe Myself

Oh My Heart Is Heavy

I Need Healing.
Someone Please Help Me Am Going Crazy, Oh Lord How Does This Kept Happening To Me

Am Weak And Have No Strength To Do Anything.

Have Always Believed In Relationship Freedom And Treating My Partners As My Priority...

Oh How The Mighty Has Fallen Truly, O Ma Se O Na Me Somebody Do Like This..

I Gave You The Whole Of Me But You Sh*t In My Face Why Babe..

Am Trying So Hard To Move On But Just Don’t Have My Strength.
I Told You How Others Had Treated Me In The Past And You Promised Me You Won’t Be Like Them.

You Broke Whatever Is Left Of Me Babe Why This Pains Is Too Much.

I Wasn’t A Weak Man( I Tolerated You And Gave You Enough Space To Be Yourself) I Guess You Showed Me Fake Love For So Long And It All Looked Real..

Please People Whoever You Decide To Settle Down Your Life With Please Always Check Their Phones And Always Ask Questions When Something Is Not Right.. At Least You Can Safe Yourself The Heart Ache Am Feeling Right Now Cause No Matter How Long You Ignore Like Nothing Is Going On, It Will Still Come Out To Light Someday And By Then You Might Be Too Deep And Unreturnable(if there’s anything like that)

Oh God I Will Never Forget You After Everything
I Don’t Really Fault You For Tearing Me Apart I Fault Myself, I Made The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life The Days I Took You Back And Forgive You
I Regret The Two Times You Messed Up And I Forgave You And Took You Back Just Because You Told Me You Are A Change Person. And I Remembered Telling You.. When Someone Hurts You The First Time And They Begged You And You Heard They’re Plead, You Are Giving Them The Liberty To Hurt You Again Cause They Know They Will Beg You And You Will Accept. Again And Again And The Circle Goes On.

I Also Remembered I Told You No One Really Changed They Just Do Their Sh*t More Discreetly And Away From Your Eyes..

I Insisted Am Never Taking You Back But Your Mom Called And Started Pleading With Me That She Will See After You Becoming A Better Person And It Will Never Repeat Itself..

I Saw The Handwriting On Sky So Clear For All To See Still I Choosed To Give You Another Chance And See Where I Am Now

I Even Wrote On My Phone Diary That If I Ever Accepts You Back I Will Regret, Guess What It Happening And I Can’t Help Myself. Can’t Sleep Nor Do Anything You Occupied Everywhere In My Heart Can’t Even Breathe..

Oh God How Did I BecomeThis Stupid..
Below Is A Note A Made On April 13 2020, How I Reengaged Against The Note Is Still A Mystery To Me With My Eyes Widely Opened..

You Claimed I Got Trust Issues And I Told People Like You Made Me That Cause Of Some Bad Relationships..

Brothers Truly Women Don’t Deserve Civil And Nice Guys.. They Always Take Them For Granted..

Cc:farano
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Seun
Cc:Rocknation

Sorry brother,I was once in your stage,I went into depression as I saw no use for life afterwards..it was like my heart wanted to leave my chest,the tears,the sleepless nights,the lost appetite n so on...

But you know what,you will be fine trust me...the first few weeks may be hard but Time heals all and in free weeks you are good and up to your feet...

Most men went through this process and it's a very painful one but las Las we go dey alright...see it more as a lesson than a heartbreak.

Her rejection is just God's protection...God won't let any human harm you so he removes he pests in your life so that you can stand better...
I dey for you bro...you are not alone
It's part of what boys face to become MEN

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Ronnnie: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Lol...we have all heard that from Girls

Mine even swore with her life that she won't cheat on me but I saw her chat with her female friend thanking God that since one of her BF broke up with her,she still has five others to go to.....I jejely walk out of the relationship...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

Lol...we have all heard that from Girls

Mine even swore with her life that she won't cheat on me but I saw her chat with her female friend thanking God that since one of her BF broke up with her,she still has five others to go to.....I jejely walk out of the relationship...

But I don’t understand something, Why do they keep multiple guys embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Ronnnie: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

But I don’t understand something, Why do they keep multiple guys embarassed embarassed

It's called female hypergamy my brother
Ask any redpiller

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

Sorry brother,I was once in your stage,I went into depression as I saw no use for life afterwards..it was like my heart wanted to leave my chest,the tears,the sleepless nights,the lost appetite n so on...

But you know what,you will be fine trust me...the first few weeks may be hard but Time heals all and in free weeks you are good and up to your feet...

Most men went through this process and it's a very painful one but las Las we go dey alright...see it more as a lesson than a heartbreak.

Her rejection is just God's protection...God won't let any human harm you so he removes he pests in your life so that you can stand better...
I dey for you bro...you are not alone
It's part of what boys face to become MEN

Thanks so much bro I just don’t understand how someone will made you fell in love with them in order to break your heart and why keeping up to 10 guys at the same time
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

It's called female hypergamy my brother
Ask any redpiller

Ehen about the redpills who can help me with that on here
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Ronnnie: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Thanks so much bro I just don’t understand how someone will made you fell in love with them in order to break your heart and why keeping up to 10 guys at the same time
Learn about female hypergamy bro

The knowledge is both a blessing and a curse.BE WARNED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
kaey10:

Don't try to forget it cos the more u try to forget the more you can't. Trust me u will feel better wen u talk abt it

It will take me aback and depressed again
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Saddestmann: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

Learn about female hypergamy bro

The knowledge is both a blessing and a curse.BE WARNED

Am willing to learn and I will read up about it
Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Ronnnie: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saddestmann:

Ehen about the redpills who can help me with that on here
Bro I would advice you against that bkos if you learn it...to marry self no go hungry you talkless of to date...you might even end up hating the female gender bkos you start to see them for thier true nature.
My advice for you is you had a life (a good one am sure) before you met her,so go back to that...start rediscovering your hobbies,passion and do things that are best for you and You alone and never change for anyone.start doing things to improve yourself and your life like hustling,learning a skill,exercising,taking care of your health,going out and just living life....the right woman will come for you just don't focus on getting another girl and don't change your ways even when you find another girl....
Just don't get attached and have that mindset that you will be fine without a woman...and funny but this makes them get addicted to you.

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely by Lilpen3758: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Op i know exactly what you are going through Just go and smoke weed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If She Have This App On Her Phone, Break Up! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.