Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (47809 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
During Creation Jesus (Archangel Michael) played a vital role as he was the only person with God back then {John 1:1-2 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31} but when he came to the earth there are things people missed in the attitude of God's only begotten Son.
Whenever Jesus is annoyed or disappointed in the way people treat him he utter strong words and don't forget that that's his own WEAPON, Jesus' SWORD are the WORDS that's protruding out of his mouth! Revelations 19:15, 21

He laid a CURSE on faithless people including religionists who criticized him and not only him but those who turn out to criticize his future disciples.

Let's consider what this CURSE is and how is it affecting the entire world of faithless people today in the next post!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pray for MaxInDHouse. He needs our prayers now.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
With whom will you pray?
Well go praying with miscreants that never agreed with you on anything as usual!

Jesus' CURSE is on you people!

Hear the CURSE and find a way to cure yourself and your fellow faithless religionists now!

Jesus said you will never find any single person to fully agree with you on terms and conditions of worship! Luke 11:23

I have millions of people from different races throughout the earth with whom i share the same line of thought {John 17:20:23} we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Abeg mention the name of your church here you CURSED misinformed Churchgoer! cheesy

true2god:
Pray for MaxInDHouse. He needs our prayers now.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
With whom will you pray?
Well go praying with miscreants that never agreed with you on anything as usual!

Jesus' CURSE is on you people!

Hear the CURSE and find a way to cure yourself and your fellow faithless religionists now!

Jesus said you will never find any single person to fully agree with you on terms and conditions of worship! Luke 11:23

I have millions of people from different races throughout the earth with whom i share the same line of thought {John 17:20:23} we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Abeg mention the name of your church here you CURSED misinformed Churchgoer! cheesy

Pray for MaxInDHouse. He needs our prayers now. He is going insane gradually.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just as you used to pray for JWs before now! cheesy

true2god:
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
During Creation Jesus (Archangel Michael) played a vital role as he was the only person with God back then {John 1:1-2 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31} but when he came to the earth there are things people missed in the attitude of God's only begotten Son.
Whenever Jesus is annoyed or disappointed in the way people treat him he utter strong words and don't forget that that's his own WEAPON, Jesus' SWORD are the WORDS that's protruding out of his mouth! Revelations 19:15, 21

He laid a CURSE on faithless people including religionists who criticized him and not only him but those who turn out to criticize his future disciples.

Let's consider what this CURSE is and how is it affecting the entire world of faithless people today in the next post!

As God's only begotten son who came to lay down his perfect human life in order to redeem mankind. Jesus has the sole right to destroy all disobedient humans that kicked against his orders {Luke 19:27} but before he can do that justifiably he needs to alert honest hearted people on how to know those marked for destruction!

So what is the sign that signify those marked for destruction?

Well Jesus first talked about those marked for salvation, he said in his prayer:

"I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one" John 17:22

So those marked for salvation will be have the same line of thought with God and Jesus which means there will be a group globally recognized for their oneness in beliefs {1Corinthians 1:10} so even before speaking with a member once you hear the name of his group you will already have something to say about him {Matthew 5:13-16} therefore they will become an object of hatred before faithless people! John 15:19; 17:14

What about those marked for destruction?

Let's discuss this in the next post! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
true2god:

you mean he is going "more" insane gradually smiley

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Definitely you guys can't do without Maximus!

All other trolls have retreated but you two kept coming back, must you have something to do with me? cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 2:52am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All other trolls have retreated but you two kept coming back, must you have something to do with me? cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh duh false jw mad max
posting/studying with yourself

i only saying what is so very obvious
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Surely you're hungry to know what Maximus is up to, so continue following but please it's time to allow others enjoy the lessons, i don't want to engage you guys in any arguments.
Thanks for following! smiley

johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
oh duh false jw mad max
posting/studying with yourself
i only saying what is so very obvious
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2021
The MARK of Destruction!

Unlike those on the path to salvation Jesus said those in line for destruction are on a symbolic broad road {Matthew 7:13-14} this means that they will have different opinions on matters yet they will love it that way even when it leads to arguments, insults, abuses, curses and sometimes WARS leading them to kill one another! Revelations 6:3-4

So while those with Jehovah and Jesus are unitedly worshiping with one mind {John 17:22} those on the other side (broad road) are never going to agree on anything worthwhile {Luke 11:23} each of them will like to make his own decisions on worship. The reason for this is due to the fact that Satan the one leading them only capitalized on their selfish cravings so he's deceiving them by making them feel that each of them is right on his own no matter what anyone else say! Genesis 3:5

So there is no LOVE in their midst as they're all after their selfish cravings, nothing can unite them. But they love it that way despite the fact that it's leading them to fruitless arguments, abusive speeches, bitter insults, vehement curses, malicious hatred and eventually the cause of WARS making them to pick weapons and start killing one another! Revelations 6:3-4

But one thing is significant in all these. Those on the path to life have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering {John 13:34-35; John 14:26-27} this doesn't implies that those on the path to life are aliens from outer space, NO! They are imperfect humans just like those on the broad road. If you carefully observe the attitude of each individual on the road to life you will notice their flaws too because they are flesh just like everyone else.
All the fifteen traits of the flesh {Galatians 5:19} are manifesting everywhere because we are all in the flesh and as such we've inherited sin with our flesh {Romans 7:21-25} so you will find at least two out of the fifteen traits of imperfection in all humans whether they're on the path to life or on the road to destruction.
But one thing makes the difference!
While those on the broad road are unwilling to humble themselves to accept that they need to make amendments those on the path to life are sheep-like always ready to repent and be blessed. That's why the spirit of God is actively working in their gathering so as ONE BODY you will SEE all the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit in their gathering {Galatians 5:22-23} this will now make you wonder:
Why are they not always like this outside their gathering?
Are they just pretending for us to believe they are God's people?
Why is it that everything works out perfectly in their gathering but each of them exhibits one or two bad habits?

Well the secret is the Holy Spirit in their midst, Jesus said "where two or three are GATHERED in my name, i will be there with them" {Matthew 18:20} this explains why a gathering of imperfect worshipers are doing things in a perfect way, so orderly and well organized. Jesus is with them! Matthew 28:20

So since Jesus is with them his blood will continue to cleanse them gradually from the filth caused by imperfection {Revelations 7:14} and as long as they remain humble in the city of refuge the avenger of blood {Numbers 35:25} will pass over them! Exodus 12:13

That is why a prophet of God once said:

"Before the decree takes effect, Before the day passes by like chaff, Before the burning anger of Jehovah comes upon you, Before the day of Jehovah’s anger comes upon you, Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger" Zephaniah 2:2-3

So humility and obedience to righteous rules will save those on the path to life no matter what they may be before they found the truth {Luke 23:39-43} no wonder Jesus referred to those on the path to everlasting life as
"My sheep" John 10:27

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Surely you're hungry to know what Maximus is up to, so continue following but please it's time to allow others enjoy the lessons, i don't want to engage you guys in any arguments.
Thanks for following! smiley

false jw mad max

your delusions and lies are never ending
of course

john 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning Mr John! smiley

johnw47:

false jw mad max

of course

john 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

of course you cannot reply to truth
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

of course you cannot reply to truth
The underlined! smiley
When i said
Other followers may not fully understand what you guys are hungry for, so now you want a reply from Maximus, shey? cheesy
Sorry Mr John i don't have your time, please try the next door! wink
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The underlined! smiley
When i said

Other followers may not fully understand what you guys are hungry for, so now you want a reply from Maximus, shey? cheesy
Sorry Mr John i don't have your time, please try the next door! wink

Ecclesiastes 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

false jw mad max

the dummest person here knows:
i can do without u mad max

that doesn't stop me from sometimes:
showing up your lies

and from sometimes:
showing how duh you are

and like i said:

and like i said:
you cannot reply to truth

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2021

johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

false jw mad max

the dummest person here knows:
i can do without u mad max

that doesn't stop me from sometimes:
showing up your lies

and from sometimes:
showing how duh you are

and like i said:

and like i said:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

like i said:

and i add:
all you have is your repeated madness:

which all goes towards confirming:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning Mr John! cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max

like i said:

and i add:
all you have is your repeated madness:

which all goes towards confirming:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse: Good morning Mr John! smiley

MaxInDHouse:
Good morning Mr John! cheesy

^^ the continuing insanity of fearful false jw mad max:

Rev 21:8  But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good afternoon Mr sorry Pastor John! cheesy

johnw47:

^^ the continuing insanity of fearful false jw mad max:

Rev 21:8  But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

you satans mob glory in your continual and much repeated lies, of course

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2021

MaxInDHouse: Good morning Mr John! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

^^ the continuing insanity and lie of fearful false jw mad max:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning Pastor John! cheesy

johnw47:

^^ the continuing insanity and lie of fearful false jw mad max:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 5:26am On Aug 13, 2021

MaxInDHouse: Good afternoon Mr sorry Pastor John! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:
Good morning Pastor John! cheesy

false jw mad max

you haven't the courage to reply to what is said to you
u just keep replying with your insanity and cowardice and lies, of course

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2021
false jw mad max
u see yet why no one joins you in your bible study, oh insaneo

but do get back to talking/posting with yourself smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Giving is vital in pure worship because the true God is a generous giver in fact He is the source of every perfect GIFT.
In His word God told His servants to be generous because it makes the giver happy {Act 20:35} though we love giving and through giving we make people happy which in turn makes us feel delightful, but are there certain measures to be taken when considering giving?
What are the things that we can give others that will bring happiness between the one who gives and the receiver?
Are there any danger in giving?
Well let's consider this in our next discussion.
Good morning, may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning Pastor John! smiley

johnw47:
false jw mad max
u see yet why no one joins you in your bible study, oh insaneo
but do get back to talking/posting with yourself smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

fearful false jw mad max

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded;
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2021

MaxInDHouse: Good afternoon Mr sorry Pastor John! cheesy

MaxInDHouse: Good morning Pastor John! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

unstable false jw mad max, u to fearful to reply to much, but instead
u post the same repeated and unrelated insanity's over and over again

2Ti_1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

unfortunately for you false jw, you have the spirit of fear
the opposite of a sound mind:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Giving is vital in pure worship because the true God is a generous giver in fact He is the source of every perfect GIFT.
In His word God told His servants to be generous because it makes the giver happy {Act 20:35} though we love giving and through giving we make people happy which in turn makes us feel delightful, but are there certain measures to be taken when considering giving?
What are the things that we can give others that will bring happiness between the one who gives and the receiver?
Are there any danger in giving?
Well let's consider this in our next discussion.
Good morning, may you have PEACE! smiley

our next discussion, laugh, who are you discussing with false jw mad max
besides yourself

madness, of course smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Oh my God! sad
Please when will you get tired of giving yourself a headache over other people's lives?
You are saying no one is reading yet you're here repeating what i posted, so are you not someone? smiley
Please allow others to get the gist, at least any right thinking follower can sense that you don't want me to talk but your effort to stop me is in vain! embarassed

johnw47:

our next discussion, laugh, who are you discussing with false jw mad max
besides yourself madness, of course smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (76) (Reply)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.