Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (47506 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Guy if truthfully you want me to reply to anything please try to prove you're not an insane by asking your question in a respectful manner just as i have been doing here since.
Then i'll have no option but to respond, and stop going back to what happened last year as if you're still living in the past! smiley

johnw47:

unstable false jw mad max, u to fearful to reply to much, but instead
u post the same repeated and unrelated insanity's over and over again

2Ti_1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

unfortunately for you false jw, you have the spirit of fear
the opposite of a sound mind:

Rev 21:8  But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy if truthfully you want me to reply to anything please try to prove you're not an insane by asking your question in a respectful manner just as i have been doing here since.
Then i'll have no option but to respond, and stop going back to what happened last year as if you're still living in the past! smiley

false jw mad max

the insanity and confusion going on in your head

i post to you in a truthful manner, if you don't like it, too bad
and of course i don't respect satans habitual liars

what happened last year? laugh
u certainly r living in past

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh my God! sad
Please when will you get tired of giving yourself a headache over other people's lives?
You are saying no one is reading yet you're here repeating what i posted, so are you not someone? smiley
Please allow others to get the gist, at least any right thinking follower can sense that you don't want me to talk but your effort to stop me is in vain! embarassed

oh duh false jw mad max

i not having bible studies or discussions with you
i show up your lies and insanity etc.

see how you lie and r deluded

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

effort to stop you, ha ha, i show how you r talking/posting with yourself
i show your madness smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2021
false jw mad max

i finally shamed you to reply to what is said
instead of insanely posting the same repeated babble

you must be weeing in your boots

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
johnw47:
false jw mad max

i finally shamed you to reply to what is said
instead of insanely posting the same repeated babble

you must be weeing in your boots

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Your type committed a lot of evil deeds in the dark ages, carrying machetes and swords up and down to terrorize people who don't agree with their religious ideas. But today there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP.
So John, please let me be. Even if i'm insane at least there are many in the neighborhood and nobody gives you the right to go about disturbing them! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your type committed a lot of evil deeds in the dark ages, carrying machetes and swords up and down to terrorize people who don't agree with their religious ideas. But today there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP.
So John, please let me be. Even if i'm insane at least there are many in the neighborhood and nobody gives you the right to go about disturbing them! smiley

umm, wonder why i'm not committing a lot of evil deeds today smiley

laugh, false jw mad max

your lies and false accusing and delusion are never ending, of course:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
The highlighted is difficult for you because the world has agreed on FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, otherwise what exactly have i done to you that you keep quoting me for the past two years as if i killed your child?
If truly you're not a disarmed terrorist, why can't you just let me be?
Must you come after me everyday? smiley

johnw47:

umm, wonder why i'm not committing a lot of evil deeds today smiley

laugh, false jw mad max

your lies and false accusing and delusion are never ending, of course:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is difficult for you because the world has agreed on FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, otherwise what exactly have i done to you that you keep quoting me for the past two years as if i killed your child?
If truly you're not a disarmed terrorist, why can't you just let me be?
Must you come after me everyday? smiley

oh duh false jw mad max

i ocassionally just point out a little of your many lies and your much madness
you know that:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

you false jw's certainly go on and on in trying to have others believe your false doctrines
but me, i don't push my beliefs at all

you cannot stop lying mad max:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2021
The point is you were crying that i didn't reply.

Reply to what exactly? undecided

johnw47:

oh duh false jw mad max

i ocassionally just point out a little of your many lies and your much madness
you know that:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The point is you were crying that i didn't reply.

Reply to what exactly? undecided

false jw mad max

we know who cries and runs away with unrelated replies
don't we fearful false jw

of course, i was pointing out your insanity of replying the same
repeated madness over and over again, wasn't i oh heap big lie lie like your daddy:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Chia! See madness oh! embarassed
i don't know what the mods of the forum are doing about INSANES like you.
So you have no question that really need to be answered yet you insisted on reply shey?
I wonder how you were allowed to comment of forums like this! undecided

johnw47:

false jw mad max

we know who cries and runs away with unrelated replies
don't we fearful false jw

of course, i was pointing out your insanity of replying the same
repeated madness over and over again, wasn't i oh heap big lie lie like your daddy:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa, this thread has existed since 2007, wao!
Where will I start now,
Ok, do JW believe in the trinity and if no, why?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Chia! See madness oh! embarassed
i don't know what the mods of the forum are doing about INSANES like you.
So you have no question that really need to be answered yet you insisted on reply shey?
I wonder how you were allowed to comment of forums like this! undecided

laugh, such confusion

truly copycat and confused false jw mad max

it's clearly known who the insaneo and confused one is around here smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iyasaburi:

Where will I start now,
No o!
I actually started this thread few weeks ago!

TRINITY is an ancient pagan form of worship that exists in most Asian cultures just like we do have in Yorùbá land here the twiny God called "Òrìṣà-Ìbejì" they are coequal and coeternal in nature, so the worshipers must honour the two equally. That's the same in TRINITY!
This culture has been in existence before the birth of Christianity so when philosophers whose culture has this form of worship embraced Christianity they tried to explain Christianity to their own people in the best way they can understand. But they got it all wrong because Jehovah and Jesus are the only two persons that has been existing before the creation of the world. The Holy Spirit is God's Active Force that He uses to accomplish all his purposes. Though trinitarians back then did their best but as the light gets brighter today we now know that they got it wrong!

Below is the pagan origin of one of TRINITY God from ancient Greece (before Jesus)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Iyasaburi:
Where will I start now,
The true God introduced Himself as ONE person {Deuteronomy 6:4} that is exactly what Jesus said about his father {Mark 12:29} so the idea of a three in one God is ruled out!
However since many people from different races throughout the earth were embracing the story of Jesus Christ back then, most of them were only eager that the promised Messiah (Christ) has finally come to Israel and return back to heaven many of them aren't acquainted with his real teachings!
So there was a lot of complicating ideas about who really is the Christ?
Then Satan also was working underG to make matters worse. Don't forget that the more people get to understand Jesus' message and start applying it the faster Satan's expiring date. So he was using everything within his reach to cause confusion about the real IDENTITY of the Christ. 2Corinthians 4:4

Now this is the secret!

When people see Jesus as God's only son introduced to mankind as a role model for us to imitate they will know that it takes effort to change our Old personality that God wants us to forsake and learn how to put on the New personality {Ephesians 4:22-24} just as the carpenter (Jesus) began living a new life after his baptism! But when they see Jesus as God himself then it will become very difficult for them to think of imitating him after all he is God himself who never exerted himself to please anyone! undecided
That's why you'll notice that trinitarians (People claiming Jesus is God Almighty) can't agree on the terms and conditions laid down by Jesus, their belief is that since Jesus is the Almighty God he can do and undo so it takes some kind of GRACE (UNDESERVED KINDNESS) from God to imitate God. Therefore once they don't have the so called GRACE they can't imitate Jesus!

On the other hand JWs who believed that Jesus is not the Almighty God but someone who also did all he could to please his father {Hebrews 5:7} we are also trying our best to improve in our ways of life. That's why we are totally different from all of them and you are hearing of our group as if we are many throughout the earth. Act 1:8
For your information, we are less than 9 million globally yet our way of life has created a lasting impression in the hearts of many around the globe! Matthew 5:13-16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
TRINITY is an ancient pagan form of worship

When you'll refuse to learn this is the result.

Imagine saying Trinity is a FORM OF WORSHIP.

that exists in most Asian cultures just like we do have in Yorùbá land here the twiny God called "Òrìṣà-Ìbejì" they are coequal and coeternal in nature, so the worshipers must honour the two equally. That's the same in TRINITY!

Not the same, get yourself educated about Trinity and stop being hooked in the lies of uneducated GB.

This culture has been in existence before the birth of Christianity

Many cultures existed before Christianity which you still practice today.

so when philosophers whose culture has this form of worship embraced Christianity they tried to explain Christianity to their own people in the best way they can understand.

Lies! Trinity was well pend down in the scripture like 1 John 5:7

But they got it all wrong because Jehovah and Jesus are the only two persons that has been existing before the creation of the world.

Yet the same you believe Jesus is Angel Michael who is "ONE of the chief prince"

So ONLY Jesus and Jehovah existed before creation and you still think they are not CO-ETERNAL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Holy Spirit is God's Active Force that He uses to accomplish all his purposes.

Was this active force also EXISTED BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD or was later acquired by Jehovah?

If this active force exists, it means three things existed BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD.

Though trinitarians back then did their best but as the light gets brighter today we now know that they got it wrong!

Which means Jehovah didn't reject them despite their wrong belief.

This is getting interesting! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Shame on TRINITY!
Iyasaburi purposely demanded to hear from Jehovah's Witnesses because everyone knows that's the only group having a unique teaching.

Iyasaburi:
It has been long since I have contact with the JW, I have forgotten their doctrine, I think I need a new JW acquaintance in order to reexamine their beliefs in compared to my New understanding!

All of you claim you're believers in TRINITY yet there is great contradictions between Cele and Deeperlife (both Trinitarians)
So a honest hearted and sincere individuals will opt for a unique group with unique teaching, they're not like you who wants to continue in the old ideology that's not yielding positivity anywhere! wink

smiley
Emusan:

When you'll refuse to learn this is the result.
Imagine saying Trinity is a FORM OF WORSHIP.
Not the same, get yourself educated about Trinity and stop being hooked in the lies of uneducated GB.
Many cultures existed before Christianity which you still practice today.
Lies! Trinity was well pend down in the scripture like 1 John 5:7
Yet the same you believe Jesus is Angel Michael who is "ONE of the chief prince"
So ONLY Jesus and Jehovah existed before creation and you still think they are not CO-ETERNAL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Was this active force also EXISTED BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD or was later acquired by Jehovah?
If this active force exists, it means three things existed BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD.
Which means Jehovah didn't reject them despite their wrong belief.
This is getting interesting! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on TRINITY!
Iyasaburi purposely demanded to hear from Jehovah's Witnesses because everyone knows that's the only group having a unique teaching.

Sorry, what unique teaching, tell me about it. That's what I'm about bro, I don't want an argument. Peace!

All of you claim you're believers in TRINITY yet there is great contradictions between Cele and Deeperlife (both Trinitarians)
So a honest hearted and sincere individuals will opt for a unique group with unique teaching, they're not like you who wants to continue in the old ideology that's not yielding positivity anywhere! wink

smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on TRINITY!

smiley

Sorry, what unique teaching, tell me about it. That's what I'm about bro, I don't want an argument. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No o!
I actually started this thread few weeks ago!

TRINITY is an ancient pagan form of worship that exists in most Asian cultures just like we do have in Yorùbá land here the twiny God called "Òrìṣà-Ìbejì" they are coequal and coeternal in nature, so the worshipers must honour the two equally. That's the same in TRINITY!
This culture has been in existence before the birth of Christianity so when philosophers whose culture has this form of worship embraced Christianity they tried to explain Christianity to their own people in the best way they can understand. But they got it all wrong because Jehovah and Jesus are the only two persons that has been existing before the creation of the world. The Holy Spirit is God's Active Force that He uses to accomplish all his purposes. Though trinitarians back then did their best but as the light gets brighter today we now know that they got it wrong!

Below is the pagan origin of one of TRINITY God from ancient Greece (before Jesus)

This is serious!
So what is the role of the Holy spirit in all of these? The fruit and the gift of the Holy spirit?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on TRINITY!

Shame on Herald of Jehovah Witness.

Mumbo Jumbo as usual.

EVERYONE you said,

Russell and Rutherford know?
What of all those misinformed churchgoers in your hall cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

All of you claiming you're believers in nontrinity yet there's great contradictions between Arainism and JWs, JWs & Creation Seventh Day Adventist, JWs and Oneness Pentecostal (both nontrinitarian)

smiley

So it's not about TRINITY again but UNIQUE TEACHING yet a fruitless efforts for over 100years grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Jesus says if you abide in me you have more FRUIT, you can see the reason why your over 100years yielded no fruit?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Iyasaburi:

This is serious!
So what is the role of the Holy spirit in all of these? The fruit and the gift of the Holy spirit?
God's Holy Spirit could be likened to the body of a physical man. With the
©Eyes, we can see
©Mouth, we can eat and talk
©Nose, we breath and smell
©Hand, we do work
©Leg, we walk
So each part of the human body is useful for something.
Jehovah (God) is sitted in heaven, He sends out a form of FORCE to accomplish anything He wish unlike physical man who uses different body parts to accomplish different purposes God sends out His Holy Spirit (Active Force) to accomplish all things!
He created angels who are also spirits like Himself but this sons of God don't have the power to send out any form of force, they have to be in a place before they can do something there. That's the secret God didn't reveal to any of the angels.
After Jesus accomplish his earthly assignment God gave him what he never gave any other angels: Jesus can now send out the Force to do something in his name! He was doing so while preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom. Jesus sends out the force to perform miracles even when Jesus is not there in person! All these are like a campaign for what Jesus will do in God's Kingdom. But the power (Authority) was given him after his last word: "It has been accomplished" {John 19:30} after his resurrection he confidently told his followers: "All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me" Matthew 28:18
So when Jesus said: "whenever two or three gather in my name, i will be with them" {Matthew 18:20} He wasn't talking about himself in person but the Force he will send out to work in his behalf (Holy Spirit)!

When the helper comes that I will send you from the Father, the spirit of the truth, which comes from the Father, that one will bear witness about me! John 15:26

So the Holy Spirit is not a person unlike the father (Jehovah) and the son (Jesus) that's why Jesus could say only two persons are important for us to know for our salvation! John 17:3

But before baptism we must teach our friend who wants to worship our God that there is a force that Jehovah sends out to help us in doing His will {Matthew 28:19} because most people do wonder

how do JWs always remember Bible verses so easily? Luke 12:11-12; John 14:26; 16:12-13

God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
false jw's say the Holy Spirit is a "it" a force
because they don't know God or His Word

in this single verse
the Holy Spirit has a name, for one thing
the Holy Spirit is called "He", for two
Father sends the Holy Spirit in Jesus name(character and authority), for three
He teaches, for four
He reminds us, for five

john 14:26 But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus doesn't lie like false jw's do constantly
So when Jesus said: "whenever two or three gather in my name, i will be with them" {Matthew 18:20} He truly meant He will be with them,
in spirit(the Word of God)

so will the Father be with them:
john 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

MaxinDHouse:
So when Jesus said: "whenever two or three gather in my name, i will be with them" {Matthew 18:20} He wasn't talking about himself in person but the Force he will send out to work in his behalf (Holy Spirit)!

^^ "I will be with them", is not talking about Himself in person, ha ha
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

how do JWs always remember Bible verses so easily?

false jw mad max

pity u don't remember the right ones
much of the time when fraud janosky posts verses they are not related to what he is saying, your god that reminds you of wrong passages is your god the devil
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max
pity u don't remember the right ones
much of the time when fraud janosky posts verses they are not related to what he is saying, your god that reminds you of wrong passages is your god the devil

I thought you said:

johnw47:
the only bible study i have seen without any studiers
just false jw mad max talking/posting with himself smiley
take the hint false jw, no christian of faith is going to study with satans mob

Then your brother true2god said:

true2god:
Pray for MaxInDHouse. He needs our prayers now. He is going insane gradually.

So what else have you got to say now?
Go and tell all your brothers that real study is not about arguments {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} but sincere questions and answers in a manner that beffits intellectuals.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you said:

Go and tell all your brothers that real study is not about arguments {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} but sincere questions and answers in a manner that beffits intellectuals.

oh duh confused false jw mad max

so you false jw's often post wrong verses to what you say

you talk/post with yourself

and you are gradually going even more insane

so true, but already said that

1co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you said:

false jw mad max

about remembering scriptures

those verses describe u false jw mad max down to a t
especially about being proud/puffed up:

Maximus69:
it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer
like me!

^^ just more examples of you false jw's wrongly posting scripture
that are about yourself

those your boasts are more than just bloated pride, they are insane o, aren't they
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
You don't need to be bitter my friend, at least now you know that there are many following my thread even if they're not commenting as you previously presumed!
So go and relax! smiley

johnw47:

false jw mad max
about remembering scriptures
those verses describe u false jw mad max down to a t
especially about being proud/puffed up:
^^ just more examples of you false jw's wrongly posting scripture
that are about yourself
those your boasts are more than just bloated pride, they are insane o, aren't they
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You don't need to be bitter my friend, at least now you know that there are many following my thread even if they're not commenting as you previously presumed!
So go and relax! smiley

laugh, deluded false jw mad max

of course you cannot help but say your lies post after post mostly:

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So go and relax! smiley

false jw mad max

they are not following your study with yourself
they are viewing your madness, repeating the same things over and over again etc. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (76) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.