Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (46870 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2021
freshboi88:

So how is Jesus capable of doing everything Jehovah can do?

Small boy dey ask Mumu question. grin grin

Mark 10:40.
Matthew 24:36.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyasaburi:

The problem with you guys is, you are so confident about nonsense.
Something that is simple, you just succeeded in making it complex.
JW is one of the evil of the ages!
Who spoke the words @ Job 38:1-7 you term "nonsense"?
Was the speaker of Job 38:1-7 eye Witness & active participant of the Creation process?

Where did you see 3 persons @ Genesis 1:26?

John 17:17, John 1:1, Job 38:1-7 and Hebrew1:2 is straight forward and simple but Iyasaburi DELUSION is complex
grin grin grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by freshboi88: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Small boy dey ask Mumu question. grin grin

Mark 10:40.
Matthew 24:36.

Provide the answer MuMu boy

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Nancy2020:
I Saw one of your complaints of how I only comment on Bishopkingsley post.
Example if you meet your GB and one says to you, fool, oponu idiot, etc with all filthy language like you do to other people here, will you follow that GB.
Common sense is no you won't.
When you read by their fruits you shall know them it this fruit that people watch not mouth fruit it how one acts in public.
I have other people I would like to follow here but they post and go they don't interact that to show you you can't know them that why I only follow people who don't abuse and those who interact.
I don't claim to be holy but if you want to represent Jehovah and you go about abusing then no you are not part of the thing you say.
So that why I like Bishopkingsley character and others.

I Saw one of your complaints of how I only comment on Bishopkingsley post.
Example if you meet your GB and one says to you, fool, oponu idiot, etc with all filthy language like you do to other people here, will you follow that GB

You never study the leaders of this people grin grin atleast it is on record that they call those who don't agree with their teachings or ex-members who decides to leave the organization they set up as MENTALLY DISEASED.

They queue behind their masters.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Who spoke the words @ Job 38:1-7 you term "nonsense"?
Was the speaker of Job 38:1-7 eye Witness & active participant of the Creation process?

Where did you see 3 persons @ Genesis 1:26?

John 17:17, John 1:1, Job 38:1-7 and Hebrew1:2 is straight forward and simple but Iyasaburi DELUSION is complex
grin grin grin grin

JW are professional argumentator. Aba! Why?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
freshboi88:

So how is Jesus capable of doing everything Jehovah can do?
Provide the answer MuMu boy.

Mark 10:39-40.

[b]Jesus said to them
, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40 but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

Jesus Christ provided the answer.
Jesus Christ says he is NOT capable of doing everything his Father does.

Freshboi88 proven a LIAR.[/b]
grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyasaburi:

JW are professional argumentator. Aba! Why?
Job 38:1-7 , why do you argue against JEHOVAH's statement?

Numbers 23:19 & Hebrews 4:12 Are you more reliable than JEHOVAH?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Why do you disobey Jehovah when he says you should serve even Jesus? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Please always post the scriptures you intended in full not just chapter and verses. I don't have the Bible in my head.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emusan:

Why do you disobey Jehovah when he says you should serve even Jesus? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Whoever took his preaching and teaching tools after studying the Bible and start spending his/her time with fellow believers who often goes in pairs to visit neighbours in their homes {Luke 10:1} for the purpose of God's Kingdom {Luke 10:9} is already a servant of Jesus because nobody from Genesis to Revelation issued that order apart from Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 28:18-20
That's why Jesus said about all those obeying this order:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth" Act 1:8

So all you need to do is ask Janosky if he's been acting in accordance with this commad! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]
Whoever took his preaching and teaching tools after studying the Bible and start spending his/her time with fellow believers who often goes in pairs to visit neighbours in their homes {Luke 10:1} for the purpose of God's Kingdom {Luke 10:9} is already a servant of Jesus because nobody from Genesis to Revelation issued that order apart from Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 28:18-20
That's why Jesus said about all those obeying this order:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth" Act 1:8

So all you need to do is ask Janosky if he's been acting in accordance with this commad! smiley[/s]

The hypocrite couldn't wait for his apology and evidence of being Ponzi scheme promoter today cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emusan:

The hypocrite couldn't wait for his apology and evidence of being Ponzi scheme promoter today cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When you accuse anyone wrongly on my thread i'll correct your wrong impression! wink

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by freshboi88: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Janosky:

Mark 10:39-40.

[b]Jesus said to them
, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40 but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

Jesus Christ provided the answer.
Jesus Christ says he is NOT capable of doing everything his Father does.

Freshboi88 proven a LIAR.[/b]
grin

Bros that one nah old story o. Y u dey jump like say u no see wetin dey onboard. No deviation....make Una answer

NWT

13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

1. Why is Jesus not part of every creation ?

2. Why is Jesus on the side of the creator, receiving the same honor, praise, glory, blessing that is given to Jehovah ?

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When you accuse anyone wrongly on my thread i'll correct your wrong impression! wink

Smile....

Wasn't on this same thread you're avoiding my posts in a pretence of looking for apology and evidence Mr Ponzi scheme promoter?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
I've done the needy you're wrong the man is a servant of Jesus for obeying Jesus' commands! wink

Emusan:

Smile....
Wasn't on this same thread you're avoiding my posts in a pretence of looking for apology and evidence Mr Ponzi scheme promoter?
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I've done the needy you're wrong the man is a servant of Jesus for obeying Jesus' commands! wink

Thank Jehovah he is a SERVANT of Jesus cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Las Las he is SERVING Jesus just as Daniel says shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oh! You don't know this before? smiley

Why do you think i often refer to Jesus as our Master, Lord and King?

Well go and tell all your fellow Churchgoers that Jehovah's Witnesses from the GB to Maximus on Nairaland are all Servants of Jesus! smiley

Emusan:

Thank Jehovah he is a SERVANT of Jesus cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Las Las he is SERVING Jesus just as Daniel says shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh! You don't know this before? smiley

Why do you think i often refer to Jesus as our Master, Lord and King?

Well go and tell all your fellow Churchgoers that Jehovah's Witnesses from the GB to Maximus on Nairaland are all Servants of Jesus! smiley

Waooooo I like that.

Now that you've confessed that ALL JWS SERVE Jesus Christ here is Jesus' word for you

"Jesus answered, “Go away Satan! The Scriptures say: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’” Matt 4:10

You'll see how he will change mouth now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emusan:

Waooooo I like that.
Now that you've confessed that ALL JWS SERVE Jesus Christ here is Jesus' word for you
"Jesus answered, “Go away Satan! The Scriptures say: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’” Matt 4:10
You'll see how he will change mouth now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And what has the quoted verse got to do with a servant serving his/her master? cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emusan:

LOL!

On another thread he said he cannot speak for others but only himself even to speak for the group he looked elsewhere. Now he wants to correct wrong impression as if the accusations before you is not same wrong accusation grin

Make we ask am who be the me in Acts 1:8 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The first human couple took side with Satan in his rebellion against God so they've made their own choice: POLITICS
That's why God declared what they will both experience under a world where POLITICS thrives {Genesis 3:16-19} women will labour in excruciating pains, they will always try to please men while the men will dominate them.
The man will find it difficult to survive and hard to cater for his family, he will have to work from hand to mouth and desperation will always be upon him.
Satan is the ringleader so he as a spirit being will be playing cards behind the scenes trying to make it seems as if some are not experiencing the hardship caused by the rebellion but majority of mankind will be in pains due to POLITICS! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9

Those taking side with Satan will actually become like gods in the woman society {Psalms 82:6} how? Because they'll be the ones making the decisions no matter how it affects the people doesn't concern them because they are the gods! 1Corinthians 8:5 smiley

After Adam and Eve the next person who picks up POLITICS against his blood brother who stood for PEACE is Cain!

How do we know this?
Let's discuss in the next post! smiley

Cain thought the promises God of the woman {Genesis 3:15} must be about his mother (Eve) and as the first child he will be the blessed child to bruise the serpent's head after which he will RULE mankind.
So he brought offerings to God and his junior brother (Abel) did the same, but God accepted Abel's offerings and rejected Cain's offerings! Genesis 4:3-5
Ever since then Cain began planning how to kill his brother (Abel) until he became the first direct murderer in the Bible. That was the beginning and how POLITICS started till today.
So there can never be peace anywhere Politics exists! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Emusan:

Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ says continue to DECEIVE yourself.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyasaburi:

Please always post the scriptures you intended in full not just chapter and verses. I don't have the Bible in my head.

Bros, pls prayerfully do your Bible study on Job 38:1-7 , Numbers 23:19 & Hebrews 4:12 .
Use your phone to bookmark those chapters & verses.
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
freshboi88:

Bros that one nah old story o. Y u dey jump like say u no see wetin dey onboard. No deviation....make Una answer

NWT

13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

2. Why is Jesus on the side of the creator, receiving the same honor, praise, glory, blessing that is given to Jehovah ?

Mark 10:40 is your sifia painment
grin grin

Mark 10:40 Jesus says he can't do everything.
Jesus is part of creation.

John 17:7 & Matthew 28:18 is your sifia painment

Continue ,WAILER DECEIVING himself.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by freshboi88: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Bros all these ones no work again. If you like misquote n misinterprete any scripture u like. U go still come answer Rev 5: 13-14

Not according to your Bible Oya tell us why

NWT

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Please brother Janosky, if you want to continue chatting with this boy you can do that in other threads but please stop replying him on my thread at least that will make him feel on top as usual and he can stop typing gibberish here. I beg! undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by freshboi88: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Janosky:

At the bolded, Yes!
Jesus "the word" is A god to all creatures.
Jesus "the word" is A god /divine @ John 1:1.
Enilove, you haveare confirmed that the Sahidic Coptic Bible, Emphatic Diaglott & NWT have a very accurate rendition of John 1:1.
@ John 1:1, (compare John 14:1 & John 20:17), Jesus is NOT the God his Father.
@ Colossians 1:15," Jesus is the first born of every creature"
Enilove, is the first born of every child still a child?
Romans 11:35-36 & Ephesians 4:6 Yahweh the Father of all created Jesus Christ.
Jesus came through the Father before creation of the universe.
Job 38:1-7 is hard for Trinitarians to digest.
grin

Often in the scriptures, Yahweh gives command.
Any spirit being who obeys Yahweh's command is an angel.
Enilove, John 7:16, 3:16 John 12:49-50, Jesus Christ says he's an angel , obeying Yahweh's command to teach & redeem.

Point of correction:
@ Psalm 110:1, the Hebrew rendition reads:
Jehovah said to my Lord:
"Sit at my right hand"
Can you see that Jesus Christ (the lord of David @ Psalm 110:1, Ephesians 1:3) has his God & Father in heaven & earth?

Here comes the bombshell:
KJV Translators knew that Jesus Christ is archangel Michael since 1599.
The KJV Translators used the Geneva Bible to translate the KJV in 1611.
The same Textus Receptus manuscript.
Daniel 10:13 Geneva Bible ©1599.

Daniel 10:13
1599 Geneva Bible
"13 But the [a]prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but lo, [b]Michael one of the chief princes, came to help me, and I remained there by the Kings of Persia.

Footnotes

Daniel 10:13 Though God could by one Angel destroy all the world, yet to assure his children of his love, he sendeth forth double power, even Michael, that is, Christ Jesus the head of Angels."

Enilove, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
JWs are very correct: Jesus Christ is archangel Michael.

grin grin

If all this is what your JW teaches u. How come the new world translation doesn't include Jesus as part of every creature in Rev 5 13-14

NWT

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nancy2020(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Cain thought the promises God of the woman {Genesis 3:15} must be about his mother (Eve) and as the first child he will be the blessed child to bruise the serpent's head after which he will RULE mankind.
So he brought offerings to God and his junior brother (Abel) did the same, but God accepted Abel's offerings and rejected Cain's offerings! Genesis 4:3-5
Ever since then Cain began planning how to kill his brother (Abel) until he became the first direct murderer in the Bible. That was the beginning and how POLITICS started till today.
So there can never be peace anywhere Politics exists! smiley
Cain thought the promises God of the woman {Genesis 3:15} must be about his mother (Eve) and as the first child he will be the blessed child to bruise the serpent's head after which he will RULE mankind.++++++
As usual typing nonsense and saying crazy idea that comes to his devilish mind.
Where did eve tell Cain that God rebuke them.
Where did Bible say that Cain thought he was the blessed child.
Your destiny will be destroyed if you continue to add rubbish to God words.
Watch how God will render your life useless if you think he jokes with his words
Adding ideas to God words is death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Open your mouth wide and keep pouring out from the abundance of your heart:

A good man brings good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings what is wicked out of his wicked treasure; for out of the heart’s abundance his mouth speaks! Luke 6:45

Whatever i say with my mouth about my God is between me and my God, but those with the spirit of TERRORISM are the ones feeling like fighting for God as if God can't do the judging by Himself! cheesy

“I see Satan already fallen like lightning from heaven. Look! I have given you the authority to trample underfoot serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing at all will harm you! Luke 10:18-19

Thanks to JEHOVAH there's nothing the demon living inside you can do, so continue languishing in excruciating pains! smiley

Nancy2020:
Cain thought the promises God of the woman {Genesis 3:15} must be about his mother (Eve) and as the first child he will be the blessed child to bruise the serpent's head after which he will RULE mankind.++++++
As usual typing nonsense and saying crazy idea that comes to his devilish mind.
Where did eve tell Cain that God rebuke them.
Where did Bible say that Cain thought he was the blessed child.
Your destiny will be destroyed if you continue to add rubbish to God words.
Watch how God will render your life useless if you think he jokes with his words
Adding ideas to God words is death sentence.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
And what has the quoted verse got to do with a servant serving his/her master? cheesy

It's there to see you're to SERVE ONLY JEHOVAH, so for you to serve Jehovah and Jesus at the same time, means you're a pagan like your founders cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Janosky:
Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ says continue to DECEIVE yourself.

Matt 4:10 "Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."

And now the JaNosense will serve Jesus according to Daniel 7:14

Wahala for the 8 men worshipper cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply)

I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.