Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96968 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 2:28am On Aug 04, 2021
So I'm still working on paying off the loans. The calls are yet to stop. Craziest part is that I'll be getting calls like 12am, 2am. Na wa for loan recovery
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Papygwan:
So I'm still working on paying off the loans. The calls are yet to stop. Craziest part is that I'll be getting calls like 12am, 2am. Na wa for loan recovery
na u dey pick their call na,since I no dey pick Dem don rest and me too don rest.
If u try reason with Dem,dey will start threatening and commanding u,but if u fire Dem dey will reason with u calmly.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by sunrise234: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2021
[I'm male. Yoruba. Base in Kwara state. 30yrs .
Working as a merchant navy sailor in oil and gas company Graduate. Christian. Straight forward. Focused. God fearing. Lovely. Average height. Chocolate complexion.

I need a SINGLE lady for serious relationship. Not divorcee. Not married before.
She must be a graduate. Christian. Lovely, caring, open minded, ready to build a lovely home. God fearing and focused. Cheerful and lovely heart.

She can reach me on Whatsapp:o7o637467o1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2021
I no dey bother pick again. Lcash just text me say dem dey forward my bvn and contact list go their legal department ��
ekene101:
na u dey pick their call na,since I no dey pick Dem don rest and me too don rest.
If u try reason with Dem,dey will start threatening and commanding u,but if u fire Dem dey will reason with u calmly.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Papygwan:
I no dey bother pick again. Lcash just text me say dem dey forward my bvn and contact list go their legal department ��
story..I don receive different text from Numbers claiming to be from legal department,one say dem be lawyers from Abuja..I no still shake..laslas na dem still tire.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2021
I swear na you give me mind take dey ignore these people. I don first dey tensh, BP won dey ride sef
ekene101:
story..I don receive different text from Numbers claiming to be from legal department,one say dem be lawyers from Abuja..I no still shake..laslas na dem still tire.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Papygwan:
I swear na you give me mind take dey ignore these people. I don first dey tensh, BP won dey ride sef
u just dey worry urself over nothing,if Dem call u again,tell Dem say u won come office come pay make Dem give u their office address,u go see as d person go cut chain follow u say whether na office u for collect d loan,no reason with an o,just say na office u won come pay,d person go start insult u but immediately d call drop,he no go bother u for weeks again.if he call still insist on office payment,my guy he no go call u again.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
ekene101:
u just dey worry urself over nothing,if Dem call u again,tell Dem say u won come office come pay make Dem give u their office address,u go see as d person go cut chain follow u say whether na office u for collect d loan,no reason with an o,just say na office u won come pay,d person go start insult u but immediately d call drop,he no go bother u for weeks again.if he call still insist on office payment,my guy he no go call u again.
ThE SYSTEM WILL SEND TEXT TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS TELLING THEM YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND A DEBTOR AND DSS IS COMING TO ARREST U THE SYSTEM ALREADY HAVE YOUR TRACKING PIN, see waiting them send for me
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
My heart no strong reach their wahala o, but me sef know say this thing na story. Na only federal government fit deploy DSS.
Johnames:
ThE SYSTEM WILL SEND TEXT TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS TELLING THEM YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND A DEBTOR AND DSS IS COMING TO ARREST U THE SYSTEM ALREADY HAVE YOUR TRACKING PIN, see waiting them send for me

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Papygwan:
My heart no strong reach their wahala o, but me sef know say this thing na story. Na only federal government fit deploy DSS.
how much are you owning in total?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johnames:
Bro those ones na threat wey no hold water,if person suppose dey jail I should be number 2 or 3.people wey no get office address,no known location,enemy of the police and bank nai won come use dss arrest person. Those people are really daft and they think other people are daft too. If I fit single handedly defeat gocash and sokoloan and nothing happen,then why I go take d rest seriously. Bro forget them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is plenty
Johnames:
how much are you owning in total?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
I heard gocash sends your picture as well? Is this true?
ekene101:
Bro those ones na threat wey no hold water,if person suppose dey jail I should be number 2 or 3.people wey no get office address,no known location,enemy of the police and bank nai won come use dss arrest person. Those people are really daft and they think other people are daft too. If I fit single handedly defeat gocash and sokoloan and nothing happen,then why I go take d rest seriously. Bro forget them..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johnames:

I laugh in Swahili.. make una understand something... Na loan una take, no be thief una thief... E get why bank dey give loans with collateral because them believe say something fit make the borrower not to pay back hence them go seize the collateral use supplement the loan but all these loan apps dey give you loan at their own risk. You no point them gun for head. The collateral they take from you is your contact list and they implore the blackmail tactics to retrieve their loan..

Them no get any single right to arrest you because you no thief, na loan you take.. no dey let their threats bother you. If you get the money to pay, you pay, if you no get, you no go kill yourself.. but if them send those their blackmailing messages and you still pay them back, then na fool you be...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Papygwan:
I heard gocash sends your picture as well? Is this true?
yes bro,to ur contacts that's on WhatsApp..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
ekene101:
yes bro,to ur contacts that's on WhatsApp..
Omo no joy these people. If they text my contacts I go just say na hack sha
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Send all the screenshots, even record calls.

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
I just message you not quite long on WhatsApp,stating that am Alite from nairaland.
@ boss ekene101
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by alarm4: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greeting to you all,I have just got an interesting information that must of this online digital loan shark are all recovery money stollen during abacha regime and they reinvest Ed into this Chinese and India company to come steal more in Nigeria....
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
alarm4:
Greeting to you all,I have just got an interesting information that must of this online digital loan shark are all recovery money stollen during abacha regime and they reinvest Ed into this Chinese and India company to come steal more in Nigeria....

Apologies, but this sound dumb!

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by helen4(f): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
alarm4:
Source?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2021
miccoy:

Apologies, but this sound dumb!

grin grin grin grin grin grin this comment got me cracked up grin grin cheesy
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Mixedfraction:

It beats my imagination, how those loan companies think they will get their money after lying, disgracing and spoiling the image of their customers..

Most of them were forced to take extreme action because they realised that most Nigerians do not repay loans if you treat them with kid gloves!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Vernon26:
on this you're absolutely right. Learnt a lot, about my family, my true friends. Very big revelations man. Exact same thing happened to me. One uncle said my dad should call them and negotiate grin just imagine.

There is nothing wrong in what your uncle said, he did that so he could have someone to hold responsible knowing fully well that there was a very high chance that you would default
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Most of them were forced to take extreme action because they realised that most Nigerians do not repay loans if you treat them with kid gloves!
What is the percentage of people that paid back the loan after your company had sent those scandalous messages? That's the bone of contention. No sane person will pay if you sent defarmtory messages to his contacts. So you end up losing

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

There is nothing wrong in what your uncle said, he did that so he could have someone to hold responsible knowing fully well that there was a very high chance that you would default
please stop quoting me agent.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I didn't ask you..

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Armstrong33(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by halogate: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Realmarvel1989(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dem don eat my interest closed to 100k .I get to know about soko loan tru a friend ,omo about 2yrs I become a regular customer of soko loan . After paying der debt I'll promise myself never to click again but the more I avoid dem more I find myself applying .I get addicted to app loan like belt 9ja . My 65k salary as e dey enter na to take settle den to survive go come be problem collect 10k in 14days you pay 4800 interest . Stay away from app loan if not you go end up being der slave forever. Thank God am free from dem at last. The tin be like say na juju dem dey use o

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
halogate:

Hahaha... grin
1 down...many more to go!!
Useless people...all of them and their staff will die a slow and painful death
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Realmarvel1989:
Dem don eat my interest closed to 100k .I get to know about soko loan tru a friend ,omo about 2yrs I become a regular customer of soko loan . After paying der debt I'll promise myself never to click again but the more I avoid dem more I find myself applying .I get addicted to app loan like belt 9ja . My 65k salary as e dey enter na to take settle den to survive go come be problem collect 10k in 14days you pay 4800 interest . Stay away from app loan if not you go end up being der slave forever. Thank God am free from dem at last. The tin be like say na juju dem dey use o

Congrats to you bros. But wait o. How did you free yourself from them? You paid all of them off?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.