Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97301 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by halogate: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2021
info@nitda.gov.ng

Good pple...thats NITDA's email..in ur spare time, when u are less busy. Send them an email and report the remaining bastards..

They must close down!!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jacobx007: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Armstrong33:
https://dailytrust.com/nitda-fines-online-loan-firm-n10m-for-privacy-invasion
10m is too small na! It should be 100m minimum, considering the gravity of the emotional pain they caused to their victims and their families. Very wicked idiots
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
I mean why should you drag a persons family name over his own debt? Why not tackle him directly? Why not reach out to his guarantors? Why his contacts? Some people have lost their jobs because of such messages sent to their contacts, some have had their ages family member suffer heart attack, Some have lost contracts worth a whole lot.

These apps also go by the name Gocash, 9credit, xcredit and many more. Sometimes you won't even borrow, they won't disburse yet it will be reading that you have borrowed and must pay within 7-14 days. In rare cases, just an installation of the app can put you in a big mess, once they read your contacts, you're done for. Their staffs are I'll trained, rogues and louts. They themselves know you can't meet up with such ridiculous tenor and interest but you need they loan badly. They know you'll have no choice other than to collect it. Once you refuse to meet up with the deadline, they start their antics by ruining your image and that of your family. My question is why involve his family?

Who are you to declare a person a criminal?

Who are you to declare a person wanted?

These guys go as far as impersonating barristers and lawyers just to make the situation look real. I blame android IS for not regulating them, you can never find such apps on IOS. I also blame the CBN for not regulating these loan sharks.

News emerged that they have been fined #10 Million Naira.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dolphinlove(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Thugnificent(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
They should not be only fined but closed down angry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Thugnificent:
They should not be only fined but closed down angry

Yes, they need to be closed down by relevant authorities. How can they Grant loans without collaterals?.Do they have the right/jurisdiction to declare an individual a criminal or wanted?. Why can't they report defaulters to the police or credit bureau?
This can only happen in a country like Nigeria
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
There is a loan app worse than sokoloan now o guess it's a new loan app "CYCLE CASH" I defaulted just a day and this guy sent messages to my whatsapp contacts, even my school whatsapp group contacts, anyone who responds to him he will call the person and send a picture of me on their loan app, I have never been humiliated like this in my entire life, just 7500 o, because I was broke to pay and was expecting money the next day told him to give me the next day the guy refused that I must pay that day ,las las my dad was the one who rescued me cos he kept on calling people, left for me I wouldn't have paid back after the disgrace. Even if you are in a life and death situation do not borrow from them they are wicked and evil, they will hack into your whatsapp and tell everyone you are acting fraudulent in paying your loan. Denying permission to access your contacts doesnt work on them
This is the number of the guy who sent messages to my WhatsApp contacts:
His name is Joshua
You guys shud flag the app "CYCLE CASH"on playstore it doesn't deserve to be there
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Saberry:
There is a loan app worse than sokoloan now o guess it's a new loan app "CYCLE CASH" I defaulted just a day and this guy sent messages to my whatsapp contacts, even my school whatsapp group contacts, anyone who responds to him he will call the person and send a picture of me on their loan app, I have never been humiliated like this in my entire life, just 7500 o, because I was broke to pay and was expecting money the next day told him to give me the next day the guy refused that I must pay that day ,las las my dad was the one who rescued me cos he kept on calling people, left for me I wouldn't have paid back after the disgrace. Even if you are in a life and death situation do not borrow from them they are wicked and evil, they will hack into your whatsapp and tell everyone you are acting fraudulent in paying your loan. Denying permission to access your contacts doesnt work on them
His name is Joshua
You guys shud flag the app "CYCLE CASH"on playstore it doesn't deserve to be there

Sorry about your experience but apart from circulating your pictures to your contacts, did they post your pictures online? Like maybe Facebook or Twitter?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Saberry:
His name is Joshua
if you denied Dem access, is not possible for them to hack your WhatsApp, when u borrow the loan, u gave them access to your contacts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
No, but who knows because they said they will disgrace me on social media platforms, they started wit whatsapp
Mixedfraction:

Sorry about your experience but apart from circulating your pictures to your contacts, did they post your pictures online? Like maybe Facebook or Twitter?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
I meant denying access after collecting the loan ,they already save your contacts somewhere but how they managed to chat my school mates I didn't save their contacts in my phone was shocking , that means they had access to my whatsapp apart from my contacts, those people are terrible
Johnames:
if you denied Dem access, is not possible for them to hack your WhatsApp, when u borrow the loan, u gave them access to your contacts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Temitopex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Saberry:
I meant denying access after collecting the loan ,they already save your contacts somewhere but how they managed to chat my school mates I didn't save their contacts in my phone was shocking , that means they had access to my whatsapp apart from my contacts, those people are terrible

How long did you default before the weyrey people started their crap? And what app was it?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Temitopex:

How long did you default before the weyrey people started their crap? And what app was it?
Just one day was begging d guy for d next day he refused and did that, person wey no get mind for commit sucide, the yeye app is CYCLE CASH
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Temitopex(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Saberry:

Just one day was begging d guy for d next day he refused and did that, person wey no get mind for commit sucide, the yeye app is CYCLE CASH

Like, these guys are damn crazy. Just a single mf day.

Everyday as well, one yeye app TRUENAIRA, they message me on WhatsApp everyday with threats. I've made it known to them that inasmuch as they requested for an address while I was applying, I will also only pay back when I get an address of their office, a verified address specifically.

I don't fear them again ever since XCREDIT sent derogatory messages to my contacts. My brother wanted to help me pay the 7k then, the idiotic XCREDIT agent was telling my brother that me the loanee should be the one to pay, not him. Naso my brother vex no pay again, since last year. They don't even bother me again because they've certainly written it off as bad debt, and I've made it clear to any app that if any contact of mine receives any ill message about me, they should assume I've paid because I won't pay a penny not in this life or the next.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who don take loan from new credit...I need to know how the experience was like
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
FASTCHOW:
Who don take loan from new credit...I need to know how the experience was like

New Credit is a sister app to PalmCredit. Maybe his younger sister grin They're cool sha and very very patient people. I've defaulted for more than two weeks now. Yet I'm still breathing fine. Once I get money. I'll just pay them and if possible I'll give them Jara.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Saberry:
No, but who knows because they said they will disgrace me on social media platforms, they started wit whatsapp

Okay... No fear for that side.. you no kill person, na money you borrow. Sokoloan has already been fined 10million by nitda I believe.. small, small all of them go receive their own fine..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Temitopex:

Like, these guys are damn crazy. Just a single mf day.

Everyday as well, one yeye app TRUENAIRA, they message me on WhatsApp everyday with threats. I've made it known to them that inasmuch as they requested for an address while I was applying, I will also only pay back when I get an address of their office, a verified address specifically.

I don't fear them again ever since XCREDIT sent derogatory messages to my contacts. My brother wanted to help me pay the 7k then, the idiotic XCREDIT agent was telling my brother that me the loanee should be the one to pay, not him. Naso my brother vex no pay again, since last year. They don't even bother me again because they've certainly written it off as bad debt, and I've made it clear to any app that if any contact of mine receives any ill message about me, they should assume I've paid because I won't pay a penny not in this life or the next.

Very good
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Saberry:
how is that possible?you did not deny them all access to your phone?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Appleyard(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
ekene101:
grin grin grin grin grin
You dey laf abi? Theysun teeth dey laf...soonest, na babalawo this people go soon go consult...cool.. Seriously,is not good to default on your loan...but those guys are crazy as hell...their interest rate is maddening..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by abbeylfc(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
ekene101:
check my profile and WhatsApp

Guys abeg,,,make ona help my life ooo...am about to be bleeped really bad by this loan apps..9credit, Lcash and ncash...plz help me too...I take God name beg you...

abiodunbanire17@gmail.com
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
9credit dey message contacts too?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
StarryV:
9credit dey message contacts too?
there are own is worst
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Johnames:
there are own is worst

Are you serious shocked. Oboi!

I thought it's only sokoloan that does that.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
StarryV:

Are you serious shocked. Oboi!

I thought it's only sokoloan that does that.
yes o, are you owing Dem?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Calibrator: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2021

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Johnames:
yes o, are you owing Dem?
yes o. It's already two days overdue and they're threatening the hell outta me. They ain't even willing to give me till month end to repay. No be small thing o cry. Ije uwa
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
StarryV:
yes o. It's already two days overdue and they're threatening the hell outta me. They ain't even willing to give me till month end to repay. No be small thing o cry. Ije uwa
na so them be, how much are you owing Dem, I will advise you to do something
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
These sokoloan people nearly killed me last week. I just borrowed from another loan app take pay not knowing that theirs is even worst.
I have put my phone on sale but I never get serious buyer.
All I know is that I can not commit suicide no matter what. It's just a phase in my life and it shall pass. Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ameboperoo:
These sokoloan people nearly killed me last week. I just borrowed from another loan app take pay not knowing that theirs is even worst.
I have put my phone on sale but I never get serious buyer.
All I know is that I can not commit suicide no matter what. It's just a phase in my life and it shall pass. Amen

Which loan app did you borrow from to pay sokoloan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
StarryV:

Which loan app did you borrow from to pay sokoloan
Xcross, Aim loan, naira Plus.
I just searched for loan app from Google play when they started threatening my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.