Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97339 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Xcross, Aim loan, naira Plus.
I just searched for loan app from Google play when they started threatening my life
eyaa it's well dear. Just take it easy. You're not alone in this. We plenty grin. God will help us

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 2:37am On Aug 27, 2021
StarryV:
eyaa it's well dear. Just take it easy. You're not alone in this. We plenty grin. God will help us
Infact, reading some comments here come de give me strong mind now. I no de sleep again.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Infact, reading some comments here come de give me strong mind now. I no de sleep again.

Abeg sleep ooo. My job is even at stake because of their messages. For ordinary 9k. I'll pay them. Na borrow i borrow, i no steal.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
StarryV:

Abeg sleep ooo. My job is even at stake because of their messages. For ordinary 9k. I'll pay them. Na borrow i borrow, i no steal.
Did they send messages to your contacts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
pek:
Did they send messages to your contacts?
yes o. Even to my employers. I wan die. I feared for my job. All my forgotten contacts just dey call me up and down. I'm still breathing fine. I'll survive it and I'm gonna pay them.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by domwas2(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
I once registered but got the money else where and deleted the app since then they've been sending messages ...how do I deactivate

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
yes o. Even to my employers. I wan die. I feared for my job. All my forgotten contacts just dey call me up and down. I'm still breathing fine. I'll survive it and I'm gonna pay them.
Why will you pay after the damage?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by tradepunter: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Are they actually Chinese apps?

Yes they are chinese owned apps

Most of your Nigerians don't read at all

I am waiting for opay to follow their footsteps soon
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by tradepunter: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Johnames:
how is that possible?you did not deny them all access to your phone?

Here is a verified logic

You use chinese phones

Within the software of the Chinese phones that allows marketing and all other functions.

Once you download the app, that app is rooted... Rooted means its amongst the core apps of the phone and can read other apps without authorization.

The apps themselves are built with a snopping framework. Meaning by just downloading it they don't authorization to find their way to areas called privacy.

It's for this reason we have google playstore.... They help us a lot in conducting such checks and refusing apps such functionality.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jef4u: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Please I urgently need the office address of 9Credit

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Jef4u:
Please I urgently need the office address of 9Credit
Hahaha wetin you wan go do there?

Guess they have messaged your contacts. Please take heart. I doubt if they have any offline office. If they do, they don't disclose it because they know we'll set it on fire � grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jef4u: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:

Hahaha wetin you wan go do there?

Guess they have messaged your contacts. Please take heart. I doubt if they have any offline office. If they do, they don't disclose it because they know we'll set it on fire � grin

I am writing a petition and also taking legal action against them, hence the request for their address

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Jef4u:

I am writing a petition and also taking legal action against them, hence the request for their address
well good luck in your search.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jef4u: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
well good luck in your search.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jef4u:

Venus business hub,

Plot 8,

Providence Street,

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

I don't know how real the address is
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jef4u: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Venus business hub,

Plot 8,
Providence Street,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
I don't know how real the address is

Thank you.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
pek:
Why will you pay after the damage?

I tire..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
I've paid 1 remaining 12...
I really scared they will come to my house and arrest or kill me...
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by OldNairalander(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by OldNairalander(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
I dey owe migo 14k since last year.
I borrowed 20k and paid 6k 7 days before the due date.
I have been with them since 2015 and paying my loans days before due date.
Unfortunately the lockdown happened and till today I'm yet to recover financially.
They are very cool and don't send threatening messages.
I have decided to pay them 30k when I recover to appreciate them for their understanding all these months.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
MissEfe:
God help us all
you need to meet ekene101 for counseling grin grin.

Nobody is coming to your house. This your imagination is too wide mbok. grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
OldNairalander:
I dey owe migo 14k since last year.
I borrowed 20k and paid 6k 7 days before the due date.
I have been with them since 2015 and paying my loans days before due date.
Unfortunately the lockdown happened and till today I'm yet to recover financially.
They are very cool and don't send threatening messages.
I have decided to pay them 30k when I recover to appreciate them for their understanding all these months.
they will just collect their own and reverse the rest back to your account. That's how legit they are....unlike sokoloan and the rest.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
you need to meet ekene101 for counseling grin grin.

Nobody is coming to your house. This your imagination is too wide mbok. grin

Pls ekene101 can i whatsapp u for counseling? I am having sleepless nights
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2021
MissEfe:
God help us all

First, you need to calm down!

Nobody is coming to your house to arrest, nor kill you. Debt is a civil wrong and not a criminal offence. You haven't committed any offence. Under the law, police no dey arrest person wey dey owe and no court go jail you. Na negotiation dey always end am.

It's a good thing you have paid 1 out of the 12 companies you are owing. Relax, don't overthink, don't overwork yourself.

Now, try and work out convenient repayment plans for yourself. One apps at a time. Start with the app with the least amount. Gradually you will pay off.

* Don't uninstall the apps. Rather, go to settings, apps, permission and deny access to read messages, contacts, denial access to everything.
* Get a new ATM card and change your internet banking details.

If any of them threaten you, let them threaten. But just be focus on your repayment plans. The worst any of them can do is send derogatory messages to your contacts. And if it happens, bear it! It's not the end of the world. Na owe you owe you no kill nor steal from anyone.

And this may sound harsh, but if any of the apps send derogatory messages to your contacts, make sure you don't pay that particular app. No government anywhere approves such cruel method of loan recovery.

Take care!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2021
How are you doing guys, it's been a long time.

Around April to June last year, I was at the mercy of these sharks. They sent messages to all my contacts and spoilt my rep. Even girls wey dey fall for me before con dey give me attitude. I lost some contract deals coz of these guys. My family thought I was now a fraudster duping companies and banks. It was terrible but as a man I just swallow am.

I no pay them one naira o. I just ignored them.

Today I'm a free man. During that period, I used true caller to automatically block unknown numbers on my phone but today, I've removed the feature .

I'm not afraid to pick strange numbers anymore

My heart no dey beat any longer thinking who on my contact must have gotten the text.

Omo my life is back to normal. I really feel free like a bird.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2021
miccoy:

Nobody is coming to your house to arrest, nor kill you. Debt is a civil wrong and not a criminal offence. You haven't committed any offence. Under the law, police no dey arrest person wey dey owe and no court go jail you. Na negotiation dey always end am.

It's a good thing you have paid 1 out of the 12 companies you are owing. Relax, don't overthink, don't overwork yourself.

Now, try and work out convenient repayment plans for yourself. One apps at a time. Start with the app with the least amount. Gradually you will pay off.

* Don't uninstall the apps. Rather, go to settings, apps, permission and deny access to read messages, contacts, denial access to everything.

If any of them threaten you, let them threaten. But just be focus on your repayment plans. The worst any of them can do is send derogatory messages to your contacts. And if it happens, bear it! It's not the end of the world. Na owe you owe you no kill nor steal from anyone.

And this may sound harsh, but if any of the apps send derogatory messages to your contacts, make sure you don't pay that particular app. No government anywhere approves such cruel method of loan recovery.

Take care!

Thanks alot... Im holding on to this...
Thank you.. I'll do as u you,ve adviced
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
miccoy:

Take care!
Guy you deserve a clapping ovation and some accolades. This your comment make allota sense.
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Mrxawe:

Around April to June last year, I was at the mercy of these sharks. They sent messages to all my contacts and spoilt my rep. Even girls wey dey fall for me before con dey give me attitude. I lost some contract deals coz of these guys. My family thought I was now a fraudster duping companies and banks. It was terrible but as a man I just swallow am.

Today I'm a free man. During that period, I used true caller to automatically block unknown numbers on my phone but today, I've removed the feature .

My heart no dey beat any longer thinking who on my contact must have gotten the text.

Wait wait wait lemme understand you very well. You're now free as a bird how? You later paid them or you didn't pay them at all
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2021
MissEfe:
God help us all

Nothing of such will happen
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2021
miccoy:

Take care!

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Mrxawe:

Bless you brother... No mind them... Enjoy your freedom.. Happy Sunday
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
StarryV:
Wait wait wait lemme understand you very well. You're now free as a bird how? You later paid them or you didn't pay them at all

He didn't pay them but considering the high calliber of people in his contacts that have gotten the text and his life is still intact, he doesn't feel threatened by them any longer.. because they've already done their worst..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.