Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97192 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
OlamusConsult:
Okay..
That money in minutes are not giving loan to new user.

I receive Kuda overdraft of 150k which come in handy at the right time but yet to repay though
Wow 150k what is your average monthly turnover
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by OlamusConsult(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Have been using kuda since 2020..
Around April- June this year..
There are transaction of over 5m on my transaction..but didn't take much b4 I transfer the money out again. Na dem know how they take calculate am
Luthben:

How much did you save to get overdraft of 150k and for how long?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
OlamusConsult:
Have been using kuda since 2020..
Around April- June this year..
There are transaction of over 5m on my transaction..but didn't take much b4 I transfer the money out again. Na dem know how they take calculate am

Okay
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello, I'm also owing couple of apps but not as much but how did you handle threats, messages to contacts and incessant calls. Especially from LCredit.

Are they still texting or calling you?

uote author=Gabby1997 post=106114034]You guys are still learners will make it brief
My first loan was migo 2018 then forward to 2019 i collected from fair money aella xcredit kkmoney now lcredit branch then went on one year sabbatical in 2020.forward to this year okash
Nodcredit(17k)
Soko loan lending company:gocash fastmoney cyclecash ngn cash and lucky loan
Kindle
Cashelp
Cashpal
Nownow×2 without paying the first one
Next credit
Hometown
Menacred
Money in minutes started with 25k paid and collected 92k
Newcredit
Most recently ucash
This ucash its 3 loan apps thats there credigo miko and nownow collected from all
Credit naira also but its not on playstore
Renmoney also
But if am to repay it will be fairmoney branch aella nodcredit because they were proffesional
Also collected from p2vest this one is very hard but my determination tp defeat sapa made me bypass p2vest
Kuda also gave me overdraft of 50k[/quote]
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
kapich:
Hello, I'm also owing couple of apps but not as much but how did you handle threats, messages to contacts and incessant calls. Especially from LCredit.

Are they still texting or calling you?

uote author=Gabby1997 post=106114034]You guys are still learners will make it brief
My first loan was migo 2018 then forward to 2019 i collected from fair money aella xcredit kkmoney now lcredit branch then went on one year sabbatical in 2020.forward to this year okash
Nodcredit(17k)
Soko loan lending company:gocash fastmoney cyclecash ngn cash and lucky loan
Kindle
Cashelp
Cashpal
Nownow×2 without paying the first one
Next credit
Hometown
Menacred
Money in minutes started with 25k paid and collected 92k
Newcredit
Most recently ucash
This ucash its 3 loan apps thats there credigo miko and nownow collected from all
Credit naira also but its not on playstore
Renmoney also
But if am to repay it will be fairmoney branch aella nodcredit because they were proffesional
Also collected from p2vest this one is very hard but my determination tp defeat sapa made me bypass p2vest
Kuda also gave me overdraft of 50k
Lcredit was 2019 i remember like at least 4 landlines used to call me each day then they called my bro and sis then they stopped then once in a while the mail me with legal actions
Then the remaining loans were empty threats but you see that fastmoney they made me depressed because they tagged my innocent sis as a criminal.i put a bounty on her head then truenaira and cashelp messaged my elder ones the thing is that they message those that you have a close relationship with those you saved their names with bro and sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gabby1997:

Lcredit was 2019 i remember like at least 4 landlines used to call me each day then they called my bro and sis then they stopped then once in a while the mail me with legal actions
Then the remaining loans were empty threats but you see that fastmoney they made me depressed because they tagged my innocent sis as a criminal.i put a bounty on her head then truenaira and cashelp messaged my elder ones the thing is that they message those that you have a close relationship with those you saved their names with bro and sis

Please don't tell me you later paid back the fast money loan?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2021
This fool just called me that my contact is owing. I don't even know the person he was talking about. He said I should help the person pay.

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
pek:
This fool just called me that my contact is owing. I don't even know the person he was talking about. He said I should help the person pay.

What do you hope to achieve by posting his pic here?! angry

He was just doing his job
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Holleri:
Hello There,

Going through these post and comments, it is sad to see that customers are being put in difficult positions
As customers, we deserve the best service and SOKOLOAN cannot cheat us out of what we should get.
we should make known our experiences and concerns for SOKOLOAN and the world to see and address.

Holler! is a free online platform that enables consumers share their views and give feedback on products and services.

Feel free to address your concern here by using the following steps

STEPS
1. Kindly visit Holleri.com
2. Register to login after email confirmation
3. Navigate to the top and place cursor on "write a review"
4. Select from the drop down and click on the business section to address
5. Click on "write a review" at the bottom
6. You can go ahead to address other businesses too

Please send an email to hollernigeria@gmail.com for any enquiry

It is pure madness for a person to take a loan, willfully refuse to repay the loan when it's due then come out to claim his rights was infringed upon simply because the loan company took steps to recover its money!

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
sweerychick:
then stop issuing loans to every Tom Dick and Harry.. Verify the customers eligibility not only what he/she submits online by calling their contacts the gave you before issuing loans

That's easier said than done.

Most of the people who are heavily indebted will blatantly lie that they have no outstanding loans when they're requesting new loans!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Any professional onigbese on here whose guilty is irritated by my comments should quote me directly let's square off one-on-one!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol... The fool above me though grin... Yeah! You Mrfollowfollow

No be only irritated, na irrigation grin grin...

Your useless comment commot anything from my body or any esteemed member here grin grin?

Mad pig grin grin

Abi you think say anybody here dey take your comments seriously? Iranu oshi grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
I’m about to make a repayment to NodCredit, i actually need the money for something more important but because my due date is almost here i figured i might not be able to meet the deadline if i use the money for something more important and I’m afraid if i pay Nodcredit now they might not offer me another loan ���.

Maybe i should just default for a few days ���

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Be like say Nodcredit no go vex o, i go default for like 3/4 days.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Godforbid my sister offered to pay back but i told her not to she insisted but i told her if she repays i will collect another one

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

What do you hope to achieve by posting his pic here?! angry

He was just doing his job
Bleep you and the job. He invaded my privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gabby1997:

Godforbid my sister offered to pay back but i told her not to she insisted but i told her if she repays i will collect another one

May God bless you for that... Tagging your innocent sis a criminal was the height of their stupidness...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
pek:

You no see as him look like one baby demon on apprenticeship inside the devils coven with his co-baby demons?...

Very foolish human being to have called your contacts..

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
pek:

Ignore the idiot asking you jamb questions.. you did the right thing, posting his picture here..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:
I’m about to make a repayment to NodCredit, i actually need the money for something more important but because my due date is almost here i figured i might not be able to meet the deadline if i use the money for something more important and I’m afraid if i pay Nodcredit now they might not offer me another loan ���.

Maybe i should just default for a few days ���

This is my problem with you guys on this thread. What can be more important than paying your debts? Some of you ehn!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
pek:

Shut your smelly mouth!

Assuming he called to tell you that a long-lost relative left you an inheritance of $1 million would you have said he invaded your privacy?!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mixedfraction:
Lol... The fool above me though grin... Yeah! You Mrfollowfollow

No be only irritated, na irrigation grin grin...

Your useless comment commot anything from my body or any esteemed member here grin grin?

Mad pig grin grin

Abi you think say anybody here dey take your comments seriously? Iranu oshi grin grin

Diseased vulture like you.

People like you are the reason why foreigners regard Nigerians with suspicion in international business and commercial activities

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mixedfraction:

May God bless you for that... Tagging your innocent sis a criminal was the height of their stupidness...

Dirty street urchin, there is no such word as "Stupidness", it's "Stupidity".

Your parents deserve a refund from the rubbish schools you attended
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Oloshi!

Dirty little thief is what you are if this is the best advise you can give a person who is owing a debt he took willingly.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2021
This @Mrfollowfollow na really clown you be jare... I don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin..

See how my comments pain you enter your spinal chord grin grin grin...

Bush Dog grin grin!!

Like I earlier wrote, no one here takes your comments seriously.. me shebi I don dey snurb your disgusting self since but I been just dey less busy today naim make me say make I give you the honour of a quote.. you fit no get am tomorrow oh!

Ode!! grin grin e pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Acidosis:

This is my problem with you guys on this thread. What can be more important than paying your debts? Some of you ehn!

Your Papa dey mad?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Shut your smelly mouth!

Assuming he called to tell you that a long-lost relative left you an inheritance of $1 million would you have said he invaded your privacy?!
Are you this senseless? Hope it is not a generational curse?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by YommyOG: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Mehn they've already started sending defaming texts to my contacts. I work in the bank. I could lose my job
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jef4u: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2021
YommyOG:
Mehn they've already started sending defaming texts to my contacts. I work in the bank. I could lose my job

How long did you defaulted? And which App?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2021
YommyOG:

You work in a bank and could not take a loan from the bank?
Even at a more reduced interest rate and better repayment scheme?
Please make it make sense.

Or by working in a bank you mean Cleaner or Security

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:

Your Papa dey mad?

cc:

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

It's high time you guys shut this thread. It's nothing but a den of scammers. Most of these guys only come here to share tips on how to get away with loans, how to borrow money from loan apps without paying back. Some of them without home training like TheDejiEmpire also come here to curse their parents.

Kindly look into these issues and do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.