Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97077 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Sparekey(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gabby1997:

Update umba gave me 25700 yesterday
Also last week papacash gave me 3800

Did you pay migo and did they send msgs to your contact?

My loan will be due tomorrow and I'm yet to receive my salary.. How did you manage to settle them? And which of them didn't send msgs to your contact
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by JohDea: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please can anybody help with this? Some loan apps like umba, Renmoney, etc. are requesting you link your internet banking details to your profile on their app, claiming it is to allow them to run a kind of credit check/score on your account to determine your eligibility for a loan.
Please has anyone done this on this loan apps?
How safe is it?
Anybody with extensive knowledge of this can also assist with helpful information
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sparekey:

My loan will be due tomorrow and I'm yet to receive my salary.. How did you manage to settle them? And which of them didn't send msgs to your contact
Have been owing migo for two years they don't disturb

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
JohDea:
Please can anybody help with this? Some loan apps like umba, Renmoney, etc. are requesting you link your internet banking details to your profile on their app, claiming it is to allow them to run a kind of credit check/score on your account to determine your eligibility for a loan.
How safe is it?
Anybody with extensive knowledge of this can also assist with helpful information
Yes its safe
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Sparekey(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gabby1997:

And they didn't call your contact?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by JohDea: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks a lot, did you try it? cos I saw some posts going against the release of internet banking details to anyone.
Gabby1997:

Yes its safe
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabby1997:
You guys are still learners will make it brief
My first loan was migo 2018 then forward to 2019 i collected from fair money aella xcredit kkmoney now lcredit branch then went on one year sabbatical in 2020.forward to this year okash
Nodcredit(17k)
Soko loan lending company:gocash fastmoney cyclecash ngn cash and lucky loan
Kindle
Cashelp
Cashpal
Nownow×2 without paying the first one
Next credit
Hometown
Menacred
Money in minutes started with 25k paid and collected 92k
Newcredit
Most recently ucash
This ucash its 3 loan apps thats there credigo miko and nownow collected from all
Credit naira also but its not on playstore
Renmoney also
But if am to repay it will be fairmoney branch aella nodcredit because they were proffesional
Also collected from p2vest this one is very hard but my determination tp defeat sapa made me bypass p2vest
Kuda also gave me overdraft of 50k
. U got balls like Tony Montana walai

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabby1997:

.how u dey do am bro

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by JohDea: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
From experience, Migo does not call your contacts, they will only call you to follow up on repayment. As a matter of fact, the best loan apps you can patronize are Carbon pay later, Fairmoney, and Branch (from my personal experience with them). They don't call your contacts and they would not threaten you. The manner of approach of their representatives is commendable as they are always ready to listen to your reasons and would encourage you to make payment. Not the way some loan apps would approach you when your loan is about to be due for payment (only God knows where they employ their staff from), some will even start threatening you 2 or 3 days to the duration of your loan (and they only gave the loan for 7 days).
You should not panic, if any loan app calls or sends messages to your contacts, it is a breach of data protection policy and you can sue them for that, trust me, you will win the case as there's a policy that goes against such act. You even have the right not to pay back the loan once they indulge in such. snooping into your phone and scooping your contacts without your permission is a breach on its own. If you are able to approach them with all these when they start their threats, trust me, they'll back off as they would have seen that you know your rights and would not want to jeopardize their business.

Sparekey:

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dveek(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
How can I get the WhatsApp group link to join please? Someone should help drop it please.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by leksgcfr(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Gabby1997:

How long did it take to approve the loan at the Eligibility stage?

Is there any contact mail or call number?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Dveek:
How can I get the WhatsApp group link to join please? Someone should help drop it please.

Here is the link for joining the group of association of onigbese people

https://llejleo5fzb7ks7ede1ohh/
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Gabby1997:

Nothing would give me greater joy than for your next application for loan to land on my desk so I will use that opportunity to deal with you ruthlessly!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Nothing would give me greater joy than for your next application for loan to land on my desk so I will use that opportunity to deal with you ruthlessly!
Which loan app do you work for let me apply

15 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Gabby1997:

Which loan app do you work for let me apply

Just keep applying blindly, it's only a matter of time before our paths cross.

You will know when you take the loan that will get stuck in your throat!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Just keep applying blindly, it's only a matter of time before our paths cross.

You will know when you take the loan that will get stuck in your throat!
Show some balls tell me the loan app you work for and i will give you my details so when i apply you know its me

11 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Gabby1997:

Show some balls tell me the loan app you work for and i will give you my details so when i apply you know its me
Hahahah...he can't do that. He is busy cleaning one Chinese guy ass at the moment.

11 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Deo27: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Una don hear the latest gist about our dear Soko?
Na dem start the defamatory message.
God don catch dem sha

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dveek(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Deo27:
Una don hear the latest gist about our dear Soko?
Na dem start the defamatory message.
God don catch dem sha

Abeg Wetin be the latest news anout them ??
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Dveek:

Abeg Wetin be the latest news anout them ??
they don fine them and sokoloan company won foldup before more lawsuit hits them.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dveek(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2021
ekene101:
they don fine them and sokoloan company won foldup before more lawsuit hits them.

Omohhhh this one loud gan. Lcredit nkor, any news about them??
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dveek:

Omohhhh this one loud gan. Lcredit nkor, any news about them??
Still owned by sokoloan company are being investigated among other apps that do sent blackmail messages to people's contacts.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Here is the link for joining the group of association of onigbese people

https://llejleo5fzb7ks7ede1ohh/

Please nobody should join this group oh! It's not legit

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gabby1997:

Ignore the idiot.. him for paste the name of the company na!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
ekene101:

Chairman I been send you message.. try reply abeg
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Chairman I been send you message.. try reply abeg
Send am again,I might have missed it
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
abbeylfc:
My loan is now 3weeks overdue..no calls/text message was sent to any of my relevant contacts...a big thanks to Naijaboy,Ekene101 and Moborlarh,,..

I used to be scared of 9credit,Ncash and Lcash bcus they have had access to my contacts several times,,but this time around,,I was able to beat Dem black and blue...

For those apps that have contacted your people before,, and Yu hope to bypass them,,this is what u'll do..
1. Download Google contact from playstore.

2. Create a new email address and move all your contacts from your old email to ur new email address using Google contact app.(note,,, don't "COPY" all your contacts from your old mail to the new email address oh,, instead you "MOVE" all contacts from old email to new email address such that when u are done,,u won't have any contact on ur old email address).

3. Remove the new email from ur phone and login the new email into another phone to be sure all ur contacts are saved into the new email.

4. Start saving dummy contact to ur your current email address with ur phone.

5. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, deny all permissions given to them,,

6. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, go-to "storage",, clear cache and also clear storage..

If Yu do all this perfectly...I'm 100% certain no loan app wud ever call/text any message to any of your relevant contacts..

Tested and trusted method...
Am a living testimony.....no be say Dem say...!!!
Pls I need you to explain number 2 for me oh! These people wan gbolo me
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
abbeylfc:
My loan is now 3weeks overdue..no calls/text message was sent to any of my relevant contacts...a big thanks to Naijaboy,Ekene101 and Moborlarh,,..

I used to be scared of 9credit,Ncash and Lcash bcus they have had access to my contacts several times,,but this time around,,I was able to beat Dem black and blue...

For those apps that have contacted your people before,, and Yu hope to bypass them,,this is what u'll do..
1. Download Google contact from playstore.

2. Create a new email address and move all your contacts from your old email to ur new email address using Google contact app.(note,,, don't "COPY" all your contacts from your old mail to the new email address oh,, instead you "MOVE" all contacts from old email to new email address such that when u are done,,u won't have any contact on ur old email address).

3. Remove the new email from ur phone and login the new email into another phone to be sure all ur contacts are saved into the new email.

4. Start saving dummy contact to ur your current email address with ur phone.

5. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, deny all permissions given to them,,

6. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, go-to "storage",, clear cache and also clear storage..

If Yu do all this perfectly...I'm 100% certain no loan app wud ever call/text any message to any of your relevant contacts..

Tested and trusted method...
Am a living testimony.....no be say Dem say...!!!
Congrats bro..we have already taken sokoloan out of business,the others are under investigation as we speak.there may likely be compensation for the victims affected but my own compensation is seeing them accepting to shutdown soon and those rude lazy slaves called their customer service texting people's contacts out of that stupid job.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Springboot: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
JohDea:
How safe is it?

It is safe as long as they are using OKRA or MONO
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Renman: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Are you a Salary Earner?

We offer salary loans of up to 6Million Naira from 2.9% monthly interest rate with no collateral for salary earners located in *Lagos*, *Ogun*, *Abuja*, *Benin*, *Asaba*, *Warri*, *Kano*, *Ibadan* and *Portharcourt*.
Maximum tenor of up to 24 months.
You get credited within 48hrs!!!

*WE ALSO DO LOAN BUYOVER*!

Documents Required:
*Valid ID*, *Recent Utility Bill*, *Past 6 Months Salary Bank Statement*, *and a Passoport Photo*.

Interested? Then click on the below link to apply

https://my.renmoney.com/calculator/loan/456d6d616e75656c20456a656b65/476c6f72696120557a6f616d616b61204f6b6f6e6b776f/
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Renman: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
JohDea:
How safe is it?
Are you a Salary Earner?

We offer salary loans of up to 6Million Naira from 2.9% monthly interest rate with no collateral for salary earners located in *Lagos*, *Ogun*, *Abuja*, *Benin*, *Asaba*, *Warri*, *Kano*, *Ibadan* and *Portharcourt*.
Maximum tenor of up to 24 months.
You get credited within 48hrs!!!

*WE ALSO DO LOAN BUYOVER*!

Documents Required:
*Valid ID*, *Recent Utility Bill*, *Past 6 Months Salary Bank Statement*, *and a Passoport Photo*.

Interested? Then click on the below link to apply

https://my.renmoney.com/calculator/loan/456d6d616e75656c20456a656b65/476c6f72696120557a6f616d616b61204f6b6f6e6b776f/
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
ekene101:
Congrats bro..we have already taken sokoloan out of business,the others are under investigation as we speak.there may likely be compensation for the victims affected but my own compensation is seeing them accepting to shutdown soon and those rude lazy slaves called their customer service texting people's contacts out of that stupid job.

I've sent the email again chairman

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.