Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97101 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
pek:
This fool just called me that my contact is owing. I don't even know the person he was talking about. He said I should help the person pay.

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gabby1997:
You guys are still learners will make it brief
My first loan was migo 2018 then forward to 2019 i collected from fair money aella xcredit kkmoney now lcredit branch then went on one year sabbatical in 2020.forward to this year okash
Nodcredit(17k)
Soko loan lending company:gocash fastmoney cyclecash ngn cash and lucky loan
Kindle
Cashelp
Cashpal
Nownow×2 without paying the first one
Next credit
Hometown
Menacred
Money in minutes started with 25k paid and collected 92k
Newcredit
Most recently ucash
This ucash its 3 loan apps thats there credigo miko and nownow collected from all
Credit naira also but its not on playstore
Renmoney also
But if am to repay it will be fairmoney branch aella nodcredit because they were proffesional
Also collected from p2vest this one is very hard but my determination tp defeat sapa made me bypass p2vest
Kuda also gave me overdraft of 50k

Another one.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
[Facebook account available for sale 11 years. Interested buyer should WhatsApp 08103320871

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Dirty street urchin, there is no such word as "Stupidness", it's "Stupidity".

Your parents deserve a refund from the rubbish schools you attended

That's why I call you an Ode.. sheh you sabi pass google ni? Ngwa go and meet your parents and tell them you're a bastard and also tell them how they made a mistake in using money they would have used to buy a dog, to waste training you in school...

Bush pig!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:

That's why I call you an Ode.. sheh you sabi pass google ni? Ngwa go and meet your parents and tell them you're a bastard and also tell them how they made a mistake of using money they would have used to buy a dog, to waste training you in school...

Bush pig!! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Lecturer
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:
This @Mrfollowfollow na really clown you be jare... I don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin..

See how my comments pain you enter your spinal chord grin grin grin...

Bush Dog grin grin!!

Like I earlier wrote, no one here takes your comments seriously.. me shebi I don dey snurb your disgusting self since but I been just dey less busy today naim make me say make I give you the honour of a quote.. you fit no get am tomorrow oh!

Ode!! grin grin e pain am grin

No mind am. Let him remain slave to those Chinese dwarfs

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Acidosis:

cc:

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

It's high time you guys shut this thread. It's nothing but a den of scammers. Most of these guys only come here to share tips on how to get away with loans, how to borrow money from loan apps without paying back. Some of them without home training like TheDejiEmpire also come here to curse their parents.

Kindly look into these issues and do the needful.

Solicitor. Find better job.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Acidosis:

cc:

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

It's high time you guys shut this thread. It's nothing but a den of scammers. Most of these guys only come here to share tips on how to get away with loans, how to borrow money from loan apps without paying back. Some of them without home training like TheDejiEmpire also come here to curse their parents.

Kindly look into these issues and do the needful.

Solicitor. find better job
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Ode! Come correct google na grin grin.
Why are you quiet? Brainless bush dog grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Senseless goat! You no dey talk again?? Fool!!

Remind me how many years you wasted in the university again? Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which app can quickly borrow me money, like sokoloan but with lower interest for a week. I intend to pay back though, so not bothered if they send messages whn people defaults as I have no intension of doing so.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Will shame allow him?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
Will shame allow him?
Lol... Abi grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

That's why I call you an Ode.. sheh you sabi pass google ni? Ngwa go and meet your parents and tell them you're a bastard and also tell them how they made a mistake in using money they would have used to buy a dog, to waste training you in school...

Bush pig!! grin

Obo onigbese!

You don't need to meet anyone to confirm that you're a bastard...being a bastard is a tradition in your family!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

At least I attended a university, you on the other hand went to Baba Musibau panel beating workshop under Apongbon Bridge! grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
Are you this senseless? Hope it is not a generational curse?

You registered your account since 2007 so you're obviously not a kid anymore.

We know that your generation has been cursed with poverty but you need to act your age and stop disgracing your entire generation in public .

Agbaya oshi!!!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Ode! Come correct google na grin grin.
Why are you quiet? Brainless bush dog grin

Iti mpataka!

Go and write "Stupidness" in WAEC exam lets see what you will score!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Lecturer

Don't come to a gunfight with a pen knife!

Better stay out of this if you don't have enough firepower cos I have more than enough venom to spare!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Iti mpataka!

Go and write "Stupidness" in WAEC exam lets see what you will score!
Keep making a fool of yourself. I thought you said the word doesn't exist? FYI, there is nothing like WAEC exam. Dundee.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
Keep making a fool of yourself. I thought you said the word doesn't exist? FYI, there is nothing like WAEC exam. Dundee.

Agbaya oshi!

Next time when your grand-daughter comes home with an assignment to write the noun of the word "Stupid" tell her it's "Stupidness" angry

You're not only poverty stricken and deficient in integrity you're also a first rate dullard!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Agbaya oshi!

Next time when your grand-daughter comes home with an assignment to write the noun of the word "Stupid" tell her it's "Stupidness" angry

You're not only poverty stricken and deficient in integrity you're also a first rate dullard!
If only you know how you sound! Every word you type shows how mentally retarded you are. Your second paragraph clearly shows you don't even know who you are trying to insult. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Obo onigbese!

You don't need to meet anyone to confirm that you're a bastard...being a bastard is a tradition in your family!

Ode grin grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

At least I attended a university, you on the other hand went to Baba Musibau panel beating workshop under Apongbon Bridge! grin

You attended a university yet you clearly stated that there is no word like "stupidness".

Why I dey even reply you self grin cheesy..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2021
pek:

No mimd am jare
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

You registered your account since 2007 so you're obviously not a kid anymore.

We know that your generation has been cursed with poverty but you need to act your age and stop disgracing your entire generation in public .

Agbaya oshi!!!

Historian. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
grin grin as in, the guy too mumu.. I wonder though, is he not too young to be this foolish? even though I'm aware his dad was like this too in his days..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Don't come to a gunfight with a pen knife!

Better stay out of this if you don't have enough firepower cos I have more than enough venom to spare!

What else would you have done werey. You shud be ashamed of yourself because onky you dey rant here without anybody beating you.
I pity you.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2021
kemmyflakky:

What else would you have done werey. You shud be ashamed of yourself because onky you dey rant here without anybody beating you.
I pity you.
Idiot

No mind the fool...

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kemmyflakky(f): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

grin grin as in, the guy too mumu.. I wonder though, is he not too young to be this foolish? even though I'm aware his dad was like this too in his days..

Ewoooo.... Laughingg ooo

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

!
Correct
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
You quoted the wrong person. It is Mrfollowfollow you should be referring to.
Sorry dear....

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.