Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (99980 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Agbaya oshi!

Next time when your grand-daughter comes home with an assignment to write the noun of the word "Stupid" tell her it's "Stupidness" angry

You're not only poverty stricken and deficient in integrity you're also a first rate dullard!

Your own foolishness cannot be ordinary, it must be something your dad passed on to you.. keep on arguing with Google ehn.... how can you be stupid and lazy to google at the same time?

Na you sabi pass British them wey their mother tongue na English? Abi you sabi pass Oxford dictionary as seen in the pics below? Proud Pig!!!

You just wasted your years in school(if you attended any)..

Attached is enough materials to school you... You're the dumbest nairalander I've ever quoted.. and I regret it deeply.. even your dad wasn't this dumb in his days...
I won't reply your dumb ass again.. illeterate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
pek:
You quoted the wrong person. It is Mrfollowfollow you should be referring to.

Please edit my comment in this post you quoted.. I made a very silly mistake.. no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
kemmyflakky:

What else would you have done werey. You shud be ashamed of yourself because onky you dey rant here without anybody beating you.
I pity you.
Idiot

Welcome to the fight! cheesy
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Historian. Ode

Bloody faggo.t!

Why else would a guy be pretending to be female on here?!

We already know you're a man with hairy balls so go and change the "F" beside your moniker to "M"

Smelly piece of garbage that can't even be honest about his gender!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
kemmyflakky:
[Facebook account available for sale 11 years. Interested buyer should WhatsApp 08103320871

Hungry fool!

Look at him begging all over Nairaland for someone to come pay him 2K for a decommissioned Facebook account grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2021
kemmyflakky:

No mind am. Let him remain slave to those Chinese dwarfs

At least I have a regular source of income.

You on the other hand has been drinking garri for the past 2 weeks while grovelling and begging all over Nairaland for someone to come pay you 2K for an old Facebook account grin

All the loan apps have blacklisted you so there's no where for you to borrow money

Na hunger go kill you! grin

1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2021
pek:
If only you know how you sound! Every word you type shows how mentally retarded you are. Your second paragraph clearly shows you don't even know who you are trying to insult. Bastard

Agbaya oshi!

I don't give a flying fvck who you are!

Do you think you're talking to one hungry fellow you can easily intimidate?

Instead of you to respect your old age you're here playing in the sand with little kids. grin

Foolish old man!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Please edit my comment in this post you quoted.. I made a very silly mistake.. no vex

Why won't you make a mistake when you're busy thinking how you will steal from a loan company?

Barawo!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2021
pek:
Correct

Ode nla!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by culdady(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Tell your people to end the calls if they can not blast them anytime they call. For some people u cannot explain to, tell them they hack your account that they are scammers.
When they called my dad, my dad na this soft spoken person but my mum na like military no nonsense woman. They both narrated ao she blasted d Sokoloan gal. Ever since then she has stop calling me o. More than 40days defaulting now.
I tink if u can use d tactics too they will Liv u.
I'm owing : (Don't shout o)
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
9ja cash
Xcrocash
Carbon
Branch
Gocadh
Palmcredit
Newcredit
Truenaira
Easimoni
Quickcredit
Easycredit
L credit is d newest ( 15days now)

If I have money na only Branch I'll repay. They re very considerate

My own is more than 15 apps... Some are 2 years and counting
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Whao! Are they not disturbing you? Especially LCredit and Cashlion...I'm also owing but I'm paying back cos I'm really not comfortable knowing I have debts.

May God help us all

culdady:

My own is more than 15 apps... Some are 2 years and counting
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Tell your people to end the calls if they can not blast them anytime they call. For some people u cannot explain to, tell them they hack your account that they are scammers.
When they called my dad, my dad na this soft spoken person but my mum na like military no nonsense woman. They both narrated ao she blasted d Sokoloan gal. Ever since then she has stop calling me o. More than 40days defaulting now.
I tink if u can use d tactics too they will Liv u.
I'm owing : (Don't shout o)
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
9ja cash
Xcrocash
Carbon
Branch
Gocadh
Palmcredit
Newcredit
Truenaira
Easimoni
Quickcredit
Easycredit
L credit is d newest ( 15days now)

If I have money na only Branch I'll repay. They re very considerate
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 2:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Seems everyone has paid off their debts now and abandoned this thread?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Dogasas: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2021
walecosby:
No, one of them foolishly created a WhatsApp group.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by UltimateStarman: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Mrporanir:
I mean why should you drag a persons family name over his own debt? Why not tackle him directly? Why not reach out to his guarantors? Why his contacts? Some people have lost their jobs because of such messages sent to their contacts, some have had their ages family member suffer heart attack, Some have lost contracts worth a whole lot.

These apps also go by the name Gocash, 9credit, xcredit and many more. Sometimes you won't even borrow, they won't disburse yet it will be reading that you have borrowed and must pay within 7-14 days. In rare cases, just an installation of the app can put you in a big mess, once they read your contacts, you're done for. Their staffs are I'll trained, rogues and louts. They themselves know you can't meet up with such ridiculous tenor and interest but you need they loan badly. They know you'll have no choice other than to collect it. Once you refuse to meet up with the deadline, they start their antics by ruining your image and that of your family. My question is why involve his family?

Who are you to declare a person a criminal?

Who are you to declare a person wanted?

These guys go as far as impersonating barristers and lawyers just to make the situation look real. I blame android IS for not regulating them, you can never find such apps on IOS. I also blame the CBN for not regulating these loan sharks.
be calm
don't blame them
you shouldn't have borrowed from them

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2021
walecosby:

The thread is still active
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dogasas:

No, one of them foolishly created a WhatsApp group.

Whatsapp group ke?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kajsa08: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Luthben:
https://chat.whatsapp. com/LlejLEo5Fzb7kS7EdE1OHH

Copy and Close the space
The link has been reset.
Please I need advice so I wouldn't commit suicide.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2021
kajsa08:

The link has been reset.
Please I need advice so I wouldn't commit suicide.

A snitch took over the group that's why. That group is now ran by snitches. You can drop your question here..

Do not commit suicide oh..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mixedfraction:

A snitch took over the group that's why. That group is now ran by snitches. You can drop your question here..

Do not commit suicide oh..
Please o who borrowed from Lcredit? They are calling my family members �with auto recording that I borrowed money, since last month they started the call ,I paid them their money except the dues when will they stop calling ?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Saberry:

Please o who borrowed from Lcredit? They are calling my family members �with auto recording that I borrowed money, since last month they started the call ,I paid them their money except the dues when will they stop calling ?

The'll continue for like 6months.. the best thing is for your people not to give them any necessary attention
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by walecosby: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls house, how bad is it when you default ncash and 9credit?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
walecosby:
Pls house, how bad is it when you default ncash and 9credit?
Very bad... They'll message your contacts with all manner of composed lies about you..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Google has finally taken down LCREDIT from playstore. Nemesis is gradually catching up with these evil and wicked people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by helen4(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Am sure it back up again using another name
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mbok been trying to link my card to fair money to collect loan since today , the crap no gre
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by biz4u(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Some loan applications are like that. The best thing is to make sure you pay when due.

However, see below in the video top 5 loan applications that will give you cash without collateral and will not send useless messages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAe3bmLvrUQ&t=3s
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Which apps no d snap picture while giving loan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
stacyadams:
Which apps no d snap picture while giving loan
Xcrosscash
Lcredit
Newcredit.. those are the few I can remember for now
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Xcrosscash
Lcredit
Newcredit.. those are the few I can remember for now
lol.....lol...remember more mbok..these ones na murderers
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gabby1997:
You guys are still learners will make it brief
My first loan was migo 2018 then forward to 2019 i collected from fair money aella xcredit kkmoney now lcredit branch then went on one year sabbatical in 2020.forward to this year okash
Nodcredit(17k)
Soko loan lending company:gocash fastmoney cyclecash ngn cash and lucky loan
Kindle
Cashelp
Cashpal
Nownow×2 without paying the first one
Next credit
Hometown
Menacred
Money in minutes started with 25k paid and collected 92k
Newcredit
Most recently ucash
This ucash its 3 loan apps thats there credigo miko and nownow collected from all
Credit naira also but its not on playstore
Renmoney also
But if am to repay it will be fairmoney branch aella nodcredit because they were proffesional
Also collected from p2vest this one is very hard but my determination tp defeat sapa made me bypass p2vest7

Kuda also gave me overdraft of 50k
Update umba gave me 25700 yesterday
Also last week papacash gave me 3800

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
stacyadams:
lol.....lol...remember more mbok..these ones na murderers
Trust me, all loan sharks are like that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.