Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak (3771 Views)

Thread To Share Tales From My First Daybreak Romp With Tracy / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Happened: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
I don't know if this guy don smoke or .....

I was shocked when I saw him dropping this on our group chat ....

See the chat below.

Lalasticlala

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Happened:

See the chat below.

Lalasticlala

i only see an idiot chatting and replying hiself.. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
This is fake.
The green colour of the messages shows that they belong to the same person that made the screenshot.

7 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by chiiraq802(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Na the SK weh the nigga drag dey do the chatting cheesy

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Happened: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
PenuelFarms:
This is fake.
The green colour of the messages shows that they belong to the same person that made the screenshot.

He dey post am for WhatsApp group .... Thinking he dey reply the babe
Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Olibboy: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by ekene101: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Olibboy:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say
stale

7 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
50k for traditional marriage? Or I don't understand can someone explain to me
Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by VlamesIffect(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happened:

See the chat below.

Lalasticlala

When the guy no be small pikin.

Dem dun block the idiot sef
Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Nasww22nasww: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hg
Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by Cossybob(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happened:

See the chat below.

Lalasticlala
Damn nigga
OP, there's no difference between you and Lai Mohammed

The screen shot were made by the same person that made the chat

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act ... See How Much He Is Pricing A Girl For Daybreak by sydneyboss(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happened:

See the chat below.

Lalasticlala

You want this nonsense on front page?

(1) (Reply)

"Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels / My Guy Is After My Babe WHAT!! / Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.