Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128131 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by bizzibodi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great
Every living things in this gross material world must die even Christ was not excluded.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by mecussey(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Grandeur4:
he slept with the lord in peace.. may God grant his soul eternal rest.. Amen
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Yea, he died like a saint, RIP to him.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Curious345: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
DID YOU READ WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN IGBOHO AND NAF TERRORISTS IN OYO STATE
when was that
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by kestolove95(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
And he couldn't perform his arrangee miracle to bring him back to life.....awon fake pastors

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you see God is great
I tell you God's ways aren't same with men. Even Elisha died of illness but his bones resurrected a dead man .lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Farid24224(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Even as a Muslim, I just love this man.....I even watch his services.. He's just full of love and his spirit is good.
Such a great lost to the Christian world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Triangles1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
benzene00:

Awon president of foreign affairs

Nobi only 20 percent,.. come on Gerrarahia

Why taking Panadol for another person headache?

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by jaysport: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Kudos to him
Waiting to know if he get pikin

They have about 3 daughters... One got married recently
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by bizzibodi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hope there will be an autopsy report also released to the public even if via select journalists so we in fact learn the Ttruth of the Man's medical condition at the time of his death. undecided
After U digest his medical report then you too can depart in peace Abi?

4 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by CUMIN: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
We will all taste death.

Such is the duty of man.

Watch diligently, render kind services, be courteous and live peacefully with all men as much as you could.

Serve your God and make your path straight. Avoid crookedness.

Finally, fvck as many pvssy as possible.
Lovers of big fat bouncy bum bum, go after them earnestly.

Remember it's RIDE or DIE. More so, you can RIDE and DIE.

As for the pusccy I'm on number 27�
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Disclaimer12: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
He get three daughters! One a Ph.D student !one a lawyer and the last born still in sec school ! They all attend service like normal worshippers and they don't hold any special position in church! Very rare from our big grammar pastors
SpecialAdviser:

Kudos to him
Waiting to know if he get pikin

6 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
runningriot:
This is crazy I don't know whether the likes of men of God like: Suleiman, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, CAN, Mbaka, Oyhikhilome etc exits but I am really surprise by their muteness. I know some may sent private condolences but I still perceive some didn't. That is to bad and never good as one body of Christ. This is ridiculous and outrageous. I am really disturbed over this as a Christian. because the Bible said "Mourn with the death that you may be comforted".

This shouldn't bother you, his fellow prophets mourned and paid Condolences to him. Around the world we have few prophets and their ways aren't same with the usual preachers and that makes them strange and special

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Yenny4real(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
martineverest:
he has 2 daughters

They are three daughters.

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

After U digest his medical report then you too can depart in peace Abi?
Are you afraid of death or something? undecided

If no medical report,then I might as well conclude the man died of COVID, the one thing he could not predict or tackle. undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by mrkings84(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Though daddy freeze may not agree with this illustration and will definitely have some mockery words to daint the dead with but I am happy tb Joshua died a peaceful death.

My condolences to the bereaved!

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Harmattan123(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you see God is great
It's God in him, he's just a vessel into honor....

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by bizzibodi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!
Watch how MURIC will shame them by issuing condolence message.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by MossLuv: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
His death thought me great lesson; I will never cry again if somebody died. God control my emotions!! Rip great man of God

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Obason22(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

Death to all false prophets

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings
afterwards, remember that is not up to u to judge

6 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by haberry(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=102477674] I hope there will be an autopsy report also released to the public even if via select journalists so we in fact learn the Ttruth of the Man's medical condition at the time of his death. :-

What do you intend to do with the autopsy result? Sanitize your heart man

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by yusluvad(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
adadike:
So it is true that Pastor T B Joshua is gone, just like that. Someone should pinch me coz it serms am in a bad dream
He's gone to be with the Lord, and yeah he's gone...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!
I don't know if he associated with them while he was alive but nonetheless they should have sent their condolences
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Jorrsh(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kiezodumah:

Even Jesus died.
,...yet he raised the dead.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by IJOBA11: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Curious345:
when was that
ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF NAIRALAND
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Benrosaria(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

Greed is a black man’s disease. My people perish cause of lack of knowledge and wisdom nothing else. If only they truly understand this verse
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

seee as your stupidity full ground

10 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Lixusheng(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

Eleriibu omo orun apaadi. You meant you had all the quality time to spew all these trash, bereft of reason just to discredit the dead. Shame!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
they are all bunch of hypocrites...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by bluefilm: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
How come she's using Twitter to make this announcement?

Malami, oya over to you o!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by drizslim(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

death to ye, who slanders a dead man name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.