Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72350 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Famousfellow: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria is blessed and cause
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by OBJlive: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2021
stop this fake news there are lots of distortions in your story.The driver chose to ram into traders to halt his truck against advise of some security men to enter a not too deep drainage to halt his truck.the thing did not happen at Oba and there were no Ipob members there.
You wrecker of Nigerian Unity be warned
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by mikmash(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2021
The highly sophisticated ignorance displayed on Nairaland these days is embarrassing. Just read through the comments and see. People devoid of love, throwing tantrums here and there,making jest of lives the can't create. Funny how the sound educated.

Shame on you, if you feel maiming and killing is the best way out to every decision. This is not about Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, its about what brought us humans these low. Bandits kill everyone, terrorism destroys regardless of whatever geo-political location you coming from. Tagging ethnicity to every mishap is now the best way to settle scores in this country, plus Nairaland isn't even helping matters. People dish out irrelevant info's to mis-educate and mis-inform here.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Zionmdde: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2021
kaziblake:
Are you from the North?If yes,Pls lay low in the east for now..I could not stop crying for humanity sake yesterday..
Am from d east, but my people have become wat I never expected of dem. Even though they are still better dan Northerners in d light of humanity

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Laboni: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2021
CUMIN:

You guys think you are wise. When war comes. You will experience the most difficulty cos you don't have any alliance.
Idiot start the war and see, you think this is 1967...The once going around villages slicing people with machet are the real enemy.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by segun18(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
All d killings in benue ,how come no reprisals? Safe to say benue people are useless?

I wouldn't say they are useless but the people of Benue should know the right thing to do.. form their own Vigilante group and arm themselves. Everybody in Nigeria must pray and also be on guard. 200 School pupils kidnap in Niger state and another 20 persons killed in Gbongan, Oyo state with some killed in Ebonyi state should tell us all that we are officially a failed country.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

what is bad is bad and stop being sentimental. You're one of the problems of this country
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
what is bad is bad and stop being sentimental. You're one of the problems of this country

And you pple are all of our problems in this country. Keep ur judgemental comments for ur kinsmen killing people everyday. I no see you.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Innomoney: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2021
The people carrying out the act should realize that their parents, neighbors and others are in need of those food items.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Am from d east, but my people have become wat I never expected of dem. Even though they are still better dan Northerners in d light of humanity
Mehn it is terrible.God help us
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Let them share d guns for security. This jihadists wanna infiltrate our motherland but we will teach them
they have looted it already, Oba people no dey take eyes see government, only town around that area Nigeria Army never dare enter during civil war
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by syntekelite(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
Mehn nairaland self is becoming a terrible site..i clicked ur moniker and read how u were attacked..its so sad..most people will be scared to post news that might save live's on here due to such immature people on this site.i
Wonder what will happen to that guys sperm that cursed you now..
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by GorillaApp(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
Your news seem to report exclusively on the unknown gunmen.
All your post.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by abeggnow: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Here's the truth of what happened.

I know it's hard for people to just to and kill like that without cause.

I pass through there sometimes.

Thanks for explaining.
lies that was a different lorry in awka.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Princesaha: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and you want to create post from afar, you should've come down from the car and asked people around, I am from oba , my uncle who's shop happens to be exactly that spot where the thing happened, he told me , the youths found catches of bullets, AK47s and other sophisticated ammunition hidden in the truck, the youths had small altercation
with the driver, on the process the driver Brought out ak47 and shot one person but I heard he didn't die, so they have to grab him and shot them with the gun and looted the ammunition. Why are they bringing guns to the east... nobody take notice of ur post because u reported half truth
This was exactly what happened. They shot one of the Vigilante youths but bullet could not Pierce his body. Then four of the terrorists were killed in revenge.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Princesaha:

This was exactly what happened. They shot one of the Vigilante youths but bullet could not Pierce his body. Then four of the terrorists were killed in revenge.
they met the wrong people... they looted the ammunition they were smuggling to east... Good one from my brothers in oba
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by DeBiafran: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Kanu wants to bring war to Anambra? Biko, who brought war to Benue? Ortom?

mekaboy:
Kanu wants to bring war to Anambra because of election settlement.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Emann1000(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sterope:
Lmao. What a nice fairytale rumour!

The ammunitions you saw with your korokoro eyes abi? Anything to justify the murders.

Will you believe this?... No

Its dumb reports you'd believe...

You'd call it murder nahh... Tell that to the seriously injured local vigilante man we're paying for his hospital bills now..
I'm not conversant with gun names and unfortunately without my android device there.. Maybe you'd like to see the picture right? undecided
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu wants to bring war to Anambra because of election settlement.
Deluded mentality. Why do your TERROIST govt fear Kanu because he doesn't collect Brown envelope! They had never seen such like him before. Just few days ago, Akpabio went to creeks with Ghana must go back stacked with case and it never came out with him. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not such! He mean business to restore biafra!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nairae: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
You sound like Fulani
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by dealerman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is not part of Biafra agenda. Let's collectively confirm this act of killing innocent people be it from any tribe.

Hoodlums have started to hijack the IPOB agenda. This was what happened at EndSARS protest. Igbos should condemn this art of killing.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

And you pple are all of our problems in this country. Keep ur judgemental comments for ur kinsmen killing people everyday. I no see you.
I pity your life for believing every Muslim is a northerner. I'm a south-southerner. Edo to be precise.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Friend22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Protein kee u dia..
We pay exhorbitantly for the trash they sell as protein. Can easily Import those from far more cleaner and decent places in the world..
This is the same mouth you guys keep making.
I know you are kids.
Kids with no sense of rationality.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by nnadychuks(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

Abeg leave that cowardly talk. Dey didn't intervene to stop any issues... in fact they carried out the reprisals themselves. A hilux filled with "female soldiers" arrived at the spot few hours later and started spraying bullets. If you don't know...let this b an eye-opener for you.

You talking about outrage, all the people fulani people hv been killing nko? Dem no fear ur outrage...u dey fear their own.
Fulani people no Dey sell onions, neither do they transport food stuffs
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by FarmTech(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is wicked. Innocent people for that matter. Open grazing is ban. Transporting cows is not. May God judge the killers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.