Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72364 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
When they kill your brothers in the north in reprisal no come cry online say genocide o. Let everybody dey go home o. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Sagay212: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost

If they are afraid of reprisals, then let them return to their homes. Na by force to serve?

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
nnadychuks:
they should intervene swiftly in the east because if those northerners want to deal with Christians over there... aboy! No be as you dey talk for mouth o. People dat witnessed the jos crisis Wouldnt want anything that'll spark another outrage. It's for our own good cos our people over here is ignorant.

Without the army, can Muslims withstand Christians in Jos? Stop being a Coward because we know as e dey be.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by nnadychuks(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Vision101:
@Racoon
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.

@me
You are celebrating abi? The import of all these is reprisal attack. You know that 80℅ of Ibo wealth is outside Igbo land.

Meanwhile you are inviting the battle to start from your house. No sane man invites war to start from his house.

When you go one week only without bath, food, water and most probably wearing the same clothes and living and sleeping in the bush among animals then your eyes will clear.

When you see all your family achievements destroyed in a swoop and all your family members scattered without communication then you will know what you are celebrating.

When you become an IDP in another country(which country will take us) then you will know what war is.

I just tried to paint a little bit of the implications of what you are celebrating.

Before you and your crew attack me, let me declare to you that I'm an Ibo like you. You guys are not more Ibo than us.

I fully support the agitation for Ibos to be properly treated but not in the way of that miscreant and his band of illiterate followers.

Why is it that he doesn't want Ibo elites to come close to him? FYI I will not reply anyone. I'm too busy.
Waterysperm:

Continue deceiving yourself. Ewu Congo!!!
You know something about these ipob miscreants is the fact that they'll throw insults at you because what you said does not favor them.
I've come to observe in this iPob thing that those who support them are either very frustrated or poor and lack education. They think having a new country will wipe away their poverty.
They claim they are not being favored but Igbos are the richest ethnicity in the whole of Nigeria. Their lack of wisdom to adapt to a system makes them think they're being oppressed.
Check well, any reasonable igbo man doing well outside his hometown does not want war, but the one who failed to go out of his homeland with his friends/ brothers to hustle are the ones claiming they can fight war. They've realized how much of a failure they are and they intend dragging important and prominent people into the mud, like the pigs they are.
They have nothing to lose. But Biafra will not give them any redemption because they failed in Nigeria and they'll fail in Biafra too. It's in them, they're natural failures.
A real igbo man survives anywhere no matter the situation...

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Itzlinda(f): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2021
EagleRules:

Without been told, this news was manufactured to incite violence in the north. There's no verifiable item in the body of news; no pictures and no source, PREMUIM TIMES, this is poor journalism.

Some people here have already confirmed the story
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by nnadychuks(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:

Without the army, can Muslims withstand Christians in Jos? Stop being a Coward because we know as e dey be.
there is a difference between bravery and foolishness. Obviously you have nothing to lose
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by IJOBA11: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:

Is it not better they start their madness in the north immediately so that we end this cesspit once and for all.
WAIT, WHO ARE YOU USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY FOR
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by mvem(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2021
KoshCAD:
Good job from Anambra. More of them to go.

No innocent fulanis
how do you know they are fulanis...you guys really get it wrong. A truck driver transporting cow with his conductor must be fulani??...when we know fulanis hardly even engage in that, yes they might be transporting it for them buguthe driver and conductor are less likely fulanis. I think many southerners are misinformed about who is fulani or not...not everyone from the north is fulani and fulanis are easily identified by their looks and stature even within the North.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by generalwo(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/466223-cattle-laden-truck-attacked-driver-conductor-killed-in-anambra.html
.... Damn..... This will bring war to the already volatile region.... This is getting scary by the day
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Speaktruth88:
When they kill your brothers in the north in reprisal no come cry online say genocide o. Let everybody dey go home o. A word is enough for the wise.
Reprisals Kee u dia..
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2021
nnadychuks:

You know something about these ipob miscreants is the fact that they'll throw insults at you because what you said does not favor them.
I've come to observe in this iPob thing that those who support them are either very frustrated or poor and lack education. They think having a new country will wipe away their poverty.
They claim they are not being favored but Igbos are the richest ethnicity in the whole of Nigeria. Their lack of wisdom to adapt to a system makes them think they're being oppressed.
Check well, any reasonable igbo man doing well outside his hometown does not want war, but the one who failed to go out of his homeland with his friends/ brothers to hustle are the ones claiming they can fight war. They've realized how much of a failure they are and they intend dragging important and prominent people into the mud, like the pigs they are.
They have nothing to lose. But Biafra will not give them any redemption because they failed in Nigeria and they'll fail in Biafra too. It's in them, they're natural failures.
A real igbo man survives anywhere no matter the situation...
Goan drink your medicine nwokem
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the people killed by the driver?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by mvem(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2021
KoshCAD:
Good job from Anambra. More of them to go.

No innocent fulanis
how do you know they are fulanis...you guys really get it wrong. A truck driver transporting cow with his conductor must be fulani??...when we know fulanis hardly even engage in that, yes they might be transporting it for them buguthe driver and conductor are less likely fulanis. I think many southerners are misinformed about who is fulani or not...not everyone from the north is fulani and fulanis are easily identified by their looks and stature even within the North.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by superstar1(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2021
You are committing genocide now, when they start with you up north, don’t start crying wolf.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2021
superstar1:
You are committing genocide now, when they start with you up north, don’t start crying wolf.

I am on page with you!

No one has the monopoly of violence.

If their is a reprisal, it is highly welcomed and long over due.

The victim mentality will never be welcomed.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by naijaking1: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2021
This is the truck that mowed down many people along the way?
If the driver was sleeping, or refused to service his truck, innocent people were crushed to death and the newspaper refused to say it.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Sharpsecret01: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost
every thing kanu...the people wey kill more than 30 for ebonyi u no see them....that one na frienly visit na kanu wan bring war...idiot
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by igbowoman: 2:50am On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by od501: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.

Oha don't be deceived, this is not the handiwork of ESN. Someone somewhere is trying so hard to trigger war in the entire Eastern Nigeria. Imagine that kind of reporting sef ,sounds too bias.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by CUMIN: 3:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Laboni:
Get the Bleep out idiot.. go to Anambra and talk this shit and you will be burnt to ashes ezi bida

You guys think you are wise. When war comes. You will experience the most difficulty cos you don't have any alliance.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Telldem1(m): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2021
ClitRaider:
Dem go soon ban cow meat for SE.
Who cares
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by od501: 3:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by CUMIN: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Why is nobody talking about the people killed by the driver?

Nobody was killed by the driver. You guys are mischievous. You want war. You will have it and this time around you will be crushed to your soul.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by jacoik(m): 3:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
what you should know in these country is that when sucya think happens, media can never report it as it where. If 50 people are killed now media will say is 5. I have had such experience severally
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ensamy(m): 3:51am On Jun 08, 2021
This is barbaric and evil and perpetrators must be dealt with. My heart goes to the Families of the deceased. It's heartbreaking.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by faceland: 4:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Hmmm. They have started o. Civil war loading. The people you re killing has family that might take revenge.

Igbo are killing them, even Yoruba are killing them. Back at home, their own religious brothers are killing them too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.