Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72348 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2021
To everyone on this site that is making threatening comments about fulanis , igbo, Yorubas etc, Mind your words

If we end up with ethnic warfare in this country, just know that such warfare has no beginning and no end.

So whether you are a bmc or ipob or Odua or fulani nation backer mind your words.

Don't agitate for violence on this site.

I have talked my own

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by stev120(m): 4:13am On Jun 08, 2021
It is now evident that there are certain people trying to de market the Igbos, setting the Igbos against the other. This might be because of 2023.

Terrorism is not the Igbo style of agitating.
Igbo Youths think.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Yeah I heard it... mom told me the youths found stockpiles of bullets, AK47s and other dangerous ammunition hidden in the truck, Oba people go and read biafra war, oba is only town in that area never taken by Nigeria Army despite it closeness to Onitsha the battle line , oba defend their land gallantry even children where part of the defence line, my mother told me how they always went to bushes as 12 yrs kid, with stick and knife for combing, looking for Nigeria Army ... anyway next time they should avoid that area and keep their ammunition in the north...

The thing happened on Sunday afternoon reporting it now... Nairaland.com outdated low budget wannabe Facebook
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
and you want to create post from afar, you should've come down from the car and asked people around, I am from oba , my uncle who's shop happens to be exactly that spot where the thing happened, he told me , the youths found catches of bullets, AK47s and other sophisticated ammunition hidden in the truck, the youths had small altercation
with the driver, on the process the driver Brought out ak47 and shot one person but I heard he didn't die, so they have to grab him and shot them with the gun and looted the ammunition. Why are they bringing guns to the east... nobody take notice of ur post because u reported half truth
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

The idiots won't mention that - they have an agenda. Demons in human skin.
they didn't die, nah my village I put call across , they told me he Brought Ak47 and shot two locals so they over powered them and shot both of them with the gun, while searching the truck they found catches of bullets , and Ak47s hidden in the truck , they pleases themselves by looting every gun there... why are they bringing guns to Easts... that road is busy route

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by segun18(m): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2021
My advice to any Igbo man living in the North is to relocate to the the East for now. I speak objectively as a Fearless person whether you abuse me or not. You must be prepared for reprisals attacks which may start soon in the North.
I spoke with a friend who is based in Katsina (A police MOPOL commander ) on special posting in Katsina state since December this past Sunday and he informed me of so many Easterners still operating shops in Katsina.
I know the average Ibo man is nomadic in nature in terms of hustling for money in any part of the world but if you have any brother /sister he should relocate for now. Money is everything and not everything.
I live in Europe far away from Nigeria wahala but unfortunately we have a failed Govt where citizens are kidnapped at will. So sad.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by cococandy(f): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Terrible
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by zeenaman: 4:38am On Jun 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal
So the people quickly invited ESN to come and shoot them? This is not how mob kill, this was a planned assassination
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Organs(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2021
KoshCAD:
Good job from Anambra. More of them to go.

No innocent fulanis

Coward, you can only run your mouth on NL. If push comes to shove now, you will run away like all your heros before you. Only good at chest beating, abusing others, running away when they see the real war and will come back begging later on. Castigating a whole tribe out of pure hate! Who does that if not a coward hiding behind a monica on NL to talk thrash.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Okhuadams(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2021
When revenge takes place the innocent ones will suffer, ipob and Esn una well done but remember if you live in a glass house don't trow stone
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by kdwar: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Condemnable act!!! Callous and wicked! I'm from Anambra. I've lived in Onitsha.

May the criminals who killed this Northern driver and conductor be caught soonest and pay in fullest for the blood spilt. May anyone supporting them also face God's wrath in his/her own life immediately.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Zionmdde: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Here's the truth of what happened.

I know it's hard for people to just to and kill like that without cause.

I pass through there sometimes.

Thanks for explaining.
They didn't kill anyone. It's sad wat region has turned into. I passed through dat place and I shed tears. I heard exactly wat happened. God will punish kanu and all his followers and I will continue saying it. For d first time in my life I was very scared of being in the entire south east
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by hatedisplace: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by mrwonlasewonie: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost
they should leave Sokoto ASAP.why should they sacrifice their lives for a country that won't protect them or give a Fok about them.they shouldn't put their families in trouble o
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2021
CUMIN:

Nobody was killed by the driver. You guys are mischievous. You want war. You will have it and this time around you will be crushed to your soul.

Bring it on... We will treat your madness once and for all this time around! Start it and we will be the ones to stop it! What if he killed nobody but they still killed him? How many Igbos have been abducted or killed by Boko Haram in the North East? I know of one person who ran from a village in Borno when he became a target of the insurgents during the early days of Boko Haram....

The Abuja Kaduna Kano highway has become the kidnappers paradise! Do you know how many Igbos that use that route on daily basis and how many millons if not billions the abducted ones have coughed out? Or is it because no one throws a tantrum or drama when such happens.. How many times have you guys cried about those Igbos who lost their lives to your home grown bandits on that road?

All over the northern villages, there are Igbos. In all these massacres and abductions that happen almost everyday there, are the Igbos spared? Go and sniff gum as usual Abegi! You can threaten your slaves in the south with violence, not me! if you try that nonsense near me, I will smash your skull. No other ethnic group in Nigeria has been killed, maimed and unreasonably attacked by others like the Igbos. If you couldn't criticize those then, you should simply shut your trap now! Ozu!

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Mrpojj(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost

You people always blame kanu, but no body wants to talk when farmers are been killed by herders , when cows destroy crops

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ikpongiton: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hen ince the reprisal
that one can not be in the news , because the killers have been killed.may God help us.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Friend22:

I am sorry to say you and those who liked your comment are fools.

Just reqd what you wrote?

It's either your guys are murderers or enablers if murder.

It's even sick to think that people supplying you a good source of protein(,cattle) be killed and your and fans in support of this and the sane heartless ravening wolves will start blaming our leaders.

All these noise some of you are making here insulting president Buhari only reveals how small minded you guys are.
Protein kee u dia..
We pay exhorbitantly for the trash they sell as protein. Can easily Import those from far more cleaner and decent places in the world..

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:

Who is crying here? Four Fulanis were killed and there is nothing you can do.
You in ur car so how did u know demma fulanis? Soldier crying? You are a bloody liar and your people will not destroy anambra. Try us, we not imos
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

They didn't kill anyone. It's sad wat region has turned into. I passed through dat place and I shed tears. I heard exactly wat happened. God will punish kanu and all his followers and I will continue saying it. For d first time in my life I was very scared of being in the entire south east
Lies.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2021
kdwar:
Condemnable act!!! Callous and wicked! I'm from Anambra. I've lived in Onitsha.

May the criminals who killed this Northern driver and conductor be caught soonest and pay in fullest for the blood spilt. May anyone supporting them also face God's wrath in his/her own life immediately.
Taaaa! Let d wrsth visit those who killed those oyo, benue,imo citizens. Liar
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Yeah I heard it... mom told me the youths found stockpiles of bullets, AK47s and other dangerous ammunition hidden in the truck, Oba people go and read biafra war, oba is only town in that area never taken by Nigeria Army despite it closeness to Onitsha the battle line , oba defend their land gallantry even children where part of the defence line, my mother told me how they always went to bushes as 12 yrs kid, with stick and knife for combing, looking for Nigeria Army ... anyway next time they should avoid that area and keep their ammunition in the north...

The thing happened on Sunday afternoon reporting it now... Nairaland.com outdated low budget wannabe Facebook
Let them share d guns for security. This jihadists wanna infiltrate our motherland but we will teach them
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AutoChick4U(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2021
segun18:
My advice to any Igbo man living in the North is to relocate to the the East for now. I speak objectively as a Fearless person whether you abuse me or not. You must be prepared for reprisals attacks which may start soon in the North.
I spoke with a friend who is based in Katsina (A police MOPOL commander ) on special posting in Katsina state since December this past Sunday and he informed me of so many Easterners still operating shops in Katsina.
I know the average Ibo man is nomadic in nature in terms of hustling for money in any part of the world but if you have any brother /sister he should relocate for now. Money is everything and not everything.
I live in Europe far away from Nigeria wahala but unfortunately we have a failed Govt where citizens are kidnapped at will. So sad.
All d killings in benue ,how come no reprisals? Safe to say benue people are useless?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Difrent: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
See[b] how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked[/b]. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

Stop all these, the police have equally come to the rescue when Ibos are under attack......the fact is the police we have is not enough and may not be able to nip every crime in the bud but please don't condemn them who'll ,they are doing their best, they are someone's brother and father.
Anyone killed too was birthed by someone ,dont let these enemies of state make yiu you lose your sanity by writing rubbish all over the internet
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Difrent:

Stop all these, the police have equally come to the rescue when Ibos are under attack......the fact is the police we have is not enough and may not be able to nip every crime in the bud but please don't condemn them who'll ,they are doing their best, they are someone's brother and father.
Anyone killed too was birthed by someone ,dont let these enemies of state make yiu you lose your sanity by writing rubbish all over the internet

Like they have gone to rescue and investigate the killings in Oyo, Benue or Kebbi? Enyia commot for my mention with ur eye service.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Zionmdde: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies.
Dats ur business wat u want to believe
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Sunday2021: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:

Is it not better they start their madness in the north immediately so that we end this cesspit once and for all.
You think we are afraid of Nigeria burning? Hmmmmm. War is strategically planned, not foolish chestbeating.
Mind you, war is not a tea party!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
nnadychuks:
they should intervene swiftly in the east because if those northerners want to deal with Christians over there... aboy! No be as you dey talk for mouth o. People dat witnessed the jos crisis Wouldnt want anything that'll spark another outrage. It's for our own good cos our people over here is ignorant.

Abeg leave that cowardly talk. Dey didn't intervene to stop any issues... in fact they carried out the reprisals themselves. A hilux filled with "female soldiers" arrived at the spot few hours later and started spraying bullets. If you don't know...let this b an eye-opener for you.

You talking about outrage, all the people fulani people hv been killing nko? Dem no fear ur outrage...u dey fear their own.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by kaziblake(f): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Are you from the North?If yes,Pls lay low in the east for now..I could not stop crying for humanity sake yesterday..
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Babalola0920: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Whoever does this may there GENERATION know NO PEACE why will a cattle driver TRUCK and his conductor be killed for what !

Let government investigate and dealth thoroughly with the culprit irrespective of tribe !

Oloriburuku people
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by AntiBMC(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2021
bashimam:
ipob terrorist

Better than head-slamming almajiri/Iswap terrorists. If e pain you too much...plug one of ur fingers for electric socket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.