Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72365 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Tobbyfitz: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s][/s] ki
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
[s][/s]

soldiers are quick to intervene but display deaf ears on what is happening in Ebonyi, Benue, Oyo...
getat u puppet of a child
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Tobbyfitz: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

That one is different Oga. That one happened in Awka but this one happened in Oba.

LISTEN The lorry killed two innocent soul and the driver with the conductor wanted to excape that was why the indigenes attacked them cause w ware talking of awka and this happened... did anyone killed them in awka even when they killed souls And it took police 45minites to arrive the awka scene...
let's avoid hatred and say the truth most times
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by noblejazz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who brought the war of killings and burning of houses in Ibarapa? i hope its Sunday Igboho?

Mad people everywhere

triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Amotolongbo(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Henri8:

And then you rushed to post because you saw Anambra State.
[/s]
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Laboni: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
And animal like you failed to mention that the lorry also killed two people before angry youths descended on it?
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Scap93:

What's your take via the Oyo state Killings? When it comes to SE you open your useless mouth to talk rubbish.
You miss road? Do I resemble a Fulani terrorist to you. Can't you see I was replying to one headSlammer that was saying rubbish about Igbos. Be warned oo!!!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Laboni:
And animal like you failed to mention that the lorry also killed two people before angry youths descended on it?
You are a bigger fool. Your brain is filled with maggots walahi.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Laboni: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

That one is different Oga. That one happened in Awka but this one happened in Oba.
It happened on Onitsha and it killed two people, speak the truth for once..
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by prigoz(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Dem wan buy markets grin
My guys wey de sokoto here de serve nysc are afraid of reprisals. Kanu just wan bring war at all cost
No let him remain there bcoz he has odechi, ewu can beer. In fact if any of my relations dies in the north, I won't morn him
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Laboni: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

You are a bigger fool. Your brain is filled with maggots walahi.
Get the Bleep out idiot.. go to Anambra and talk this shit and you will be burnt to ashes ezi bida
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by nonhuman(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
so what did you now gain to spread bad news that no media were able to spread, when kill people at agatu today who reports d it first hand
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Str8talk21: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Paretomaster1:

You must be an eediot... Did u read at all.... Was Fulani mentioned anywhere in the article?

So you people have graduated from Stealing Onions to Cows...... Thief..
E pain am! �
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by TechSkill: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal
I knew something must have happened. And the newspapper omitted this part. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
oga that one different....am in sokoto state Nigeria now..if our people heard this they won't be happy..bandit are tormenting us here too we are not save..it farming season now and nobody is willing to go to farm...there is scarcity of land now as people will only farm on land within the villages nobody is ready to enter the bushes and farm because even the bandit has describe farming activities as their redline that any erring villager that dared them and enter the bush to farm will pay heavily for that....imagine ,my heart beat for all the killing in this country... politicians are the enemy,,they should stop killing innocent hausa people...igbos are doing their business here uninterrupted,they are selling their spare part, running medicine stores nobody is disturbing them...I pray there is peace.. nigeria is too big to experience war,,no body will accommodate us in the event of war that lead to dire humanitarian need......God bless nigeria I wish for peace........
The people killed were Fulanis and not Hausas. I saw that with my own eyes. But if you are Fulani, then tell your people to always behave themselves or else they may go extinct very soon.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Vision101(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
@Racoon
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.

@me
You are celebrating abi? The import of all these is reprisal attack. You know that 80℅ of Ibo wealth is outside Igbo land.

Meanwhile you are inviting the battle to start from your house. No sane man invites war to start from his house.

When you go one week only without bath, food, water and most probably wearing the same clothes and living and sleeping in the bush among animals then your eyes will clear.

When you see all your family achievements destroyed in a swoop and all your family members scattered without communication then you will know what you are celebrating.

When you become an IDP in another country(which country will take us) then you will know what war is.

I just tried to paint a little bit of the implications of what you are celebrating.

Before you and your crew attack me, let me declare to you that I'm an Ibo like you. You guys are not more Ibo than us.

I fully support the agitation for Ibos to be properly treated but not in the way of that miscreant and his band of illiterate followers.

Why is it that he doesn't want Ibo elites to come close to him? FYI I will not reply anyone. I'm too busy.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
nonhuman:
so what did you now gain to spread bad news that no media were able to spread, when kill people at agatu today who reports d it first hand
Oga listen, I made that post as an eye witness. I didn't have anything in mind when making the post. I am an Igbo and a die hard Biafran. I was surprised that no news media carried the news after over 12 hours. I would have said or revealed more things because I later heard the full gist from someone that lives in that area but won't do so here. Peace!!!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vision101:
@Racoon
Too bad! The murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau have push others to the wall.It gonna get messier.No hiding place for anyone.The final onslaught have begin.

@me
You are celebrating abi? The import of all these is reprisal attack. You know that 80℅ of Ibo wealth is outside Igbo land.

Meanwhile you are inviting the battle to start from your house. No sane man invites war to start from his house.

When you go one week only without bath, food, water and most probably wearing the same clothes and living and sleeping in the bush among animals then your eyes will clear.

When you see all your family achievements destroyed in a swoop and all your family members scattered without communication then you will know what you are celebrating.

When you become an IDP in another country(which country will take us) then you will know what war is.

I just tried to paint a little bit of the implications of what you are celebrating.

Before you and your crew attack me, let me declare to you that I'm an Ibo like you. You guys are not more Ibo than us.

I fully support the agitation for Ibos to be properly treated but not in the way of that miscreant and his band of illiterate followers.

Why is it that he doesn't want Ibo elites to come close to him? FYI I will not reply anyone. I'm too busy.
Continue deceiving yourself. Ewu Congo!!!
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by DedeNkem: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Whoever did this, it is wrong! Very very wrong! Northerners (Hausas or Fulanis) who are innocent and doing legitimate business should be protected from these attacks.

We didn't want herdsmen to trek with their cattle and destroying our farmlands, but now they're being attacked transporting the cattle with truck. What did the murderers want? I'm sure there are many like me with the same question.

Please my people, let's protect the good ones!

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
IT'S TIME TO APPLY AWOLOWO THEORY ON THESE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE.
THE NORTH SHOULD GIVE THEM JUST TWO MONTHS OF TOTAL FOOD BLOCKADE. LET'S SEE IF THAT WILL NOT BREAK THOSE TINY ENCLAVE.
I TRUST THAT WILL RESET THEIR SENSES.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by cato4u(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pls stop calling kalu name,

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Dearlord(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

Hope not, for the sake of South Easterners…
How many Northerners are resident in the SE, compared to South Easterners in the North?!

Not sure how supposedly educated people dance to the agenda of their DUMB and Agbero element. SMH
>

There are many of them as beggers in the SE,SW .
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
mamdanju:
Innocent people hustling for living were murdered in cold for no other reason other than being northerners. The Ibos* started to tell lies to cover for this distadly cowardly act. So far, the northerners have shown restraints but for how long? Only time will tell.
Oga start it immediately or forever shut up.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
maoolakanm:
IT'S TIME TO APPLY AWOLOWO THEORY ON THESE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE.
THE NORTH SHOULD GIVE THEM JUST TWO MONTHS OF TOTAL FOOD BLOCKADE. LET'S SEE IF THAT WILL NOT BREAK THOSE TINY ENCLAVE.
I TRUST THAT WILL RESET THEIR SENSES.
Type without crying next time.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Vivian16: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
this is bad please my people lets desist from spilling innocent blood
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by bashimam(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

ipob terrorist
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Okoyouth: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Game plan by Fulani,
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Because it's a pure lie! Was that also the reason why their cattle were stolen just like the onion truck? Terrorists and criminals sympathizers

I am fully in support of the harsh punishment of any man or woman who harms or kills a northerner or anybody for that matter.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
desiredhome:

This is the hatred that albino had created in the mind of his ipob miscreants ......they had forgotten that they have more prominent business men in the north who are more vulnerable.....when its happens they will still be the ones shouting " why is Buhari not talking, bla bla bla".......
Bunch of senseless miscreants

I am fully in support of the harsh punishment of any man or woman who harms or kills a northerner or anybody for that matter.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by nnadychuks(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

they should intervene swiftly in the east because if those northerners want to deal with Christians over there... aboy! No be as you dey talk for mouth o. People dat witnessed the jos crisis Wouldnt want anything that'll spark another outrage. It's for our own good cos our people over here is ignorant.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by MoIbrahim: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racoon:

Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.