Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74571 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Bunmhi(f): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Pls let him rest in peace. Everybody is just an hypocrite
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by mrkings84(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said He(Jesus Christ) will build His(Jesus Christ's) Church on this rock(Righteousness) and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it(Jesus Christ's Church). undecided

Joshua's church, on the other hand, is registered and belongs to Joshua and all the other men that have a stake in it. It should not in anyway be confused with Jesus Christ's church. which is not of man-made structures and not of this world. undecided

As for judgement, God already condemned those who will be false Teachers and false prophets from more than 2000 years ago. In the parable of the wheat and Tares, you will note, that the evil tares(lies) are known from even when they were planted and judged from even before they are ready to be harvested. undecided

Jesus Christ judged all false Teacher and prophets declaring even the end that awaited them all already. He taught you to KNOW them, so unless you are suggesting Jesus Christ did not do a good enough Job in His attempt to teach you of those to avoid, it is best you evaluate your stance instead where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

With God, either you are ALL IN, or you are ALL OUT - there is no in between. undecided

You are right to some extent!, Good morning
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

What does it cost to mind your freaking business?

Sorry O. Son of the marine Kingdom. Our Father's House is forever my business
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

I have watched a couple of Bisola's interviewed by Sunday Adelaja, Solomon Temple, etcetera and others like Cletus. The things they said about TB Joshua if true will prove that the man was really a clever manipulative Satanist who acted like a very humble man. That would mean that TB Joshua (They said his real name was AbdulFatai and that he never really was a Christian) was a Muslim who used enchantments to send more souls to hell while acting as an angel of light.

Yes. You are 100% accurate. AbdulFatai is the real name. Their mission is to have Christians killed before they reach spiritual maturity so they go to he'll. That's why you will always hear people who attend their church die suddenly in large numbers and pregnant women miscarry. The blood sent to evil covern

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
hkidola00:
I first heard sangoma first in Mr bones part 2....d lady was surprised and asked how did Mr bones a white man become a sangoma

A alot of whites are sangomas. They've been practising this dark arts for thousands of years in Europe. It only lost fame due to Christianity.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
bro which church do you attend pls? And I want to know which pastors or churches do you think are genuine?

Lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by alfredilly: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Don't confuse satanists/sorcerers and false prophets with Ministers of Light.
Ministry of light, yet, sleep with beautiful church members, support greedy politician for monetary exchange, milking the poor church members to buy themselves privated jet.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
alfredilly:

Ministry of light, yet, sleep with beautiful church members, support greedy politician for monetary exchange, milking the poor church members to buy themselves privated jet.

Find a church that works for you. Stop tarnishing the kingdom.

Has there been such reports about Apostolic churches. Churches like Christ Chapel?

Find a church that is okay with your spirit.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DESAMSAMO: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
how do you know all these, or are u also a member?
we should mind the way we judge because men are not to be judged by men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Goldenklassy: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2021
So,because they are prophet doing unusual things,they belong to satan...why not pray a fervent prayer and ask God to open your eyes to see where t.b joshua was transited to.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
DESAMSAMO:
how do you know all these, or are u also a member?
we should mind the way we judge because men are not to be judged by men

I'm not judging. It is what it is
These men cause me alot of problems. So they must be exposed
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
We are in the days of endtimes

Enoch Adegboye
Chris Oyaks
all of them are spawns of the devil,lovers of wordly materials and wealth and liars like Lucifer their father
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. If Jesus Christ were to appear today, those who follow Him in Truth(His teachings and commandments and Spirit(by the leading of the Helpers) will not have a hard time recognizing Him but those of you who have a hard time following His teachings as far as the recognizing of false teachers and prophets, will have greater difficulty telling Jesus Christ from the fakes out there. undecided

2. Jesus Christ called you to the doing of one and one thing only, full submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments - the New Covenant Law. undecided

Your "spirituality" and claims thereof, mean absolutely nothing in the Kingdom of God. The only thing that matters and counts, is your obedience of the commandments of the New Covenant , Jesus Christ, the Law we are called to obedience of. undecided
From the fruit you are exhibiting you dnt really know Jesus or follow his teaching or obey his commandments,you turn yourself to judges of men....Jesus said remove d log in your eyes first..in d parable of d sower,he told those who follow him to leave the thorns,bad seeds for him to sort out. God allow d good & bad to co-exist he knows when to judge all men according to their work.
You will think you are helping God to do his work but when you drop your material body you will be shock you are hell bound.
Repent!ye are turning yourself to self appointed judge & executioner.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

U must b spiritually indolent to allow angel of darkness to misled you.you cannot identify good fruits from bad fruits.invite d holy spirit into you life...see how bitter & frustrated you now.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are called as a follower of Jesus Christ - not of Moses, Abraham, Joel, Hose, or even John the Baptist - not the old Covenant prophets. So when Jesus Christ spoke to you about fruits, you are expected by God to trust and obey His(Jesus Christ's) teachings and commandments. undecided
All those prophets are God's servant too..preparing d way to Jesus...all link like a step.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

U must b spiritually indolent to allow angel of darkness to misled you.you cannot identify good fruits from bad fruits.invite d holy spirit into you life...see how bitter & frustrated you now.

When they've hurt people I love, have I not been hurt. Please let me be. Enough of your attacks on me.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by NobleRace: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

They ways of prophets are different from other pastors if u had existed in biblical time in istrael if U see prophet like Elisha,Isiah, Jeremiah, Habakkuk,Nehemiah,Joel U will called them mad men some never shaved their hairs,Amos preached naked,Samson wore 7 dreadlocks,John d Baptist eat only locust & honey,some wore sack cloth & hardly bath...people called them demonic spirit .if those men are on earth today other MOGs,PFN will call Elijah,Joel,Isiah,Jeremiah,Samuel occultist,sorcerers,magicians.you will hear expression like "by their fruits ye shall know them"

Every way or mode of operation of any servant of God must fall in line with scriptures. Anything contrary to the scripture is against the rule. Some of us can discern. We know when you're operating under the influence of the Spirit of Christ, and when you're operating with a strange spirit.

The Holy Spirit doesn't remote-control people. It is wrong to televise your acts of charity (that's showbiz). Selling anointing oil is an aberration; the anointing isn't an object of merchandise.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they're the sons of God."

Jesus already forewarned that many false prophets would arise, and shall deceive even the elect if care isn't taken.

If TB Joshua was really a servant of God, the church would accept him. He would make many spiritual sons within the Christian fold. Everyone dissociated from him because we knew he carried a strange spirit.

His ways were not in correct alignment with the true moves of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

My dear brother. After losing millions only to escape with my life to start all over did it become my obsession to also destroy their Kingdom. Na after I lose over 30 Million wey my eyes clear, na him I come know say occultism Don dey mixed with Christianity.

Run from all of them
They are walking devils
If you are really born again with holy spirit in you,you wuld hav identified d type of fruits from afar,it takes 2 to tango you want to double your #30m,sowing of seed to reap in thousand fold grin grin grin, God is not kalokalo!God doesn't need or use money,don't b following Men of God they are humans like you follow Jesus...who told you,U can't pray for yourself & God will answer your prayers now you are channeling your energy fighting shadows instead of hursling.i am sure you are still under d bondage of another MOG.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

When they've hurt people I love, have I not been hurt. Please let me be. Enough of your attacks on me.
One of them is gone,leave vengeance for God.d wrath of God will be upon you is want to take his own divine responsibility!
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Elvisgolden: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Hahahaha

In the kingdom, you'll hardly find anyone beyond the realm I operate. The ones who know me, know this truth

Yet you reek of bitterness, envy and hatred................your anointing is an anointing of bitterness...............you lack the basic fruits or evidence to be identified with as a christian............you are more or less an empty sounding brass or barrel according to the Apostle Paul
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by colestephan86: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

Take it or leave it, TB Joshua whe he was here was outstanding.
He wasn't interested in joining the band wagon, instead he bought his own wagon and he traveled very far with it.
President's if different nations can attest to that. Just right where his church was located, no one has bad thing to say about him.
If truly he is a false prophet, God please let the good deeds of this man that those alive today are attesting to speak for him.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Elvisgolden:

Yet you reek of bitterness, envy and hatred................your anointing is an anointing of bitterness...............you lack the basic fruits or evidence to be identified with as a christian............you are more or less an empty sounding brass or barrel according to the Apostle Paul

I'm. Watching over my Father's House. When Jesus whipped people selling in the tabernacle area, was it done out of envy?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by akan102: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

It's my job to sanitizer our Father's house, the Kingdom. I can be here all I want

Do you know the thousands of miscarriages these false prophets down every year and the destinies of those children

Abeg shift IJN
Are you sure you know the man Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and he knows and accept you as a child?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Elvisgolden: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I'm. Watching over my Father's House. When Jesus whipped people selling in the tabernacle area, was it done out of envy?

But Jesus did not go about spoiling other people's name.............I wonder what you will be teaching your congregation, if you have any at all...........
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2021
NobleRace:

Every way or mode of operation of any servant of God must fall in line with scriptures. Anything contrary to the scripture is against the rule. Some of us can discern. We know when you're operating under the influence of the Spirit of Christ, and when you're operating with a strange spirit.

The Holy Spirit doesn't remote-control people. It is wrong to televise your acts of charity (that's showbiz). Selling anointing oil is an aberration; the anointing isn't an object of merchandise.
Which his way?

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they're the sons of God."

Jesus already forewarned that many false prophets would arise, and shall deceive even the elect if care isn't taken.

If TB Joshua was really a servant of God, the church would accept him. He would make many spiritual sons within the Christian fold. Everyone dissociated from him because we knew he carried a strange spirit.

His ways were not in correct alignment with the true moves of the Holy Spirit.
Am tempted to ask which church do you attend?
Why do your so called "true men of God" all different from another in worship,believe,doctrines?is Jesus d author of confusion?is deeper life mode of worship same as MFM,winner,christ embassy,Anglican, Catholic,apostolic, celestial church e.t.c if they are one they will all fall under one church & leadership.
Is primitive accumulation choice properties,private jets, universities by pastors Jesus footsteps
forcing members to buy uninspiring books, paraphernalias,forced donations,idolizing pastors,showcasing miracles on tv,sowing seeds,pay tithe or be cursed or embarrassed part of Jesus teaching is registering churches in pastors name?
Calling pastors daddy,master part of Christ teaching?
Is grooming only wives,son to be successor Jesus teaching?
Is man of God moving about with armed mopol & bullet proof cars are a good signs of been led by d holy spirit?
Is organising crusades & cunningly extorting cash donations,gifts from d poor part of Christ teaching?
A prophet of not honored in his own country.
True prophets dnt yoke with birds of different feathers.
They are mostly hermit..spend their time in d deserts, mountains,quiet places.
99.9% of pastors all over d world are not following Christ teaching they are after materialism.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by NobleRace: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

Am tempted to ask which church do you attend?
Why do your so called "true men of God" all different from another in worship,believe,doctrines?is Jesus d author of confusion?is deeper life mode of worship same as MFM,winner,christ embassy,Anglican, Catholic,apostolic, celestial church e.t.c if they are one they will all fall under one church & leadership.
Is primitive accumulation choice properties,private jets, universities by pastors Jesus footsteps
forcing members to buy uninspiring books, paraphernalias,forced donations,idolizing pastors,showcasing miracles on tv,sowing seeds,pay tithe or be cursed or embarrassed part of Jesus teaching is registering churches in pastors name?
Calling pastors daddy,master part of Christ teaching?
Is grooming only wives,son to be successor Jesus teaching?
Is man of God moving about with armed mopol & bullet proof cars are a good signs of been led by d holy spirit?
Is organising crusades & cunningly extorting cash donations,gifts from d poor part of Christ teaching?

It is one thing to deviate from Christ's teachings. It's another to use powers that are not of Christ.

For those who deviate from the teachings of Christ, there'll be judgement. But for anyone who engages a strange spirit to perform miracles in the name of Christ, that's a different thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DESAMSAMO: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

wow, including TB Joshua?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by biggy26: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

They finally had to condole with the family.

https://punchng.com/can-mourns-tb-joshua-72-hours-after-death/
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by ifiokjohn(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Lol
Yeah tell me pls
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
They never liked him because he could do real miracles, gave money to people, unlike them fraudster pastors who like collecting money from their congregation.

If they were real miracle healers why didnt they go to hospitals and heal the sick?

Jealousy Jealousy pastors, nothing for them this time around.

Collared fraudsters and their gullible mugus who call themselves followers.

I just hate it when I see Sundays services streamed online in Nigeria, it used to look like a circus years ago but now looks like an Idiots Convention.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
NobleRace:

It is one thing to deviate from Christ's teachings. It's another to use powers that are not of Christ.

For those who deviate from the teachings of Christ, there'll be judgement. But for anyone who engages a strange spirit to perform miracles in the name of Christ, that's a different thing entirely.
Same judgement brother!
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kingzjayzee: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Shetemi12:
It doesn't matter if they like him or not. Everyone of them too will enjoy death
bros u just hit it home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.