Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74589 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by PROPHETmichael: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2021
The scripture must be fulfilled for it is written, that a prophet has no honour in his home country.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by hkidola00(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You seem like a young Christian

Go and research on this word

SANGOMA

you'll find the answers you seek as you search
I first heard sangoma first in Mr bones part 2....d lady was surprised and asked how did Mr bones a white man become a sangoma
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
The scripture must be fulfilled for it is written, that a prophet has no honour in his home country.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by CanadaCars(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
If tb Joshua was known to be fake during his life time..does that mean that he is now a saint after his demise..all of you using giving as a yardstick as a determing factor is getting it all wrong. .tbj is not a Christian to me cos all I see is a man acting for the camera..collecting billions through sales of water and oil then giving out millions to the downtrodden

Wise talk, please use the same yard stick to measure all other so called "men of God". They do the same thing as the late TB Joshua. Selling anointing Oil, holy water, miracle handkerchief and all that. All these so called "men of God" doing these things are all agents of he Devil. Jesus did not teach us like that neither did his apostles. This is the bitter truth I don't care how high up anyone hold any of them. All those selling those diabolic materials in the name of miracle are agents of darkness, and their end will be terrible unless they repent.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by seunayantokun(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Nobody disliked him. His deception was what many Christians disliked. He didn't represent Jesus Christ but was a worker of iniquity.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Tdotbluejays1: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2021
With all the ministers and magicians, Nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

If Jesus appear in flesh today as a Nigerian,you will still call him fake
you are spiritually indolent!
1. If Jesus Christ were to appear today, those who follow Him in Truth(His teachings and commandments and Spirit(by the leading of the Helpers) will not have a hard time recognizing Him but those of you who have a hard time following His teachings as far as the recognizing of false teachers and prophets, will have greater difficulty telling Jesus Christ from the fakes out there. undecided

2. Jesus Christ called you to the doing of one and one thing only, full submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments - the New Covenant Law. undecided

Your "spirituality" and claims thereof, mean absolutely nothing in the Kingdom of God. The only thing that matters and counts, is your obedience of the commandments of the New Covenant , Jesus Christ, the Law we are called to obedience of. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2021
zigzagluv:
Who are you to judge, The Prophet and the GOs are both servant in the vineyard , But the owner of the vineyard be the judge
Not in God's vineyard. In there own little kingdoms of men which they have built for themselves here on earth maybe. undecided

1. In the Kingdom of God, there are no men or women of God. There are only children of God and Jesus Christ is the first born of them all. undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, it is a sin against God for anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ to sit as
* Teacher - Matthew 23 vs 7
* Shepherd - John 10 vs 7 - 16
* Father - Matthew 23 vs 9
* Helper - John 14 vs 23 -31
* Counselor
* Comforter
* Leader/authority - Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28
* Master - Matthew 23 vs 10
... over any of the offer followers of Jesus Christ. Only God(even through Jesus Christ and His Spirit) occupies that position in the lives of those who belong to Him. undecided

3. In the Kingdom of God, every child of God is a defacto prophet since we all have the Spirit of Truth and speak the Truth and Word of God(Jesus Christ) living as Helper inside of us all. So there are no Old Covenant type "anointings" or prophets in the Kingdom of God. undecided

I can go on but the gist is this information is available to you right there in the Gospels where the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, are written for you to learn the Truth of God for yourself. undecided

There is absolutely no reason to walk in ignorance of a Truth that has been available for over 2000 years to all including you. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by ogwumgbe: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

As a minister of God brother, you should be concerned about God's approval and not man's approval. If a minister of God's mission is to be accepted by men, I am sorry to say that the person's calling is questionable. TB Joshua was a great prophet but he started to fail when became to seek for the so called men of God approval, if he had maintained his core prophetic ministry of white garment attire and big beard, he would have gone far. Upon all his effort to please the so called men of God yet, he wasn't able to please them. Lesson: maintain your calling and let any other person go to hell

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

As a minister of God brother, you should be concerned about God's approval and not man's approval. If a minister of God's mission is to be accepted by men, I am sorry to say that the person's calling is questionable. TB Joshua was a great prophet but he started to fail when he began to seek for the so called men of God approval, if he had maintained his core prophetic ministry of white garment attire and big beard, he would have gone far. Upon all his effort to please the so called men of God yet, he wasn't able to please them. Lesson: maintain your calling and let every other person go to hell
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by jantman(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2021
@CardiNice
I will create my own version and mention the chief of the haters adeboye
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by IYANGBALI: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Please allow this man to Rest In Peace, his wife and children are stil morning him. Let him be abeg

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by ikorodureporta: 3:26am On Jun 09, 2021
If Joshua was fake, then Oyakhilome is also fake... Not different from him
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by 9jaRealist: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

Enough with all this TB Joshua drivel already… angry

In any civilized nation, he would’ve died in PRISON for negligent homicide…
In the Nigerian ZOO, nobody was held accountable for the death of scores.

Let the dead go REST, and quit bothering the living.

>
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by 9jaRealist: 4:19am On Jun 09, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
If tb Joshua was known to be fake during his life time..does that mean that he is now a saint after his demise..all of you using giving as a yardstick as a determing factor is getting it all wrong. .tbj is not a Christian to me cos all I see is a man acting for the camera..collecting billions through sales of water and oil then giving out millions to the downtrodden
CanadaCars:
Wise talk, please use the same yard stick to measure all other so called "men of God". They do the same thing as the late TB Joshua. Selling anointing Oil, holy water, miracle handkerchief and all that. All these so called "men of God" doing these things are all agents of he Devil. Jesus did not teach us like that neither did his apostles. This is the bitter truth I don't care how high up anyone hold any of them. All those selling those diabolic materials in the name of miracle are agents of darkness, and their end will be terrible unless they repent.

The religion BUSINESS is big business in Nigeria….
>
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by 9jaRealist: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
With all the ministers and magicians, Nigeria is hell on earth.

Spot on…
Never seen a nation so loquaciously ‘religious’ and yet have the DESERVED reputation for untrustworthiness and evil!

>
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 4:52am On Jun 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They have nothing to say against him because the same Bible condemns all of them and from the look of things TB Joshua's ministry is loved by the common people who were close to him! John 7:45-49 smiley

TB Joshua gave false prophecy as regards the Hilary/Trump election.

The WatchTower and Babble Crap Real Estate Society Corporation too is known for her numerous failed prophecies and dirty Pedophile abuses of young ones even at Bethel.

All False organizations.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
[s]It's the political ranking in the religious system which he avoided in his lifetime that they are all confused about.
There is always a ranking in religious system, it has a lot to do with the politics in the country were a religion is established. TB Joshua refused to be a part of such arrangement and as a new church established after the ranking initiative: Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been in place the young man was blacklisted for his refusal to be a part of that team.
Though his ministry is FAKE just like all of them but they're only jealous of his speedy growth despite ignoring their association.
If you want to know more about the secret i'll tell you but be rest assured that this has a lot to do with the Nigerian Politics[/s]! smiley

Coming from someone who belongs to an a cultic false prophet organization. You should not be throwing stones at another false prophet. TB Joshua from what I have heard from those who left him was a Muslim who used sorcery enchantment to run a supposed Christian ministry.

You yourself a former Muslim who jumped to another masonic false prophet organization started by fake pastor Russell and you are casting aspersions at another false organization like yours.

You get mind oh! grin grin

You should not be commenting and condemning a fellow false prophet organization like yours when we all know it ain't hard to see the stench filled mess of your own failed prophetic organization with Rutherford buying Rolls-Royce and the Beth-Sarin House for some so called Saints like Abraham, etcetera who disappointed him and didn't reappear.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:02am On Jun 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]Did you know that he consoled Adeboye when Dare died?
Anyway it's like you're not interested in knowing why religious leaders form association.
Do you know why Adeboye is rated above Kumuyi?
Well it was because Kumuyi also refused to be a member of CAN when he started his ministry. I'm not sure of his stand presently because he has changed some of his doctrines but when he started some 45 years ago he was not a member of CAN, he only subscribe to the BSN (Bible Society of Nigeria[/s]) smiley

From his past Members like Bisola. I don't know how true but I learnt that TB Joshua was a Sorcerer pretender who hated all other Pastors but pretended in public like he was this very humble person that others were jealous of his succes.

The kind of things Bisola has said about him in various interviews hosted by Sunday Adelaja, Solomon Temple. Even others by Cletus interview with Solomon Temple is shocking to me.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by NoToPile: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2021
The only reason why peeps are talking about this again is because the man is dead, 20-25 years ago some have already discerned what they should about the ministry.

If you have the spirit of God in you, when you enter a place or even watch the person preach on TV you should know if he is under the anointing of the spirit of God or he's a false prophet. The number of miracles don't count, accuracy of prophecy, visions, even the deeds of charity don't count they could be sacrifices as far as those that can discern can discern. Lots of people can see beyond some of these things.

Jesus said False prophets shall arise and deceive many. It is a certainty that we will have false prophets among us.

Christians should be more in tune with God and you will know if a prophet is a true prophet, the spirit that lives in us will tell us but alas most are carried away by miracles.

Anyway the bible has told us

Matt 24 24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]When we consider what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 vs 15 -23, we can immediately rule out Prophesies, Miracles and declarations, where fruits are concerned. undecided

So what do we have left? Well, we know that followers of Jesus Christ are called to walk in obedience to the Truth of God and to teach this same Truth to the world. Therefore it becomes sensible to see that the fruits ought to, serve as expressions of our obedience , or lack thereof, to the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ[/s]. undecided

This Muslim will just be on all threads acting like he knows anything about the Bible.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2021
zeyt:
Pastors have wreck considerable damage to Muslim community by propagating misinformation and sowing the seed of hatred and division in this country.

No Pastors but MuhamMad wrecked damage to the Muslim Community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

One false prophet tried to mess with my loved one last year using diabolical on him. When I finished with him Commissioner of Police had his evil covers he calls a church closed down

See

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

I have watched a couple of Bisola's interviewed by Sunday Adelaja, Solomon Temple, etcetera and others like Cletus. The things they said about TB Joshua if true will prove that the man was really a clever manipulative Satanist who acted like a very humble man. That would mean that TB Joshua (They said his real name was AbdulFatai and that he never really was a Christian) was a Muslim who used enchantments to send more souls to hell while acting as an angel of light.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by kudinkarfe: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
Don't judge men of God allows him to judge them. The Lord himself said we will do more than what he has done, do you think he was lying? I use to think like you until I position myself and the Lord started showing me things I could not believe. You can do all this things if you amend your ways.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2021
tarantino1:

Are you me? Is me you? grin grin

You captured my thoughts exactly. I really love this part “though his ministry is fake just like all of them but they are only jealous ... ignoring their association.”

If there’s one thing I like TB Joshua for is that the dude was an elite entrepreneur and salesman.
I’ll like to know more about the last paragraph tho
Someone who belongs to Jehovah witness- another false prophecy given organization that acts like they really know the Bible captured your thoughts very well.
grin grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by RussellRutherfo: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Hisincrease:
Listen All of You Posting stuffs up there.

1. Whether T.B Joshua is fake or real, the evidence we have on this earth proves that he's been IMPACTFUL.

2. His sermon has always centred on LOVE. Which the bible said, it's the greatest.

3. He gave and gave and gave. Which shows that his heart condition was right. Devil don't give good gifts continually. Buhari is an example.

4. He kept his family out of his church leadership. Which shows he was in a devoted service to God.

5. He has never replied critics with the same negative energy. That's spiritual maturity.

6. He never used all this wealth to acquire affluence, which means he soul was sold out for the kingdom.

7. He has always put others first. This is a genuine example of a devoted follower of God.

So if you like, dig out his occultic school certificate, I dare you to do half of what he has done with your current level of spirituality.

Peace!

Are you part of the many fake online accounts that Bisola, his ex direct staff talked about.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by jamesbridget13(f): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2021
May be they must have seen what others had not. Well, only God can judge
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by calvin0622(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2021
A prophet can never be appreciated in his home town.
Studentdelta21:
Prophet Jeremiah na confirm fake o... No joke, i be warri born.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Ogilinsaka: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

What does it cost to mind your freaking business?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by victorDanladi: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well i'm responding not for only you to see that TB Joshua actually said something when Dare Adeboye died.
I believe it all that matters now.
If they refused to say something now then they don't truly believe (trust) in the teaching of the man who said

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:43-48

I have shown you where TB Joshua was reported to have spoken when another so called minister died. So it's those who refused to say something after his death now that should speak to prove themselves true followers of the man from Nazareth! Proverbs 25:21 compare to Romans 12:20

I'm still very much around to tell you the secret behind their ranking system! smiley

I DEY ENJOY YOU

Please tell me the secret
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:

They even disliked him.

And this is the honest truth, many pastors in Nigeria dislike him, up till no tribute from all these selfish big pastors in Nigeria, we know them.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SKYHIGHfx: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Send bisola book to skyhigh_fx@yahoo.com
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:

They even disliked him.

Lol, so you are just confirming Nigerian pastors especially those who are not prophets are jealous fvcks and very evil? cheesy

You can fake every other aspect of ministry but being a prophet is special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.