Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74637 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by akan102: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

May you be the victim of a false prophet to experience it first hand
With the way you are spending your time and energy to speak against these men of God especially prophet TB JOSHUA, without any tangible thing to hold unto, eg video of his wrong doing or where he quoted outside or against the bible, except an alledge allegations from a lady whose allegations has never been tested to prove the accuracy of such allegations, Mr man I will advise you grow up and repent now, because no one has his time of visitation by dead in his hands.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Seun360:

Nonsense.

Just keep the thread when you or your loved ones fall victim to start gathering information on how to manage it.

Enjoy.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
akan102:

With the way you are spending your time and energy to speak against these men of God especially prophet TB JOSHUA, without any tangible thing to hold unto, eg video of his wrong doing or where he quoted outside or against the bible, except an alledge allegations from a lady whose allegations has never been tested to prove the accuracy of such allegations, Mr man I will advise you grow up and repent now, because no one has his time of visitation by dead in his hands.

It's my job to sanitizer our Father's house, the Kingdom. I can be here all I want

Do you know the thousands of miscarriages these false prophets down every year and the destinies of those children

Abeg shift IJN
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
me that asked you to paste link already knew you can't find any.

T. B Joshua is a generous man no doubt but you see his spiritual dealing we leave it to God

His isolation by himself from the pfn, can is beyond you, it is deep

So let's leave it at that

Can’t you research? Paste link paste link, google is your friend, use it. I hate when people shout paste link. Just do your research, if nothing then you tackle the person .
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by frankson1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Okotie preached and exposed the source of His power first alongside Oritsejaor as far back as 1999 and before. But because only few people had advance to know these things spiritually, it didn't gather much people behind it.

It's even now more people are being exposed to these truths. Notice after Oyakhilome had contact with him once, he disconnected and there wasn't any form of interaction again. Meaning he had done some research on information communicated to. Him

We heard lots of stuffs too back then from people who stayed at Ikotun.

I want to believe that Joshua didn't want to or even try to associate with other Pastors.

Anyway, 'I no wan talk' because using 'skills' to raise money is also not a good thing in His Kingdom. grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Can’t you research? Paste link paste link, google is your friend, use it. I hate when people shout paste link. Just do your research, if nothing then you tackle the person .

You are Blessed my brother.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by sevenhundred(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

May you be the victim of a false prophet to experience it first hand
did you have any first hand experience?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SimpleGuy001: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I see you are a messenger and doing the work of your father's. For your information, I'm a prophet of over 25 years. Maintain your Lane

Aha, now I get you. This is the reason why you men of God are always against him.

When you see something beyond your understanding, you try to quench and destroy it.

There are differences in spiritual levels; deep, deeper, deepest.

What a man of God in the deeper level can do, supersedes what a man in the deep level can do. It depends on the extent to which you are grounded in the word of God.

You only need to go in prayer and ask God for more grace and understanding. You don’t do so by trying to tarnish another person’s image, you won’t gain anything from it sir.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

People criticize what they don’t understand. Whenever you guys see something beyond your knowledge, you try to destroy it.
So, throw out the Truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God God taught by Jesus Christ, in order that we can continue feigning ignorance of what God has said even in this? undecided

I get it! Churchianism is littered with people like that who blatantly reject the teachings of Jesus Christ in order that they can continue to uphold that fed them via doctrines and traditions of men. You are not alone!. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
frankson1:

We heard lots of stuffs too back then from people who stayed at Ikotun.

I want to believe that Joshua didn't want to or even try to associate with other Pastors.

Anyway, 'I no wan talk' because using 'skills' to raise money is also not a good thing in His Kingdom. grin

I've been following Joshua carefully since before 1999. And can tell his Transitioning from how he started with 40 bench, how he was mopping toilet, sweeping ground, how he was wearing most times one golden dirty kaki short handed pastors cloth.

If I've been following him since as far back as before 1999, then I believe I'm an authority on the Joshua subject. He's just a satanist like the strong one that is rising in Zimbabwe called UEBERT ANGEL and the croonie from Malawi called Major One, Shepherd Bushiri and the other one in Abuja who acts like them called Emmanuel Esesebor

I have been investigating the performance of new ministers in Southern Africa, do you know that these guys are now so bold that once you're a new minister or not that strong, they force you to join their occult, or threaten such a ministry which most times involves death?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Equity15(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
lasisi69:
you seriously need a spiritual help... You've lost your sanity
this end time niggga. Omoh e don tey oh..where you enter?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Exactly, they always call deliverance ministries fake. It means they don’t believe all the miracles mentioned in the Bible.

If Moses who parted the Red Sea and Elijah who commanded fire from heaven were in this generation, they’ll call them fake too.
those condemning their own version haven,t even HEAL,CAST OUT DEMON,PERFORM MIRACLES like what jesus said in Mark 16:17 but they know the fake evrytime i am asking all of them show us the Original MOG one or peform what apostle PAUL did at least from your side or end stream it LIVE lets watch with correct medical
Report of who you are healing your own Mark 16:17 your own bible version no reach there and if its onsite no problem.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by sevenhundred(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

What's with the negative energy?

A man's life doesn't consist of what he has

If I win a soul to Heaven, I have more than enough. Good day
if you win a soul and you lost the chance to make heaven due to negative thinking towards your fellow human being, how will you feel?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by djon78(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God will bless you my brother. I was discussing this with my inner man just today. I listened to a new age regular pastor and I spoke my head in shame when I listened to him. Even the young ones coming behind are corrupted. Can we ever get teachings asides when I donated my 16 Million Naira car. Isn't there more to God than this watery information?

Back in the days, when you hear Reverend Tunde Jordan, Frederick KC Price, Rick Jones, Cindy Jacobs, Joyce Meyer, It has nothing but pure revelation. These days when I donated my 5 Million. What do we teach to people who are hopeless to become enlivened in their spirits and run with revelation. I'm angry with.. God help the kingdom. Many have derailed.

Actually Jesus in his parable talked about planting wheat and the enemy came and planted tares

When they wanted to cut away the tares, He told them to leave both the tares and the wheat to grow until the end of the age
Then they will be harvested and separated

The tares will be burnt by unquestionable fire

So the good and the bad will be together

But the secret of escaping these perilous times is being Led by the Holy Spirit
The teacher, guide, instructor, helper, strengthener

Walking with the Holy Spirit is the key and you Learn more from Him in the secret place, your personal fellowship time and you will never be deceived Lai Lai
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
nwajesus12:
I know you don't have brain, that's why you are pained, ode
[/s]

Dumb ass reta@ded brainwashed religious slave monkey. E pained you that I exposed your fake religious TRASH abi?
Basta@d reta@ded monkey.

STFU and FVCK OFF . Your mumuness is obviously inherited.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SimpleGuy001: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

It's my job to sanitizer our Father's house, the Kingdom. I can be here all I want

Do you know the thousands of miscarriages these false prophets down every year and the destinies of those children

Abeg shift IJN

Don’t fight for you God. We can’t do that, since you said you’re a prophet, do your job in winning souls for Christ and helping those in need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
deleo16:
those condemning their own version haven,t even HEAL,CAST OUT DEMON,PERFORM MIRACLES like what jesus said in Mark 16:17 but they know the fake evrytime i am asking all of them show us the Original MOG one or peform what apostle PAUL did at least from your side or end .

If na that one, I'm a demon eater. A lady with multiple demons many pastors closely couldn't handle. Upon reaching me could not misbehave.

There's a way to handle that. Those issues are minor. Using false spirits to do magic isn't miracle. Leave spiritual concerns for spiritual adults.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
NobleRace:

There's no divided line. People shouldn't put their mouths into things they don't understand.

TB Joshua isn't regarded as a true man of God. His mode of operation isn't that of the Holy Spirit. Of particular note is his remote control staunt, televised charity acts, selling of anointing oil, and other activities that are purely unbiblical.

Anyway, God is the only Judge. But, the Bible says "By their fruits, you will know them."
They ways of prophets are different from other pastors if u had existed in biblical time in istrael if U see prophet like Elisha,Isiah, Jeremiah, Habakkuk,Nehemiah,Joel U will called them mad men some never shaved their hairs,Amos preached naked,Samson wore 7 dreadlocks,John d Baptist eat only locust & honey,some wore sack cloth & hardly bath...people called them demonic spirit .if those men are on earth today other MOGs,PFN will call Elijah,Joel,Isiah,Jeremiah,Samuel occultist,sorcerers,magicians.you will hear expression like "by their fruits ye shall know them"
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Don’t fight for you God. We can’t do that, since you said you’re a prophet, do your job in winning souls for Christ and helping those in need.

It's part of the job so people warn their loved ones. Because we have souls trapped in many satanic ministry.

I'm 100% certain you serve in one of the churches I mentioned hence your anger. May God expose that your daddy in your dream so you too can detach. IJN
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SimpleGuy001: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, throw out the Truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God God taught by Jesus Christ, in order that we can continue feigning ignorance of what God has said even in this? undecided

I get it! Churchianism is littered with people like that who blatantly reject the teachings of Jesus Christ in order that they can continue to uphold that fed them via doctrines and traditions of men. You are not alone!. undecided

Throwing out which gospel, huh? Tell me what the late Tb Joshua has been saying that isn’t from the Bible.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SimpleGuy001: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
deleo16:
those condemning their own version haven,t even HEAL,CAST OUT DEMON,PERFORM MIRACLES like what jesus said in Mark 16:17 but they know the fake evrytime i am asking all of them show us the Original MOG one or peform what apostle PAUL did at least from your side or end stream it LIVE lets watch with correct medical
Report of who you are healing your own Mark 16:17 your own biblee version no reach there.

That’s the funny thing, they always claim to know the faith. Whatever is beyond their understanding, they destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
djon78:

Actually Jesus in his parable talked about planting wheat and the enemy came and planted tares

When they wanted to cut away the tares, He told them to leave both the tares and the wheat to grow until the end of the age
Then they will be harvested and separated

The tares will be burnt by unquestionable fire

So the good and the bad will be together

But the secret of escaping these perilous times is being Led by the Holy Spirit
The teacher, guide, instructor, helper, strengthener

Walking with the Holy Spirit is the key and you Learn more from Him in the secret place, your personal fellowship time and you will never be deceived Lai Lai

God bless you Son of the Most High. Which on the premise of what you started I want to end your writeup because we see in parts and should sync with the Spirit to communicate this truths at the same energy level.

... Hence true ministry is to teach and raise disciples to become Hokyspirit dependent not daddy dependent. By not raising Hokyspirit dependent people, we have stunted Christians, shallow Christians who do not know their left from the right. Let alone the Throne room of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

If na that one, I'm a demon eater. A lady with multiple demons many pastors closely couldn't handle. Upon reaching me could not misbehave.

There's a way to handle that. Those issues are minor. Using false spirits to do magic isn't miracle. Leave spiritual concerns for spiritual adults.
oga this one na grammer show us ORIGINAL MOG leave story show us since u know FAKE ONES show us ORIGINAL
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Tomide007: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
It's the political ranking in the religious system which he avoided in his lifetime that they are all confused about.
There is always a ranking in religious system, it has a lot to do with the politics in the country were a religion is established. TB Joshua refused to be a part of such arrangement and as a new church established after the ranking initiative: Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been in place the young man was blacklisted for his refusal to be a part of that team.
Though his ministry is FAKE just like all of them but they're only jealous of his speedy growth despite ignoring their association.
If you want to know more about the secret i'll tell you but be rest assured that this has a lot to do with the Nigerian Politics! smiley

Adeboye is jealous of his speedy growth, oyedepe is also jealous?.....the fact is that they don't see him as a real pastor. They see him as an occult.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:
Throwing out which gospel, huh? Tell me what the late Tb Joshua has been saying that isn’t from the Bible.
1. The man was preaching doctrines and traditions of men, which Jesus Christ warned His followers against the teaching and the imbibing of - Matthew 15 vs 1-14. undecided

2. The entirety of my previous response, you conveniently ignored, explaining why the man was a false Teacher and prophet was pulled entirely from details contained in the very teachings of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by SimpleGuy001: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jesus did it, not you. Don’t claim the glory, see why I say that Joshua and other men of God are different from you guys. Stop monitoring men of God upandan and call them fake, focus on your self and your calling. Let God hand their judgement, the time you used to monitor and insult them, use it on studying the Bible more sir. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Cnach: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

OP this matter is too high for you. Let it go. On the things you don't have understanding of, especially spiritually matters , you should trend carefully. Just as you are careful not to mention their names because they are men of God, you should also be careful to avoid or let go of some thoughts. Not everything requires your opinion. Leave it in God's hand. You call it jealousy but there are things that only God can review to you. Work out your own salvation. Leave their own matter alone
Especially when they are not telling people to follow the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

That’s the funny thing, they always claim to know the faith. Whatever is beyond their understanding, they destroy

What is beyond knowledge. That you took this ideology from Bishop T.D Jakes doesn't mean you're the only smart one.

My dear being a sangoma is simple. The ritual is easy. I know everything from A 2 Z. You think the devil himself hasn't come to me to enlist me to turn against the kingdom.?

When I turned against the devil, and pursued our father, the ten years of he'll I faced was it you who fought the warfare?

That a person uses familiar spirits to conjure information on people and disguise as prophecy is that so spiritually technical you think it's hard to do?

Smh. Some of us are following God all the day and won't trade the kingdom for bread. Never.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by djon78(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Exactly, they always call deliverance ministries fake. It means they don’t believe all the miracles mentioned in the Bible.

If Moses who parted the Red Sea and Elijah who commanded fire from heaven were in this generation, they’ll call them fake too.

The greatest Deliverance you get is by the word of God
Even if you cast out a demon and there is no word Jesus even said when the demon goes out and comes back seeing the place kept clean and empty
The demon will go and call spirits much stronger than it and that persons condition will be worse

But the ministry of the word drives out evil beings, sickness, diseases

The Bible in Psalm 119 vs 130 says that the entrance of God's word brings light
It gives understanding to the simple

So anyone that wants genuine Deliverance
Should sit under the ministry where God's word is taught
Changes won't come sharp but gradually you will see transformation taking place and I am telling from experience of what I have encountered

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Jesus did it, not you. Don’t claim the glory, see why I say that Joshua and other men of God are different from you guys. Stop monitoring men of God upandan and call them fake, focus on your self and your calling. Let God hand their judgement, the time you used to monitor and insult them, use it on studying the Bible more sir. God bless you

I thought you said I knew nothing.

God did it. All glory to Him alone. You wanted a strong response, you got it. Continue supporting people tying people and steal destinies. You hear. Loyal steward
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

They ways of prophets are different from other pastors if u had existed in biblical time in istrael if U see prophet like Elisha,Isiah, Jeremiah, Habakkuk,Nehemiah,Joel U will called them mad men some never shaved their hairs,Amos preached naked,Samson wore 7 dreadlocks,John d Baptist eat only locust & honey,some wore sack cloth & hardly bath...people called them demonic spirit .if those men are on earth today other MOGs,PFN will call Elijah,Joel,Isiah,Jeremiah,Samuel occultist,sorcerers,magicians.you will hear expression like "by their fruits ye shall know them"
You are called as a follower of Jesus Christ - not of Moses, Abraham, Joel, Hose, or even John the Baptist - not the old Covenant prophets. So when Jesus Christ spoke to you about fruits, you are expected by God to trust and obey His(Jesus Christ's) teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
sevenhundred:
if you win a soul and you lost the chance to make heaven due to negative thinking towards your fellow human being, how will you feel?

Blessed are those who wash their garments regularly. I check myself daily and I'm very close to the heart of God. As I write, the devil knows who the person behind this handle is, same as Our Father. We want our Kingdom to ourselves. Simple as ABC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.