Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (46058 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations to you...

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Donair(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Even Uganda go soon start dey move, africa is just so funny, the countries that had potential became useless the countries that had none are rising. Tufia. Congratulations op.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by psucc(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I can if they won't remove it and it is actually easy, you can come with a tourist visa and then apply to study and get a student visa
Please help

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by YaxxVille(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
If they can have 24/7 power supply with less resources i wonder what my country is doing with its resources??

What's Uganda population?
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Well get a job first okk first class Is nothing now if you don't have a job
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me, before you quote me i have been to uganda and i have business in Uganda so i know what am saying right know am in SA becareful undecided

Why go to SA. Return to Nigeria, the paradise of Africa. Pictures of you in Kampala at your business site or.......
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

Why go to SA. Return to Nigeria, the paradise of Africa. Pictures of you in Kampala at your business site or.......
so you loot my business am having my honey moon in SA will be back soon grin cheesy
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
so you loot my business am having my honey moon in SA will be back soon grin cheesy

I can bet my big balls you don't have a business in Uganda. grin .. Honey moon ke? You didnt see a jar of honey to leak under the moon in Nigeria? cheesy grin
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

I can bet my big balls you don't have a business in Uganda. grin .. Honey moon ke? You didnt see a jar of honey to leak under the moon in Nigeria? cheesy grin
okey naw we move grin grin you want proof Black man with low mentality
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CalmElder(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

It is the schools policy, Are you into farming?

Is farming big business in Uganda?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
okey naw we move grin grin you want proof Black man with low mentality

How did proof become a burden of low mentality. Next time think twice before you expose your ignorance on a public forum. Like I said you have never been to Uganda. I can say with certaintity you dont have a passport. All this ignorant Trump ass lickers forming big boys.

Business in Uganda, Honey moon in SA. This is nairaland not dreamland.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

How did proof become a burden of low mentality. Next time think twice before you expose your ignorance on a public forum. Like I said you have never been to Uganda. I can say with certaintity you dont have a passport. All this ignorant Trump ass lickers forming big boys.

Business in Uganda, Honey moon in SA. This is nairaland not dreamland.
you want me to snap my business address in Uganda to show to you as a proof that i have a business in Uganda or what grin grin no problem been poor can change one's sense of reasoning
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Rider01(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
you want me to snap my business address in Uganda to show to you as a proof that i have a business in Uganda or what grin grin no problem been poor can change one's sense of reasoning

Tsuipps
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by SammyDaniel(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Amazing.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

Tsuipps
grin grin waiting you want
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2021
TheStranger:

I graduated with the 'below' you mentioned but I won't try to make him feel less.
Congratulations bro, Igbo Amaka

Oil dey your head.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Jidibia:

Did you check the country he schooled?
Uganda of all country.
Let him come to Naija, he will point 3rd class.

We too dey fool ourselves with this superiority. Do you know the number of 1st class on the street in this country?

2nd class dey do factory job, that guy will get better job before 80% of our grads. We still live on past achievements.

That's a country that works. Forget say na Uganda o
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by biggy26: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

What I am sharing is based on my experience and my location, I live in the city, Kampala and we all know uganda is not as rich as Nigeria and remember uganda is a landlocked country, but I love it here and I have been here for a very long time
Congrats bro! Yeah, heard the people are friendly. I once lived in Kenya, nice country too.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

Negative vibes... All I see is one trying to make them feel less in disguise. My brother, make money. That's the bottom line. The persons holding Nigeria to ransome are packaged nomads who forged results. Its all bout u. All of us cannot have 2.1 or 1st class but it's not a limitation. The limitation is YOU

You're right about the bolded, but your first statement isn't true.

You can just go through the thread and see how they are insulting the guy.

Nigerians hate what they're not.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
OsusHunter:

Till date, I'm still very proud of myself that a strived very hard to graduate with 2.1.
2.5cgpa in 100l, 3.0 in 200, 3.5 in 300l, 4.5 and 4.0 in 500l.
At the end of the day, I made 3.57!
I'll forever be proud of my efforts.

Glory be to God.

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Cburke(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
akaahs:

Can u fabricate a pyrolysis machine or plastic recycling machine?

Write me in WhatsApp, let's talk some more. 08101663059
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ccollins(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I can if they won't remove it and it is actually easy, you can come with a tourist visa and then apply to study and get a student visa
pls, assiduously give us a break down of expenses made already at the Cavendish university and what of the post graduate programs, what budget should one have when coming in consideration of the expenditures to be made for a student
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Emmypure: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
I heard with 500 k u can buy degree in benin republic, how true is that.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by zchigozie: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by OsusHunter: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
dude u never travel out before shutup some of us that do travel out daily are telling you something ur here masturbating on your grandpa gravy must everyone be poor like you, have you been to Uganda b4? who told you the have light and all that yes you hate Nigeria but is good compare to many other African Country kampala is a nice country but the are broke and poor and have a stupid leader like buhari
Dear morón,
I know dolts like you hates admitting that you've made a fool of yourself. I can see how people are quoting you and putting you in your place. I don't understand what you meant by masturbating on your father's grave but if it makes you happy, you can add your mother to it.

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by shiffynaani(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me, before you quote me i have been to uganda and i have business in Uganda so i know what am saying right know am in SA becareful undecided
buh bro who ask you all these questions? grin
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Brown2012: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Frenzy01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations brother. God. Bless you in your future endeavors.

Abeg.. Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by reversedrolez: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
dettolgel:
Nonso congratulations. Abeg no mind those village people and witchiwitchin wey full this thread.

Uganda got good schools with students with good head on their shoulders.

I be get one Uganda babe then ooh, them sabi give like say na handshake. Lol.

I hope you collect wella, I don't dey reason say na im you no wan come back again ooh. No he Naija girl wey dey use their own do shakara

But those girls too get marine spirit
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
mezico96:
Congratulations man
If you were in Nigeria your qualifications will earn you a job at Nepa office shaa

Not as a manager oo...but as a marketer grin
Here we do things the opposite...

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is This Babe Doing? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.