Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (45690 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CalmElder(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Yes very big

What kind of crops make money?
Won't there be jealousy if a foreigner were to succeed more than them?
What is the government policy concerning companies founded in Uganda by other Africans ( whites always have it easier)?
What part of the country is especially known for farming?
Does their government allow repatriation of funds?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Eziruby: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
ccollins:
pls, assiduously give us a break down of expenses made already at the Cavendish university and what of the post graduate programs, what budget should one have when coming in consideration of the expenditures to be made for a student

https://www.nairaland.com/6593691/break-down-living-studying-uganda#102516861
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eziruby:
Congratulations!

Thanks
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by STARGREEN(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

My family never wanted me to study in Nigeria because of strikes and all that, so I decided to come here and I do not regret it

Congratulations bro.
Kindly do M. Sc nay P.hD before settling down in Nigeria if you can.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
CalmElder:

What kind of crops make money?
Won't there be jealousy if a foreigner were to succeed more than them?
What is the government policy concerning companies founded in Uganda by other Africans ( whites always have it easier)?
What part of the country is especially known for farming?
Does their government allow repatriation of funds?

Mostly banana, Ugandans are friendly and we have refugees from neighbouring countries living here, infact it is easy to set up a company here as long as you can pay for the work permit, people farm everywhere as long as you have your land and of course you can send your money back home , infact it is easy to send money out from Ugandan than from Nigeria, just go to western union and send out

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
STARGREEN:

Congratulations bro.
Kindly do M. Sc nay P.hD before settling down in Nigeria if you can.

Thanks I am already on it
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okikiadehussein:

Your WhatsApp number please

Please pm me
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
For those that want to know more please read here

https://www.nairaland.com/6593691/break-down-living-studying-uganda
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by STARGREEN(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Thanks I am already on it

Excellent.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by DedeNkem: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

It's a shame your own country's education system is crap and wasn't conducive for you to achieve all these.

May thunder hammer all Nigerian politicians both past and present!

Congrats. bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
lol smart girl just like that i give you 50k say waiting happen
haha, evening
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CalmElder(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Mostly banana, Ugandans are friendly and we have refugees from neighbouring countries living here, infact it is easy to set up a company here as long as you can pay for the work permit, people farm everywhere as long as you have your land and of course you can send your money back home , infact it is easy to send money out from Ugandan than from Nigeria, just go to western union and send out

Thank you.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please if you sent a pm please resend
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by thelish(f): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Apply for Ugandan tourist visa and then apply for resident permit once you arrive
Thanks so much
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me, before you quote me i have been to uganda and i have business in Uganda so i know what am saying right know am in SA becareful undecided
The truth is that Uganda is way better than Nigeria. We only have a larger economy, that's all. We just hype ourselves for nothing. Just travel out and see.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I would be staying because the university always employ first class graduates, I don't think I want to come to Nigeria now with everything we read online. Lol
Online universities are not regarded at all. I'd rather get a degree from a real university.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

The truth is that Uganda is way better than Nigeria. We only have a larger economy, that's all. We just hype ourselves for nothing. Just travel out and see.
tell me how is way better than Nigeria with fact oh and everything I have been to Uganda recently this year even early Feb so tell me
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nicoswit(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Lol
Uganda has really moulded you, you don't portray barbaric behavior of an average Nigerian smiley

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Yes very big
Hello, congrats on your graduation.

I have a question about Kampala?.

Are there many white people living in Kampala?
And what are the chances of making friends with white women living in Kampala?

Thanks.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by dettolgel: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2021
reversedrolez:

But those girls too get marine spirit

I am in business of curing marine spirits. Send the girls my way.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Hello, congrats on your graduation.

I have a question about Kampala?.

Are there many white people living in Kampala?
And what are the chances of making friends with white women living in Kampala?

Thanks.

Yea lots of white people live here and you see them everywhere
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Online universities are not regarded at all. I'd rather get a degree from a real university.

Cavendish University is not an online university, the school is located opposite the American embassy in Uganda
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Yea lots of white people live here and you see them everywhere
Oh, ok. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by waploger(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
lol smart girl just like that i give you 50k say waiting happen

me na just 4k i need
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
LadyRosa:

Focus on your hustle.
Ignore losers with free mbs. Continue writing and earning your pay. Last last them no go follow you chop your food wey you hustle for.

#Smile

The free MB part got me. That's pure savage on him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.