Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (45650 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Vanity upon vanity...

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2021
First class no matter again @poster, what Matters most, is what you have to Offer To the society, Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by sunny200: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

Bro how much is house rent in Ugandan, how much is school fees, internet and phone
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by IjawAboki007: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2021
HIV plenty for Uganda ooh
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by MARKone(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2021
deltateam:

Is it not Idi Amin's country?

Congrats Nonso.

Tomorrow now Uganda will start asking for visa to enter their country.

I blame Buhari for this.

Lol.

He said is it not Idi Amin's country. Are we not presently in Buhari's country, what is difference between Idi Amin and Buhari, Nonso that has tasted both worlds says he is staying back in Idi Amin's country, Where there is 24/7 electricity, peaceful environment, and General well being. Nigerians will start trooping in there to spoil the country grin

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by deavicky(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Imagine, Nigerian now go to study in Ugandan.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by dettolgel: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Nonso congratulations. Abeg no mind those village people and witchiwitchin wey full this thread.

Uganda got good schools with students with good head on their shoulders.

I be get one Uganda babe then ooh, them sabi give like say na handshake. Lol.

I hope you collect wella, I don't dey reason say na im you no wan come back again ooh. No he Naija girl wey dey use their own do shakara

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by illitracy: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Uganda, kai big nyash no for let me read.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Wapchrist1(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

Can i hv your contact i will love to send my brother there
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Tomilola360: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin

congrats man but pls don't hype Uganda. pls pls cool
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by parkervero(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
apostle96:
U had 4.49cgpa 4.49 is second class upper division in Nigeria university You are 2:1 bro..not first-class
Did he actually say he had that grade or you just assumed?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by chocolatelady(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by OsusHunter: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me
Jokes apart, how's your life in this Nigeria, a so-called rich country?
Are you fulfilled?

Uganda might be broke but it has:
Stable electric power
Friendly environment
Etc. What seems like a mirage for your so-called rich Nigeria...
Always use your brain before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by OsusHunter: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

People with 2.2 and below will storm the thread now to make you feel less.
Till date, I'm still very proud of myself that I strived very hard to graduate with 2.1.
2.5cgpa in 100l, 3.0 in 200, 3.5 in 300l, 4.5 and 4.0 in 500l.
At the end of the day, I made 3.57!
I'll forever be proud of my efforts.

Glory be to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by xxxXXXxxx: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2021
OsusHunter:

Jokes apart, how's your life in this Nigeria, a so-called rich country?
Are you fulfilled?

Uganda might be broke but it has:
Stable electric power
Friendly environment
Etc. What seems like a mirage for your so-called rich Nigeria...
Always use your brain before commenting.
dude u never travel out before shutup some of us that do travel out daily are telling you something ur here masturbating on your grandpa gravy must everyone be poor like you, have you been to Uganda b4? who told you the have light and all that yes you hate Nigeria but is good compare to many other African Country kampala is a nice country but the are broke and poor and have a stupid leader like buhari
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Roman7(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I am a Nigerian

How does one gain admission to study there??

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Lancer47(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats
Just dey your Uganda find work no
Bother to come back.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by LegalWolf: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me

Would you shut your trap !
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by ekestic1976(f): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Theicecode(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
IamGeorgie:
First class student d write this kind of English wey you write. You must be half baked. No matter how harsh it is in Nigeria, we do it better here.
Mumu, congratulate him and move on, I wonder y'all always try to demean others like y'all are better
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by akaahs(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I can if they won't remove it and it is actually easy, you can come with a tourist visa and then apply to study and get a student visa
We will be waiting, please try put up something like guide on how to go about it.
Thinking of sending one of my siblings.
Thanks. Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Livesimple: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2021
After asking u severally how much is their tuition and other logistics u fail to answer nonsense, what's even de significance of dis news now if u can't give ur fellow countryman hint on the cost of education there
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats ...but the course u read is dead in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:

You are very myopic in your thinking.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Strydermanz(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by princewarri1985: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
If ordinary ugandan can boast of 24/7 electricity, and Nigeria keep struggling with epileptic power supply, that means am done with this country abeg make nobody hold me anymore, am trekking from warri to Australlia abeg make nobody hold me am done

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by abumeinben(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity

Thunder go fire me if I nor tell you congrats.

CONGRATS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRSTULOBIA

This is a positive distraction from the norms in nowadays Nigeria, sadly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.