Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? (3035 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ayo2004: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
sirtuler:

Good forbid , I can't marry my wife again .. She is too insultiing , intact as am typing now she's insulting me ...
U see fire,u still walk enter...u suppose chop insult till thy kingdom come
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Dagger111(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
When you marry for the wrong reasons.

Do you even know if she would want to marry you again if the hands of time were turned?

Check your own character before judging others cos for all you know, your character could be what is bringing out the domineering beast in her.

Sometimes you men push a woman beyond her limits and when she charges back at you, shes now seen as "domineering" or stubborn.

You have not finished marrying her in this one you're both in, youre already talking about another one. Impatience!.

Manage her like that. You have entered, you have entered. No going back.

This one eyes don see for relationship/marriage o. Sorry enh
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dagger111:

This one eyes don see for relationship/marriage o. Sorry enh

I didn't need to experience it first hand. I learnt from other peoples experience.

Sorry for yourself who has not taken time to understudy the current marriage system because you're just going to jump on the same bandwagon and suffer the same fate as them.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Dagger111(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

I didn't need to experience it first hand. I learnt from other peoples experience.

Sorry for yourself who has not taken time to understudy the current marriage system because you're just going to jump on the same bandwagon and suffer the same fate as them.

Sorry lady... My relationship has always been one of d best. U miss road. Ur punna don suffer, i am 98% sure, you now remain with a dilapidated V-J.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dagger111:

Sorry lady... My relationship has always been one of d best. U miss road. Ur punna don suffer, i am 98% sure, you now remain with a dilapidated V-J.

I forgot this place has been taken over by kids.

Enjoy your delusional life.

3 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Dagger111(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

Said by an expired evening news paper

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by adedayoa2(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

most of them said they can't marry a woman like their mum on another thread, so I believe this thread die.https://www.nairaland.com/6587813/lets-sincere-marry-woman-like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
rex444:
this your question.... Assume U have not married?? Marry your current wife??.. where will the current wife come from ? Hian

I thought I am the only one who doesn't understand OP's post. I've read it over & over grin.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
ImaIma1:
This question was asked in a poll for married couples in my church and mostly the women said NO. The pastor was bothered.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Did they give reasons?
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by mosdii(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by ImaIma1(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
bukatyne:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Did they give reasons?

Well, you know many of them would not talk with their partners around, not to talk of in a group. But series of relationship gatherings were organized to address what the issues could be.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
adedayoa2:
most of them said they can't marry a woman like their mum on another thread, so I believe this thread die.https://www.nairaland.com/6587813/lets-sincere-marry-woman-like

What the men have been reduced to today.
Sad!
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

I'm not even dreaming of it any more. Not with all these marital issues all over the place.

Until the men learn to love and tolerate their woman's excesses, I'll be viewing from afar.

I'm ready to tolerate your excesses and overlook your flaws... Oya come let's talk
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
pansophist:
I'm not married, but in a long term committed relationship that will probably last a lifetime (thats if she doesn't turn to a crazy feminist tomorrow cheesy). If I have to choose again, I'll choose her still. She is the best a man can ever dream of. Beauty, brain, confirm ikebe, come get money and that forever youthful looks join am. What more can a man ask God for ?

Is she single? grin
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Omuuvwie(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
One thing I have know and understand very well is that marriage na 21st century scam,
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Which of them are we talking about here?
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by enambobo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
One common thing I observe in most Nigerians women is their insulting nature. Search through this forum you'll see bullocks of them. They hardly make a comment without insults. Just a few are polite.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks for confirming my hypothesis. Single women are often the noisemakers when topics like these are raised.

Those in good homes know what they're doing and have things going fine.

CharisEleos:

I'm not even dreaming of it any more. Not with all these marital issues all over the place.

Until the men learn to love and tolerate their woman's excesses, I'll be viewing from afar.

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ishilove: 2:45am On Jun 09, 2021
sirtuler:

Good forbid , I can't marry my wife again .. She is too insultiing , intact as am typing now she's insulting me ...
Lmao
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ishilove: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Michelle55:

It seems the more you are being ignored the higher your hatred and bitterness for Nigeria women becomes.. So the women in your entire family are from Somalia right?
If you really don't have any tangible thing to say, kindly keep mute next time to avoid sounding foolish as always.
For always saying vile things about our women(forgetting that your mom, sisters and even aunties are all Nigerians) you will remain frustrated! Ewu Gambia!
Buhahahahahahaha!!! cheesy
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Gaddafih001(m): 2:49am On Jun 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
When you marry for the wrong reasons.

Do you even know if she would want to marry you again if the hands of time were turned?

Check your own character before judging others cos for all you know, your character could be what is bringing out the domineering beast in her.

Sometimes you men push a woman beyond her limits and when she charges back at you, shes now seen as "domineering" or stubborn.

You have not finished marrying her in this one you're both in, youre already talking about another one. Impatience!.

Manage her like that. You have entered, you have entered. No going back.

Says who?
It’s only a very poor man that will die in the hands of a wicked woman.
If she declares you persona non grata,move on and save your self from stroke.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ishilove: 2:50am On Jun 09, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks for confirming my hypothesis. Single women are often the noisemakers when topics like these are raised.

Single men as well. Singles are the most opinionated when marital issues are being discussed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2021
Everyone is free to have their opinions, but in the midst of that some are borne from internal problems.

The lady I tagged got problems.

Ishilove:

Single men as well. Singles are the most opinionated when marital issues are being discussed.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Wizywiz(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2021
I can't I cannot oooo...infact I ve worked out of the union.... moreover I can't love women or give them the love they want, I can't remarry. Am better off single and alone...no women worries no women wahala...
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2021
O yes.
I will marry her
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:

Good homes you say?

Why then did you make this kind of post? And why haven't any of the women or men having " good homes" graced this post?

Keep deceiving yourselves. Like we don't know what is obtainable in today's marriages.

I'm out!
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Stormyharper(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
micellgevity:
Let's assume you have not married. And you just want to marry now, can you marry your current wife again? Pls honest answers. Identify the specimen with reason. Lol
As for me, I can't, cos it's like a hell with her domineering tendencies.

grin grin grin bros don enter one chance oooo. Se na arrange marriage u do ni? Abi na from blind dates to i do?? Remember it takes two to tango so youself go share 50% of the wahala you sre going through now. Anyway on a positive note from my heart to you grin grin nothing is permanent ooo it is well sha
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by pauladonis(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

You just adviced men to check their character, implying that men may be the only problematic ones.

Now you're saying you're gonna hold out on marriage until men learn to tolerate their wives' excesses...

Where did that even come from?

You can't even stick to your own script...

GTFOH with your double standards...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant / What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.