Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (61487 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by timberprides: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
A word is a enough for a wise. Curses that follow David due to the evil he did to Queen Chef ehn,.
E go choke David when things start falling apart for him.
NL men always supporting rubbish.
They person you are asking to marry Chioma, was he the one who disfigured Chioma?
mosquito dey ur head,how davido take destroy her like,abi d guy na him make her life better n glamorous...who know her b4 davido begin dey shout chioma my lover.

Be truthful n don't lie have u eva come across dat name b4 davido make her a limelight.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

No make me vex!
As long as some girls refuse to have sense, things like this will keep happening. What do you mean "made her drop out of school and put her in the family way?"
Is Chioma a childddd? Madam, she was carried away be the riches and enjoyment and felt she needed to be on "STANBY TO PROTECT HER TERRITORY" as some of them will say.
Who puts her life on hold because of a man? Especially one that you're not married to yet? I no understand some babes sef.
When she was busy jumping from country to country on private jets abandoning her education.I'm sure you applauded her like..."this babe dey ball" A friend of mine said chioma was using jazz, I just laughed. Abi no be Davido again? As for the marriage side, as a lady, if you decide to be useless, there are some men that on ground to help you achieve that. Davido only took advantage of the whole situation and told her what she needed to hear then.
So Madam, be calming down. I'd rather you campaign that young girls/ladies should learn to use their brains when it matters most. No be everything fine face and t*t* dey solve.
But what do you have to say about David going to meet Chioma's family in respect to marriage?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by lkillbrokehoes: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Speaktruth88:
David has 3 babymamas or 4. So he should marry all of them?

Did somebody force Chioma that was watching while he had children with 2 or 3 other women to not use birth control or you people think this your Ipob assumption behaviour will work on free will? She is a gold digger like all of them she should play her position.

He will not marry her if he marries it will be the first babymama if it was my sister I would tell her to stay far away God knows how many babymamas he will end up with before he is 40.
I wonder bro, she's just so dumb like those typical Nigerian girls, no sense at all.

I just knew Davido will never marry her, someone that's still young and won't stop flexiing until he gets to 50, David can't easily marry early, no way! he deceived the chioma girl and the dumb girl fell for him.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by lkillbrokehoes: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

U never know that lady? She is the most foolish lady on this forum.
No one can take that medal from her here cheesy
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Klass99(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by FashionCookie(f): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
But what do you have to say about David going to meet Chioma's family in respect to marriage?

Chioma was desperate my dear...and you know Igbo tradition of coming to see a girl's parents if not, the child will answer the girl's family name...bla bla bla bla...
Don't forget that before Chioma, there were others. What do we have to say about that? Abi them no be human being? I always knew her case was not going to be different. What's she made of? GOLD?
If Chioma were a smart girl, she would have taken a cue from the way Davido treated others. There's a saying in Warri, it goes thus..."cane wey them take flog first wife, them no dey throway am. Them dey keep am for back of door dey wait the second wife."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by FashionCookie(f): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Klass99:

I smiled at these parts of your post. How do you deceive someone into becoming a baby mama against their values?

She met David with two of his baby mamas on ground and still choooked head and was even happy to take care of his daughters.

If she had any values, she shouldn't have been rolling with David to begin with or she for date am and comot without getting pregnant.

My dear, that's my point exactly too. She was greedy.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Klass99(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2021
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Bunmhi(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Assurance grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

Chioma was desperate my dear...and you know Igbo tradition of coming to see a girl's parents if not, the child will answer the girl's family name...bla bla bla bla...
Don't forget that before Chioma, there were others. What do we have to say about that? Abi them no be human being? I always knew her case was not going to be different. What's she made of? GOLD?
If Chioma were a smart girl, she would have taken a cue from the way Davido treated others. There's a saying in Waari, it goes thus..."cane wey them take flog first wife, them no dey throway am. Them dey keep am for back of door dey wait the second wife."
Please don't waste your time arguing with people like her, you will get tired because she doesn't have anything sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Klass99(f): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2021
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by IkengaRussell(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
A word is a enough for a wise. Curses that follow David due to the evil he did to Queen Chef ehn,.
E go choke David when things start falling apart for him.
NL men always supporting rubbish.
They person you are asking to marry Chioma, was he the one who disfigured Chioma?

Disfigured kwa undecided..Bia this girl,idikwa alright?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Godbless3(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
But they can destroyed others destiny right? May you daughters not fail victims.

If my daughter after every advice and training she still think having belle to a man who is yet to marry her and is notorious for having baby mama then your thinking is waste.
So she thaught Sophia didn't meet davido standard that she is better thats why you think forcing them to marry is appropriet?
Stvpid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by FashionCookie(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Klass99:

In fact ehn!!! Her matter dey annoy me, like what was she thinking? That her case would be different?

Or she thought by showing her mothering skills towards his daughters she would be considered a virtuous woman and he will marry her?
No mind her...very annoying. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by FashionCookie(f): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Please don't waste your time arguing with people like her, you will get tired because she doesn't have anything sensible to say.
As in...haba
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Klass99(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Godbless3(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

was meeting her family a precedent for marriage? was she not already pregnant for davido?
A girl should respect her family and God but you start opening mouth anyhow.
Why are you not making a case for Sophia Momodu (Davido first baby mama)?
Was she not decieve also?
If davido shout another name now you will see as dem go open leg wide.
Is this how the future is female?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Kokaine(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Davido, Fear not!
Whether you marry chi or not is not the issue.
All you need do is to Bodly and Courageously come out of every form of sin and Unrighteousness and Completely surrender to JESUS Christ.

We Live in a very mean, evil and Wicked World but those who put their Trust in GOD will be like Mount Zion that cannot be moved.
see this fool again. They've given all these pastors too much voice in Africa. Irrelevant air headed hustlers oh.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Twelfthman: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Lol
If she channel that passion towards a business I bet she go turn billionaire.. But she choose bitterness negativism and unexplainable hatred for men. I won't even advise my enemy to marry such a person not to talk of my friend or relative. Her type no deserve man

stayclearofme:

Always laying curses on people's children. I wonder the type of type of upbringing that you have. You are such a bitter soul and a very nasty person. You go carry people matter for head like say na your own u go just die of high blood pressure if care is not taking. Yeye person.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Tjah: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

1. Made her dropped out of school.
2. Put her in a family way.
3. Took her to her kinsmen to disgrace her in the name of "I want to marry you daughter".

I swear God will punish Davido wherever he is if he doesn't do the needful..
I'm interested in point 3 alone.
To d ladies-INTRODUCTION: is to let ur family members know that u are not a virgin,at least he has been d one f@#king u.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

1. Made her dropped out of school.
2. Put her in a family way.
3. Took her to her kinsmen to disgrace her in the name of "I want to marry you daughter".

I swear God will punish Davido wherever he is if he doesn't do the needful..
First of all for a woman to drop your ambitions and goals just for marriage shows either greed laziness stupidity. She weighed her options and choose what suited her best she obviously choose fame and wealth over her own goals in life she was not forced into doing anything. we make choices we pay for our choice. There have been other women in davidos life before her so what assured her that she would be the last. God will not punish davido specially if that is what anyone is waiting for maybe karma but not any special punishment from God
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
What he did to Chioma, did he do it to others?

Ok. You have a point there...

Well my advise to ladies is that don't think whatever you have can change a man like that. Instead protect yourself from any damage he can do to you. If you want to get pregnant for him it's fine as long as its deliberate and you are ready for the fact that height not marry you.
I actually think Chioma is prepared for that. It's you Nairaland feminists that are pained and bitter about her.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by chris51(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Na by force for David to marry Chioma?
What of the person that has the 1st child for him?
Uche can go ahead and marry Chioma if he wishes.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by chris51(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
chris51:
Na by force for David to marry Chioma?
What of the person that has the 1st child for him?
Uche can go ahead and marry Chioma if he wishes.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by pacespot(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2021
What is wrong with igbos and all this entitlement towards their women, as if chioma is his sister? So you will stay in the marriage with them after the two tied knots, if not, then why are you making the decision for them?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by pacespot(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I still wonder why some people with no blood tie think they have a say in the activities and affairs of a grown up person

That is why it is not everybody you should respond to, anybody can open their mouth to say whatever they like in this world, we have different characters of people among us, we might just look the same.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Cossybob(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Damn nigga
We take everything as a joke in 9ja, I believe in every nonsense there's always a sense however what do I know

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2021
OssyMalik:

Meanwhile, I need the answer to the math problem below:

The answer is correct, unknown
Since the left and right value is unknown
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by mightyhaze: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2021
toren:

She has values? Which values? Was she asleep while Davido fuckedd her without condoms? Silly girl.
shocked
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Blackdisciple(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ohh the gay guy...!

Who take gays serious!!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lol another clown.

Why didn't he tell Davido to marry his other baby mamas?

Why Chioma?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Jayrow08: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make Davido take that prophecy serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.