Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (61464 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Klass99:

Sapphire, what is it about this David & Chioma's matter that makes you go crazy like this? Do you know Chioma personally? David made her drop out of school? How please? Did he use jazz or put a gun to her head?

She went into this with her eyes wide open and took in for him, it wasn't rape or an accident. I guess she and others thought that because her's was a male child, it was a done deal that David will marry her.

Newsflash men are more enamoured with their daughters than their sons, it is women who are usually crazy about their male children. Even if David marries her what kind of marriage do you envisage she will have?

She disgraced herself first, by carrying on like an mgbeke girl who lacks basic home training and respect for her own parents/kinsmen. Which decent and responsible girl leaves school to gallivant all over the globe with a man who is not her husband?

I don't feel sorry for her one bit, it serves her right. If David didn't have a history and trail of baby mamas, one would be inclined to say she was naive and didn't know better.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
pacespot:
What is wrong with igbos and all this entitlement towards their women, as if chioma is his sister? So you will stay in the marriage with them after the two tied knots, if not, then why are you making the decision for them?

You saw that too.

Only because Chioma is Igbo like him.

He doesn't give a crap about the other baby mamas.

They will never stop thinking too highly of themselves.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by babacos: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's a win for both parties involved..davido gave her fame and she's already famous while she gave him a son..imao I don't think anybody is a loser her
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by detectivejones: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2021
sapphiere:

1. Made her dropped out of school.
2. Put her in a family way.
3. Took her to her kinsmen to disgrace her in the name of "I want to marry you daughter".

I swear God will punish Davido wherever he is if he doesn't do the needful..

Take a deep breath sis
She'll be fine, btw all you mentioned was her Choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.