Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45194 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Everester: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
All I can say is , May God forgive your ignorance. He never at any time joined CAN. Catholic too had chosen not to join. They were there before as a member but left . Not every denomination is a member of CAN. Its by choice.
Sir, no hard feeling or another meaningful to this, pls I will like to know other church apart from Catholic that is not a member of CAN or PFN, pls just so curious about it,no hard feeling
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Maobichek: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2021
JesseJo:

Are you a Christian?

If so pls answer this question.

Who ordained Paul the Apostle for Ministry?

Please read Act 9: 6-18, thank you
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by ameh99: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?

Which kind mumu question come be this nau...

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by desiredhome: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2021
frowland:

Well, he have the option to make it free. No one is forcing him to charge exorbitantly, same way no one is forcing him to give out Rice ans Indomie. Its a choice.
Christianity is not a choice, it has its lay down principle....... church is charity not for business
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Omonuejegbo(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2021
CAN, like Buhari was too socked to react to the death of the prophet very early. It just did after its recovery from the sock

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2021
daddytime:
Mtchew

Political Christians and Muslims.

Shame on y'all.

Judges and Apartheid chiefs.

Wetin the man do una?

Boss don't reason spiritual matters logically. Leave spiritual matters for spiritual actors.

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, TB Joshua issue is something else. My aunty was in Lagos around 80s, TB Joshua then was a spiritualist oh, always in the water and bar beach for sacrifice. In a twinkle of an eye, he cut his beard, became Pst and change his mode of dressing.

Many ppl who knows him well and saw his overnight transformation are scared of the"Jesus" he used for his miracles. Only Jesus Christ knows those that are His despite all we see in this morden day Christianity.

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Yadid:

Haba! Distort biblical facts small small o. God sent Paul to Agabus? Really? Agabus was mentioned just twice in the whole bible in Acts 11:28 and he prophesied a famine, nothing to do with Paul at all. Second time Agabus was mentioned in bible was Acts 21:10-11 and he prophesied the persecution that awaited Paul in Jerusalem. Paul was never sent to Agabus as you mischievously claimed. In the two scriptures, it was Agabus that came around.

Paul was ordained by no man. The only thing close to an ordination he had was Ananias (a mere disciple) laying hands on him after the encounter on the road to Damascus. Check Acts 9 and then Galatians 1. Even when he went to Jerusalem to see Peter and James after three years, it was not for ordination.

Stop distorting the bible just to justify the traditions of men. There were more prophets in the bible not ordained by any man than those ordained by man. See Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Paul, Haggai, Silas, Barnabas, even James. Abraham was acknowledged as a prophet by God, yet he wasn't ordained of any man.

You lack understanding. Whom did God sent TB Joshua to?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Stfe:
Nawa o! Ur farm don dey yellow for ng already! I hope u'r not a religionist? So,if person no go school of theology,another man of God no annoint am,so no be God call am? I no dey when God call Him servants o! So I no fit judge o!

False narrative.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Akinh: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

The Christendom is not a sell out. We will make sure the person who typed this congratulatory message Is investigated inside house.
now I have conclude....Sir or ma greenfarmsng...ur brain need to be check asap..I don't care maybe ur mentor is Okotie or those Shitty G.O...this man has done more good than harm to the society even Muslim communties pray for u...I guess u re gonna ask em to check ur stupid blog right..i pity u and ur generation..... Jesus himself said there is no what .......on ....what...? Ode
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Skoonheid:

You are here again today to show the world your immaturity and ignorance. Read Mark 16:15. Christ ordained him and anyone else who chooses to go into ministry.

A time will come when you will remember all of these. Then shall you understand
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Akinh:
now I have conclude....Sir or ma greenfarmsng...ur brain need to be check asap..I don't care maybe ur mentor is Okotie or those Shitty G.O...this man has done more good than harm to the society even Muslim communties pray for u...I guess u re gonna ask em to check ur stupid blog right..i pity u and ur generation..... Jesus himself said there is no what .......on ....what...? Ode

All of these curses doesn't equate spiritual truths

Good day
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by petra1(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

youre wrong theese are propehts of God
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Valhalaog(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=GreenFarmsNG post=102534432]

Smh. I can ask. Moses ordained Joshua

Who ordained him?

Your useless papa ordained him
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Gireiboy(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Chidorx60:

Who are u to ask who ordained him....was there any part in the Bible that claimed that a man must undergo a man's apprenticeship before he is certified a prophet

Who ordained Moses...it was God directly,
Who Ordained Elijah. ...it was God directly,
Who Ordained John the Baptist...it was God directly..
Even Jesus himself..it was God..so werin una they talk...this question isn't coming from u...
So, Jesus is not God? i mean! judging from your statement.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Maobichek: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Who ordained Enoch, Elijah, Abraham and Moses ?

Shebi it's Daddy G.O. ?

All you need for God to ordain you nah walking with God. Remember that before Jesus came, today's Christianity was run by the Pharisees and Sadducees who Jesus openly condemned their ways.

Don't always try to explain everything that you don't understand

Good morning, There was no Christianity before Jesus came, what the Pharisees practice and still practice today is Judaism and not Christianity.

Christianity stemed from Jesus'Christ, please read Act 11:26 for clarification. Thank you.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bigtt76(f): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Den first make sure say baba nor de return again before they sent out their message.. Ediots cheesy

Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/can-mourns-tb-joshua-72-hours-after-death/

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by IamCookie(f): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2021
martineverest:
so because he isn't a member that's why they couldn't even pay condolences?......if that's the case,they aren't fit to be called pastor's or Christians

Yea. I agree with you
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Karozy: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

Stop fooling yourself, are you the one initiating them abi, useless idiot.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by frowland(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2021
desiredhome:

Christianity is not a choice, it has its lay down principle....... church is charity not for business

Education can also be for charity not rice and Indomie.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sylve11: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

Abeg get out from here. angry cool
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sylve11: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
CAN never accepted him to be theirs, though he tried joining them..

What CAN was expecting is seeing different dramas where occultic group will demand for the body part(s) of TB Joshua. Cos they all belief he uses extra terrestrial power they are naive of.

CAN is just the religious arm of government interested in collecting money from the government

Your teeth complete. cool
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Johel(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Born fool.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by desiredhome: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2021
frowland:

Education can also be for charity not rice and Indomie.
How does education became charity when over 50% of the people can't access it? maybe you should Google the meaning of charity
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
petra1:

youre wrong theese are propehts of God

Christ. God go open una understanding
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Elxandre(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
zabuur:
Christianity and disunity in Nigeria.

Christmas - some of the Christians would still come out and find it faulty

Jerusalem Pilgrimage - not all of them do attend as a sign of worship

Lent - not all of them accept it

Dressing to church- some even forbid wearing shoes

Holy Bible- different versions

Church - some don't even get married.

Now they want Christian court. Which arm of Christians would be in charge of making laws, rules and punishments.

Yet, they'll be the ones to determine who goes to heaven or not, they are very quick to condemn every soul lost thats not Christian.

No one has the right to condemn any other religion. Quran says,

Say, "O disbelievers,
۝ I do not worship what you worship.
۝ Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
۝ Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
۝ Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
۝ For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."[3]
You think we don't know Islam has factions too?
Smh. You're just a hypocrite.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sylve11: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Who ordained Paul for ministry..

People no longer read Bible

You don't need a man to do God work

God chooses who he wants

That guy doesn't have brain. cool
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Toh, and that's what CAN want to find out, they don't want to admit anyone who they are not sure of their salvation.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Everester: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2021
knowhowk:
...Dumb Question....Who Ordained PA Akindayomi who Picked Pastor Adeboye as the General overseer of Redeem Christian Church ? ...Who Ordained who ordained most Pastors in Nigeria ,Before a Pastor is Ordained who Ordained that Pastor ? Ayodele Babalola who Founded CAC was active in His Worldly work when God Called him ,So did any man born of a Woman ordained Him .The Spiritual Exploits of Orimolade Moses Tunolase is Unmatchable in this Present Generation ,Which Man Ordained Him ? Right from His Youths ,Great Signs and wonders had already started .

Captain Abiodun Emmanuel who Started Speaking in an heavenly Language which was interpreted by Orimolade Moses ,Who Ordained her ?

It's God's work ,Stop bringing Men's Protocols into this .Some Men gather themselves ,Form an Association and they expect everyone to come through their Protocols to Do God's work . Mtcheeew ..
Sir, this is one of the best response I've read on this matter, and u nailed it all, as for me based on the physical things I see, I think prophet TB JOSHUA is somehow a good man, but the spiritual aspect, only God knows, but I'm sure holy miracle is part of Christ ministry,
So judgement is of God
Nice answer to that idiot sir
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by chuksoyo21(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2021
C.A.N is a useless body that has no bearing on the unity of the Nigerian Christian community.
How is it that a prophet like T.B Joshua died and they had to wait till this time before condoling the bereaved family
They should keep widening the divide in the Christian fold.
Both Oyedepo, Enenche, Kumuyi, Olukoya, Omotie, Chris Oyakhilome, et'al, should all bow their heads in shame.
They are all disgrace to humanity..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Vello(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

And who ordained John the Baptist for ministry? Even the Apostle Paul was condemned by the other Apostles as unfit whose written epistles do we make reference to mostly today? Did you even read your Bible enough to know there are those referred to as the 'SILENT APOSTLES'.
Your judgemental disposition is an insult to the stupid religious and dogmatic position has robbed millions of their divine destiny.
TB Joshua is not perfect but none of your exploitative G.O. is close to perfection. The standard of God remains same but your presumptuous sins especially you so called Christians stinks to the heavens.
Psalm 19:13 KJV
Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins ; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
[i][/i]
The philanthropic gestures of TB Joshua beats the hypocritic and highhanded positions of your manipulative CAN and the foolish Okotie.
Heaven has its standard and I can bet that even you is not qualified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.