Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45150 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by desiredhome: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Who ordained Paul for ministry..

People no longer read Bible

You don't need a man to do God work

God chooses who he wants
God does not choose many of these Nigerian pastors....God cannot lie, God is not a wicked God like majority of these Nigerian pastorprnours..... whatever is of God is good otherwise Nigeria would've been great, God cannot choose you to cause more harm to his people......think
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by DarkCaesar(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smh. I can ask. Moses ordained Joshua

Who ordained him?
You're pitifully foolish and naive, the best of prophets in the Bible were all ordained by Yahweh himself.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by frowland(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He never hobnobed with them. Do you know he was far richer than many of them? Yet, he was an embodiment of humility, giving his all both to Christians, Muslims and non-believers. He was advised to set up a private university like others but refused...not because he had no money but he felt it wasn't necessary. He rather used the money to empower people.

Building a university is also a form of empowerment; far better than giving out rice and indomie that will finish in two days and your name forgotten by the receivers within a time period. I got your point though.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Amotolongbo(f): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
All I can say is , May God forgive your ignorance. He never at any time joined CAN. Catholic too had chosen not to join. They were there before as a member but left . Not every denomination is a member of CAN. Its by choice.
You are the greatest ignoramus on this forum. Just DM the admin to arrange how your award will be waylaid to you.

Relationship with other pastors
Joshua was publicly condemned by several prominent pastors within Nigeria, his most vocal critic being Pastor Chris Okotie who described him as a 'son of the devil'.[173] The Christian Association of Nigeria and Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria both acknowledged Joshua was not a member of either organisation and denounced him as an 'impostor
'.[174] Enoch Adeboye, David Oyedepo, Ayo Oritsejafor, Paul Adefarasin and Matthew Ashimolowo are among the pastors who publicly denounced Joshua, as did disgraced American megachurch leader Ted Haggard.[175][176]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by gateleo(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?

Ask Google my friend
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by tegafej(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is did God not call us all to Ministry in his word?

So does it mean that without having a spiritual father one can't become a man of God?

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ezedon(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by 77star: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2021
hmmmn
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by desiredhome: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
frowland:

Building a university is also a form of empowerment; far better than giving out rice and indomie that will finish in two days and your name forgotten by the receivers within a time period. I got your point though.
Building university for the rich that the poor can't attend doesn't apply to giving back to the society......church should not be sold or used as business organization
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by phemmyfour: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Who ordained Elijah?
Who ordained John the Baptist?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Komu1048(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
sisisioge:

Na winch him be...people who knew him beyond the TVs and magazines know say him hand no clean. Oya, there you have it...na wetin make them dey reserve be that. How do you think CAN will react when Gurumarji too go home? E go dey dicey nau.

Thank God Nigeria is not Jerusalem. U need to go to one of your ‘god of men you worship’ for deliverance. He was celebrated all over the world but only your hollier than thou pastors think he didn’t measure up to be a man of God. For them there is a way pastor should dress, worship and behave. He doesn’t dance to there song. Many of them have hunted him all his life, I have lost counts of Christian publishes and interviews just to defame him. But he is far ahead of them, oya kee yourself
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
I believe they have deliberated and felt there is the need to pretend to do so. Prophet TB Joshua isn't a member of CAN, so i think that is the reason it took time to send condolence message

You are.....

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Stfe(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.
Nawa o! Ur farm don dey yellow for ng already! I hope u'r not a religionist? So,if person no go school of theology,another man of God no annoint am,so no be God call am? I no dey when God call Him servants o! So I no fit judge o!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by frowland(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2021
desiredhome:

Building university for the rich that the poor can't attend doesn't apply to giving back to the society......church should not be sold/business

Well, he have the option to make it free. No one is forcing him to charge exorbitantly, same way no one is forcing him to give out Rice ans Indomie. Its a choice.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by DarkCaesar(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
desiredhome:

God does not choose many of these Nigerian pastors....God cannot lie, God is not a wicked God like majority of these Nigerian pastorprnours..... whatever is of God is good otherwise Nigeria would've been great, God cannot choose you to cause more harm to his people......think
you ever came across these parts of Old Testament where God raised kings and nations to preside over his people to inflict suffering on them so they can come back to Him or as consequences of disobeying Him?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by zabuur: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
joefelin2345:
That's the beauty in the Religion my brother. Divided we stand, united we fall. Even Muslim are not united. I was at a Moslem naming ceremony recently in Oshogbo. The whole program almost flopped as a result of disagreement between two Muslim sects. While one opposed collection of certain offerings, the other insisted until people started leaving one by one and that was the end of the ceremony. Beside, y are Suna Muslims are after Elzazaky's group in Nigeria?

Well, I would have loved it if u had given me a better example. Collecting money at a naming ceremony isn't related in any way in practicing ones religion. Thats obviously a personal thing. Let me clarify it for you if you would be interested and try to learn. Some don't like it when they use such opportunities to collect money from people during parties because, it causes a lot of delay. Some Alfas instead of collecting money once, they use it as an avenue to make money thereby saying, pay for this, pay for that. Its just a personal thing and not in any Islamic practice. As for Elzakzaky, the pillars of Islam are 5 and all Muslims abide by that throughout the universe. There might be some personal things they do that some oppose or they have issues amongst them
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sisisioge: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Komu1048:

Thank God Nigeria is not Jerusalem. U need to go to one of your ‘god of men you worship’ for deliverance. He was celebrated all over the world but only your hollier than thou pastors think he didn’t measure up to be a man of God. For them there is a way pastor should dress, worship and behave. He doesn’t dance to there song. Many of them have hunted him all his life, I have lost counts of Christian publishes and interviews just to defame him. But he is far ahead of them, oya kee yourself

Sorry for your loss o...can you fork off my mention please? Thought to ask azzzhole!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Yadid(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.

Haba! Distort biblical facts small small o. God sent Paul to Agabus? Really? Agabus was mentioned just twice in the whole bible in Acts 11:28 and he prophesied a famine, nothing to do with Paul at all. Second time Agabus was mentioned in bible was Acts 21:10-11 and he prophesied the persecution that awaited Paul in Jerusalem. Paul was never sent to Agabus as you mischievously claimed. In the two scriptures, it was Agabus that came around.

Paul was ordained by no man. The only thing close to an ordination he had was Ananias (a mere disciple) laying hands on him after the encounter on the road to Damascus. Check Acts 9 and then Galatians 1. Even when he went to Jerusalem to see Peter and James after three years, it was not for ordination.

Stop distorting the bible just to justify the traditions of men. There were more prophets in the bible not ordained by any man than those ordained by man. See Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Paul, Haggai, Silas, Barnabas, even James. Abraham was acknowledged as a prophet by God, yet he wasn't ordained of any man.

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by princewarri1985: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Bunch of bloody hypocrite, niccumpoo, even though am an atheist, am still 100 percent abreast of things happening in my country Nigeria and i must confess that late pastor TB Joshua is 1 million times better than you all combined, bunch of criminals who hides behind the shield of religion to perpetuate all their evil and criminal acts. I know say on the last day satan go give them firewood to make their own hell fire, because satan non trust them
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Maobichek: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Good morning, TB Joshua issue is something else. My aunty was in Lagos around 80s, TB Joshua then was a spiritualist oh, always in the water and bar beach for sacrifice. In a twinkle of an eye, he cut his beard, became Pst and change his mode of dressing.

Many ppl who knows him well and saw his overnight transformation are scared of the"Jesus" he used for his miracles. Only Jesus Christ knows those that are His despite all we see in this morden day Christianity.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Aduroja123(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Does that mean that Jesus was not a pastor while on earth or a prophet either?

So who ordained Jesus as a pastor?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Aduroja123(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Chidorx60:
This play of politics and insincerity by upposef church leaders is discouraging

Now they will abusing the political class.

Well I blame Desmond Elliot for it sha sad sad
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Everester: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Sleep man, you need it.
Olorun n gbo
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Mitishi: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

With this your question, I can say now without any apologies that Christianity is a scam!

Either you agree or not, the book of 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 talks about charity which is part of TB Joshua's ministry and some of your so called Daddy GO's have failed woefully.

Again, Matthew 7:1 said that you should not judge! So because his not a member of CAN is the reason some of them can't even send a letter of condolences

3 things that destroyed Africa are:

1. Tradition

2. Religion

3. Culture

If we continue like this, nothing will move forward.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Dzeimzb: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You won't stop at anything to tarnish this man's image even in death. Keep masturbating all over the thread when you see anything about him.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by iramure(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

the ones that parade themselves as men of god that are ordained by their politco-religious pastorprenures in the present day Nigeria are real abi?. Yeye dey smell!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Goldenklassy: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Who ordain Elijah
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by thinkmoney(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Please who ordained Elijah for ministry?
Where and when is he ordained?
No mind the idiots. Traditionist people bereft of sound knowledge of the bible.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by SocialJustice: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2021
After receiving enough public bashing. Jealous, shameless fvcks.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by iramure(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2021
CAN is full of hypocrites.
Money conscious business men
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by ogwumgbe: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Who are you to ask who ordained him? Get lost with your penticostal I know all believe. Who ordained Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezeikel, Daniel etc, who ordained all these prophets? Don't you know that Prophets are called by God and not man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.