Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (1668 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2011
BLACKBERRY is not a new invention for crying out loud! Tired of all these desperate ladies running around just to have a man buy them a BB!
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by ragdollz: 9:31pm On May 03, 2011
Today it's Blackberry, tomorrow it will some other gadget/phone. So guys should gird up bc this is just a sign of the times, a messed up economy is turning girls into all sorts of things tongue
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Pweety4me(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2011
I think blackberry should be 'dead' by now?don't you think?
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by symbian123(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2011
Hmmm, insults all cos of a stupid gadget!
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 04, 2011
Hilarious thread title!

You can buy a smart phone at the local super market where I live. tongue grin
Now why would a woman sleep around and sell her self short for one, I will never know.
I bought mine FROM the T-Mobile outlet with cold hard. . .credit hard!!! grin
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Mynd44: 3:35am On May 04, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by chiogo(f): 3:38am On May 04, 2011
I don't understand the obsession with blackberry among naija gals. Heard there's even a nollywood movie on it.
Man, blackberry is not special at all. Rather have a 4G phone with a faster processor. But then I guess BB is hyped because of bbm.
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Mynd44: 2:02pm On May 04, 2011
My tribe is good enough for me
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by MMM2(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2011
yesterday it waz 3310
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by bobbyray(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2011
i told una before, ping my hole tongue
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
I've never been a gadget freak ever. Until i was tempted to buy a BB storm just to impress a new girl. Though she was impressed, but her reaction was just a normal one which actually surprised me maybe it's because she wasn't Nigerian . I'm sure i would have been blown away if it was my fellow Niaja girls. The sad part is the phone i spent a fortune on don pafuka now. Though i succeded in making a statement with the phone.
I swear i'll never fall for such temptations again, no matter how much the hype the likes of HTC's and other Android phones.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Get Her ? / Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. / Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.