Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph (3749 Views)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Rtk5: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
It is very disgusting. There are lots of creams that takes of stretch marks. She sabi bleach but no fit take care of stretch marks.
Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2021
U no get work. Find something to do with your life...

8 Likes

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
There's nothing wrong there undecided
Instead of u to sit down and think about the evil thing u did, u are here talking about tacha. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by ednut1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
It is very disgusting. There are lots of creams that takes of stretch marks. She sabi bleach but no fit take care of stretch marks.
its a natural thing. Nothing disgusting about it

4 Likes

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by WoundedLamb: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
When a lady uses cream, y'all line up to call her names. When she doesn't, you body shame her. If she reads your comments and become suicidal, you'd be the first to ask why people commit suicide. It'd be understandable if you're kid, OP. But if you're really an adult, then there's a problem.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Dronedude(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
You no even get blog to deceive people to click and view, you are busy wasting people time here. Be careful OP.
Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by Javalord000(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Me wey sabi own face my business make I face my business.
Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by tempest01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
It seems kids have taken over all of NL
Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by wiseone28: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op no be you slept with someone's wife?

A pot calling a kittle black

2 Likes

Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by arleck(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
She's stupid na... I wondered the kinda guys that sucks on the boobs angry angry
Re: Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph by bdon123(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Some of us like our woman wit a lil bit of stretch mark on d ass n breast

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. / Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.