Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari (42124 Views)

PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by mrkings84(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
Buy tv, you no gree .
He had a special broadcast with arise tv this morning

I have to, radio and heater but ur buhari no give me light to listen news.
Abi make I take the money way I go use chop garri way dey cost now go buy fuel to listen to a senile old man that's making life difficult to all Nigerians?
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by gimmickfreak: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
garfield1:

Even America is indebted to china so that China angle had no point.buhari has provided more infrastructure than any other regime.as you can see,he has almost finished lagos Ibadan rail.he is reconstructing lagos Ibadan highway.he repaired parts of enugu Onitsha exp,calabat ITU.he has fixed most parts of calabar to ogoja and about completing loko oweto brifldge.2nd Niger bridge is 50% now.he completed the appeal court in calabar,completed the navy reference hospital, completed jebba mokwa and yola mubi road.he completed abuja metro and abuja kaduna rail.he renovated abuja airport and is renovating enugu and ph airports.bodo bonny bridge is 50%.he has installed solar in over 20 universities,given licences for over 50 modular refineries.the warri itakpe rail has been completed.work has started on kano maradi rail,gombe yola.under nddc,he repaired the ikot okpora road which uses to be the worst in crs.what more do you want? The lagos Ibadan rail has been extended to apapa ports to decongest the place.last year,a federal taskforce cleared apapa of traffic and handed over the mandate to sanwoolu to make sure traffic doesn't return but he failed to.the roads dangote is doing is on behalf of the fg because he will be repaid in form of tax credit

all I see is REPAIRED, 50%, EXTENDED, ALMOST COMPLETED .. Common Garfield stop being a cat(this is me being polite) and real ! even if it's just to yourself. What have benefited from this govt ?
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by garfield1: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
gimmickfreak:

all I see is REPAIRED, 50%, EXTENDED, ALMOST COMPLETED .. Common Garfield stop being a cat(this is me being polite) and real ! even if it's just to yourself. What have benefited from this govt ?

Fellow,my response or comment was in direct reaction or in line with her statement claiming that buhari has not started,renovated or completed any infrastructure.that is buhari is not doing anything according to her which is a lie.there is nothing wrong in completing abandoned projects after all government is a continuum.it is better to finish uncompleted projects than to start new ones that you won't finish
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by prigoz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
I don't know the person that gave Buhari the courage to come lead this country.
Ask Tinubu
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Kay25(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
na useless cow like dis wey dey make the foolish man important..but I know at the end of it u will end up running into lagoon
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Ikmonie92: 1:22am On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
Oro pawpaw
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by seguno2: 2:21am On Jun 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
I liked buhari because of the Manly spirit in him.

Buhari is a definition of Alpha male. Women won’t be able to manipulate you if you have buhari’s manly attitude. He’s decisive and doesn’t give a fvck..

That’s what I like about him..

Tho he’s not a good president enough and I don’t care. I told people on Nairaland to vote for Donald Duke but no one listened nor cared. Everyone was rooting for PDP or APC..

I feel no pity for Nigerians at all. So long they’re rooting for the same PDP or APC come 2023.

So you think that Donald Duke stood a chance in the 774 LGAs because you worked tirelessly with many others to make him a viable option to Buhari and Atiku in 2019
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by sophy17(m): 5:41am On Jun 11, 2021
garfield1:

Even America is indebted to china so that China angle had no point.buhari has provided more infrastructure than any other regime.as you can see,he has almost finished lagos Ibadan rail.he is reconstructing lagos Ibadan highway.he repaired parts of enugu Onitsha exp,calabat ITU.he has fixed most parts of calabar to ogoja and about completing loko oweto brifldge.2nd Niger bridge is 50% now.he completed the appeal court in calabar,completed the navy reference hospital, completed jebba mokwa and yola mubi road.he completed abuja metro and abuja kaduna rail.he renovated abuja airport and is renovating enugu and ph airports.bodo bonny bridge is 50%.he has installed solar in over 20 universities,given licences for over 50 modular refineries.the warri itakpe rail has been completed.work has started on kano maradi rail,gombe yola.under nddc,he repaired the ikot okpora road which uses to be the worst in crs.what more do you want? The lagos Ibadan rail has been extended to apapa ports to decongest the place.last year,a federal taskforce cleared apapa of traffic and handed over the mandate to sanwoolu to make sure traffic doesn't return but he failed to.the roads dangote is doing is on behalf of the fg because he will be repaid in form of tax credit

In your right mind, the above is a proof that he has done well in 6 years on infrastructural development.

Pls go and read my reply again on 'how he failed"
Then pls check the meaning of Infrastructure!
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by millionboi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
4ckyou:
Lmao, Twitter suspend buhari, buhari suspend Twitter, and then Twitter started crying no freedom of speech but yet acted first when buhari express his view.

I don't like Buhari one bit but am with him on this Twitter suspension, a private company cannot be acting like God in a federal state.
Trump nko
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by millionboi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Same views i share....

Buhari is the worst President ever.

But I support him on this.
thy deleted his post, didn't ban him.

Why can't him type again
Thesame was done to Donald Trump
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Tonyx5(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Ogun kill you there still

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.