Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari (42117 Views)

PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Slymonster(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
As if he knew what is going on. The people around him took that decision. For example, the presidency. Lol.
Buhari cant tweet na

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by chelsea1116(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Chunwunna!!
See president of a country.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by timagentms: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
bouncin04:
Mad man grin
Not just mad, he is seriously mad

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by heniford2: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu man the put ear phone all the show him what to say during interview
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Reglad2020: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by 4ckyou: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Lmao, Twitter suspend buhari, buhari suspend Twitter, and then Twitter started crying no freedom of speech but yet acted first when buhari express his view.

I don't like Buhari one bit but am with him on this Twitter suspension, a private company cannot be acting like God in a federal state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Segzy19: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
What do you expect him to say before?

He knows nothing about Twitter, social media or internet.. so he can't comment on it.

What a shame! Even in the army he wasn't that brilliant...
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
When devil lives in a human
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
CilicMarin:
Wise Man!

Every sane Nigerian loves this man..

I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by drdanny(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Wahala for who think say this man no know wetin him dey do... He knows all hes been doing to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by OgeFather(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
So he has finally agreed that his hatred for Twitter is personal
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
The FG govt shouldn't forget the saying;

Eebu alo ni ti alabaun, abo ni ti aana re.

My people would understand me.

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by snowjumper: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2021
keeper arizabalaga
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by dederocs(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Twitter stepped out of line. Nigeria have serious security concerns #jack#

We are a sovereign nation, we do what is good for national security, this is where my interest lies.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is a complete and certified dundee.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Slurity(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Everything I like about this man is not really manifesting except COURAGE. I like that kind of heart

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by lampvoice: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
You can't keep that to yourself Mr President.
Nigerians elected you to serve them and therefore you owe them explanation why you would suspend same platform they used to promote your election denying them their human rights

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Emk5556: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
He doesn't know anything about it in the first place.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Reglad2020: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
who Knows he just might be hearing about it for the first time from Arise TV . The only man that mind his own business.
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1402906282336600067?s=19

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1402900278668664836?s=19
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Triquetra: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Its better you keep it to yourself sir....

BTW, guys twitter is back...just update your twitter app to the latest version and you are good to go...
No need of using VPN...

sai Twitter
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Slurity(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This man is a complete and certified dundee.
You did not know any attribute of a dundee
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by lkillbrokehoes: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
How this man became the president of a Nation like Nigeria is still strange.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Legendrysailor(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Man City abeg make una come sign Twitter keeper. I hear say en good pass ederson
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Shinto1(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
For God sake , Twitter didn't suspend Buhari. Why are most Nigerians so foolish. His twitt was only deleted for violating their Rules.

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by kluv2(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
I love the way he dealt with Twitter. Other leaders are trying to use his blueprint now. Twitter or Facebook can not be greater than a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Jeromejnr(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
4ckyou:
Lmao, Twitter suspend buhari, buhari suspend Twitter, and then Twitter started crying no freedom of speech but yet acted first when buhari express his view.

I don't like Buhari one bit but am with him on this Twitter suspension, a private company cannot be acting like God in a federal state.

I agree with you. They act like god's and choose who to censor in the States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Does he even know how to engage anybody on Twitter ban.

He knows nothing about Twitter and social media in general.

Mannequin
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
For me, I like how everything has played out so far.

The suspension is definitely temporary, the ban will be lifted soon.

Everyone will learn one or two things from this event. Twitter themselves, The FG, Other countries and we Nigerians.

You guys think Twitter are perfect? They also have their lapses and I'm sure they will organise themselves and act better going forward.

This Government has failed us. However, the President's tweet is not as bad as you guys are painting it. Which country in the world will allow a terrorist group continue to destroy lives and property?

You people supporting evil cannot even allow us face this Government for poor Governance. What's the difference between you guys and the looters/Thugs that hijacked Endsars protest?

There is a sect from the North and another from the Southeast. What's wrong with you guys? And that Idiot called Igboho, he will soon be dealt with.

Let's stop giving this Government excuses!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by chelsea1116(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

May your generation get equivalent of what Buhari is giving Nigerians.AMEN!!

May your generation experience the hunger, insecurity, unemployment etc that Buhari regime has given to Nigerians.AMEN!!

May justice see you and your generation and turn away like Buhari has seen justice and turned away. AMEN!!

IF U DISAGREE IN ANY OF THIS THEN U RE D BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON EARTH..SAY A BIGGER AMEN!!.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

As usual...not surprised

To my brothers in the West...let us unite to fight this bloody monsters that are ravaging our lands that have sworn that they will annihilate us from this very surface of the earth!

We must come together in one accord to defend our survival...the enemy has encompassed us

In no distant time i am going to create a thread that will from a strong alliance between the Igbos and the Yorubas because for us to be alive and our future generations, we must be United!

My heartfelt condolences to the wonderful people of Igangan/Ibarapa community and the entire people of Ibadan community and to that wonderful child that was burnt to death cry

We share in your grievances and sorrows...We are deeply sorry! And say we are solidly behind you in this moment of travails!

Thank you!

Unity beggar.

You have a notorious past for attacking Yorubas.

What do you now need their help for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.