Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51277 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
The ministerial fruits of a true Christian ministry is not when a man opened a business center and secure branches in other places Sir!

It's about people you know in your neighbourhood coming to your house to preach to you at your doorstep {Matthew 10:11-13} that's how people in Antioch recognized Jesus' disciples and called them "Christians" Act 11:26

Meaning followers of the guy who often go from door to door, house to house, village to village and town to town declaring some messages claiming he's from God!

Any ministry that members are not preaching in their own neighbourhood is false, people should know members of that ministry as zealous evangelizers in the neighbourhood first! Act 20:20 smiley

Pmedia7787:

In essence...their are ministerial fruits and personal fruits and also fruits of the spirit
You had also talked about TBS reach with regards to reaching the world through those he might have trained...just as Paul said
Tb currently has 3 men
One in Greece ,Cameroon and Nigeria doing same work ..aside that
There other men who went through the school of disciples at the scoan
While the fruit may not be visible to everyone because they didn't get to study the ministry well enough..
There where so many things that portrays Christ in synagogue
And only God knows why he wasn't so good at speaking like most pastor
Its takes a good relationship with God to understand tb ministry
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Marpol2021(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
I PITY YOUR PARENTS. DAMN SOUL,SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL SPOTTED.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Akunna1976: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
E get as ebe

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Abattayo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
·
I sell all Networks Data" contact me on 08147365480 available on WhatsApp Let Talk business.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Abattayo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
·
I sell all Networks Data" contact me on 08147365480 available on WhatsApp Let Talk business.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Marpol2021(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
ATLEAST HE IS BETTER THAN YOUR PASTORS/G O.CHILD OF HATE SPOTED.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by BePrepared: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Emvico, i have listened to his preachings alot and sincerely i do not find a fault with him, even though i tried to find one but i findeth none.........

Have u heard him talked about when and how he became born again?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Abattayo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rabbit hole, Sir or ma

Pmedia7787:

If you had any time in your life work and walk in the power of God

Then you will realize how senseless.. Your response are

You cannot judge or criticise, who no solid proof of perfect light..revelation into many things

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by RexTramadol1: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver

Do you even read your bible, and did you read about Jesus’ illustration of those in the right and left hand

If you read it with your thinking cap, you’ll see most of those who you identify as Christians on earth do not meet Christ’s criteria

The major criteria he used was ‘giving’, of course other criteria also adds to it but foremost, a Christian should be a giver

Now giving is in different forms, giving to receive praises from man, or giving to show compassion to others

If those you call men of God do not give compassionately, then it’s as good as wasting their time as transport union calling people into the bus but not moving with it.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mamawa123: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

Who are we to judge? This man’s (TB Joshua) actually better than so many G.O and self acclaimed pastors in our society.

The man lived a simple life. Many of us doesn’t even know anything about his wife until after his death

Jesus himself said it that “No one is good expect God alone” Luke 18:18.

Note: I am not a member of his church or any other churches but I believe in the Commandments of God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Marpol2021(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
USELESS MIND SET, U BETTER PRAY FOR EYE OPENING. I SEE BITTERNESS IN YOU,MAY UR EYES BE ENLIGHTEN.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by lastempero: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

It's not your job to ascertain who is real and fake, you can advice Christians to be careful and not condemn.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by wonderr(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.
anybody that is going to be judged on the last day does not have a right to judge another

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by phemmyfour: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Do you have a disserning spirit to differenciate a man of God from a false prophet?

His life style really preached Jesus compared to other men of God..........

If his way of life were that of false prophet then i think i will prefer to live by tht way than live the way of the so called true prophets/pastors.

Judge not that you shall not be judged
His method of teaching is far away from scriptures. Many testimonies on how they get camera ready for miracles

Many prophecies that didn't add up and didn't come to pass

Prov 31:9

Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.

What other discerning spirit do you need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by doublecross(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
All these religious people self! They just make me laugh! If one says TB Joshua is a diabolic man, they will rush to tell you not to judge so that you shall not be judged! But if you say he is a very good and upright man, they won't say anything. What they fail to use is thier brain as they have been washed pure from their sense of reasoning. Wether you say he is good or bad, you are proffering judgement! But these f00ls only think it's a one way thing and you are only judging when you make negative comments about an individual. Senseless! So Mr pastor, don't judge at all as you are not even sure if he was a real man of god or not. If you say he is a real man of god when he isn't, then you have mislead your followers into believing nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Akunna1976:
E get as ebe

Abeg expanciate
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
His method of teaching is far away from scriptures. Many testimonies on how they get camera ready for miracles

Please are you a church member or a relative?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jubrilELsudan: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

It will definitely happen to label him as false.....please listen to his humble beginnings

WERE YOU BORN AND ALIVE AT HIS HUMBLE BEGINNINGS WHEN HE HAD HIS CHURCH BY THE WATERSIDE?

BACK THEN IN THE 80's WHEN HE WAS A NOBODY AND CLASSIFIED AS JUST THE USUAL MAD PROPHETS ROAMING AROUND NIGERIA, TB JOSHUA WAS EXPOSED AS BEING OCCULTIC.

ANY NIGERIAN WHO WAS ALIVE THEN AND HAS A GOOD MEMORY KNOWS OF ALL THE GORY TALES AND EXPOSEE IN NEWSPAPERS OF HIS OCCULTIC WAYS.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
things like this are what add up.

phemmyfour:

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Princeton92(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

And you the judge N chief knowest... Will you, yourself make HEAVEN?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Who are you to judge? What makes your pastor a true man of God then?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
wonderr:
anybody that is going to be judged on the last day does not have a right to judge another

Why judge people self
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Marpol2021(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
GOD DIDN'T OPEN YOUR EYES,BUT YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL HAS ENGULFED YOU WITH HATRED AND BITTERNESS.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
lastempero:

It's not your job to ascertain who is real and fake, you can advice Christians to be careful and not condemn.

Christians with our wahala
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.
You’re just am making fooling of yourself … If TB Joshua isn’t a man of God, make makes your think your pastor is a man of God ?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.
He’s indeed a bush rat

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by EM123: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
this one na big idiot , na so una go dey spoil people name . I want you to know that what goes around come's around . Your turn go soon reach.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Who and how did he deceive ?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pimine:

Hmm.

You have said really deep things. A mentor of mine told me something of such nature.
She's a God-fearing lady I respect a lot but I was really disappointed in her cos I felt she was just going with the public's perception of him. That didn't affect our relationship, though, after all humans are susceptible to the occasional slip-ups.

If you don't mind discussing with me some of the things you'd rather not say here, I could send you a pm?

Okay.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

am not a bush rat. May God open ur eyes to know the diffent between a giver and a deceiver
Remove the log of wood from your eyes first .
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bluebay(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

If your eyes are really open, you won’t open your mouth or have the guts to type nonsense about the dead . Or didn’t same God teach you not to judge ? Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.