Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid (46743 Views)

How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial / Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by Gkay1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
id911:

Why some Nigerians always think connection works in every sphere is a matter of great concern. Does one need connection to get a Visa? I doubt!
U can doubt, u are free. Talking from experience
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by aujile(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
ivolt:

Why would anyone sacrifice their freedom of speech because of visa?
Freedom of speech my foot

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
We wey no get social media accounts nko embarassed
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by amliftedhigher: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
planetx:
Doesn't matter wheter a white, blue, yellow or pink American is inviting you, what are your ties to Nigeria and are you coming back after your visit is what the visa officer wants to know
Yes of course I will come back. I can't leave my God given job here in Nigeria to go stay permanently in the USA except they will offer me a job of 15k dollars monthly and we sign a bond that I will not be sack until after 10 years.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by planetx: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Yes of course I will come back. I can't leave my God given job here in Nigeria to go stay permanently in the USA except they will offer me a job of 15k dollars monthly and we sign a bond that I will not be sack until after 10 years.
So you make $15k a month equivalent in Nigeria but you need an oyinbo to invite you to come to the US.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by calcal: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Most likely you will be denied just because you are a Nigerian. The like of Abidemi Rufai makes them not to believe you.

Some are still gonna get the visa base on destiny and not smartness. Your high school is okay for a visa application.

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by omoyankee3(m): 2:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Pray for favor.

When I went for my visa interview back in the day, I was very nervous. It was even the consular that was trying to reassure me. When she saw how disorganized my folder was, she asked me to pass her all my documents and she simply picked out what she wanted from them. And she gave me the visa.

2 Likes

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 4:47am On Jun 12, 2021
buchhogonzalez:

Hello OP,

In 2015, I applied for a US visa which was granted however, I was deported at POE and banned from entering the U.S, reason for the ban been that I lied in my application.

Now, I want to know, what can I do about this and why other countries can I apply to?

Can you please explain what happened when you arrived. How did they come to that conclusion?
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2021
amliftedhigher:

I have a White American who is interested in giving me an invitation. Please what is the difference between an invitation from your African friends, parents and well wishers and an invitation from a friend who is a white American? I don't want to waste my money so I'm still skeptical about requesting for it because I don't know if I will get the visa.
Any advice?

Lol... Seriously bro. How would the embassy know your friend is white?

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by faceland: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
ivolt:

Don't you find the 2 colored statement contradictory?
If you can't say certain things, then freedom of speech is just on paper only.

You have freedom of movement but don't trespass private property that clearly warned you (with a sign) not to trespass. If you find this also contradictory, you can find any area in Nigeria where there is a sign that states "Military Zone, Keep Off" and make a camp there. Let show these white people the true meaning of freedom. Just tell the soldiers you have freedom of movement grin

How would you feel at the airport someone come to you, greet you and say "it is my opinion that you and all black people are monkeys that should not mix with humans" then walk away? Only their morals and the fear of a blacklash that makes them not to act that way. They are free to tell you in a non hostile way their beliefs but their current culture forbids it.

To maintain civility, they try to reduce these type of people coming into their country.

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by Agent8706(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
planetx:
You obviously are clueless, like I said because a country is geographically in Europe don't mean shit. But people like you will learn the hard way.

Thanks
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by amliftedhigher: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheCongo2:

Lol... Seriously bro. How would the embassy know your friend is white?
Of course they will know based on his address and work.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by amliftedhigher: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
planetx:
So you make $15k a month equivalent in Nigeria but you need an oyinbo to invite you to come to the US.
I don't make such money here but I am comfortable here in Nigeria. What I mean is that before I can go to another man's land to become a slave then something special must take me there.

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by faceland: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
planetx:
Bail out to Lithuania? Because a country is in Europe don't mean shit, but you or him can try your luck lol. I will also suggest Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia etc

I would like to go to any part of Europe (then illegally migrate to France to join the Legion at most April next year). Please, what are the easiest European countries that Nigerians can get express visa no problem?
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Of course they will know based on his address and work.

Tell me more about that... I would love to hear.
I never know that the address and work of an individual would reveal his race.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by amliftedhigher: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2021
TheCongo2:

Tell me more about that... I would love to hear.
I never know that the address and work of an individual would reveal his race.
Real Americans knows themselves. If you are in the USA you should know this. If you go interview with them even if you are an European white, they will get the job before you except there are more vacancies, the way they will terminate your job when you mess up is not same with them.
Check American prisons and see that 98% of the prisoners are blacks, European Americans, Mexicans etc.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by Naijaolosho2: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Gkay1:
Nowadays na connection matter not interview

Even in the US embassy?
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by fannybaby(f): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
BizMin:
Right now, I want to do International Passport.

The problem now is I don't know where to start from. I met an immigrant lady, she said I should bring 45K and it would be done. Right now, am confused.

Please how can I get International Passport done in Lagos. I don't want to be scammed.
. Do it online yourself
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by fannybaby(f): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
armadeo:

Go to the passport office and meet anyone wearing a uniform and ask for help. They'll do it for you and yes it's around 40k for sharp sharp

No sharp sharp again
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Real Americans knows themselves. If you are in the USA you should know this. If you go interview with them even if you are an European white, they will get the job before you except there are more vacancies, the way they will terminate your job when you mess up is not same with them.
Check American prisons and see that 98% of the prisoners are blacks, European Americans, Mexicans etc.

You still haven't answered my question.
Let say I provide a random US address and that I am a web designer by profession.
Are you suggesting based on this information alone the embassy will be able to determine my race ?

And who are the real Americans by the way? Have you lived in the US?

As for 98% of the inmate population being black, I am wondering where did you get that data from. Nevertheless, let us not derail from the topic

1 Like

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by armadeo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
fannybaby:

No sharp sharp again

There is always sharp sharp.
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by fannybaby(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
armadeo:

There is always sharp sharp.

Only in Abuja and it's 30k extra but in this Lagos, una go wait tire
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
fannybaby:

Only in Abuja and it's 30k extra but in this Lagos, una go wait tire

How much is the total package in abuja?
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by DonroxyII: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
canadaddy:

Source: https://liveincanada.com.ng/2021/06/10/my-visa-application-denial-experience-things-you-must-avoid/
The most important to travelling to me is never to be desperate....

What the VO is looking for to me is "Desperation and Incongruency (Lies)" ....

Be humble and business like.... Be Brief and Confident .... Never be Desperate or show Empathy or be Pathetic... Be Corporate and Professional .... Never court Pity or smile sheepishly .... Be firm and astute ... never seem as if you are begging him to approve you ...Don't be rigid hence you will be evaluated as a potential Bokoharam or Wicked Soul !!

If you deny me access to your country, that's your loss not mine because your country just missed a resources same way for Company employment.....

Also make yourself worthy of being allowed to any country of your choice ... Advanced Education, Technological and Technical Knowledge and Strong ties to your home country and a global personality and humanitarian will never be denied VISA unless VO has mental issues !!

Let the VO be the one to be begging you to visit his country , let him/her be the one to be joking with you , let him be the one trying to know you more on a casual basis......

Imagine a VO telling you "I hope you visit my home state Oklahoma, we have great stuffs that can set you up better in the US" and you telling her " Oh, and it's done, I'm gonna be there" then you must be there because you promised ...... if you don't, it will be used against you as a man that lacks integrity !!

If you are a big boy, VO will never use you do yanga .... who sabi him in his own country...

Same way as HR of companies!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by iamdapsyj(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
An ex-beauty Queen wrote she went to the American Embassy dressed in pageant outfit complete with a crown.

She was refused. I still find it funny, years after.

She was given when she went a second time dressed normally.

But why did she dress like that though undecided
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
iamdapsyj:

But why did she dress like that though undecided

To prove that she is a Queen....
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
DonroxyII:
The most important to travelling to me is never to be desperate....

What the VO is looking for to me is "Desperation and Incongruency (Lies)" ....

Be humble and business like.... Be Brief and Confident .... Never be Desperate or show Empathy or be Pathetic... Be Corporate and Professional .... Never court Pity or smile sheepishly .... Be firm and astute ... never seem as if you are begging him to approve you ...Don't be rigid hence you will be evaluated as a potential Bokoharam or Wicked Soul !!

If you deny me access to your country, that's your loss not mine because your country just missed a resources same way for Company employment.....

Also make yourself worthy of being allowed to any country of your choice ... Advanced Education, Technological and Technical Knowledge and Strong ties to your home country and a global personality and humanitarian will never be denied VISA unless VO has mental issues !!

Let the VO be the one to be begging you to visit his country , let him/her be the one to be joking with you , let him be the one trying to know you more on a casual basis......

Imagine a VO telling you "I hope you visit my home state Oklahoma, we have great stuffs that can set you up better in the US" and you telling her " Oh, and it's done, I'm gonna be there" then you must be there because you promised ...... if you don't, it will be used against you as a man that lacks integrity !!

If you are a big boy, VO will never use you do yanga .... who sabi him in his own country...

Same way as HR of companies!!

And how will it be used against you?
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by DonroxyII: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
TheCongo2:

And how will it be used against you?
I said as a man that lacks integrity... you give your words then there should be reasonable explanation why you didn't follow through ...

See don't disturb me ..I know how to pass interview anywhere cuz I don't send them all ..

Take me if you need me , drop me if you don't...

Anyway, I wouldn't do a thing that's gonna make you drop me except it's your sad day and you wanna blame me for your sadness !!

I can be very convincing, buttered and astute !
Re: My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid by TheCongo2: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
DonroxyII:
I said as a man that lacks integrity... you give your words then there should be reasonable explanation why you didn't follow through ...

See don't disturb me ..I know how to pass interview anywhere cuz I don't send them all ..

Take me if you need me , drop me if you don't...

Anyway, I wouldn't do a thing that's gonna make you drop me except it's your sad day and you wanna blame me for your sadness !!

I can be very convincing, buttered and astute !

GBAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos) / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.