Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty (52271 Views)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / Please Should I Confess To My Wife And Kids Because I Feel Dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Jinad50: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Tell her say the work no get head...
Don't tell her about this, she will start misbehaving.... The mistake is done already, with matter of time you be okay and happy again... Pray make gay spirit no enter inside you... Deal with the man, teach him a lesson he will never forget...
How can a poor man deal with a rich man? Its not adviceable to deal with a wealthy man. its very risky. He might even be diabolic by reason of praticing homosexuality.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fake Story.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Youngsage: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
I didn't have to post this but I would. Thanks for your abuses when I needed advice..I guess you can't get that from strangers. When wifey gets back from the shop I would tell her. Thanks and let's never take advantage of anyone needing help
You are an idiot. A stupid one at that grin grin grin
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by eyinjuege: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.

Too much sense.
You got him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Youngsage: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
luluosas:
I almost made up my mind to lash at you when reading from the beginning, but was humbled as I went through the post.
I really want to commend you for standing up to that monster of a man, he is devil. Glory be to God that you overcame him.
Please, can we meet in the inbox? Not for job ooooooooo, but to give you a guide how you can visit our church in Warri, Nigeria. Come, and JESUS will see you through. Thank you.

I'm curious though, when he visits your Church, what happens?
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by edoairways: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
SmartyPants:

Hehehe. You get it.

I strongly suspect nairaland is behind it.
Yeah
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by nwabueze1999(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Had a similar experience
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by JastSiryin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't believe this crap! Look at how the idiot even described in detail, as if it ain't disgusting enough. Nah, this dude is just a perv angry
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by koyyess: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't believe this story but let me pretend I do...

I said it that many negroes on this platform are f@ggots.

Poster, thank God for your life o. That demented red Piller almost ruined you and your marriage/family.

What you are going through is shock. You need a little therapy and time to heal.

The ape almost turned you to a b1tch.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by 1sttruth: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
There are burden meant to be carried alone, if it possible "Do Not Tell your Wife" for now, maybe till after you secured a new job.
My opinion though
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill
Thank God you did not cave in to the Devil. I it's bad whether gay or straight to take sexual advantage of anyone because such person is in dire straights.

Please inform your wife. She'll be very proud of you. What is important is that you did not give in!!!

As for work, why not try out online freelancing? You can go to sites like Fiverr or Upwork.com. You might find gigs you can offer.

I'm very proud of you.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
hey I won't dignify you all with a respond. For the screenshot I deleted my chat with him immediately because I didn't wanted babe to have my phone and see our chats because she knows my pin code to unlock my phone as we don't hide anything from one another , so I asked him yesterday night to send me some screenshots of all our chat and he did innocently . But it's fine if you all think I'm lying. Did I asked anyone for a job, did I beg anyone for money, but I understand. We can't be trusted so we see everyone as scammers and liars. It's ok bro. Take care
Guy which kind of lamba is this, bikonu?? Please stop insulting our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by koolaid87: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Only a foolish person would belive this nonsense

Op feeds on fantasy and attention

Enjoy it while it last you lying Bastard
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Abeos(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
My own is how come you're provider of the job going by the chat uploaded. Something tells this fabricated.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
My guy I’m so sorry man. I never understood what women go through to get a job until I read this post. And to think it happens everyday for them.

Omo I got to stop being so judgmental.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww x 10, 000, 000.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by SenecaTheYonger: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww x 10, 000, 000.

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by ICEWIN: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
Jesus Christ. Why are we Nigerians so mean. Please show me a thread like this and I would delete this immediately and apologise. What do I gain by making a fake post. Please be mindful of what you say ok
received message supposed to be in white.
from the screenshot it shows is fake is a cook up story
your boss message supposed dey on white
your own supposed be green
how come your own cm be white
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by CruzJoe(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is this not another format �

G guys..... I Adolf for Una
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by jpride(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
I met a man here on nairaland that nearly or should I say took advantage of me and made me nearly commit an abomination which I nearly did. I wanted to keep this to my self till he sent me a message this last night again

I would keep this brief and I hope I find closure with this as I have been so sad since Wednesday and I couldn't sleep

I had to create a New moniker to post this because this is shameful

I'm 29 and a very handsome man. I have a young family with a beautiful wife that I don't even think I deserve because she is an Angel and I have 2 beautiful girls that means everything to me.

I lost my Job during the pandemic last year and it has been hard getting another Job and it's even harder watching my kids starve and my beautiful wife cry at night

I know my responsibility as a man and top most is me providing for my girl's and their Mom.

My wife have been shouldering the feeding responsibility at home since March because after i paid my girls school fee in February my account became empty

Even though my wife does everything she has never been rude to me or shown me the normal "Nigerian" women attitude

She has never denied me sex or spoke to me rudely since August of last year. She meets men, richer men that wants a relationship with her but this lovely woman tells me all, she even gives me her phone to chat with them

In all of this I kept on looking for a job because I feel like I'm failing my girls

On Monday I was in a thread here on nairaland and I made a post that I needed a job so badly and I got an email from here and I replied the email and I and the person started talking and he invited me to his office in the island

I was excited, baby was excited and the girl's were excited as well and I got to his office the next day which was on Tuesday and I submitted my CV to him and he went through it and was impressed and we spoke even more and he said something to me 'what can you do to get this job' and I said anything because I need to start providing for my wife and the girl's as I was feeling the pressure from home and he said something again. 'You are very handsome and I would want us to be closer and if you agree to this you would get even more than a job

Then he told me his office would get back to me and he gave me #15k as transportation and while I was heading home he texted me and said if I'm free tomorrow he would like to see me

My mind told me something was off , I knew but I just couldn't imagine or believe something of that nature could happen to me, I replied his text and told him I would be free and he told me he would get back to me and Wednesday morning he sent me a text that we should meet in one of the biggest hotels in lekki

I asked him why an hotel and he said he has an appointment with a client and he would want me to see the client with him so he accesses my ability In convincing a client to partner with us

Then I got to the hotel by 10am and I called him I was there and he invited me to his room and when I got in it seemed odd

There were 2 glass and a bottle of wine and we started talking and we spoke a lot while we drank and I actually felt comfortable around him and we started talking family and he told me his wife and kids are in America

Then when it got to my turn I told him about Nike and my girls and I got very emotional and started shedding some tears because I'm failing my family even tho it's not my fault, even though I look for job everywhere and every day both on jobberman and LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook

Then he told me how much I want the job and I said so badly and he said what can I do to get the job I said anything and he said what can I do to get a job of #150k per month gosh that broke me and I said anything at all and right there he called his personal assistant to draft an employment letter in my name and add a salary of #150k

We continued talking and he told me how much I had left in my account I told him just 3k because I gave wifey the rest of the money he gave to me to prepare something for the kids

Some few minutes later he brought out a bundle of cash and told me it's mine and the employment letter in his email which he showed me if only he has sex with me

Hmmmm

I was stunned and astonished and didn't no what to do

I needed a job so badly, my kids needed the money so badly, Nikky has carried the family enough and I needed to do something and there was an opportunity

If it was you what would you do?

I have never thought I would be in such a situation in all my life but I asked him if it would be painful and he Said no

I'm so sorry for even considering it

Then he showed me a video of how easy it would be

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I agreed I'm so sorry babe

I agreed because I have been so broken and empty emotionally and mentally

He told me to pull of my dress and I did and he did as well and I don't know what he rubbed in my ass , maybe a cream he said for easy penetration

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and in all of this I was just mute, confused, not knowing what to do

I knew I hated what I was doing but I needed a job for my girl's and wifey

Then he told me to give him a Mouth Gig and immediately I held his penis in my hands I remembered how Nike would always say no to other men And the Love we shared and I came back to my senses

And I respectfully told him I can't and he was angry and DISAPPOINTED as I could tell from his look but he told me to leave and I asked him about the job and he told me he would get back to me

I left and immediately went to the church to pray and when I got home babe asked me about it and I said I didn't get the job and at night she wanted us to make Love but I felt too dirty to do that

yesterday morning she wanted to kiss me I felt too dirty to do that also

My kids noticed I was different and asked what's wrong and I told them daddy was sick

I'm confused, I don't know if I should tell her and I don't know how she would feel or if she would even forgive me

My kid's are on midterm and I should take them out today but no money, I can't remember when last we had a family time together in an eatry

I feel so sad right now

I feel so broken right now

God forgive me

Please let's not take advantage of people in their down moment. I nearly fell for this and would have regretted it forever

God help me

Good morning

Oga the chat conversation (screenshot) attached to your long story got me thinking.
Is it that u got the screenshot from his phone? The screenshot depicts u as the culprit. How come?
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by passionberry(f): 12:21am On Jun 12, 2021
mmadu5:

oga i read this same story last year here on nairaland . use your time and do something better .stop spreading fake stories we are not fools here . this was posted sometime last time . and when i read it then i knew it was fake . . GO FVCK YOUR SELF .
Same here I stumbled on this same story last year ..oga park one side MEK we sort wetin dey for naija now .
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Lostchild(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Neverwill

1) If your story is try, then that man has possess you with homosexual spirit

2) As long as you work for him, hr will keep using you for homosexuality

3) He is an ocultic man

4) You are a shame and disgrace to yourself.

I will rather die in poverty than to engage myself in Satanism.

5) The blessings of God does not add sorrow

6) Flee from that evil man before he destroy you
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by scottyy: 1:46am On Jun 12, 2021
dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.
I'm surprised it took so long for someone to notice. Lmao.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by BenedictStinson(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Chinny024:
If this is true,you have failed woefully to God,your children and to that faithful woman-your wife..

You don't deserve pity whatsoever!!!
Officially, you are now gay!!!!
For better,and for worse is a scam..Big one
So,can we now say Congratulations to you...Your chair is reserved in hell!!!

Lolz the story looks fake doh due to the screenshots but still assuming it was real
Chinny024:

So,can we now say Congratulations to you...Your chair is reserved in hell!!!

Romans 2vs1 Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

Luke6vs37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

James 4vs12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

John 3vs17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

It is not our job as humans to condemn our fellow humans to hell
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2021
START FASTING AND PRAYERS AND TELL GOD TO CHANGE THAT MAN.BELIVE ME,YOU CAN STILL MAKE HIM REPENT AND HE MIGHT PROMOTE YOU TO HIGH POSITION IN THAT OFFICE .
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Ceenacks(m): 4:40am On Jun 12, 2021
The most important thing u need to agree here is that u actually fell, only u didnt fall flat.

Give ursef abt few more days to go to God in prayers. He sees His fear in you. He knows u might trip and fall sometimes, He wil forgive you and definitely give you a peace giving job. I mean it.

The body u used to kiss dis niggar belongs to ur wife, and if she is realy godly as u mentioned, and a wife who wil never gv in to another man, then by God's grace, she wil understand ur love and fidelity. Tell her stage by stage, and watch her reactions. U can finish d story in a week period. Small small, day by day. Tell her how foolish some men can be. That there is no level of insult u hvnt seen during this ur search for job. Then watch if she is eager to knw what u mean. Tell her a different scenario and round it off.
Next day, tell her u didnt knw d last man was a gay, and almost used his dirty tactics to seduce u into sex. Hw he kissed ur mouth and nakeded himself in d hotel. But u were able to run and reject d job. Leave full details, women are weak to handle that that area..this way u confess to her, with time it wil heal. And ur marriage will not be infested wt d demon in d man.
Mind you, there is a transfer of demonic stain, and can affect even ur children if u dnt expose it.

Pray with her, and pray with ur man of God.

Then continue hoping and searching. For d fact u exercised that restraint, it shows u are a God fearing man, and He wil bless you. PROV 10:6
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vikalinda(m): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2021
You are comfortable revealing your name as John, your wife name Nicky, number of kids you have two girls, the state you stay Lagos, the area you both met lekki. to the world, but can't tell your wife what happened, without much details, this story with k leg of.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by firstbornson(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2021
This OP is gay married to a woman. Simple.

Real man will not start crying before just any other man, no matter how things are hard.

See OP, he asked you to "remove your dress" so OP you wore a DRESS? U didn't even say he asked you to remove your shirt or trouser.

Lol
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Valtteri: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Neverwill:
I met a man here on nairaland that nearly or should I say took advantage of me and made me nearly commit an abomination which I nearly did. I wanted to keep this to my self till he sent me a message this last night again

I would keep this brief and I hope I find closure with this as I have been so sad since Wednesday and I couldn't sleep

I'm 29 and a very handsome man. I have a young family with a beautiful wife that I don't even think I deserve because she is an Angel and I have 2 beautiful girls that means everything to me.

I lost my Job during the pandemic last year and it has been hard getting another Job and it's even harder watching my kids starve and my beautiful wife cry at night

I know my responsibility as a man and top most is me providing for my girl's and their Mom.

My wife have been shouldering the feeding responsibility at home since March because after i paid my girls school fee in February my account became empty

Even though my wife does everything she has never been rude to me or shown me the normal "Nigerian" women attitude

She has never denied me sex or spoke to me rudely since August of last year. She meets men, richer men that wants a relationship with her but this lovely woman tells me all, she even gives me her phone to chat with them

In all of this I kept on looking for a job because I feel like I'm failing my girls

On Monday I was in a thread here on nairaland and I made a post that I needed a job so badly and I got an email from here and I replied the email and I and the person started talking and he invited me to his office in the island

I was excited, baby was excited and the girl's were excited as well and I got to his office the next day which was on Tuesday and I submitted my CV to him and he went through it and was impressed and we spoke even more and he said something to me 'what can you do to get this job' and I said anything because I need to start providing for my wife and the girl's as I was feeling the pressure from home and he said something again. 'You are very handsome and I would want us to be closer and if you agree to this you would get even more than a job

Then he told me his office would get back to me and he gave me #15k as transportation and while I was heading home he texted me and said if I'm free tomorrow he would like to see me

My mind told me something was off , I knew but I just couldn't imagine or believe something of that nature could happen to me, I replied his text and told him I would be free and he told me he would get back to me and Wednesday morning he sent me a text that we should meet in one of the biggest hotels in lekki

I asked him why an hotel and he said he has an appointment with a client and he would want me to see the client with him so he accesses my ability In convincing a client to partner with us

Then I got to the hotel by 10am and I called him I was there and he invited me to his room and when I got in it seemed odd

There were 2 glass and a bottle of wine and we started talking and we spoke a lot while we drank and I actually felt comfortable around him and we started talking family and he told me his wife and kids are in America

Then when it got to my turn I told him about Nike and my girls and I got very emotional and started shedding some tears because I'm failing my family even tho it's not my fault, even though I look for job everywhere and every day both on jobberman and LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook

Then he told me how much I want the job and I said so badly and he said what can I do to get the job I said anything and he said what can I do to get a job of #150k per month gosh that broke me and I said anything at all and right there he called his personal assistant to draft an employment letter in my name and add a salary of #150k

We continued talking and he told me how much I had left in my account I told him just 3k because I gave wifey the rest of the money he gave to me to prepare something for the kids

Some few minutes later he brought out a bundle of cash and told me it's mine and the employment letter in his email which he showed me if only he has sex with me

Hmmmm

I needed a job so badly, my kids needed the money so badly, Nikky has carried the family enough and I needed to do something and there was an opportunity

I have never thought I would be in such a situation in all my life but I asked him if it would be painful and he Said no

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

He told me to pull of my dress and I did and he did as well and I don't know what he rubbed in my ass , maybe a cream he said for easy penetration

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and in all of this I was just mute, confused, not knowing what to do

Then he told me to give him a Mouth Gig and immediately I held his penis in my hands I remembered how Nike would always say no to other men And the Love we shared and I came back to my senses

And I respectfully told him I can't and he was angry and DISAPPOINTED as I could tell from his look but he told me to leave and I asked him about the job and he told me he would get back to me

I left and immediately went to the church to pray and when I got home babe asked me about it and I said I didn't get the job and at night she wanted us to make Love but I felt too dirty to do that

My kids noticed I was different and asked what's wrong and I told them daddy was sick

I'm confused, I don't know if I should tell her and I don't know how she would feel or if she would even forgive me

My kid's are on midterm and I should take them out today but no money, I can't remember when last we had a family time together in an eatry

I feel so sad right now

God forgive me

Please let's not take advantage of people in their down moment. I nearly fell for this and would have regretted it forever

God help me

Good morning

How many people will post this story?!

https://www.nairaland.com/6598890/please-should-confess-wife-kids
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by gozzlin: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Neverwill:
hey I won't dignify you all with a respond. For the screenshot I deleted my chat with him immediately because I didn't wanted babe to have my phone and see our chats because she knows my pin code to unlock my phone as we don't hide anything from one another , so I asked him yesterday night to send me some screenshots of all our chat and he did innocently . But it's fine if you all think I'm lying. Did I asked anyone for a job, did I beg anyone for money, but I understand. We can't be trusted so we see everyone as scammers and liars. It's ok bro. Take care

Liar.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vaiki(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Neverwill:

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I feel so sad right now

God forgive me

God help me

Good morning
You must be handsome in a girlish way cause men! I'm damn right handsome too in a mans way too,and no bloody homo never approached me before because I gat bad countenance.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Phosphorus666(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
I don't know if this story is real or not, but I know things like this happen. I've been here before, and I understand the trauma.

Our society is gives less priority to the sexual abuses men and male children face on daily basis. There is this wrong narrative that only girls and women suffer sexual abuses. Lol. It's funny until you find yourself in a situation like this, as a man. But I think what led to this wrong narrative over time is our subtle, and often vocal, opinions that "men don't cry".

I'll advice to open up to your wife. The worst you can do is not opening up to her. You need somebody now, because the trauma of sexual abuse is bigger than a man. Your wife opens up to you, and she's a nice women. You need her comfort and support now more than any other time.

I'm sorry for your experience. I'm glad you were brave enough to say no at the nick of time. You can heal. But subject yourself to your wife's therapeutic counsel.

God bless you!
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by ShopNextDoor: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Neverwill:

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I feel so sad right now

God forgive me

God help me

Good morning

I believe this is fake.

How come the screenshot you posted is NOT from the jobless man who refused to have gay sex (supposed to be you)?

The screenshot is from the chat end of the gay employer. Could it be that is you? If it is, why would you expose yourself.

My conclusion is FAKE STORY.

You were very detailed in describing your terrible "financial situation" and very careful not to beg for money directly, hoping someone will fall for it and offer you something big. You try sha but not that good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.