Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? (7400 Views)

Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / 17 Sexy And Unusual Beds To Have Sex On (photos) / What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by RuuDie(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2007
Cry!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by oyie(f): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2007
i think it will be grin continously disobeying my parents and travelling just to see him.at a time i was locked out of the house and made to stay in the rain.its funny na
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Ena345(f): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
Ewo o Kelechi. that was love o.

Me, hmm. What unusual thing have I done for love? In 2005, I started dating this guy, his lost his father and the burial date was fixed. Coincidentally, it fell in same period I was passing out of the NYSC orientation camp. Hmm. I was posted to Far far Jigawa and he was in Delta. He insisted I had to come down for the burial. I agreed. Without receiving my acceptance into the firm I was posted to, I was off to Delta to meet with my new found love. I spent three days with him (all weekend); left on thursday night and by sunday evening I was racing back to Kano to meet up with the officials for acceptance on monday morning. Then I got to Onitsha and the buses for Kano had left. I called a cousin who lives in Asaba and when she got to know how I had gone such distance in my a weekend, with my weak frame (I am slim) in sickness, She said "I hope you know this does not prove that you love him most?" I nodded my head to the rhetoric. I was sick for about two weeks and left my size 12 statistics to size 10. A scare crow sure looked better. And she was right. He never thought I was good enough and in 2006, the relationship was over. I couldn't believe.

But I did it for love and I will do it again only this time, for the right person; one who knows the place of sacrifice in love
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by justkunmi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2007
travelled past 4 states to see a girl just to give her a gift. .

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by software(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2007
na wa o
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2007
Had to give up my sleep for talk
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2007
Caradona:

@ TOPIC

I was madly in love with my EX and He wanted to get a promotion from His Boss grin
so he begged me to sleep with his Boss so that he could get a promotion angry
at first, I refused of course, but I decided to do it for the sake of love wink
and on the day of the deed.It turned out his Boss is a toothless Dwarf and to make matter worst. His Boss is a Woman. shocked
I couldn't get out fast enough and left behind my shoes and iPod. She chased me down the street.
I had nightmares for 2months after that. embarassed
Na wa oh, no be small thing
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ebos(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2007
Na so the stories be. Ok now, Mine, could neither eat nor sleep for 7 good days romancing with my saviour (Jesus Christ) whose life was sacrificed for my sake. The little love from me could not match His. But all for the sake of love we are all discussing here.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2007
ebos:

Na so the stories be. Ok now, Mine, could neither eat nor sleep for 7 good days romancing with my saviour (Jesus Christ) whose life was sacrificed for my sake. The little love from me could not match His. But all for the sake of love we are all discussing here.
[/quote
that looks like a line in our nigerian home video
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ebos(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2007
Near impossibility, mine only mirrors the discussion to mean the point that will be Here for Discussion because there is no better than ‘HERE’ (Positive Love). When our there (Negative Love) has become a ‘HERE’ (Positive Love), we can understand and relate to most people better if we look at, for most of us never really grow up or mature all that much -- we simply grow taller. (Many may still not understand my point but I can’t help it).
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nuttyproff(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2007
honeric01:

Had to give up my sleep for talk
whats unusual about that? I bet half of those on this thread do that on a regular basis most nights. try harder.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by abilityman(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2007
we really do a lot of unusual things for LOVE.

I remember travelling all the way to Ibadan from lagos to see a lady i have never met. On getting to Ibadan, i could not reach her any more as the phone was switched. I persisted and finally it went through.

You wont believe it, a guy picked up the phone and warned me never to call that number again or risk whatever. I was flabagasted and overwhelmed!!!

On my way back to lagos, she called telling me the coast is now clear!!!

Did i go back? UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Sacarsity(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
It's really crazy the stupid things people do for love, did I say lo, or lust or infactuation? But at times, It could geniunly discribe the level of love(Phillia) you have for some one. After all, infactuation could lead to true love. The case of my friend was too foolish. He starved himself, used part of his school fee to buy birthday gifts for a girl. Consequently, he missed one exam for not completing his fee. And I wondered "why some fools fall in love"

At last, the babe rejected his advances and followed another guy she considered more materialistic and goodlooking. Good for Him. Mhuuh. We laughed hell out him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Sacarsity(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2007
Ena345:

But I did it for love and I will do it again only this time, for the right person; one who knows the place of sacrifice in love

Ena, my dear. Once Bitten Twice Shy O grin cheesy. Good Idea, good advice for good people.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by coollove: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
SIMPLY ME. the blind man u splet with is He ur lover?
If He is ur lover y are u call Him a blind man?
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by tasiana(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
My man (ex) was in involved in an accident.
It was near fatal and left him half alive.
So we decided to fly him abroad for better treatment.
On the day of his departure was the same day i was to start my final exam.
Not that i cared  because i would have gladly spent an extra 4 years if his life depended on it,but the most painful part was that my heartbeat didnt make it.He died before the plane landed in Germany.
Guess my love sacrifice cldnt keep him,a greater Being loved and needed him more than i did.Sail on beautiful soul kiss
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by bugado(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
i have cried 4 love in the church
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ebos(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
Tasiana, which way u dey, men, ur profile used to be Male. E be na say u don modify the profile and removed Male from it and now u are now claiming female. Oga Tasiana u be man o, me I know u so ooooo well say u be man.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nawa1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2007
i told her i love her pass my mama. . . crazy right?
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Mrsachs(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
@bugado

what are saying we saying here.THE UNUSUAL THING WE HAVE DONE FOR LOVE so man work on yr ability to read and understand not finding someone to spit @.

so if u ready to spit, me i ready to yarn
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by osereka(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
suck her kini! can u imagine that? and these babe is know in our area as OPP. And after I found out that she is screwing my big bros.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by wifeypenth(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
LOVE is a strange word
i dont EVA blame any1 4takin sacrifises,and doin risky and stupid things for love,when u are truely in love u are blinded by so many things. Twas Love dat made Jesus die for me,Twas love that made juliet and romeo die at d tym they did.things we do wen we are in love is crazii,bt its nt our fault. Personaly i cud go a thousand extra miles for JUST frends,let alone sum1 i truly LOVE. if i start 2tel thngs av done, sum wud kal me krazi, sum wil kast stones. But wen i love i love totaly and widout expectn rewards!
Ths 2me is anoda unusual thng am doin 4 Love

*applause 4maself*
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by sisisisi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
Gosh!! I can't stop laughing at some of the posts here.Some nairalanders are really funny grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by sagacious(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
I have work on my temperament for love to make things work, to be submissive ,talkless and adjust to the standard of living and over look obstruction that might lead to temptation. I guess you guys know what i mean ?
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Guse: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Cried for a relationship! ! Also exchanged my nokia N95 and samsung D500 for a motorola talk- about and nokia 3310.!!!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Guse: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
Cried for a relationship! ! Also exchanged my nokia N95 and samsung D500 for a motorola talk- about and nokia 3310.!!!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Macgreat(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
Done all dat.
Wat cant u do 4 love?
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Caradona(f): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ TOPIC

At one time, I dated this Guy and not knowing if hes a Village idiot or an illiterate
there was a time I went to church with Him though it wasn't serious relationship yet.
during the church service his GSM phone rang and he answered right in the middle of church sermon shocked and he was repeating to the other person on the phone and saying the Priest is a yeye man. He was thrown out of church and since i came to church with Him, I was asked to leave too. angry One woman said to me "You're in our prayers for going out with a unrepentant sinner like that Man" embarassed
As if, I haven't enough embarrassment, when we pulled round a street corner, we were stop by an angry man. He Pulled my boyfriend out of the car and started beating crap out of him and me thinking it was arm robbery went to defend him. I swing my handbag at the man and hit him. he punched me and i fell right into a gutter. to cut the story short. it turned out the man is his Oga and he sent Him to fill his tank with petrol. after that I broke up with Him.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by mishoo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
Shuooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na AJ City this one happen?
Na real comedy !!!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by aikmamah1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
@abilityman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we really do a lot of unusual things for LOVE.

I remember travelling all the way to Ibadan from lagos to see a lady i have never met. On getting to Ibadan, i could not reach her any more as the phone was switched. I persisted and finally it went through.

You wont believe it, a guy picked up the phone and warned me never to call that number again or risk whatever. I was flabagasted and overwhelmed!!!

On my way back to lagos, she called telling me the coast is now clear!!!

Did i go back? UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE

being as stupid as i imagine you to be , know you went back. OLODO
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by aikmamah1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
tasiana:

My man (ex) was in involved in an accident.
It was near fatal and left him half alive.
So we decided to fly him abroad for better treatment.
On the day of his departure was the same day i was to start my final exam.
Not that i cared because i would have gladly spent an extra 4 years if his life depended on it,but the most painful part was that my heartbeat didnt make it.He died before the plane landed in Germany.
Guess my love sacrifice cldnt keep him,a greater Being loved and needed him more than i did.Sail on beautiful soul kiss

maaaan, that was really touchy, what u did is'nt in any way stupid, MAY HIS SOUL REST
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by angelchi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2007
plenty,bt i no fit remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? / Big Lap No Yansh Is A Disgusting View. / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.