Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21051 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by enomakos(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2011
you both had fun

so what the Bleep?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sulad82i(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2011
The bobo is on to the next one
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kpolli(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2011
CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant bliv this, after all u've shared with him, he writes such in ur presence (cos am sure he knew u wud eventually see this),

all i can say is my condolences
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by chines4(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2011
I don't have time to go through all the post. But from OP  post and responses. I believe that the young man is hurt. why do u raise the issue of age difference. and I believe that you may have told the guy that U can't commit to a guy younger than you. Bringing the age issue up is like telling the guy, look don't get too serious with me. That's hurts and the guy is feeling used and hurt so he wants to get back to you. Don't feel too bad, talk to him and find out why and let him know that he hurts you.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MyTake: 4:42pm On May 06, 2011
Sad one, but what if he wasnt even referring to you at all?
Take heart girlfriend
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ysg4real(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2011
Zahnda:

Damn! Excuse a lady for liking her some sex! �heap? Get off it! Some women actually do like sex and do not just 'endure' it to keep a roof over their heads. Should we all now slap a (bride)price tag on our azzes? Or ration sex as per handbag or blackberry presented? The FWB arrangement isn't the issue here, it's his lack of manners.  

Thank you! and well said! No matter what the arrangement is, there is still need for decency.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by OWOLAYEMO: 4:43pm On May 06, 2011
i dont get it? From the begining, you knew there is nothing at stake, so why the bleep!!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2011
OP I hope you've learned from this experience. Ndo.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by zstranger: 5:42pm On May 06, 2011
^^^^

You are one hawt OROBO

I wouldnt mind pressing your perenren. Game?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by obowunmi(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2011
^^^^ bobo yi oo gbadun --- ahaha~
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 5:45pm On May 06, 2011
See trouble shocked lol
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Onyenna(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2011
So so SAD, Amya, something must have gone wrong before now, (maybe he did it to get back at you), i still need to hear the other side of the story, am sure if i ask the guy, ''he'll put the blame on you'',
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ladej(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2011
Jackieugo:

See trouble shocked lol
grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by emmatok(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2011
I don't know why some peeps are busy criticizing the poor guy.

From her post she clearly stated that they are not boyfriend/ girlfriend, and "There wasn't any form of commitment from both parties. . .which was still okay".

So they were just F@#K buddies, with no emotions attached.

And the guy got tired and want to move on , and now she(poster) is get emotional about the issue.

Well, maybe she forgot the contract she signed with the dude.

The truth is that their was no brake-up, because their was no relationship the first place. undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by nmdbs239(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2011
That is just cruel beyond the reach of my mind.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:36pm On May 06, 2011
hmm--- I'm beginning to suspect some people on this thread! lipsrsealed

Something ain't right.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TruMantra(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2011
Kai, Amya's mistake wasnt getting into a FWB relationship, it was opening up on NL!
See as people don take keyboard and their fingers fo havoc.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2011
@ Poster

You must have felt humiliated by that statement, but why extend it to Nairaland, with your photo attached?

Anyways you seem to be really in love with this guy. You won't ask him what he meant because you are afraid of the truth and the obvious consequence: the end of your "relationship".

My dear, the best thing to do is break away silently. And believe me, when you do he won't ask questions because he knows exactly what he wrote and the message he wanted to pass across.

The truth hurts and you'll lose your friend, but you'll still conserve your dignity as a person.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kokorodudu(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2011
Don't worry you can rock with me. I promise not to dump you on Facebook. But wait, if he said months of meaningless sex, maybe you are pretty bad in bed. Have you thought about that?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by nmdbs239(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2011
That is just cruel beyond the reach of my mind. I think the gentlemen may have been mixed up and that he probably felt there was a formal arrangement but that she has strayed?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by juliusczar(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2011
Hi Lady,
I read about your misfortune but my advice 4 you is to forget the fool and a complete bushman how could he be so animalistic in behaving like that, anyway he will certainly meet his waterloo in hand real naija girls. Godbless you.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Toughluv(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2011
well, u av learnt ur lesson, neva judge a book by it's cover.
be smart girl, dont worry , ok . Things will get better you will get a better person , lyf goes on my dear. shine your EYES
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by leoebhos(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2011
since there was no commitment, u can just walk away or at least confront him to actually know if he was refering to u about been in love now and happy.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by maasoap(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2011
Believe me, I'm 100% sure that he's coming back to satisfy his appetite. This because the new lady will move away and he will remember the cheap and always available one, you. And believe me once again, you'll give in to him because that's what you want and, he'll run away again. Men, women and relationships dont change pattern, most especially the one you narrated above. You're going to do it, at least one more time.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by re20909: 11:00am On May 07, 2011
I really feel for u, but the way it looks like is simple, you fell in Love while he doesn't period. My advice for you is to move on with your normal life. Wish you best pf luck. Cheers
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 1:07pm On May 07, 2011
what was i thinking? i shouldn't have started this thread. It got blown up out of proportion! didn't even know why it even made front page. I tend to act spontaneous when I'm upset(very bad trait) and see where it got me.  While some posts were were actually helpful, some were out-rightly mean (anyway what was i expecting?)

Please people, take it easy with me. I'm but a mere mortal and i make mistakes too. And please, i wasn't out to look for attention with this thread, i actually try to avoid it at all cost. My only prayer is that all these will die a natural death. Please don't judge me, or go ahead, judge me.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

what was i thinking? i shouldn't have started this thread. It got blown up out of proportion! didn't even know why it even made front page. I tend to act spontaneous when I'm upset(very bad trait) and see where it got me. While some posts were were actually helpful, some were out-rightly mean (anyway what was i expecting?)

Please people, take it easy with me. I'm but a mere mortal and i make mistakes too. And please, i wasn't out to look for attention with this thread, i actually try to avoid it at all cost. My only prayer is that all these will die a natural death. please don't judge me, or go ahead, judge me.
well what i can see a fine girl like you makes me happy cheesy cheesy 1 question if this guy didn't perform well i mean Bleep you well will you really send am undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by elikiba(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2011
You got laid, then got screwed so what's the big deal, I think he would have felt the same way if you were the one that has found a new lover.

So if you are still naked i advice you get up put on some cloths and move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2011
ak47mann:

well what i can see a fine girl like you makes me happy cheesy cheesy 1 question if this guy didn't perform well i mean bleep you well will you really send am undecided undecided undecided

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

just asking undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2011
ak47mann:

just asking undecided undecided

what are you asking?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2011
@Amya,

So you did not listen to my advice. Thank God you have removed your picture.
Anybody can access your fb page with that you email address because that's the email in your fb.

Anyway that's your decision.

BTW have you settled with the stupid guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.