Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21050 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:01pm On May 07, 2011
agabaI23:

@Amya,

So you did not listen to my advice. Thank God you have removed your picture.
Anybody can access your fb page with that you email address because that's the email in your fb.

Anyway that's your decision.

BTW have you settled with the silly guy?

Well i actually just asked him what he meant by the infamous update now. i sent him a text just now, still awaiting his response.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2011
You have just asked him now since 3 days ago? He has not even contacted you since then?

And people are here talking rubbish like you were crying hoax

Good now you have removed your email. This is better.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2011
^^^^^ been seeing him everyday. we spent some time yesterday and the day before (not in that way) still couldn't ask him to his face.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

^^^^^ been seeing him everyday. we spent some time yesterday and the day before (not in that way) still couldn't ask him to his face.
Really? And what was his reaction? Did he behave like he was referring to you? Did he behave differently from what you are used to?

Did he explain why he did not pick your call or reply your text?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:25pm On May 07, 2011
^^^^ well, he didn't act suspiciously or anything, The only thing that he did that was a bit strange was, He was used to showing me pranks and funny stuff he tweets and post on FB. He didn't this time. I was actually hoping it was one of his usual pranks, but by not showing me to get get a laugh from me, then maybe it was serious.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

^^^^ well, he didn't act suspiciously or anything, The only thing that he did that was a bit strange was, He was used to showing me pranks and funny stuff he tweets and post on FB. He didn't this time. I was actually hoping it was one of his usual pranks, but by not showing me to get get a laugh from me, then maybe it was serious.
I think he is you friend you should ask him face to face
So you were not sure that it was not a prank? You should not have posted it here until you were sure.
Nne I metaro ya cha cha.

You said you have not been together in your usual way since then which is not normal. hmmmm
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:
what was i thinking? i shouldn't have started this thread. It got blown up out of proportion! didn't even know why it even made front page. I tend to act spontaneous when I'm upset(very bad trait) and see where it got me.  While some posts were were actually helpful, some were out-rightly mean (anyway what was i expecting?)

Please people, take it easy with me. I'm but a mere mortal and i make mistakes too. And please, i wasn't out to look for attention with this thread, i actually try to avoid it at all cost. My only prayer is that all these will die a natural death. Please don't judge me, or go ahead, judge me.

ak47mann:

well what i can see a fine girl like you makes me happy  cheesy cheesy 1 question if this guy didn't perform well i mean bleep you well will you really send am  undecided undecided undecided

Amya:

ak47mann:

just asking  undecided undecided

Amya:

what are you asking?

LOL!  grin

@Amya, I would NEVER judge you. it could have easily been any of us in fact some of us may be going through the exact same thing if not worse.
I hope you have begun to pick you the pieces and will soon get passed the whole ordeal. I am sure you have or will not only accept(ed) your mistakes but learn(ed) from them.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:41pm On May 07, 2011
^^^^ people that know me say i overreact. By starting this thread, I'm beginning to  believe it to be true. By not asking him all this i guess i was trying to avoid a scenario like this,

Me:       Hey, i saw your update on FB. What do you mean by that?

Dude:   Well, ermm, i've been meaning to you tell you this. I'm in love with someone else, an er, ermm, we can't continue with this anymore,
agabaI23:

I think he is you friend you should ask him face to face
So you were not sure that it was not a prank? You should not have posted it here until you were sure.
Nne I metaro ya cha cha.

You said you have not been together in your usual way since then which is not normal. hmmmm
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:44pm On May 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL!  grin

@Amya, I would NEVER judge you. it could have easily been any of us in fact some of us may be going through the exact same thing if not worse.
I hope you have begun to pick you the pieces and will soon get passed the whole ordeal. I am sure you have or will not only accept(ed) your mistakes but learn(ed) from them.

yeah sure, I've drawn a lot from this experience and the advices. . .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

^^^^ people that know me say i overreact. By starting this thread, I'm beginning to  believe it to be true. By not asking him all this i guess i was trying to avoid a scenario like this,

Me:       Hey, i saw your update on FB. What do you mean by that?

Dude:   Well, ermm, i've been meaning to you tell you this. I'm in love with someone else, an er, ermm, we can't continue with this anymore,
I can understand it esp when you have some emotional attachment now. But I think it is time you let him know your feelings about him. Let him know that even though you were friends with benefit before, you have falling in love with him and would want to take it further.

If he does not feel the same, then he does not feel the same.
Confront him and lick your wounds now or leak it later. Both ways, it will suck but it is better now than later.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by justiade: 2:54pm On May 07, 2011
ok
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sledge406: 3:07pm On May 07, 2011
Loads of crap!

angry angry angry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 3:09pm On May 07, 2011
agabaI23:

I can understand it esp when you have some emotional attachment now. But I think it is time you let him know your feelings about him. Let him know that even though you were friends with benefit before, you have falling in love with him and would want to take it further.

If he does not feel the same, then he does not feel the same.
Confront him and lick your wounds now or leak it later. Both ways, it will suck but it is better now than later.

so true, so true,  Thing is, i was thinking of ending the whole thing. There's no future for us. I'm in love with him alright, but that's not enough to sustain a relationship. The guy in question is incredibly handsome and gets a lot of attention from the ladies, I can't compete with that! That aside, there's the age difference, He's a nice guy really, with an incredible sense of humor, unlike many other people, i just can't get bored with him. I'll tell we could just become friends and all that, i wouldn't want to lose him that way too. No more intimacy and stuff,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

so true, so true,  Thing is, i was thinking of ending the whole thing. There's no future for us. I'm in love with him alright, but that's not enough to sustain a relationship. The guy in question is incredibly handsome and gets a lot of attention from the ladies, I can't compete with that! That aside, there's the age difference, He's a nice guy really, with an incredible sense of humor, unlike many other people, i just can't get bored with him.[b] I'll tell we could just become friends and all that, i wouldn't want to lose him that way too. No more intimacy and stu[/b]ff,
That is some how difficult if he has a girl friend as he claimed and if he does not, he will always need sex and i am sure you with the description cannot say no to sex to even when you don't want. lol Life's cruel naturally
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2011
^^^^ well, i guess i'll just take life it comes, if every thing turns out good at the end, FINE! if it doesn't, FINE!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2011
Amya:

^^^^ well, i guess i'll just take life it comes, if every thing turns out good at the end, FINE! if it doesn't, FINE!
Cool!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Cool!
you too concern about Amya undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2011
ak47mann:

you too concern about Amya undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yea, do you have problem with that?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 07, 2011
I love the way the poster avoided my post, but glad she has said exactly what I wrote earlier. wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by timaus: 9:31pm On May 07, 2011
sometimes if a relationship is over, it might be for the best. you will surly get a better person. most campus affairs are really meaningless is only very few that survive that may lead to something permanent. age differences esp if the woman is older does not mean a relationship with a younger man will not lead anywhere. i am a living example because i am older than my husband with 2yrs. i am just a housewife 4now. he earns more than me so he didn't marry me because of something else. cheers lady your man is coming. wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ajadrage: 10:00pm On May 07, 2011
The way you going girl, you just might again end up as some "sex tool" for some undeserving male brave enough to attempt some gratifying involvement with you. I sense some insecurity in your tone, what makes you feel you're not gonna get over this guy and have a meaningful relationship? Are you even thinking about starting a family sometime? Are you even matured enough for that? Best get your priorities straight instead of brooding over some guy who disrespects you enough to discredit your "sex" in a public forum. You sound intelligent and self aware, be those and stop acting like a love lorn teenager. . .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 07, 2011
This poster sef na correct dunce. Some guy yab you for Facebook, you run come here kon dey complain, and you still dey see the guy everyday, Shoo? I know exactly what your problem is: you are one of those women who will always complain about a guy but will never, never leave him because he is panel-beating your toto like an Ajegunle mechanic.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by maworld: 11:09pm On May 07, 2011
Well he played a fast one but not a smart one.his facebook update shows he is still bt a small boy(a coward) who needs to be groomed.
Bt don't go makin excuses lik *i enjoyd it while it lasted bla bla bla,
Pls move on,let it go cos you'v jst being given a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2011
omo_to_dun:

This poster sef na correct dunce. Some guy yab you for Facebook, you run come here kon dey complain, and you still dey see the guy everyday, Shoo? I know exactly what your problem is: you are one of those women who will always complain about a guy but will never, never leave him because he is panel-beating your toto like an Ajegunle mechanic.
grin grin grin is called mission impossible tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by bigl: 1:46pm On May 08, 2011
Its d mockery on fb that d bobo use spoil d whole tin.
Girl, get moving cos life goes on,
Too bad, u were at d receiving end but u should have learnt ur lessons now
Relationship is not about u loving d person alone but asking yourself if d other fellow loves u AND IF D WHOLE SHOW LOOKS REALISTIC, OK?
Best of luck next time
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by armyofone(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2011
you bad ooooo grin

omo_to_dun:

kai!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Atreides(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2011
I don't think there's anything 'cruel' about what the guy did.
From what i understand,they were in a no-strings r/ship(or better still,arrangement) and he never made any commitments to her. She went ahead to have feelings for him-that's her problem,not his. She knew exactly what she was getting into and yet went into it anyway. Now that it's blown up in her face she comes here to talk,maybe wanting people to make her feel better about herself and tell her the guy's a jerk. I'm sorry,but i'm just not seeing it.

I do admit that he could've been a bit more tactful about it. The whole fb thing seems in poor taste,but then again,if she hadn't been giving him free sex in the first place,he wouldn't have had the opportunity to post that in the first place. Either way,she risked something and got what she exposed herself to.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by zxtos: 8:29am On May 09, 2011
^^^^gbam!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kabarka(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2011
Atreides:

I don't think there's anything 'cruel' about what the guy did.
From what i understand,they were in a no-strings r/ship(or better still,arrangement) and he never made any commitments to her. She went ahead to have feelings for him-that's her problem,not his. She knew exactly what she was getting into and yet went into it anyway. Now that it's blown up in her face she comes here to talk,maybe wanting people to make her feel better about herself and tell her the guy's a jerk. I'm sorry,but i'm just not seeing it.

I do admit that he could've been a bit more tactful about it. The whole fb thing seems in poor taste,but then again,if she hadn't been giving him free sex in the first place,he wouldn't have had the opportunity to post that in the first place. Either way,she risked something and got what she exposed herself to.

i don't think the poster felt bad as a result of the guy leaving BUT 4 POSTING THAT STUFF ON FB.
She herself has NO future plan for the SEXUAL ADVENTURE and so does not feel bad particularly abt his leaving.

@atreides
paying for the pleasure is NOT a guarrantee he will not post on fb.
Perhaps that's his own myopic thinking way for leaving a partner.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by opribo(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2011
You are lucky he didnt post your pictures in action. Next time know the man you are dealing with wella. Rubbish post mscheeeeeew
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ceah(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2011
@Amya, God Bless you, Take it easy, you will overcome,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by otokx(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2011
Some thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.