Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21044 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by shamass77(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2011
i bet to say i dont feel bad for this lady even though i dont support the mode of the break up. women do more worse than that. infact, i can tell you that a lady did worst than dat to me even after i follosihly sacrificed everything for her. spent all my cash on her to make her comfortable, resigned my well-paying job in abuja to relocate to Lagos; just to be with her etc but alas it ended sadly and till now; she's yet to tell me WHY she ealth so ruthlessly with me.

my dear sister; get ur ass together and move on. shits happen. i have since moved on with me life, infact am getting married next month. just know it that you are too good to be with him. shikena
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Arakangudu: 6:09pm On May 10, 2011
The guy is simply immature. Thank God he could keep his mouth sealed. At least, he no mention name.
Omo, bone and move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2011
Umm . . . okay. . . 
so it [b]was [/b]meaningless sex, and it [b]was [/b]a worthless relationship and he [b]was [/b]posting an honest sigh of relief from his heart.

This makes him evil scum how?? 
Sounds like you're just angry at the truth. He didn't post your name so what's your beef? undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by A40(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2011
@Amya
Shit happens! Obviously you where in too deep and just let the dude hit it and quit it and walk off like big papi. I am at a loss though as to why you are still so bothered with trying to get with the dude as it looks to me like bobo don chop and clean mouth so unless you are planning on revenge (Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned) u might as well free the boi cos u are only setting urself up for more heartbreak

PS: I think you are trying too hard
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 2:53pm On May 13, 2011
2buff:

Umm . . . okay. . . 
so it [b]was [/b]meaningless sex, and it [b]was [/b]a worthless relationship and he [b]was [/b]posting an honest sigh of relief from his heart.

This makes him evil scum how?? 
Sounds like you're just angry at the truth.   He didn't post your name so what's your beef? undecided

Now, you are the one being cruel. The way he went about it hurt my feelings that's all. No where did i state he was evil or bad. If he was bad, why then will i fall in love with him? And no, he wasn't heaving a sigh of relief. Probably wasn't talking about me. . . not a day goes by without us seeing each other. Maybe he's not in love with me, but he likes me a lot, and loves my company.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2011
^ Love in Tokyo grin grin

Has he explained why he wrote that?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil1(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2011
Amya:

Now, you are the one being cruel. The way he went about it hurt my feelings that's all. No where did i state he was evil or bad. If he was bad, why then will i fall in love with him? And no, he wasn't heaving a sigh of relief. Probably wasn't talking about me. . . not a day goes by without us seeing each other. Maybe he's not in love with me, but he likes me a lot, and loves my company.
I get what you trying to say, but you should know that you didn't look before you leaped. You made hasty decisions and judgements about the situation which was quite unwise.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by DrPhemmie(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2011
shocked º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​190 Ȋ̝̊̅§ a ßąδ†̥‎​ guy, feel U bro. W̶̲̥̅εℓℓ, Amya, U shouldn't βε̲ hurt since U knew it was going no ‎​W̶̲̥̅hε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥, maybe he shouldn't α√ used those words βU̶̲̥̅̊ђ he has freedom of speech τσ express ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ way he feels, he didn't write υя name ηąђ, maybe it was because u weren't ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ one that dumped him, play real next time
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 13, 2011
Amya:

Well there you go. You said it yourself that you wouldn't be comfortable if it turned into a serious relationship.
When a relationship is obviously going no-where solid (as is usually the case with sex-triggered relationships), someone eventually has to rise up and set each other free.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sonero22: 11:22am On May 19, 2011
@Poster, I am in a similar situation. The guy I am having sex with currently is engaged to another woman. The point is it is just sex,that is the way it started for both of us.I have no sort of emotional attachment to him. Recently I started noticing some changes in the way and manner he treats me. He calls me pet names and always wants to be with me at all times. Now I may have to be the one to let him go but definitely not on FB.How should I do it?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by obowunmi(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2011
sonero22:

@Poster, I am in a similar situation. The guy I am having sex with currently is engaged to another woman. The point is it is just sex,that is the way it started for both of us.I have no sort of emotional attachment to him. Recently I started noticing some changes in the way and manner he treats me. He calls me pet names and always wants to be with me at all times. Now I may have to be the one to let him go but definitely not on FB.How should I do it?

wow --- can you give me your number -- -I would like to shag you too! and trust I won't get emotionally attached if u're pu.ss.sy is rightly sweet
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2014
TeeJay6:

mehn this chic is smart sha, lol all these guys patronising the girl because of her looks never fail to amuse me. Forget about how good the girl looks, the guy who has been handling the internal affairs commented that "the kini is nothing to write home about"; yet guys on NL who as far as i can imagine have no "insider" knowledge are slagging the guy off. Na real wa!

lol,u are wicked
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2014
yuzedo:
Chai!! A lot of silly posts from hopeful, horn-dogs not only berating the poor boy for moving up the food chain, but massaging this here girl's ego in the hopes that she'll drop the kpekus for them,  Say girl give one guy straff no mean say na straff be her priority/will give every tom, dike, and motherfkking harry d said straff!
@ poster. Take it in your strides,  Bad boys abound,  Lol. I take that back. That a boy is sleeping-with u but not feeling u enough to commit dont make him bad, just as much as it dont make u NOT good enough. We just have our various spec for that kinda ish and you didnt fit "his",  Maybe u can give one of these lame-o's propositioning you a try, but lemme guess, they wont fit YOUR spec,   undecided cool

best reply so far...
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2014
bennygee:
Peleee ooo,u just got played by a smart guy.go lick ur wounds.hp u enjoyed the intimacy

ofcourse she enjoyed,remember she said "regular sex" that speak volumes,hahahahaha...
**sipping my hot tea**
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:
a girl that can upload her ''glory'' on the internet i.e for the whole world to see including my pet (dog) gazing on my screen, shouldnt be acting innocent. The dude treated you just the way you ought to be treated.
Thank you!

lol
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Amya:
^^^^ well, i guess i'll just take life it comes, if every thing turns out good at the end, FINE! if it doesn't, FINE!

how far,shey una don marry?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
This poster sef na correct dunce. Some guy yab you for Facebook, you run come here kon dey complain, and you still dey see the guy everyday, Shoo? I know exactly what your problem is: you are one of those women who will always complain about a guy but will never, never leave him because he is panel-beating your toto like an Ajegunle mechanic.

thought as much...
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Youngpo413: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
paddylo1:
Nigerian bi.t.ches always looking for attention

Always making up one sob story or the other

Its a wonder dudes on here,take this amya clown seriously. . .

In the real world am tryna make money and fck any girl that finds me or my money attractive enough to give it up

Thats the way it is. . .and if amya came my way i would do her and move on. . .

u naija guys catch too much feelings nowadays. . u need to man up. . .girls nowadays are bad out there. . .

na true my brother.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
so sorry, if indeed he was referring to you guys. brace up,Heal and move on, you knew a day like this was coming, even-though not in this way and manner. You will get someone better.Some guys are just impossible.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Youngpo413:

na true my brother.

Mr young413. Why are you so obsessed with me? You're resurrecting over 2 and 3 year old threads! I'm in a different place in my life right now, and I'm happy.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Amya:

^^^^ not to me it wasn't, it wasn't meaningless neither was it for nothing!

But u neva made it known to him that u loved him,he must have thought that u d kind that hates being in a committed relationship #FriendsWithBenefit
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by francizy(m): 3:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Amya:
I'm not a kid 190. . . Everything i did, i consented to. I knew there was no future in it before i started. . . I was only hurt by how it ended. why face book? because he knew I'd probably see it?
I knew a day like this would come, but 'I'd rather it wasn't this soon. He didn't play me. He never made any promises, neither did i.  

Well, its a lesson you must have learnt from.. U should have known his kinda mindset before u engaged in such a relationship.. If I were a girl and wanted to have fun with a guy, I'd make sure not to do it with the broad mouthed/basket mouth type...
Anyways,
Move on!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by francizy(m): 3:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Amya:

Pele,
Like I said,
Move on
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by publicenemy(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Amya:

I started seeing this course-mate of mine 3 months ago. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend in the real sense of the word, but we were quite close. We are both in our final year and we didn't really know each other much all these years but I've always noticed and admired him over the years. Somehow, through a twist of fate we became close and i started developing real feelings for him.This year, our intimacy went to a whole new level and we started having sex and regularly too. I knew we couldn't be in the stereotypical relationship, but we were lovers. Even though i wanted much more than that, but i was content with the way things were and i didn't want it to change. There wasn't any form of commitment from both parties. . .which was still okay. . . I should mention that I'm 3 years older than him even though i don't know if he knows it. This is actually my inhibition in getting too serious with him. . .i know it can never work, that there can never be a happily ever after end to that one, but i fell in love.

Yesterday, while we were in school, we were together as we always and there wasn't any hint that anything was amiss. . much later in the day, i called him to ask him if he wanted to spend the night at my place, but he didn't take the call. i sent him a text, he didn't reply. I assumed nothing.

Today, i was reading through status updates on face book, and i saw the one he posted last night ""months of meaningless sex , worthless relationships, finally I'm in love n I'm happy" i can't describe how hurt i felt.

Its really hurting...don't even talk to him about it.pretend like you didn't notice the faccebook update. The move on and don't hold any grudge so he doesnnt know he hurt you.
So sorry.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by adepiero: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Bush meat don catch the hunter cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.