Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Women Are Cheap Toys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Cheap Toys (3339 Views)

I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap / Men Are Cheap / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by phazotron(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vaiki:
Straight and simple! Women are cheap toys and cheap toys never bring any good.
My opinion is buttressed by how they change the moment they see you got some cash. All of a suddenly they are all over you offering sex and mouth loyalty while dissing their husband or boyfriend right in front of you same way they gon diss you if a bigger boy shows after you.

It's so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Vaiki:
Straight and simple! Women are cheap toys and cheap toys never bring any good.
My opinion is buttressed by how they change the moment they see you got some cash. All of a suddenly they are all over you offering sex and mouth loyalty while dissing their husband or boyfriend right in front of you same way they gon diss you if a bigger boy shows after you.

mAh Nigga..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Vaiki(m): 2:15am On Jun 13, 2021
bepositive11:

We attract who we are. Since you only attract "cheap toys", you're a cheap toy yourself

And don't generalize. Not all women are the same, and not all men are the same

Women who add value to men's lives stay away from men like you
Give me access to contact your mum ,sisters or female members of your family. That should prove it.
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Nathayas: 2:35am On Jun 13, 2021
So is your mother a cheap toy? Think twice before you talk.
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by bepositive11: 3:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Vaiki:
Give me access to contact your mum ,sisters or female members of your family. That should prove it.

Your comment proves my point
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Vaiki(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2021
bepositive11:

Your comment proves my point
Mumu..
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Vaiki(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
See wetin this mumu write.
Your stupidity no dey finish ooo....
I pity your future wife sad
your fada Mumu no get duplicate aswearigad.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
bepositive11:

We attract who we are. Since you only attract "cheap toys", you're a cheap toy yourself

And don't generalize. Not all women are the same, and not all men are the same

Women who add value to men's lives stay away from men like you
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vaiki:
your fada Mumu no get duplicate aswearigad.
Hehehehe......!!
Op,I no blame you sha. I blame your father way no teach u how to respect your mother.
You lack good home training.
You coming to nairaland to insult women,shows that you don't respect your mommy at home.
Get a life........a good one. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Vaiki(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Doja2000:
Hehehehe......!!
Op,I no blame you sha. I blame your father way no teach u how to respect your mother.
You lack good home training.
You coming to nairaland to insult women,shows that you don't respect your mommy at home.
Get a life........a good one. wink
who is your mother? Let me tell you her sexual history.
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Caramia2020(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2021
U can't just sit n generalized, bcoz there are many virtuous women n also u should know that we have good n bad in every society, either man or female.
Re: Women Are Cheap Toys by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Vaiki:
who is your mother? Let me tell you her sexual history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal / Can A Girl Choose a Husband on Love Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.